Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prince Chevalierz
its means im must collected 10 Coffee Beans from my friends?

i means from the different friends or same yet?

Yes, you have to collect 10 Coffee Beans from your friends.

And it doesn't matter if it's the same or different friend. As long as your friends (whether it's the same or not) send you a coffee bean, you'll get it.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
well, i know now ..

what it can be done over and over again with the same friends?

how many i can get the reward (Double XP Pot) in this Quest?

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Prince Chevalierz
well, i know now ..

what it can be done over and over again with the same friends?

how many i can get the reward (Double XP Pot) in this Quest?

One double XP pot.

The quest isn't repeatable..for now.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Miss Demeanors

One double XP pot.
The quest isn't repeatable..for now.

ohhhh thx ..
i think the quest can be repeatable ..

but i hope this quest can be repeatable ..
so i can have a lot of Double XP Pot biggrin smile
Raiten Ka
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Guide to Your Monster Galaxy Adventure

Hello, Poke-, I mean Moga Tamers. Welcome to the walkthrough of Monster Galaxy. I’m your guide, Raiten Ka.

This guide is served as a purpose to guide new Moga Tamers to the world of Monster Galaxy as well as helping giving tips and information to those in need.

If there’s an information I’ve forgotten to add or there’s an update I haven’t heard, please PM me by strolling your mouse over to the arrow underneath my name and click “Private Message.”

Latest Update:*- Curious how Double XP Potions are made? Well, send some coffee beans to your friends as well as receiving coffee beans too. When you collect 10 coffee beans, you will be able to get Double XP Potion. So send your friends some coffee beans and collect to make it while the quest is still last.

*- It seems the Mayor isn't the only person who competiting against the Sky Cats with special offers. Pierce and Keleka are joining too with their own deals. Get your special offer now while they're last. 8D

*- Developers are planning to add new Mogas for the Citadel Tower dungeon. Will they be even more tougher for us to prove ourselves worthy? Wait for the update to arrive. In the moment, check out the new Mogas.

*- Rainburn is now in the Skylar's Chest, along with the Double EXP potion. If you don't have Rainburn, now your chance to get it at the cost of 15 Moga Cash.

* - Coming soon, there will be a Moga Team Fight against enemies. It is unknown about the date.

Please do not quote the first page. Thank you.

Some of the images does not belong to me, but to the respective owners.
permainan
Raiten Ka
Please do not quote the first page. Thank you.

Please don't do that again. There's a reason why I made that sentence in huge, bold, and red.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
how do i get gold for playing the game??

Fashionable Adventurer

Same question as badboyflaco?

How does playing this game give me Gaia Gold?
As much as I love it and I actually captured
38 mogas that Nova asked me to capture.
Does take a lot of patience.

But where is the gaia gold?

Also, in the screen shots I saw that you can earn
Starcoins.

I can't find this system here though.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
badboyflaco
how do i get gold for playing the game??

You receive gold by playing MG here using bonus Whistles. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ii SILLEH
Same question as badboyflaco?

How does playing this game give me Gaia Gold?
As much as I love it and I actually captured
38 mogas that Nova asked me to capture.
Does take a lot of patience.

But where is the gaia gold?

Also, in the screen shots I saw that you can earn
Starcoins.

I can't find this system here though.

They change Starcoins name and is now called Moga Cash. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit: which you have to buy with real money or do some free Gaia Cash offers to convert it into MC

Fashionable Adventurer

Thank you Shish Kabobious! :3
That was very helpful >w<

Didn't know why I didn't notice that before D:

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
its not by gaia online its by facebook
Harry_the_best
its not by gaia online its by facebook

Incorrect. Gaia created Monster Galaxy. However, they made the game FOR Facebook. Facebook never make their own games, they just "sponsor" the games created by Gaia and other developers such as Square Enix for their Knights of the Crystals and Chocobo Tower while Zanga created games called Farmville, Cityville, Allies and Empires, and so forth.

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Is there a pop-up that comes up to let you know that you've completed the coffee bean quest? Or,have I missed something? (I already have 10 beans.....>_< )
blue_wolf04
Is there a pop-up that comes up to let you know that you've completed the coffee bean quest? Or,have I missed something? (I already have 10 beans.....>_< )

You should have a cutscene where Nova congratulates you of receiving 10 beans and makes a Double XP Potion for you. You will see the Double XP Potion at the top left corner of your screen when you're in the battle scene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff