Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

/flops in
ninja

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I wore a sleeveless dress, and I sweated my balls off too. It was a heavy unbreathing dress. UGH! I wore black boots under my dress because I hadn't mastered heels and I didn't feel confident wearing them.
The first page of this thread blows my mind; It's really amazing to have all of that information. I wish I had found this place when I first found that I was pregnant. c:

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Stella_Kaia
/flops in
ninja

Hi!!
Digital Fiend
Stella_Kaia
/flops in
ninja

Hi!!

Hey there! Congratulations on your little one! c:

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Stella_Kaia

Thanks! How old is your son?
Digital Fiend
Stella_Kaia

Thanks! How old is your son?

He just turned one on the third of this month. C:
I can't believe it's really been that long.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I feel blessed that I got to have a baby shower and that people showed but at the same time I feel so let down as I invited around 25-30 people and of those 17 RSVP'ed, and then of that 17 7 showed sad I mean we had all kinds of food and stuff ready. Thanks to my step mom my diaper raffle was way worth it and we do have a good start on diapers and wipes, and we did get a few cute gifts including a gift card to target, some crochet hats, wipes, and a 3 piece crib bedding set, oh and health kit. Im sorry for complaining ladies I just feeling really emotional as I put a lot of work into the shower for it to be fun for all (my mom paid for it, but hates planning things like parties) and its like I gave everyone plenty of time to arrange to make it but yeah. ~sigh~
My theme was a Halloween baby shower BTW, and I made me a super cute costume for it! I loved it! I'll post pictures tomorrow my bed is calling as my contractions are starting to hurt again (i've been having them for about a week but I get them to chill by taking it easy and laying down. My doctor said if they get strong and keep up consistently then come in).

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
The Mistress K
I feel blessed that I got to have a baby shower and that people showed but at the same time I feel so let down as I invited around 25-30 people and of those 17 RSVP'ed, and then of that 17 7 showed sad I mean we had all kinds of food and stuff ready. Thanks to my step mom my diaper raffle was way worth it and we do have a good start on diapers and wipes, and we did get a few cute gifts including a gift card to target, some crochet hats, wipes, and a 3 piece crib bedding set, oh and health kit. Im sorry for complaining ladies I just feeling really emotional as I put a lot of work into the shower for it to be fun for all (my mom paid for it, but hates planning things like parties) and its like I gave everyone plenty of time to arrange to make it but yeah. ~sigh~
My theme was a Halloween baby shower BTW, and I made me a super cute costume for it! I loved it! I'll post pictures tomorrow my bed is calling as my contractions are starting to hurt again (i've been having them for about a week but I get them to chill by taking it easy and laying down. My doctor said if they get strong and keep up consistently then come in).

Kind of the same thing happened to us. 28 RSVPED but only 20 showed up. It was
a catered event so we still had to pay for those 8 people who didn't show up and it was almost
30$ per person for food. My mom spend a lot of money on it and people didn't honor their
commitments and the others we invited didn't even bother responding to the rsvp and we had to
call and ask the majority of the people if they were coming.

Its really heart breaking and sad and I see where you are coming from. I was really really upset
and hurt too. :C

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I almost had to have Mia today! Blood work came back normal for one of the two things
they watch out for Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy (which my biological mother died from after
delivering me), and told me to go straight to L&D so they can retest me. My doctor thought it
was due to improper handling and so he wanted to get it redone asap to make sure. Of course,
it was all normal and so he didn't have to induce me today. But seeing as things are going downhill
in my health wise and there is still a risk and such, my doctor doesn't want to risk it and such
he wants to induce me the 22nd or sooner. We have an app. thursday so we're going to talk
to them about it. But phew! Almost had a baby today.

Part of me wishes I did; other part wants her to bake just a little longer

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Mistress K

Your shower sounds like it was awesome. I'm sorry some people are frikkin' jerks. It's like, you're grateful for those that did show up, but there was money spent on the people that didn't show.

To be honest, half of my family didn't show up at my wedding because my cousin was divorcing her husband that year. How that related to me and they didn't want to come, no idea.

So..*hugs*. The last day I had BHC was on my shower day.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pandella

I'm sorry to hear that your health has been hit so rough. At least they know what to look out for.

I know, it's like "bake longer for your own good baby" compared to "I wanna cuddle you on the outside now".

Since I need to finish getting ready, Liam had a bad tummy ache all night. Didn't get much sleep and don't have a lot of gas thanks to the weight checkups. Have an appt. with WIC. Gotta wake up and goooooooo.
Two baby showers this month! I'm so excited. One of my best friends is due in November, and her cousin, who I'm also pretty close with, is due with twins in December! Lots to make/buy! razz
Eh, I thought the sickness was supposed to be over. -.-

Ive felt sick all day today so far, and all last night. This really isnt fun. And I keep getting dizzy and just.. All around blah-feeling.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
That sucks Blood.

Baby showers are fun!

WIC was good. I enjoy the visits there more than the dr's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff