Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Kitten

Quite happy for you Tosha!!!
Okay so I have not been feeling too great lately but I still wanted to say I've read every single post that was made since I started posting here again. The happy meetings, the worries, the succes- and fail stories... Just wanted to let you all know that I love coming here. heart

On another note I wanted to share a movie that is interesting for all you fellow LDR people! It's called 'Going the Distance' which tells the story about a long distance relationship and the ups and downs of it. It's kind of a romance comedy and I personally enjoyed watching it! If you have not seen it already here is the trailer:

Enjoy!

----

Sergeant Baby Bear > Congrats!

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Arbitrary comment from someone from like a 1000 pages ago. Some of you might remember me. But I'm so ridiculously excited right now it's not even funny. Ooh! Ooh! Someone who knew me on here should ask me why I'm excited! c:

Greedy Cat

SeraphimDiablos
Arbitrary comment from someone from like a 1000 pages ago. Some of you might remember me. But I'm so ridiculously excited right now it's not even funny. Ooh! Ooh! Someone who knew me on here should ask me why I'm excited! c:

I do remember you! So what's got you so excited?

Greedy Cat

Pierrot-Hime

I've heard of that movie a couple of times since its release, but have not gotten around to watching it yet. I'm not usually one for romantic comedy, but I'm curious to see how they portrayed the relationship in there. yum_puddi

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sophisticated Simplicity
SeraphimDiablos

I do remember you! So what's got you so excited?

Elegant Error and I didn't work out for reasons not proper to discuss outside of the friend zone (Nothing against her - I'm partially to blame for being a crazy b*****d) - but because of her, I started playing League of Legends, and I added someone from the enemy team that was having a good time and making me laugh, and he introduced me to this girl Alyssa. We clicked really well in just a matter of minutes, and just from talking to her, and playing with her, she's gotten rid of nearly all of the insecurities I have about myself. All of my mental issues and my ghosts, all gone because of her.

And tomorrow, my friend is making a 4 hour drive to take me down to her house so we can spend New Years Eve together.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Rawrbit
we just broke up and i hate everything.

Did you hook up about the same time I did? I remember your name for some reason. Sorry to hear that bro, btw.

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Rawrbit

Do you feel like chatting about it? If so, either reply here or send me a message.
The Rawrbit

I am sorry to hear this. I know nothing other people say will make you feel better at this moment so all I will do is give you a virtual hug and say that I honestly feel with you. Good luck to you dear sad

Fashionable Genius

sometimes things just aren't meant to work out the way we want them to, no matter how hard we try to hold onto them.

what it comes down to though, is if you are happy. if you're not in a healthy, happy relationship, it's best to move on.

@ rawrbit... i know it hurts right now, but it'll get better, and i hope it's soon for you. i wish you the best, and be kind to yourself.
please feel free to stick around the thread for support, of course.

i hope everyone had a good holiday. anyone have plans for new years?

Greedy Cat

SeraphimDiablos
Elegant Error and I didn't work out for reasons not proper to discuss outside of the friend zone (Nothing against her - I'm partially to blame for being a crazy b*****d) - but because of her, I started playing League of Legends, and I added someone from the enemy team that was having a good time and making me laugh, and he introduced me to this girl Alyssa. We clicked really well in just a matter of minutes, and just from talking to her, and playing with her, she's gotten rid of nearly all of the insecurities I have about myself. All of my mental issues and my ghosts, all gone because of her.

And tomorrow, my friend is making a 4 hour drive to take me down to her house so we can spend New Years Eve together.

Ooo, that is pretty awesome indeed! I hope you have a wonderful time there!

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
He proposed.
c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash