lisachu
grinningjester
Not a girl, so I guess I'm safe.

Someone who didn't know aqib would think that. sad

Lol. Well, I'll keep that in mind.

Aged Regular

grinningjester
Admiral Absurd
I can't stand being in a room without trees in sight.
And it's because of a past trauma.
Would that kind of count?

I'm not a professional so if you think you have PTSD, see a professional. What I know is that part of having PTSD is that it significantly impairs your life. If it does, then you may. Check the links in the resources section to learn more. I think that needing trees around you is an interesting result from trauma. You don't have to share, but what kind of trauma caused that?
I don't think it's interesting, I think it's annoyingly specific.
emotion_8c
Abuse.

Lunatic

lisachu
grinningjester

Aqib really likes damaged goods, he gets off to girls with mental disorders.

You are so ******** mean. xd

Lunatic

lisachu
Deliacroix

it's not mean if it's true, it's just a fact!!

Why are you not on late night television? You crack me up.
Deliacroix
lisachu
grinningjester

Aqib really likes damaged goods, he gets off to girls with mental disorders.

You are so ******** mean. xd

She's not mean. Just in terrible pain because I live in New York and would never sleep with her since she isn't a virgin.

Oh, women. How they swoon for attention!

Friendly Guildsman

Admiral Absurd
grinningjester
Admiral Absurd

I'm not a professional so if you think you have PTSD, see a professional. What I know is that part of having PTSD is that it significantly impairs your life. If it does, then you may. Check the links in the resources section to learn more. I think that needing trees around you is an interesting result from trauma. You don't have to share, but what kind of trauma caused that?
emotion_8c
Abuse.

True, interesting is probably not the best choice of words. I'm sorry you've suffered abuse. This is why I made this thread. Because people who have suffered trauma need a place to talk about what happens after. Like needing trees. For me, I can't deal with fire trucks or brown couches. As you said, annoyingly specific.

Aged Regular

grinningjester
Admiral Absurd
grinningjester
Admiral Absurd

emotion_8c
Abuse.

True, interesting is probably not the best choice of words. I'm sorry you've suffered abuse. This is why I made this thread. Because people who have suffered trauma need a place to talk about what happens after. Like needing trees. For me, I can't deal with fire trucks or brown couches. As you said, annoyingly specific.
It gives me a change to practice vocabulary.
Fire trucks I can understand.
Brown couches...Might I ask why?

Friendly Guildsman

Admiral Absurd

The guy who tried to kill me was hiding under a brown couch and came up shooting. So. Brown couches.

Aged Regular

grinningjester
Admiral Absurd

The guy who tried to kill me was hiding under a brown couch and came up shooting. So. Brown couches.
I'm surprised you're not terrified of anything with a gap under it.
My ex used to keep me in his basement. I'm so used to having trees around, we're called the Evergreen State for a reason. And he'd force-feed me to try to mold me into his fat fetish. For two days I stayed down there with a tube in my gut because he tried pumping s**t into my stomach.
Never would I have thought I would be so grateful to have trees back.
Admiral Absurd

No one call you that except a licensed psychologist. If you've had past trauma and never sought therapy, you should really consider it. It's your guidance counselor in high school, or free therapy in college. You don't have to suffer quietly, or alone for that matter.

Friendly Guildsman

Admiral Absurd
grinningjester
Admiral Absurd

I'm surprised you're not terrified of anything with a gap under it.
My ex used to keep me in his basement. I'm so used to having trees around, we're called the Evergreen State for a reason. And he'd force-feed me to try to mold me into his fat fetish. For two days I stayed down there with a tube in my gut because he tried pumping s**t into my stomach.
Never would I have thought I would be so grateful to have trees back.

I am so sorry. How did you get out? Is he in jail? I am glad you are okay. It makes sense that you would want trees around you. Do you have any other issues with things, like eating or small spaces etc?

Friendly Guildsman

Trials and Tribulations
Admiral Absurd

No one call you that except a licensed psychologist. If you've had past trauma and never sought therapy, you should really consider it. It's your guidance counselor in high school, or free therapy in college. You don't have to suffer quietly, or alone for that matter.

Completely agree.

Aged Regular

grinningjester

I am so sorry. How did you get out? Is he in jail? I am glad you are okay. It makes sense that you would want trees around you. Do you have any other issues with things, like eating or small spaces etc?
One of his friends found me.
I never told anyone what happened.
All they "know" is that I attempted self-liposuction.
Strangely enough, I adore cramped spaces.
And I'm fine with eating, but I can't eat fast without panicking.
neutral
Assuming it's safe to share these stories, I'll keep this on here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff