• Millionaire 200
Sergeant Baby Bear
P a r a d o x x x x x
He proposed.
c:

Awe! Yay!

How, if you don't mind my asking.
:3
We were laying in bed and he just asked me, I thought it was adorable.

Greedy Cat

P a r a d o x x x x x
He proposed.
c:

Aww! Congrats!

Beloved Gawker

This visit has been fantastic! 4laugh heart We're having fun, and his family was neat! His youngest brother is a little s**t, but the rest of his family is quite nice. 3nodding And they were surprisingly generous at Christmas--his dad gave me an e-reader sweatdrop Not a fancy one, just a bare-bones-basic one (which is all I need), but both of us are fascinated by our new matching e-readers whee

I don't wanna go home Monday emo Hopefully he'll have his job soon and I'll be able to grab my visa and jet up there and get a job myself! 4laugh heart

Greedy Cat

Rose Mystica
This visit has been fantastic! 4laugh heart We're having fun, and his family was neat! His youngest brother is a little s**t, but the rest of his family is quite nice. 3nodding And they were surprisingly generous at Christmas--his dad gave me an e-reader sweatdrop Not a fancy one, just a bare-bones-basic one (which is all I need), but both of us are fascinated by our new matching e-readers whee

I don't wanna go home Monday emo Hopefully he'll have his job soon and I'll be able to grab my visa and jet up there and get a job myself! 4laugh heart

Great to hear that you had a wonderful time there!

Feral Kitten

This visit is going better. Just don't ask me about Christmas. It sucked. I went yesterday with Micah and his brother and got tattoos done. We're going out tomorrow for the night then I go home sunday.
This would have the most threads..

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
loyd15

Why, pray tell, is that a bad thing?
SeraphimDiablos
loyd15

Why, pray tell, is that a bad thing?
no not at all..lmao

Diamond Regular

27 hours and 20 minutes.
heart

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Oh my goodness. <3

Christmas was a good one for me. (:
Boyfriend kept this huge present he was working on a mystery for like, a whole month. And then, because I couldn't wait any longer to see it and he had just finished, I asked for it on Christmas Eve.

He went on teamviewer so he could control my mouse and what-not, told me to look away from the screen... He downloaded some things here and there (I think? I'm not sure, I wasn't looking!), then let me open it. It was an unpublished website, all for me. I bawled like a baby with the most ridiculous smile on my face. I must have thanked him 1,000+ times. <3

Good luck to everyone here. I hope the holidays are going well for you. If not, hang in there. Remember that it's worth it. <3

Greedy Cat

Xx-Whiisper-xX
Oh my goodness. <3

Christmas was a good one for me. (:
Boyfriend kept this huge present he was working on a mystery for like, a whole month. And then, because I couldn't wait any longer to see it and he had just finished, I asked for it on Christmas Eve.

He went on teamviewer so he could control my mouse and what-not, told me to look away from the screen... He downloaded some things here and there (I think? I'm not sure, I wasn't looking!), then let me open it. It was an unpublished website, all for me. I bawled like a baby with the most ridiculous smile on my face. I must have thanked him 1,000+ times. <3

Good luck to everyone here. I hope the holidays are going well for you. If not, hang in there. Remember that it's worth it. <3

Ooo, what's the finished website about?
I turn 18 tomorrow... he's more excite then I am... I'm not because it means 6 months till he leaves :'( I really don't want him to go

IRL Sex Symbol

Even though long distance never worked for me,
Good luck to everyone.
heart
Happy new year already everyone,
May 2012 bring you and your SO's many more great memories and that we may all be together with them a lot more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff