Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Hallowed Wench

Messier 17
Desideraht
I cancelled yoga because I am having my last or second to last period. And the last few are the worst, at least in my experience. The cramps get REALLY bad. This happened last time I was on a full dose on T. I had like 2 or 3 really bad periods and then they actually stopped. u.u; And I thought I wasn't going to have one because it's actually like a week late (another sign that they're stopping).

It explains partially why I've been on edge lately, though. People supposedly get "bitchy" when they're menstruating. For me, I just get panicky and it makes me react to s**t. Not necessarily bitchy, but in various extreme ways.

I wish I could know when my last period is going to be. I thought that this last month would be the magic one, but NOPE. Although it was late as hell. Just, six months on, stop nao plz.

Anyway, hang in there!

Also; hello!
I hate my "tranny period", a day or two before my estrogen shot I start feeling crappy, bloated, etc... stressed
Umbral_Necropolitan
Messier 17
Desideraht
I cancelled yoga because I am having my last or second to last period. And the last few are the worst, at least in my experience. The cramps get REALLY bad. This happened last time I was on a full dose on T. I had like 2 or 3 really bad periods and then they actually stopped. u.u; And I thought I wasn't going to have one because it's actually like a week late (another sign that they're stopping).

It explains partially why I've been on edge lately, though. People supposedly get "bitchy" when they're menstruating. For me, I just get panicky and it makes me react to s**t. Not necessarily bitchy, but in various extreme ways.

I wish I could know when my last period is going to be. I thought that this last month would be the magic one, but NOPE. Although it was late as hell. Just, six months on, stop nao plz.

Anyway, hang in there!

Also; hello!
I hate my "tranny period", a day or two before my estrogen shot I start feeling crappy, bloated, etc... stressed

This was me on sustanon.. are there any different estrogen formulations you could take? When I switched over from sustanon to testosterone enanthate, I stopped getting all hormonal right before my shots. ~

No idea if it'd be the same for you, but who knows.

Adorable Fisher

Ugh dammit. I feel so trapped in my body right now. I've been studying it because I've been approved for the top surgery (as I said before) and I've had to force myself to come to the realization that my skinny minny body of yester-year has been DESTROYED by my illness and if I get my top surgery I'll look like a fatty with no chest. My legs and arms are fine. Its just the nature of this illness has made all of my fat settle in the middle and I look like crap. I'm not quite crying over it yet, but I know I will. I'm probably not fat by most people's standards, but by Asian standards? Most people would probably be like, "omg, you're not fat, shut up. Look at my tummy and then your's, omigaw what?"

I've been thinking about this slip up my endocrinologist had with me when I was asking for top surgery, in which she said "did you want lap band surgery..." and I was like, "...no?" and she looked all embarrassed. If she was the one who suggested it, maybe I can indeed get it for free because she wouldn't have suggested it if it might not be covered under my insurance. I've been studying after affects of getting the procedure, and it looks satisfactory to me. If I'm left with too much skin in my tummy area, I could reasonably save up for a tummy tuck later in life. I'll have so many scars on my torso, what's one more? Besides, lap band could keep me skinny for life, and that's sort of necessary for the treatment of my illness.

So, I was thinking about getting lap band surgery at the same time as top surgery. The weeks after that will probably be hell from a pain and lack of eating standpoint, but I plan on taking sleeping pills for most of it.

Does that sound good or sound crazy?

Dapper Phantom

Joy in Mudville
Desideraht

Anyway, hang in there!

Also; hello!
Last time it only took 3 months to stop. @.@ I'm at about 2-3 months so everything is going as normal so far. I'm masculinizing really quickly too, though, so I know it's working.

Thanks, and hello. x)

Umbral_Necropolitan
You gotta do what you need to do to feel comfortable when it comes to dysphoria, I'm lucky that not much makes me dysphoric when I'm horny which is often. Sometimes I wonder if my mind uses sex or thinking about sex as a distraction from things that depress me. I'm pissed that I can't figure out if I like men more than I like women, wish there was a way to VR or holodeck sex to get it figured out w/o sleeping around, since thinking and fantasizing are very different from doing it reality.

No prob, I need to start doing mine again... >.>;;

When I get angry past the point of yelling I usually self mutilate, taking the anger out on myself rather than striking others.

I have a few topless pics out there and I would dislike it greatly if someone ran around posting them, so I can understand.

Yea she is fine, just sore and bruised. Her car is going to need some work but it looks like it is intact enough to be repaired.

Also I have a mosquito bite on one of my mosquito bites... itchy booby. emotion_donotwant
Yeah... tonight I basically just realized this about my moobs: I am both proud of and dysphoric about my chest. From the top it looks good but when I take my shirt off I have “underboob”. That and they're really pointy, overall.

I want to start working out really soon. My stamina is finally up to speed. <3

My anger tends to be brooding, like I said. I get really quiet and sometimes people perceive my anger as calm.

Yeah. I just think the topless pix aren't quite ready to circulate the entire interbutts yet. I post n** slips shamelessly, though, LOL.

I'm glad your GF is okay. >W<

MarigoldMari
Does that sound good or sound crazy?
I think it's a bad idea to get them at the same time, but ask your surgeon. They might have a different opinion. How can you afford all of this, btw? Yes, I am asking everyone that question.

Also, don't overload on sleeping pills. You have to stay awake enough to keep hydrated. It's very important that you are very well hydrated after surgery.

Dapper Phantom

In other news~
Got a new shirt. Kind of proud of how I look here, despite "underboob" and the n** slip, lol

User Image

whee I've had a lot of people saying I'm a lot more masculine lately. I like how my shoulders are squaring out. My BF compared me to Robert Downey Jr., who I look nothing like, but it made me all giddy 'cos he's yummy. I'm pretty stoked about my changes, as slow as they are. I'm super angsty about people getting surgery, though. It feels like EVERYONE is having chest surgery RIGHT NOW and like I'm the only person who isn't-- and worse, I don't have ANY money saved up towards it because of my medical debt. It's driving me up the wall.

Getting my name change filed either this Friday or next week. It didn't happen because so much s**t came up. I'm still indecisive about whether my name should be Daniel or Dante. I like both names a lot. And I don't want it to be Daniel Dante or Dante Daniel. My middle name has a J initial and I like it that way, lol. I'm about 90% sure I'm going with Daniel but this little voice inside me says I should pick Dante. I'm not sure how to decide. I can't believe I'm still confused about this still. But I really need to pick something because I need to change my name ASAP. The sooner I change my name, the sooner I get a better job basically.

Also, I chose Jace/Jayce as my middle name. Having difficulty picking the spelling. I like the name because my original choice as a first name was Jason. I didn't go through with it because a close family friend has the name. Jace comes from the same ancient word, so I like it. I think that Jayce looks nice but I also hate it when trans guys use weird spellings. I think it "gives away" that they're trans on paper.

Adorable Fisher

Desideraht
I think it's a bad idea to get them at the same time, but ask your surgeon. They might have a different opinion. How can you afford all of this, btw? Yes, I am asking everyone that question.

Also, don't overload on sleeping pills. You have to stay awake enough to keep hydrated. It's very important that you are very well hydrated after surgery.
I was thinking of getting them at the same time because I don't want to get cut open twice. But you may be right. I can afford it because its all covered under my insurance. This is because I can tie every surgery to something about my physical illness.

I have heard that after lap band surgery you can only have liquids for like 2 or 3 weeks. So I wouldn't think staying hydrated would be a problem. But I'll listen to you.

Dapper Phantom

MarigoldMari
Desideraht

I was thinking of getting them at the same time because I don't want to get cut open twice. But you may be right. I can afford it because its all covered under my insurance. This is because I can tie every surgery to something about my physical illness.

I have heard that after lap band surgery you can only have liquids for like 2 or 3 weeks. So I wouldn't think staying hydrated would be a problem. But I'll listen to you.
DAMN, I wish I had awesome insurance. I'm also not sure if the surgeon I want even takes insurance, so I guess I'm kinda screwed either way, lol...

Definitely ask your doc. It's just if you try to sleep the WHOLE time, this could cause issues, like clots in your legs and dehydration. So be sure to balance it out, it all. <3

Loiterer

MarigoldMari

User ImageIf you're going to be out of work for a while and you have no rush to get back to work, then I'd say do both at the same time. You're going to be in pain and it's going to suck, so may as well get it all done with in one go. This is just my personal preference, though.
Desideraht
the n** slip

Dapper Phantom

Infinite Superiority
Desideraht
the n** slip
Jealous? emotion_awesome
I have no shame about it. I don't really have "boobs" and I've already talked to mods about this. So long as I'm not brandishing nipples on my signature pre-op, it's not a big deal. They said just to avoid putting it in my sig to avoid controversy. The mods themselves acknowledge me as a male but many of the users don't so I've been reported dozens of times. The mods say to avoid drama (and shittons of unnecessary reports) just to keep it out of my sig, so I do. But that doesn't mean I can't post it in trans threads.

Not entirely sure why you felt like drawing attention to this. Care to explain before I call transphobic bullshit? This is not the first time you've done this and I have the authority to blacklist you. Give me a reason not to.

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
Getting my name change filed either this Friday or next week. It didn't happen because so much s**t came up. I'm still indecisive about whether my name should be Daniel or Dante. I like both names a lot. And I don't want it to be Daniel Dante or Dante Daniel. My middle name has a J initial and I like it that way, lol. I'm about 90% sure I'm going with Daniel but this little voice inside me says I should pick Dante. I'm not sure how to decide. I can't believe I'm still confused about this still. But I really need to pick something because I need to change my name ASAP. The sooner I change my name, the sooner I get a better job basically.

Also, I chose Jace/Jayce as my middle name. Having difficulty picking the spelling. I like the name because my original choice as a first name was Jason. I didn't go through with it because a close family friend has the name. Jace comes from the same ancient word, so I like it. I think that Jayce looks nice but I also hate it when trans guys use weird spellings. I think it "gives away" that they're trans on paper.
Honestly, I would go with Daniel. Not because I have anything against Dante, but because Daniel Jace (I'd also skip the y, just feels annoyingly unnecessary) has a really nice ring~ to it.
Dante Jace is harder to say and doesn't flow as well.

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht

Honestly, I would go with Daniel. Not because I have anything against Dante, but because Daniel Jace (I'd also skip the y, just feels annoyingly unnecessary) has a really nice ring~ to it.
Dante Jace is harder to say and doesn't flow as well.
Well people will rarely be saying my full name. And yeah, I think I'm settling on Jace rather than Jayce. I just like 5 letters-- it looks pretty. Daniel Jace does sound really nice, but I have an identity crisis with it.

Daniel means "God is my Judge" and Jace means "Healer". Dante means "enduring". "God is my Judge" is almost like a pessimistic, victimhood. "Enduring" is facing the struggle, standing up each time one is beat down. I chose the name Dante for my first OC, who was originally named Jason. Jason and Jace come from very similar Greek roots. So "Jace" is my way of claiming that name, basically. I also want my name to be positive, and, being an atheist, Daniel feels a bit too Catholic. So I'm definitely indecisive. Granted, Dante is Italian and also related to a religious icon, but at least it does not have a directly religious meaning. Also most white people pronounce Dante very poorly. I think Dante Jace sounds really sexy if you have the Italian ring to the first name. I also originally chose Daniel on a whim, because I needed a male name and had like 2 weeks to come up with it before starting college.

But yeah, I'm still very on the fence about it. I would LOVE to sign my name as Dante. I mean that "T" and "E" look so sexy next to each other, lol. I would also colloquially still go by "Dan". Dan will pretty much always be my nickname, regardless, because everyone is so attached to it. My legal full name is for aesthetic purposes only really, for signing my name and formal situations.

I agree that Daniel Jace sounds better. I also worry that Dante Jace may be too... exotic? But somehow that makes me like it, too. Hence my indecision. But yeah, I also like the idea of being an "Enduring Healer". That sounds rad. And I do fully intend to meet that criteria with my career choice.

Any more input you have on this is appreciated. This is not an easy decision and I don't have a lot of time to sit on it. My BF told me to choose randomly (by flipping a coin) but I know I'd regret that.

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
Daniel means "God is my Judge" and Jace means "Healer". Dante means "enduring". "God is my Judge" is almost like a pessimistic, victimhood. "Enduring" is facing the struggle, standing up each time one is beat down. I chose the name Dante for my first OC, who was originally named Jason. Jason and Jace come from very similar Greek roots. So "Jace" is my way of claiming that name, basically. I also want my name to be positive, and, being an atheist, Daniel feels a bit too Catholic. So I'm definitely indecisive. Granted, Dante is Italian and also related to a religious icon, but at least it does not have a directly religious meaning. Also most white people pronounce Dante very poorly. I think Dante Jace sounds really sexy if you have the Italian ring to the first name. I also originally chose Daniel on a whim, because I needed a male name and had like 2 weeks to come up with it before starting college.

But yeah, I'm still very on the fence about it. I would LOVE to sign my name as Dante. I mean that "T" and "E" look so sexy next to each other, lol. I would also colloquially still go by "Dan". Dan will pretty much always be my nickname, regardless, because everyone is so attached to it. My legal full name is for aesthetic purposes only really, for signing my name and formal situations.

I agree that Daniel Jace sounds better. I also worry that Dante Jace may be too... exotic? But somehow that makes me like it, too. Hence my indecision. But yeah, I also like the idea of being an "Enduring Healer". That sounds rad. And I do fully intend to meet that criteria with my career choice.

Any more input you have on this is appreciated. This is not an easy decision and I don't have a lot of time to sit on it. My BF told me to choose randomly (by flipping a coin) but I know I'd regret that.
Hearing more about it, Dante Jace is starting to sound like the better choice.
Like, you'll still be going by Dan, so that could negate any "exotic" connotations, if you decided you want it to.
Aesthetically, Dante Jace is nice, too.
The only real thing about Daniel is that it sounds nicer, but then again, there's that religious connotation to it. And the fact that it means something fairly pathetic. > _>

So never mind my initial feelings.
Dante Jace has more pros to it.
3nodding

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht

Hearing more about it, Dante Jace is starting to sound like the better choice.
Like, you'll still be going by Dan, so that could negate any "exotic" connotations, if you decided you want it to.
Aesthetically, Dante Jace is nice, too.
The only real thing about Daniel is that it sounds nicer, but then again, there's that religious connotation to it. And the fact that it means something fairly pathetic. > _>

So never mind my initial feelings.
Dante Jace has more pros to it.
3nodding
Yeah. Like I'd use Dante sparingly.
The religious connotations to Daniel just bug me. I used to want it to be contrary/"ironic" but the meaning just makes me sound like I'm merciful to a deity I don't even believe in. Idk, maybe I'm putting too much thought into it, but it just bugs me, lol. At the same time, Daniel is just easier for people to swallow. A name like Dante is weird to many.

So yeah... I will need to think about this just a little bit more. I know that some people will give me the most bizarre looks for choosing Dante. Daniel would just be accepted immediately. But I really shouldn't care what they think, either. I guess another issue is that the title of my first manga is Dante, and I don't want people to think it's about ME.
xd It's not. >.< May reconsider the title. Not sure. This is all definitely really confusing. I know you can see why I like Dante, though, as a first name. But yeah, I'm worried that say, employers might not take it seriously? But people generally can't help what name they have so... Plus I could always go by Dan or Jace at work if they think it's too weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff