Welcome to Gaia! ::

For me it was either the guy has to be my height or taller. The way I saw it, if a guy was like a whole foot shorter than me, then yea it would be awkward.

However,my boyfriend is maybe an inch or two shorter than me and it doesn't bother either of us. When I'm in flats and he and I are standing next to each other you can't even see the height difference. When I'm in heels that's obviously a different case but even that isn't big deal. 3nodding
I like them taller, but not significantly taller.
I'm 5'6" and my boyfriend is approx. 5'9" or 6' or something.
I don't know his exact height. He told me what it was in centimeters once but I forgot. sweatdrop

User Image
I like taller. But in my case they're not very hard to find because I'm so short. ;_;

My boyfriend is 5'9 and I'm 4'11.
^^;
It's sometimes... difficult but s'all good. cx
Well, one of my exboyfriend's was 6' 11", and an exgirlfriend of mine was 4' 7". I'm 5' 5", so I figure I'm a generally sort of average height. I have no real specific idea for an ideal height, but I do find most of my partners end up being a bit taller then me.
I prefer men who are taller than me, which isn't hard at all since I'm only 5"4.
I would prefer my guys to be taller, but I can't be too picky seeing as I'm 5'10" ._.
I would go for a guy who's my height, and even slightly shorter if I really liked the guy, but not significantly shorter.

Hygienic Genius

I'm 6'1", and I prefer a guy to be my height or taller. This makes it harder to find guys, but I'm very fortunate. My boyfriend is 6'1" and not done growing~

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
I love a man that towers over me I'm 5'4 so it's kinda one of my few requirements...
My best friend is 4'11" so I can understand the frustration.

My husband and I are fairly close in height. It's about a 1-2in difference (me being shorter). I like it since I don't have to stand on my toes to kiss him. I think it would work the other way around too. When I wear heels I'm taller, it bugged my husband at first but he's gotten over it now.

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I usually like taller women, since I'm only 5'5" it's not too hard. My girlfriend is around 5'8"-5'9" so it works out quite well smile

Quotable Genius

I dated a guy around my height once. I'm 4'11" and it was nice not to have to bend my neck back to a breaking point to kiss him. I could just lean forward and smooch.

But screw height, it doesn't matter to me! :3 I usually end up dating taller guys 'cause I'm shortdammit, but I'm attracted to intelligence, personality and activity level more than anything.
I prefer a guy close to my height. I'm around 5'1 maybe 5'2 and my boyfriend is about 5'4 I don't have to stand on tiptoes to kiss him and when we cuddly we match up decently. I dated a guy that was 6 something once and did not enjoy it.
I looooooooove tall guys. I find some short guys awkward. I'm 5'1'' and have had a guy shorter than me interested in me o: instead of me sitting in his lap he sat in mine lol.

Dapper Gawker

My boyfriend's 5'11" whereas I'm 5'7". It's a four-inch difference. I'd feel weird dating someone shorter, but you don't often come off men shorter than 5'7" I don't think since the average height for a man is 5'10".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff