Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like guys that are either a similar height to me, or just a couple of inches taller. It's easier to kiss and it feels more right for cuddling I guess. Not too hard to find because I'm 5'6 :3

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I prefer taller men. Somewhere between 5'11" and 6'4". I myself am 5'9", about average. Lucky for me my boyfriend is about 6'2". =] I find that dating anyone shorter than myself is just odd, and dating someone my height is "Eh" but no matter what it's their personality that matters the most.

Clean Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Taller than me? I'm short, so yeah. I'm only 4'11. emo
I like guys taller than me. I'm 5'0 soo it really isn't hard. My ex was 6'0 so that was pretty tall and pretty awkward. He was definitely taller than six foot but I had to go on my tippy toes and he had to lean down. I wouldnt mind a guy being 5'2 I think 5'5 would be an ideal height for me...

Well a girl can hope >.<

Dapper Informer

SakiOhMa
I'm 5'10''... I think I would be asking for too much to find a guy who's taller than me, nice, attractive, and can make me laugh. Therefore, I'm not too picky about height. All I really ask is for them to be taller than 5'5''. All the tall guys I've met always date really, really short girls and forget all about us tall girls gonk

Tru dat. Where I live, all guys dig chicks that are almost a foot shorter than them.

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
i'm 5'7 and my boyfriend is 6'1, effing giant! i like boys to be my height or taller.
I'm only 5"8 but my girlfriend is 5"4. It's a good height difference but when she wears heels it's bit weird cos she's almost as tall as me. I don't mind it tho. I have been out with a girl the same height as me, which was fine but I definitely prefer just being a few inches taller.
All the guys I've been with, have been taller than me. First ex was 6 feet, I'm 5'4'-5'5, soo yeah big difference lol. 2nd and 3rd ex's were closer to my height, about an inch or 2 taller than me. Eh, i prefer taller than me, closer to my height.
(I'm a girl btw.) I'd prefer my guys same height or taller. That's pretty much it.

Fashionable Exhibitionist

khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
I don't care how much taller than me the guy is, I would just prefer him taller. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is 5'7. We're both pretty short, lol.
well it not that bad it also depend on ur age too

I'm 19 and he's 20.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas