Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Un bisous

4'12 = 5'0
omfg, I completely agree. 4'12" is 5'0". I ******** wish I could say I was 5'0". pshh, im only half an inch away sometimes i feel like lying so thats why it pisses me off when people say that. Why would you try and make yourself seem shorter then you are? :/

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
I'm 5'3" (and 1/2!) and my boyfriend is 5'7" (and 1/2!). razz I think he's the perfect height for me. He's still just taller than me in heels, but not so much taller that anything is awkward. And people tend to think we look cute together, because while neither of us is especially short we're quite a little couple.

Rich Ladykiller

I'm 5'1" and have only dated guys 6'3" and taller.

Greedy Cat

I suppose I like taller guys, but height isn't something I really actively look for in partners. I'm 5"6 and my fiance is 5"8, and it suits me just fine, even though I am taller than him in heels.

Ideally 5'6"-5'10". Granted, that range is not a requirement.
My ex was 5'6".
I happen to be 6'3"-6'4".
I would like a guy at least 5' 11" so when my 5' 7" self is in heels we'd be eye-level. but as longer as they aren't shorter and skinnier than me we're ok.

Aged Survivor

It doesn't matter to me.
I get weirded out dating guys shorter than me... it's just my preference. I'm 5'4" so it's usually not too hard. My boyfriend is maybe 5'9", so he's taller than me, and I can still wear heels and not be taller. Perfect!

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I prefer being the short one and luckily my girlfriend's only a few inches taller than me. whee All you girls who are passing up us short guys are really missing out.
i love when guys are taller than me, but i'm 5'8, so taller guys aren't that easy to find </3

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm 5'5 and my (ex) boyfriend is 6'1. An 8 inch height difference didn't make things awkward at all. Except now he always calls me short DX
I'm 5 foot 2 and my boyfriend is 6 foot. I like being the short one cuz when he spoons me I feel all small and safe <.< But I find that when I stand on a stair and he's on the next one down, that would be like the perfect height to be with someone x_X If only I was that one step taller. I break my neck looking up at everyone all the time -_-
I like when guys are taller than me c: It makes me feel petite. Lol. I'm "5'3 so it ain't too hard to find either ;P But, I guess if a guy is around my height it wouldn't be too bad...idk v.v
I prefer guys that are taller than me.

My boyfriend is 5'9", and I'm 5'6", so it all works out. wink
Un bisous
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

I dunno if it's already been said.
But it bothers me.

4'12 = 5'0

It's been said. I always thought a foot was 13 inches, silly Canadian that I am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff