Welcome to Gaia! ::

Less Than Beth
00 L a u r e n 00
Less Than Beth
00 L a u r e n 00
Sexual, Mental, and Physical. hahah! Quite a combination.I do have rats. Six of them now.. You really should. I love mine to death.

I'm sorry to hear that.
My mom would freak out if I got one. Are they expensive to take care of?

'S all good.
Not really.. When I had 2, I would spend at must 20$ on everything I needed for 2 weeks.
The initial buying is the big blow with all of the cage, water bottles, food, toys, ect..

Ooo. I believe by the time I get my own place and reach 60 I'm going to be an animal hoarder.lol

Hahaha! I probably will too.. But one of those that takes care of the animals.

purple_FILLLTH's Pardner

Greedy Fatcat

00 L a u r e n 00

Indeed.
Less Than Beth
00 L a u r e n 00

Indeed.

I dream of the day.. the glorious day~
~=[,,_,,]:3
ok we'll just have to make us a lil neighborhood or get a farm cause i'll be right there with ya'll xd

purple_FILLLTH's Pardner

Greedy Fatcat

Lil Enslaved Kitten
ok we'll just have to make us a lil neighborhood or get a farm cause i'll be right there with ya'll xd

I wish Gaia had a "Like" button for posts!
Less Than Beth
Lil Enslaved Kitten

I wish Gaia had a "Like" button for posts!
IKR lol

Friendly Guildsman

Less Than Beth
grinningjester
Less Than Beth

Youre welcome.
I would like to find some movies where the main character struggle with PTSD.

Ooo. That is a fantastic idea. I do know that Hunger Games has a lot of PTSD in it, maybe they'll put it in the movies. I googled it and these are the ones that kept popping up.

Reign Over Me
The Fisher King
Fearless
Behind the Lines (Regeneration in England)

A few movies I know of that deal with abuse are Speak, Sleepers, and Mystic River. I know The Last Samurai the main character has PTSD.

I love Adam Sandler so I just bought Reign Over Me at Hastings for $3.00 about to watch it right now.

You have to let us know how Reign Over Me is. That was the one that looked the most interesting. I've added it to my Netflix.

Friendly Guildsman

Lil Enslaved Kitten
this may sound crazy but a lot of the split personality movies like identity are based around main characters with ptsd.

That is very true.

Friendly Guildsman

00 L a u r e n 00

It's all good. <3 I'm getting better now. haha!
Thank you so very much. heart

Are you in therapy? If so, has it helped you?
grinningjester
00 L a u r e n 00

It's all good. <3 I'm getting better now. haha!
Thank you so very much. heart

I am indeed. I've been in it for 2 years now. It has made me a stronger and happier person.

Friendly Guildsman

00 L a u r e n 00

I am indeed. I've been in it for 2 years now. It has made me a stronger and happier person.
How has it made you stronger and happier, out of curiosity? What about it has made you that way?
grinningjester

How has it made you stronger and happier, out of curiosity? What about it has made you that way?

I guess going to share your problems, talking through the abuse, dealing with triggers, playing with dogs, and getting the tools that you need to over come what has happened to me makes me this way.

Friendly Guildsman

00 L a u r e n 00

I guess going to share your problems, talking through the abuse, dealing with triggers, playing with dogs, and getting the tools that you need to over come what has happened to me makes me this way.

You get to play with dogs as part of your therapy?? That's awesome!
grinningjester
00 L a u r e n 00

You get to play with dogs as part of your therapy?? That's awesome!

My therapist has dogs that are there to help me. <3 I do much better with them there. It is indeedly.

Friendly Guildsman

00 L a u r e n 00

My therapist has dogs that are there to help me. <3 I do much better with them there. It is indeedly.

Dogs are one of the most useful things for therapy I think. It's why I have a service dog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff