Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pandamoneyelephant00
We just had our second baby shower this weekend, and there is still a few things I know we need to get. I've looked online for some checklists of what we'll need, but I still don't think that using them will make sure we have everything. I feel like even though we do have the main stuff I'm still forgetting some really important things that we'll need. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go into labor sometime at the end of this month because I keep having really crazy dreams, and my sisters period changed, and I'm afraid that I won't have everything I need when the time comes. I've had my hospital bag packed for about a month and a half now, and even that I've gone through many different times and still feel like I'm forgetting things.

Does/did anyone else feel like this at the end of their pregnancy?

Oddly enough, I felt like he was taken care of, but I still needed things for myself. Like pads and whatnot. {I started using some OLD cloth diapers we had from when I was a baby, heh}

Especially when they're fresh out of the oven, just some clothes to keep them warm, diapers, wipes, one good hygiene kit, wash clothes for babies, baby soap {you won't need to use it that much, especially at first}, socks are great, especially for cold weather, and don't forget hats. Bibs/burp cloths are handy, especially if you formula feed.

That's all I can really think of that I use daily. That and blankets.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Blood_Flavored_Condoms

It's definitely not easy, having all these negative feelings. Have you tried writing down your thoughts/fears/whatever it is you wanted to convey to him? I know what you mean, whenever I tried to explain my feelings I ended up crying and just not wanting to talk to anyone. It was embarrassing and horrible and I hated it.

I don't think it helped him that he offered to cut off contact but still texted her {if I got that right?}. If he's going to be friends with her, then he needs to be honest about it. Hiding it won't do anyone any good.

Maybe try texting him first? You probably already tried that, but when you do, make sure it sounds cute or its just asking him about his day.

*Hugs* I hope things look up soon. Just try to remember he isn't an ex. Try to think of the things that make him different. Especially with your guys' little gift on the way.
Fetish: Yay for metformin being nice to you. It better keep it up! *Gives it death glare*

Blood: That is not a healthy relationship at all. You can't control your partner's friends! A relationship is nothing without trust. If you can't trust him not to cheat on you then you have no business being with him. He should be able to have female friends without you thinking he's cheating. Just like you have male friends and he shouldn't think you're cheating on him.

If HE'S given you no reason to think he's a cheater, then you can't just tell him you feel uncomfortable with her so he shouldn't talk to her. That's not fair to him. He has been faithful, he shouldn't pay for mistakes of Exs. Furthermore, he deserves his privacy. You can't expect him to let you read through his conversations or have your Dad babysit him and said girl!

Naterbee: What is she complaining about? I got a bit of flack from my Mom about not spanking or other random things, but nothing like saying I was a bad mom...

Oi, she needs to simmer down. That's not the worst thing in the world. It's not like she got a rash because of a little poop that sat for a little bit.

Sora: The joys of pregnancy >_<

Sae: Unfortunately that's the risk of getting involved with someone who's not completely finished with the relationship he was previously in. Since the divorce wasn't finished, he should probably have waited to get involved with someone else. But he didn't and that was the risk he ran. Sadly it involved you and now you're mixed in.

Panda: Nope, I think I packed part of my bag last minute haha. But seriously, as long as you have a car seat you're good. If you forget something, you can go get it.

Welp, ovulation officially passed. Now for the dreaded two week wait. Well, I'm testing at 9dpo so... fingers crossed all this work paid off!

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, I am planning a trip to Disney World for December for my 2 year wedding anniversary and my husband's 22 birthday. I think if I get pregnant I'll be okay on the rides because I don't do things like Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest or Tower of Terror. I'm more of a haunted mansion type person.
Fetish: Oh sounds cool. I've never been to either Disney park. I'm not huge into amusement parks though and Brandon definitely isn't.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Fetish Faerie
Well, I am planning a trip to Disney World for December for my 2 year wedding anniversary and my husband's 22 birthday. I think if I get pregnant I'll be okay on the rides because I don't do things like Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest or Tower of Terror. I'm more of a haunted mansion type person.

Heh, my hubbie is 22 and we just celebrated our second also, early congrats! Haunted mansion rules!!!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Liam is finally back up to his birth weight. Huzzah!

Heroic Mage

>___> My hubby's not 22 (He'll be 28 early next year), but our 2nd wedding anniversary is this year.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Good to hear Digital!
Just found out that I've been lucky and that Aaliyah has gained back her original weight aaand has put on an extra 4 grams as well<3 Shouldn't be long until she's actually fitting into the things that people bought her.
I'm about to turn 25, hubby's 25, and our anny in May will be our 4th. smile

I dunno what we'll do for my birthday but I hope it's going to be also celebrating a positive pregnancy test *squee*

Heroic Mage

I'm 24, and hubby's 27. My birthday was in my first trimester. @___@ Fun.

I've been trying to plan my hubby's birthday early, because I'll be 9 months pregnant then. lol

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Diet Poison
>___> My hubby's not 22 (He'll be 28 early next year), but our 2nd wedding anniversary is this year.

Congrats! What date?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Diet Poison
I'm 24, and hubby's 27. My birthday was in my first trimester. @___@ Fun.

I've been trying to plan my hubby's birthday early, because I'll be 9 months pregnant then. lol [/quote

Heh, me too on the birthday part. Didn't know I was preggars. Chowed down on some yummy sushi. heart

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee
Good to hear Digital!
Just found out that I've been lucky and that Aaliyah has gained back her original weight aaand has put on an extra 4 grams as well<3 Shouldn't be long until she's actually fitting into the things that people bought her.

Are you formula or breastfeeding? Just curious...

Heroic Mage

Digital Fiend
Diet Poison

Congrats! What date?

December 22nd. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas