Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I wish Liam would stay on his back.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
So... I'm really terrified of SIDS..One of my sisters died at 3 months due to it.

I know the basics, and I plan on following them: Dressing warmly instead of using blankets in their crib..putting them to sleep on their backs, stuff like that. But I'm still so scared :c

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sae Insanity
So... I'm really terrified of SIDS..One of my sisters died at 3 months due to it.

I know the basics, and I plan on following them: Dressing warmly instead of using blankets in their crib..putting them to sleep on their backs, stuff like that. But I'm still so scared :c

You are not the only one. Liam freaks me out because I put him on his back to sleep in his bassinet, but he turns on his side and I'm always worried he'll roll all the way over. gonk

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Cleaning away with energy that I know is fake or something cause if I stop its gone and Im out!

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sae Insanity
Is there ANYTHING I can do for back pain while at work?
Cleaning restrooms and sweeping today nearly killed me, my legs swell so badly :c

Keep your posture in mind, keep hips shoulders and ears aligned as well as stretch its easy to let relaxin pull your belly forward hence curving your lower back which puts a strain on everything else.

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Digital Fiend
Sae Insanity

You are not the only one. Liam freaks me out because I put him on his back to sleep in his bassinet, but he turns on his side and I'm always worried he'll roll all the way over. gonk

Before levi could roll himself back over we would roll up blankets just those ones that are similar to those in the hospital we'd roll two up and put them on both sides of him when he was swaddled and he enjoyed it. When he wasnt swaddled wed put them under his arms but along his sides so he could still move his arms because he loved doing that.

Only put the blanket up to shoulder level maybe alittle lower not head level. Levi would try to suck on it trying to nurse.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sindrellia
Digital Fiend
Sae Insanity

Before levi could roll himself back over we would roll up blankets just those ones that are similar to those in the hospital we'd roll two up and put them on both sides of him when he was swaddled and he enjoyed it. When he wasnt swaddled wed put them under his arms but along his sides so he could still move his arms because he loved doing that.

Only put the blanket up to shoulder level maybe alittle lower not head level. Levi would try to suck on it trying to nurse.

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Greedy Receiver

Guess what ladies? Daron’s finally showing some progress and we have some insight on how far along we are in this whole labor business.

Went to the hospital yesterday because I felt a lot of moisture, more than usual, and thought my membrane ruptured. The amniotic test came back negative but I am a little more than 2 centimeters dilated, 45% effaced, with pretty irregular contractions, but strong enough to where they offered me the choice to stay and check into a birthing room or to go home and tough it out for as long as I can.

I opted to go home. So now they’re giving me an estimation that I could roll right into labor within the next 24 hours or so. I am oh so eager for this! My contractions have decided to stop for a while with only little ones nagging at me, but I can feel all of that pressure in my lower pelvis and all of that aching. I’m doing squats, lunges, and anything else they suggested to speed up this effacement and dilation process.

I want my baby! lol

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Greedy Receiver

Sindrellia
User Image

YAY!!!

Lucky! We will likely never have girls because of my husband's family: ALL MEN!

Do you know what her name is going to be? smile

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Eisefin
Sindrellia

YAY!!!

Yes Lilly Lynn Lawrence

We were worried it would be a boy since my FIL gave all boys and then our first one was a boy too.

Greedy Receiver

Sindrellia
Eisefin
Sindrellia

YAY!!!

Yes Lilly Lynn Lawrence

We were worried it would be a boy since my FIL gave all boys and then our first one was a boy too.

Such a sweet name~ heart
I have always been fond of the middle name Lynn. It's so light and lovely.

My brother-in-law managed to have a girl his first time around and his daughter is only a month younger than our first son. Our second unborn child is also a boy. We’re hoping the third time around for a girl, but it’s very unlikely, haha! So far since we’ve had our first son only two girls were born into this family. They just weren’t genetically destined for females!

I’m so excited for you!

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Eisefin
Sindrellia
Eisefin
Sindrellia

YAY!!!

Yes Lilly Lynn Lawrence

Such a sweet name~ heart
I have always been fond of the middle name Lynn. It's so light and lovely.

My brother-in-law managed to have a girl his first time around and his daughter is only a month younger than our first son. Our second unborn child is also a boy. We’re hoping the third time around for a girl, but it’s very unlikely, haha! So far since we’ve had our first son only two girls were born into this family. They just weren’t genetically destined for females!

I’m so excited for you!

Thank you and I hope the third time will be the charm for you, Idk if its true but supposedly changing the males diet could help theres some other things ive heard of to but idk how true they are.
Digital Fiend
I wish Liam would stay on his back.

Is he rolling over already?! That's impressive.

The best you can do is just continue to sleep him on his back...there's not much you can do to stop them from rolling. The chances of SIDS go way down when they are able to roll.
Sae Insanity

You just have to remember that the chances of it happening are small. Yes, it happens, as you obviously know...but it isn't common, especially if you're doing things right. Just try your best to not be paranoid about it...because as it is, you're going to be tired a LOT...you don't want to make it worse!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff