Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Think I Tried
HowlWhiteWind
OMFG X___X
I am so nervous but SUPER EXCITED. On May 16th 2015 (So few weeks away) I am meeting my best friend in the whole world, the same guy whose been by myside for the past 1.5 years. The same guy who I am very much into (and he likes me too!) **Side note, we are not dating, right now we want to take it very slow. We both have had very s**t relationships before so this time we want to just get to know eachother and eachjoy eachothers company**

I am excited and so nervouse! >w<
This is the first time I have ever met someone irl heart

Congratulations!
I'm happy for you, I hope everything goes well.
I know how it feels to meet an awesome person you know online in real life. biggrin

Omg <3 I hope it goes well. I am so ******** excited (sorry for the swearing xD)
Like just the feeling of knowing I will be in his embrace soon enough is making me just so happy.

Offensive Nit

HowlWhiteWind
I Think I Tried
HowlWhiteWind
OMFG X___X
I am so nervous but SUPER EXCITED. On May 16th 2015 (So few weeks away) I am meeting my best friend in the whole world, the same guy whose been by myside for the past 1.5 years. The same guy who I am very much into (and he likes me too!) **Side note, we are not dating, right now we want to take it very slow. We both have had very s**t relationships before so this time we want to just get to know eachother and eachjoy eachothers company**

I am excited and so nervouse! >w<
This is the first time I have ever met someone irl heart

Congratulations!
I'm happy for you, I hope everything goes well.
I know how it feels to meet an awesome person you know online in real life. biggrin

Omg <3 I hope it goes well. I am so ******** excited (sorry for the swearing xD)
Like just the feeling of knowing I will be in his embrace soon enough is making me just so happy.

So you guys have been talking for one and a half years huh, that's really good. Your relationship must be very strong, I'm glad you met someone after having some horrible relationships. This is a sign that your happiness is here smile

Offensive Nit

Erihar_Dragonclaw
Lux Fortuna
For anyone needing a moment of inspiration:

I met a girl on here a few years ago and we lived about... 1800 miles apart. We ended up getting married and are still together with 2 kiddos now.
glad to see another one that worked out!!

My husband and I had a little more of a distance, he was in Europe and me in the US, I think about 3,000 + miles apart, we're married, have been for almost two years now and we're currently expecting our first child (I'm just over 5 months pregnant) smile

Reading this made me so happy.
heart heart heart

Phantom

What keeps/helps a LDR keep going? Like what do you guys do? Tell me everything!
Skank Plissken
What keeps/helps a LDR keep going? Like what do you guys do? Tell me everything!

TALK DAILY! Even if it's for good morning/goodnight messages. The Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp apps even let you record voice messages, to make it a special thing.

Set aside a set day once a week or every two weeks to have a long videochat.

Make damn sure your boundaries are well-discussed and agreed on - are you monogamous or not? How far can you take things with other partners? What about visits?

Invest a bit of time, effort, and cash on care packages. A good book, a handwritten letter, a small gift or two full of meaning. 3nodding
Just here to whine about missing my boyfriend. And hey I'm calling him boyfriend now!

And I'm working my arse off so I can go back to Birmingham for the summer and spend a month there.

He wants me to meet his kids (11 and 6). I kinda can't wait.

heart

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Soooooo my LDR might be coming to an end...as in my relationship might be over.
DizzySnowFire

Oh no, I'm very sorry to hear that sad

How come?

Noob

Hey guys, I'm having trouble... so Kaine came here and met my parents etc etc and I'd like to go to the states and meet him. We got everything set, passport, we got the money, I have suitcase bags, the only thing is that I'm too scared to ask my mom.
I've never been close to her. I still need to discuss moving out with her too... I'm just so nervous about it all.

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
msxgee
DizzySnowFire

Oh no, I'm very sorry to hear that sad

How come?

I'm not sure completely.....
LDR only works if both side work for it. Have goal on when to meet up and call each other everyday even if it is just for a minute.
I met mine on gaia in 2013 and we met up and dated for five months now. Cross my fingers that this two hours distance won't be too harsh on us
sweatdrop

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My love and I back together
DizzySnowFire
My love and I back together

YAY!!!! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit