Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Heroic Mage

Woke up dizzy and sick this morning.

I think maybe it's because I didn't eat much for dinner last night, and I might also be dehydrated. Yoshi ran to the store before work to get me some soup and Gatorade (which I'm supposed to have sometimes anyway, for potassium), and hopefully I'll feel better soon.

My mom freaked out, of course. I may just stop telling her these things until we can deal with them. confused
Diet Poison
Woke up dizzy and sick this morning.

I think maybe it's because I didn't eat much for dinner last night, and I might also be dehydrated. Yoshi ran to the store before work to get me some soup and Gatorade (which I'm supposed to have sometimes anyway, for potassium), and hopefully I'll feel better soon.

My mom freaked out, of course. I may just stop telling her these things until we can deal with them. confused

Haha that's what I do! Tyler absolutely freaks out if I tell him I don't feel good in anyway, so until I can't solve it myself, I tend not to say anything. I don't worry a lot...so if he does it just bugs me! razz

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Naterbee

Oh man, this is ******** hilarious.
My labour wasn't all that long but rofl, I wonder how it adds up against getting kicked in the balls after that.

OMG I love this this is hilarious!

Heroic Mage

PetitChat
Haha that's what I do! Tyler absolutely freaks out if I tell him I don't feel good in anyway, so until I can't solve it myself, I tend not to say anything. I don't worry a lot...so if he does it just bugs me! razz

It's just frustrating when she tells me to go to the ER for something I can probably solve myself.

I know they do it out of love...but it can be a bit annoying, yes? lol
Diet Poison
PetitChat

It's just frustrating when she tells me to go to the ER for something I can probably solve myself.

I know they do it out of love...but it can be a bit annoying, yes? lol

Definitely! I've been feeling gross lately...headaches, dizziness...I'm pretty sure it was just a low blood pressure thing...but every time I said anything about Tyler would be like "DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!" I'd just be like "No babe...I'm fine...." haha
Okay, so Chris and I talked.
Well, he talked. I broke down crying.

I told him I was upset. And why. I told him I went through his phone, and that him talking to her bothered me. He said he had no interest in her as anything but a friend, and that she had no interest in him and that she respected his space as a taken man. Plus, her mother knows that he is with me and Im pregnant. Apparently, she asks about me. A lot.

He said if I ever felt uncomfortable and I wanted to know what he was saying to her, all I had to do was ask. He said getting those pictures that night was a mistake and that he felt bad for it.

I told him Im still not happy that shes coming back to work with him. I just still feel weird with it. But I know it cant be helped. And I know he wont do anything. And if he does, he knows what will happen.

All in all, I think its fixed. I still dont feel 100% better, but Im getting there. I just need to know I can trust her not to try anything. But I am glad that he didnt get upset like I thought he would. He was really calm and cool. Which made me feel so much better. Cause I hate confrontations. x.x

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee
...Does anybody else have a newborn that sleeps for 5 - 6 hours of an afternoon?
I keep getting told that it's bad for her, but she ticks all the healthy boxes (gaining enough, alert enough when awake, good reflexes, enough dirty and wet nappies and eating enough in general) but nobody wil leave me alone about it.

You can't wake her up during this sleep, she's a little log in general and will wake up in her own time (usually every 2 - 3 hours up until the 5 - 6 one of an afternoon) I've kinda just taken it as her "I've had a big day and need to process life for a while" sleep, she looks absaloutley exhausted if she doesn't get it.

Question is, should I be worried about this or leave as is?

I know what you mean. I worry about him sleeping too much and not eating enough. Especially these past two days, he's had really bad gas
Petit: Good luck.

Blood: I'm glad you talked. But you have to trust him just like he trusts you with other guys. Relationships are based on trust and will crumble without it.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Breastfed while shopping. Pushing the cart was new, but getting up & down was more difficult.

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So here's my baby shower collection of pictures for you all to view!
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m537/kristaileen/Baby%20Shower%202012/

the password is badillo
Im sorry to make you password I just know better to make it private for stupid reasons is all!
Hope you like them!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Love that shirt K

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
sweatdrop So Im really really nervous about tomm morning. We go to find out what were having, Im really banking on alittle girl because I have a son already. I am really looking forward to doing all the girly stuff my mom never really did with me, hence why i have no idea how to even properly put on make up or get dressed up... I dont even know how to do different hairstyles other than some braids, pony tail and straightening LOL.

I think itll be fun to learn that with her together...

I guess Im worried if its a boy I wont love it as much as I love my first son he truelly is the apple of my eye and the reason I wake up every day. I dont know how I will split evenly my time and love for another little boy. Plus our son is getting to the age where he likes to do stuff with his daddy more than me so itll be nice to have a little girl want to do stuff with me even as she gets older...

Plus Im afraid I will resent ( not sure if thats the word I want to use) it for being a boy when I want a little girl soo badly... Does that make me a horrible mommy?

Shameless Consumer

Sindrellia
sweatdrop So Im really really nervous about tomm morning. We go to find out what were having, Im really banking on alittle girl because I have a son already. I am really looking forward to doing all the girly stuff my mom never really did with me, hence why i have no idea how to even properly put on make up or get dressed up... I dont even know how to do different hairstyles other than some braids, pony tail and straightening LOL.

I think itll be fun to learn that with her together...

I guess Im worried if its a boy I wont love it as much as I love my first son he truelly is the apple of my eye and the reason I wake up every day. I dont know how I will split evenly my time and love for another little boy. Plus our son is getting to the age where he likes to do stuff with his daddy more than me so itll be nice to have a little girl want to do stuff with me even as she gets older...

Plus Im afraid I will resent ( not sure if thats the word I want to use) it for being a boy when I want a little girl soo badly... Does that make me a horrible mommy?

Of course it doesn't make you a horrible mommy. Throughout my pregnancy everyone asked what gender we were hoping for and I always said "At least one boy!" and I was nearly in tears when they told me it was girls. Now that they're here all I can think about is how lucky I am to have a pair of little girls.

Even if it is another boy, they'll be completely different people with different personalities. Stephanie is as much wrestling and roughhousing as any boy I could want, while Emily is gentler and sensitive. You won't love him any less, you'll just love him differently.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Is there ANYTHING I can do for back pain while at work?
Cleaning restrooms and sweeping today nearly killed me, my legs swell so badly :c

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital Fiend
Love that shirt K

Thank you very much =^.^= I made it myself!
I also did one for my guy who wore it to the shower. It said "I built it!" with a little stencil looking baby underneath it~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff