Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Because I'm feeling sick right now, and Shad isn't here. I just spent about 15 minutes crying over the fact that at CHRISTMAS time, the apartment that we're probably getting won't be able to fit everyone.
I cuddle one of the stuffed animals he gave me and distract myself with a DVD, or a craft project. (Most likely both at the same time!)
Neyahala
Because I'm feeling sick right now, and Shad isn't here. I just spent about 15 minutes crying over the fact that at CHRISTMAS time, the apartment that we're probably getting won't be able to fit everyone.

Some of your illness may be amplified by stress. If you do something like take a nice warm bath, it might feel a little better.
Sadly enough, being in a long distance relationship puts me in a situation where I can answer that question. =P (although that is changing this summer)

If I can call him and ask, I do. When I'm sick, I tend not to think very well. I can't really explain it, except I get very, "Baby me," and I don't tend to be functional or incredibly coherent. xD So, I tend to ask for step by step how to. So, if I can, I ask what he wants me to do, and then I do that. Even if I have to take down a list ahead of time. And if I can't reach him for whatever reason, I try to do what I think he would want me to do.

So, if I think he would tell me to go eat something, I do. If I think he would tell me to sleep, I sleep. If I'm wrong, hey, I tried.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tabris Nagisa Kaworu
Neyahala

Some of your illness may be amplified by stress. If you do something like take a nice warm bath, it might feel a little better.
I've sprayed my stress relief stuff. I'm a very scent oriented person, so that's helping to calm me down some. But yeah, stress is playing a BIG part of me feeling sick. The other part is I binged yesterday on nuts and seeds, and my body isn't used to it, so i got sick today.
erm, hello...I found this thread while surfing and really am interested in meeting some of the people here. So i thought I'd just drop in an introduce myself; I go by Syri.
Neyahala
I've sprayed my stress relief stuff. I'm a very scent oriented person, so that's helping to calm me down some. But yeah, stress is playing a BIG part of me feeling sick. The other part is I binged yesterday on nuts and seeds, and my body isn't used to it, so i got sick today.

Oh, no! I love nuts, but I guess if you aren't used to them, they are a source of oils/fats (though not the 'bad' kind, I'm pretty sure) that might upset your digestion.

Lavender and... I want to say Eucalyptus are supposedly good scents for relaxation. Lavender doesn't always work for me because when we had the flu as kids, my mom would spray lavender Lysol everywhere, so I associate it with being sick.

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tabris Nagisa Kaworu
Neyahala

Oh, no! I love nuts, but I guess if you aren't used to them, they are a source of oils/fats (though not the 'bad' kind, I'm pretty sure) that might upset your digestion.

Lavender and... I want to say Eucalyptus are supposedly good scents for relaxation. Lavender doesn't always work for me because when we had the flu as kids, my mom would spray lavender Lysol everywhere, so I associate it with being sick.
I do too! but it's been a while since i've had any, and combine that with 2/3rds of a 3 oz container of sunflower seed kernels....and today i'm one sick puppy.
Neyahala
I do too! but it's been a while since i've had any, and combine that with 2/3rds of a 3 oz container of sunflower seed kernels....and today i'm one sick puppy.

Oh, dear. I'm sorry; I hope that things work themselves through your system and you feel better!

Shaddex's Wife

Mewling Muse

14,625 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tabris Nagisa Kaworu
Neyahala

Oh, dear. I'm sorry; I hope that things work themselves through your system and you feel better!
Thanks. I should be better tomorrow. And if i'm not, I've got lots of time to rest and sleep, before my busy weekend, so I should be okay.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't eat nuts, so I can't really relate to getting sick from them, but I hope you feel better soon. I suggest watching a happy movie. That always makes me forget why I'm stressed.

Tabris: Hello and Welcome to the Thread. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got here, I took my Dom to Walmart to get him some cravings.
SyriMoon
erm, hello...I found this thread while surfing and really am interested in meeting some of the people here. So i thought I'd just drop in an introduce myself; I go by Syri.

^ because things kinda get lost when you join in the middle of a conversation. Don't mean to intrude; I just wanted to say 'hi.'

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry, Syri. Didn't mean to miss you there... sweatdrop Hello and Welcome. How are you doing tonight?
it's fine; that's what can be awkward about joining well-established threads razz

I'm good, thanks! I've never strolled into the "lifestyle" forums before but I'm glad I did

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Are you in the bdsm lifestyle or just curious?

And I'm glad you strolled in. It's always fun to have new peoples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff