Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dry Tongue
Is it possible to delete your Monster Galaxy account and start over?

At this moment there's no option to restart your MG account, soon this feature will to release. Tho you can contact the developers and ask them to restarted for you or make a new FB account...
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious
aww Oh k.

It before the Lambort's Rafting. But but during the Mayor speech his old image was use again. sweatdrop

Hey, I don't know if it's really Leonard's old appearance or another gaurd before Lambort's Rafting. >>; It's been so long since I saw his appearance. >:

I hope map 3 is comming soon.. biggrin

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Raiten Ka

Purple Pincers Swirly Pier – A tribal woman wants you to bring Purple Pincers for her ingredients. Collect 5 Purple Pincers from Crabaos between Light Shellstone Lighthouse and Sandswirl Beach.

You actually need to collect 15 of them.
Jinixi
Bamf?

Does anyone know what moga releases the trigger cards for the collection of cards to get the Bamf? I dont have any and im not sure what mogas release the 5 cards I need to get a Bamf. If you could pm me it so I can write it down I would greatly appriciated. I love dragons is why xD

<3 Jinx

To be honest, the cards are given random by Mogas. There is no specific Mogas that holds which cards. However, you can check the Great Moga Card Collection List to give you clues to find them.

KittenGrey
You actually need to collect 15 of them.

Huh, so the developers re-update that quest again. confused First it was 25, then 5, and now 15. Oy, they need to change their minds of how many to collect them. LOL XD

Thank you for informing me about this.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i want to ask ..

my friend wanna send his moga to me, but he didn't know how ..

if all of you know how to sent a moga .. plis tell and explain to me ..

thx question
Prince Chevalierz
i want to ask ..

my friend wanna send his moga to me, but he didn't know how ..

if all of you know how to sent a moga .. plis tell and explain to me ..

thx question

Sorry, but you can't trade or gift Moga to another person.

However, if the developers decides to sale a Moga with "Gifting a Moga" or a Moga Giving giveaway, there is where you can send new Moga to your friend. It is unknown when the developers plan to do these offers.

Moga Sale = You have to purchase a Moga. If you purchase a Moga, there will be a free Moga Gifting that comes with the purchase so that you can send a Moga to one friend.

Moga Gifting = You can gift a Moga for free to 12 of your friends.
Hey, want a free Double XP Potion?

Well, if you send coffee beans to your friends and receive 10 coffee beans back, you will be able to make a Double XP Potion. Hurry up, you have a weekend to finish it.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raiten Ka

Well, if you send coffee beans to your friends and receive 10 coffee beans back, you will be able to make a Double XP Potion. Hurry up, you have a weekend to finish it.

how to send coffee beans to my friends?
and the reward Double XP Pot is automatically gived?
Prince Chevalierz
Raiten Ka

how to send coffee beans to my friends?
and the reward Double XP Pot is automatically gived?

At the corner of the top left screen, you will see a small image of what looks like candies. Those are coffee beans. All you have to do is click it and send it to your friends. To receive, your friends have to send you coffee beans and you will get it through your Game Request notice from Facebook.

Yes, the Double XP Potion will automatically given to you once you've collected 10 coffee beans. However, you will only get it one.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raiten Ka
To receive, your friends have to send you coffee beans and you will get it through your Game Request notice from Facebook.

that means my friend must to send back a coffee beans?

and what happenned if my friends dont or not send back the coffee beans?
Prince Chevalierz
Raiten Ka
To receive, your friends have to send you coffee beans and you will get it through your Game Request notice from Facebook.

that means my friend must to send back a coffee beans?

and what happenned if my friends dont or not send back the coffee beans?

Yes, your friends have to send you coffee beans. confused

If not sending or receiving coffee beans, then it means the quest is incomplete. If you want to finish the quest, just send in your post about the quest by going into your Quest Log, click the "Info" on A Pile of Beans quest and click the "Help me Feed" button to post your request.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raiten Ka

If not sending or receiving coffee beans, then it means the quest is incomplete. If you want to finish the quest, just send in your post about the quest by going into your Quest Log, click the "Info" on A Pile of Beans quest and click the "Help me Feed" button to post your request.

I have 6 quests right now .. And the problem is i cant see "A Pile of Beans" so i cant click the info on that quest .. I just see 4 quests n the other cant see ..

what should i do?
Prince Chevalierz
I have 6 quests right now .. And the problem is i cant see "A Pile of Beans" so i cant click the info on that quest .. I just see 4 quests n the other cant see ..

what should i do?

At the bottom center of your Quest Log, there is an arrow. It's very hard to see because it blends too well with the background.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raiten Ka

At the bottom center of your Quest Log, there is an arrow. It's very hard to see because it blends too well with the background.

ohhhhh thx for information biggrin biggrin biggrin
nice to meet you in this game ..

its means im must collected 10 Coffee Beans from my friends?

i means from the different friends or same yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff