Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Dapper Phantom

Bornes
Why do we have to be put under the microscopes like freaks?
I know you won't read this, so I'm replying for the sake of discussion.

To a cisgender person, we are quite the oddity. I would like to change it so that we are less an oddity, and more a subject of interest. We will always be "different". That being said, there is nothing wrong with going stealth, and basically pretending it never happened, so long as your sexual partners know.

Quote:
I am not a martyr and I don't want to be one so why the ******** does everybody think I should be?
You do't have to be, but to comment on this, I know a trans guy who says the same exact kind of s**t, but then he says "I want to be a trans activist and spokesperson!" Sorry, if you want to represent the LGBT community, you have to acknowledge being a member (if you are one). This guy ticks me off because he pretends to be cis, he is straight, and he talks trash to other trans people, so how exactly is he an "ally"? Sorry, this has little to do with your post, but I see a lot of trans people saying this, but then expecting the community to accept them with open arms. If you think trans people are such FREAKS That you don't want to be one, don't expect those of us who accept it to play nicely.

^This particular little rant has very little to do with you actually said and more like it reminded me of certain people that annoy me.

Dapper Phantom

MarigoldMari
Desideraht

Anorexic people have thinspiration... this is my fitspiration. ... I like the thin/toned look. I think they call it a "swimmer's body". Basically you have no fat on your body, and you're toned just enough that you have some sharp edges, and you're bony.

Since we both strive to have the same body type, I can tell you that I get my fitspiration from the J-rock world. Most of the guys in the j-rock world have the body type we strive for. They tend to look just like the guy from the pic with the tatts you posted, most times skinnier, and I've noticed a lot of j-rockers like to be naked A LOT, which is perfect for fitspiration. There are also a lot of J-rockers who are female impersonators who look like the picture on the right that you posted.
I definitely don't want to look Asian, lol. But yeah, I like the body type. Feel free to send me some names/pix, lol. Personally, I think Jay Von Monroe (the tattooed guy) has the body of a ******** God. I would love to be reborn with a bod like his, LOL. But I know I can't ever be as tall as he is, or have the masculine bone structure he has.

Loiterer

Emo s**t not worth reading:
Dimmer Meerkat

Hm. I recently read an article on the Huffpost about transgendered military and ex-military people. Given the amount of psychological hardships so many people go though in the military regardless, you'd think there'd be a sort of support network for transgendered ex-military people, or anonymous military tg's. I can understand the fear of being discharged though. DADT's repeal doesn't protect gender identity after all.
Well I'm upset about it but I have to admit I'm not looking that hard. Will explain later.
Quote:

In lieu of that specific sort of group, is there any general trans support groups in your area? I think having peers rather than professionals in some situations is really helpful. In as much as you can pour your real thoughts out online because of a general sense of belonging and acceptance, there's a similar effect in support groups in person after the initial awkward phase. Well, I dunno if everyone has that awkward phase but I'm kind of... socially awkward and misanthropic on a regular basis, so it's definitely there for me. >.>
Yes I do. We have a GLBTQ center like 5min away and I went there THE DAY I got back from Japan. I went to one of the PFLAG meetings and it was okay. Our PFLAG chapter is literally all trans people and their family. ONE cisgender person showed up (He went because he was gay). They said our particular chapter is unusual/interesting in that respect.

When I went to the GLBTQ center, I talked ot some of the facilitators there and asked if I could meet someone who was ex-military. She said she knew of one but would have to see. I guess they don't do direct contact here, the facilitator emailed the vet transwoman my email I guess, and the vet would have to email me. Well, that never happened so consequently I threw my hands up and decided to give up.

I can talk about it online. I've found a few. But I wanted to talk to someone IN PERSON about it. So it's like... Whatever. And then, the days where I search for someone, or want to talk, are quickly fading and replaced with days like today where it's just "******** TRANS ISSUES I'M A NORMAL PERSON" and so I don't look for anybody or talk to anybody at all.
Quote:

In the group, obviously, you'd be exposed to talking about trans... stuff and junk... But you're also networking. You might meet other guys or girls that you're able to see as -just- guys and girls, instead of FtMs and MtFs, and those people will see you the same way, hormones or not. So eventually you get that connection and that understanding, and you can enjoy a bit of blissful ignorance.

This is going to sound super judgmental because it is. And sorry it's going to come off bad-- I didn't like the PFLAG meeting because the issues they were dealing with paled in comparison to mine. I lied there saying I had no or few problems because I knew that if I mentioned what I was actually dealing with, it'd turn from a PFLAG meeting into a "Let's all let Q talk and listen to his issues" meeting.
As it was, even with the lying about how well it was going for me, it still turned into a mostly "Hey let's let Q talk about stuff because HEY MILITARY" And I was like... No thank you, please.

Like I said, not a martyr, don't want to be one.
So I stopped going. I did meet one cool girl there, she's my current transfriend. We hang out outside PFLAG.
Quote:

And I know how you feel. I'm not all about transgenderism, really, though I am transgendered. I just want to be me, and be seen how I've seen myself for a very long time. I often think of my childhood and just rue that I wasn't born a male, because I would have breached some of the barriers that were in my way as a "female" child. I might have also been coddled less which... might have made me a more independent person, but I'm deplorably dependent right now and trying to fix that.

Sorry to interject with my own babbles, but essentially I'm just trying to relate a bit. Can't say I know 100% what you're going through, but there's some similarities in there I'd guess.

I'm sure we relate. I'm sure I can relate to pretty much anyone. I've done almost everything at this point (Wow that sounded like bragging. It isn't). I like relating to people.

The problem I'm facing now is. I'm 100% socially transitioned. There's nothing wrong with my gender. I don't even have problems with my current girl legal name. My problems all stem from HOW ******** OLDYOUNG I LOOK and my INABILITY TO GAIN MUSCLE.
Both of which can be solved through T so it's like. FUUUUCK WHY AM I NOT ON T YET.

It's really ******** simple but it enrages me so goddamned much. It's like, I'd almost prefer to crossdress and be a girl than be treated like a goddamned 14 year old. And then when that happens I get this really bad persecution complex-- I go into mad vet mode where it's like "I PROTECTED YOUR GODDAMNED FREEDOMS AND FOR WHAT? FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE A ******** CHILD! Even IF I were 12, there is NO REASON for you to treat me like I am INCAPABLE OF THINKING A ******** COHERENT THOUGHT."

And then of course, the whole "Did I make the right decision" On getting out of the navy. In my head, I know I did. But my heart says otherwise and I'm pretty sure that's a feeling that's never going to go away.

Dapper Phantom

I'M STARTING MY WORKOUT ROUTINE TODAY.
EXCITE. <3

I just need to go eat and then I'm basically ready to get started.

I'm gonna get so many stares working out in all black.
xd
I need to see if I can get an appointment with the clinic for hormones before I go out, and I'm going to work on my name change forms tonight. Because I finally have the free time to do it. >.<

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
IN OTHER NEWS. I want to get a cartilage piercing on my other ear. I love them so much. <3 And I'm tired of thinking I only look sexy on one side of my head, lol.
You should get an industrial and a conch.
emotion_dowant

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht
IN OTHER NEWS. I want to get a cartilage piercing on my other ear. I love them so much. <3 And I'm tired of thinking I only look sexy on one side of my head, lol.
emotion_dowant
>.< Welllll. I think I want to start with my basics first. Like I said, another cartilage, and I might want another lip ring also, but I can't get that as long as I work at my current job (because you have to leave it in, obviously, and while they're OK with my cartilage piercing, they are not so OK with lip rings at work). So yeah, I want to get those done, and I'm not sure what else. Don't really want anything on my nose... What will likely happen is I'll get my cartilage done and then my first tattoo. Considering the debt I am in, I don't think any of this will happen until the beginning of next year, after I've got a better job. My mom is super freaked out about my $1,500 bill and keeps saying that I'm going to get in more trouble. I know how collections works and they have people with like $30,000 bills who they are chasing. They will not take me to court unless the interest pushes it up to like 5 grand or something. That would take years, and I intend to pay it off before then. Additionally, I am going to seek an itemized bill from the hospital, because I may be able to get this pardoned. I'm going to show them the bills I already paid, because yeah, this $1,500 makes no sense. I think they are charging me for a room I never got put in. And the nurse hated me. So I feel like maybe she ******** with the records.

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
Madelhari
Desideraht
emotion_dowant
>.< Welllll. I think I want to start with my basics first. Like I said, another cartilage, and I might want another lip ring also, but I can't get that as long as I work at my current job (because you have to leave it in, obviously, and while they're OK with my cartilage piercing, they are not so OK with lip rings at work). So yeah, I want to get those done, and I'm not sure what else. Don't really want anything on my nose... What will likely happen is I'll get my cartilage done and then my first tattoo. Considering the debt I am in, I don't think any of this will happen until the beginning of next year, after I've got a better job. My mom is super freaked out about my $1,500 bill and keeps saying that I'm going to get in more trouble. I know how collections works and they have people with like $30,000 bills who they are chasing. They will not take me to court unless the interest pushes it up to like 5 grand or something. That would take years, and I intend to pay it off before then. Additionally, I am going to seek an itemized bill from the hospital, because I may be able to get this pardoned. I'm going to show them the bills I already paid, because yeah, this $1,500 makes no sense. I think they are charging me for a room I never got put in. And the nurse hated me. So I feel like maybe she ******** with the records.
Conch piercings are basic, though. :c It's just the industrial that's a little iffy. > u>

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht
Madelhari
Desideraht
emotion_dowant
Conch piercings are basic, though. :c It's just the industrial that's a little iffy. > u>
I suppose you could say I am not looking to be "edgy". While I want to be decorated, I'm not trying to do anything "shocking". I MIGHT do small gauges, but I'm still not sure.

Loiterer

User Image- Name change is published in paper. I pick up affidavit on thursday and start changing all my records.
- I have hopefully recovered from the funk I had this weekend.
- I made ~$1400 selling old comics last week on ebay. ... I have more stuff to sell, lawl.
- I turn 25 on friday. Also I'm pretty sure that's the art show, for my first city fursuits thing.
- All my business cards arrived, so yay.
- There was something else good that just happened but I can't remember what it is. D;

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
I suppose you could say I am not looking to be "edgy". While I want to be decorated, I'm not trying to do anything "shocking". I MIGHT do small gauges, but I'm still not sure.
emotion_eyebrow
Ear piercings are still considered "edgy?"
Really?

Kindly Lunatic

Bornes
- Name change is published in paper. I pick up affidavit on thursday and start changing all my records.
- I have hopefully recovered from the funk I had this weekend.
- I made ~$1400 selling old comics last week on ebay. ... I have more stuff to sell, lawl.
- I turn 25 on friday. Also I'm pretty sure that's the art show, for my first city fursuits thing.
- All my business cards arrived, so yay.
- There was something else good that just happened but I can't remember what it is. D;
1) YEEAAAAAH, SON! 8DDD
2) If not, soon.
3) fffsdsddfjhfdh
4) Congratulations and make sure to take pictureessss! emotion_kirakira
5) Yay~
6) emotion_donotwant

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht
emotion_eyebrow
Ear piercings are still considered "edgy?"
Really?
I would say going for industrial and a conch is very tryhard. Especially on someone who is as small as me. I don't want to look like I'm overcompensating, either.

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
I would say going for industrial and a conch is very tryhard.
BUT THEY'RE SO FLIPPIN' CUUUUTE.
classified_fu
Especially conch piercings. You can have like, a little star or heart directly in viiieewww. emotion_kirakira
Or you can get three and have a little group decoration like this~ whee

Dapper Phantom

Madelhari
Desideraht
classified_fu
Especially conch piercings. You can have like, a little star or heart directly in viiieewww. emotion_kirakira
Aaaand that's a tad too feminine for my tastes. I would have to find a very special piece of jewelry if I wanted to do that. >.>

Edit: Though I like how piercings feel so talk to me 2-3 years from now and I might have all of these, who knows. When I got my cartilage done I thought, "Now I know why people get addicted." I don't think I'm a masochist or anything (or am I?) but it felt really good. I was surprised.

Kindly Lunatic

Desideraht
Madelhari
Desideraht
classified_fu
Aaaand that's a tad too feminine for my tastes. I would have to find a very special piece of jewelry if I wanted to do that. >.>
Sorry, I kind of went of on a fanboy spree over them and stopped trying to suggest for you. >w<
Industrials are manly, right? I mean instead of the barbels I think they have ends shaped like spikes or something.
Then there's just the anti-helix piercing, which I really prefer because it doesn't look at stand-outish as a tragus piercing (which I find funny lookin').

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff