Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Oh man, this is ******** hilarious.
My labour wasn't all that long but rofl, I wonder how it adds up against getting kicked in the balls after that.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
...Does anybody else have a newborn that sleeps for 5 - 6 hours of an afternoon?
I keep getting told that it's bad for her, but she ticks all the healthy boxes (gaining enough, alert enough when awake, good reflexes, enough dirty and wet nappies and eating enough in general) but nobody wil leave me alone about it.

You can't wake her up during this sleep, she's a little log in general and will wake up in her own time (usually every 2 - 3 hours up until the 5 - 6 one of an afternoon) I've kinda just taken it as her "I've had a big day and need to process life for a while" sleep, she looks absaloutley exhausted if she doesn't get it.

Question is, should I be worried about this or leave as is?
Sae: Herm... what are some things you like to do? It's not a big birthday (not that you could drink anyway), maybe a quiet evening at home with your SO or a movie or bowling or... *shrugs* BTW, I turn 25 on the 25th smile

Good luck with the house. smile

I liked playing with Maddy. She'd kick and I'd try to grab her foot. That pissed her off lol

Mistress: Baby is just so big she's both in your v****a and lungs at the same time... its the joys of the end of pregnancy. Not much longer now though.

Pichu: I'd definitely go to the better place because you've already experienced a loss because of your medical issues. He should be able to understand that. Can't he come with you?

Blood: As I said, you have to sit down and talk to him.

Naterbee: as long as she's eating and gaining and what not she's fine. Not all babies are the same. Some sleep a lot, some don't. Maddy slept a lot and I didn't bother her. She's super fine now. Still a sleeper at night and that's finnne with me lol

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
WHY am I so tempted to message the b***h that bashed me, and my boyfriend's mom on facebook? WHY?
Hi, ongratulations everyone. n.n
Sae Insanity
WHY am I so tempted to message the b***h that bashed me, and my boyfriend's mom on facebook? WHY?

Because you're pregnant and hormonal. haha

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Call Me Stephanie
Sae Insanity

Because you're pregnant and hormonal. haha

If only that were a good enough reason gonk
hahaha

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
ugh, I wish mom wouldn't have woken me up...what part of sleeping don't these people get!? It's not like I get much sleep to begin with...

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
So tired... but can't sleep crying
Blood_Flavored_Condoms
Eh, I thought the sickness was supposed to be over. -.-

Ive felt sick all day today so far, and all last night. This really isnt fun. And I keep getting dizzy and just.. All around blah-feeling.

Sadly it doesn't really go away! Even if it's "supposed" to!
Pichu Poisen
so i just found this form and looks like this would be the best place to get some opinions....im 37 weeks pregnant and im getting induced on the 19th because of medical issues ( already lost one because of it...) i want to deliver in my hometown which is 4 hours away from where i live now because i feel more at ease there...i also know the doctors quite well and most of the nurses and i trust them.....now my boyfriend wants me to deliver where we live but iv gotten a lot of stories from people that i have talked to that have delivered here and all of them are not so great...a few of them even have had their 2nd somewhere else because of it....so my question is..should i deliver somewhere im not comfortable with because it means a lot to my boyfriend or should i go to where i am comfortable delivering?

Here we don't have a choice. Whichever hospital our doctors are "connected" to, that's where we have to go. Even if that hospital is at the other end of the city. If you have the choice, take it.
Blood_Flavored_Condoms
Call Me Stephanie
Blood: No, you never have the right to control someone. That's not a healthy relationship. I didn't say he was faithful, I said you gave no inclination that he wasn't. I can only give advice based on information you originally gave. Do you know for certain he's been unfaithful to you in the past? You didn't say he did. If he's lying and hiding things then you need to sit and talk to him. See why he's acting like that. You can't just got through his stuff, that's an invasion of his privacy. It sounds like the two of you need some counseling. If he doesn't want to save your relationship as well, you can't force him. You both need to be on board.

Like I said, Im not trying to control him. No, I never said he had been unfaithful in the past. And granted, he shouldnt have to pay for an exs mistakes, and Im not trying to make him, but Ill give you a scenario from my previous relationship.

The guy I was dating before dating my current boyfriend was cheating me. I was suspicious with the way he was acting, if I asked to borrow his phone to text my mom (if my phone was dead, which sometimes it was), he would act all weird and go through his phone before finally giving it to me. Or he would text her himself. One day, he was sleeping, and he got a phone call. I let it go to voicemail, but then they started texting, so I answered so it didnt wake him up. Come to find out from her that it was his girlfriend. His other girlfriend. For months, I was worried about it, freaking out over it, talking about it and being lied to. And then finally found out he had been cheating nearly the whole time we had been together.

Point Im trying to make is, I know the signs. And between pictures, him acting as odd as he was about her, and knowing that they are close, it bothered me.

And as far as saving the relationship, I see it as this way. If you have to cheat, then why even be in the relationship in the first place? If you stay with them, and still cheat, then there is obviously a reason that you dont want to end the relationship that youre in. Whatever that reason may be, I dont know. But if he were to be cheating on me, and then still stay with me, there is obviously a reason he doesnt want to break it off. Be it because Im pregnant with his child, because he has no where else to live, I dont know. But either way, it doesnt really matter to me. All I want is honesty from him.

I'm a firm believer in women knowing the signs. With the guy I was dating before Tyler (and fawning over even after we "broke up" wink , I was paranoid all the time...and looking back, there were so many signs I just didn't realize were there - but I obviously had a feeling something was up regardless.

Sometimes now it's still hard to shake the paranoia, but I know Tyler is faithful and wouldn't do that to me. I had weird moments where I HAVE to know what he's doing and who he's talking to...but then I just have to shake my head and remember that the past is the past and he's not the other guys who hurt me before.
Naterbee
...Does anybody else have a newborn that sleeps for 5 - 6 hours of an afternoon?
I keep getting told that it's bad for her, but she ticks all the healthy boxes (gaining enough, alert enough when awake, good reflexes, enough dirty and wet nappies and eating enough in general) but nobody wil leave me alone about it.

You can't wake her up during this sleep, she's a little log in general and will wake up in her own time (usually every 2 - 3 hours up until the 5 - 6 one of an afternoon) I've kinda just taken it as her "I've had a big day and need to process life for a while" sleep, she looks absaloutley exhausted if she doesn't get it.

Question is, should I be worried about this or leave as is?

I say as long as she's gaining weight, eating, and wetting diapers, she's fine. Don't worry about it...feel lucky that you have a baby that sleeps that much! Usually 3-4 hours is standard, but really 5-6 isn't that much more. I would maybe worry a little if she were sleeping like...8 hours at a time, but I think she's fine. Just remember that when people sleep, they are growing...just look at it that way!
Sae Insanity

Because you're a woman and sometimes we have those crazy desires! I went through a vicious phase of sending girls messages who I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me with...yup, that was a bad point in my life. razz
I have to get my two remaining wisdoms pulled tomorrow. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces