Welcome to Gaia! ::

cuttIebone's Widow

I like really tall guys, like 6ft and above. But I'm fine with any height as long as they're taller than me (I'm 5'5'', so it doesn't pose much of a problem).
if im with a girl, i'd prefer it if she were the same height or shorter than me. if im with a guy, i'd prefer it if he were taller. though if he's prettier than me, my preferences are akin to what i mentioned about girls lol.
I'm about 5'4, and i find im generally quite short compared to both men and women i meet. I prefer tall guys, but i've nothing against shorter ones either. My boyfriend is 6.1 ish.

Chital's Husband

Noob

I'm quite tall, my partner is taller than me.
But I prefer girls being shorter anyway, looks more natural that way in my opinion. (:

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i can understand. i'm Asian and we all know Asians don't grow THAT tall, but i'm just sixteen so there's still some hope for me! but right now, i'm stuck with my shortness....sigh....
anyway, there was a guy who asked me to be his prom date. I didn't think it through enough and just said 'yes' straight away. The next day, i stood next to him and my friend just bursted into laughter!! i was about half his height!! lol xD so i dumped him all because of height......

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I prefer taller, even if it's just about an inch or so.
Then again, it's not TOO hard to find, being 5'1" and all.
Dating someone over 6' might be a little weird though... would I be able to reach their lips? redface

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
BigBangFighting
inviso87
toasty nipples
inviso87
toasty nipples
august 8, 2011...

gonk

The OP is the one that bumps is every once in a while actually.

oh, I see.
Why though?

Different people regulating the LD, thus new replies. They really like the subject of height differences in couples I guess razz

I don't go on Gaia anymore but once in a while I go and I always get new replies. XD So I reply and I forget that I actually bump the page. -.- My bad. x_x Sorrrrryyyy..
I still read all the replies though. xD I didn't think it was really that interesting. I was just curious. Still, it's nice to see other responses I guess. ^^

It's not like it's a bad topic to be posting, so you don't need to say sorry, lol

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
well, i'm 5'7 and my boyfriend is 6 ft tall. i think we're perfect<3 i don't really look that much into height, but i'm usually attracted to guys taller than me.
sad every one is teller then me, i'm super tiny.
I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 6'2". Height isn't an issue for us. 4laugh

Distinct Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

My boyfriend is about the same height as I am. It's really not a big issue, though.

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

I'm 5'7
I like guys who are taller than me so that when I put on heels we can be close to the same height.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I like guys taller than me. I'm 5'11, so I go with guys 6'0+.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
I have a bit of a fetish for tall men/women. >> My boyfriend is 6'5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff