Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

I'm 5'5". So I should be able to find a guy taller than me, or at least close in range. :> I wouldn't mind it if he was 1 inch shorter. Lul

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
I'd prefer if the guy is taller then me, it would awkward if he was shorter then me. I'm 5'2, so it shouldn't be hard to find a guy taller then me.

Fashionable Exhibitionist

khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
I don't care how much taller than me the guy is, I would just prefer him taller. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is 5'7. We're both pretty short, lol.
well it not that bad it also depend on ur age too

I'm 19 and he's 20.
well not bad xd

We're not as short as they come, but I'm just barely average for my age and he's below average for his age.

khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
I don't care how much taller than me the guy is, I would just prefer him taller. I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is 5'7. We're both pretty short, lol.
well it not that bad it also depend on ur age too

I'm 19 and he's 20.
well not bad xd

We're not as short as they come, but I'm just barely average for my age and he's below average for his age.
well i guess am only 12 n am 4'5 it pretty short for a 12 year old but i like being short xd

Yeah, you're considerably shorter than I was at age 12. I was maybe an inch shorter than I am now, maybe 2 inches. And, I don't mean to sound like a Gaia police or anything, but you have to be 13 or older to be on Gaia.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm 5'4". I refuse to date or sleep with a man who is my height or shorter. That's just... creepy. Men should be bigger than me. I prefer females shorter than me, though.

My perfect guy would be only a head taller than me, so we both kind of fit perfect together when hugging. And I guess I looked out cos my fiance is that height. ;D
I honestly never notice height...
My last bf was the same as me. And the few I'm seeing now are a mixture of taller and shorter. I care more about personality to care or notice that.
Or maybe I'm too drunk to care? whatever.

khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit
khiev_nicki
Vivian Merit

I'm 19 and he's 20.
well not bad xd

well i guess am only 12 n am 4'5 it pretty short for a 12 year old but i like being short xd

Yeah, you're considerably shorter than I was at age 12. I was maybe an inch shorter than I am now, maybe 2 inches. And, I don't mean to sound like a Gaia police or anything, but you have to be 13 or older to be on Gaia.
am bout to turn 13

Gaia doesn't take that into consideration. You need to be 13+, just saying.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hype Vibes
In my city, there are like NO tall guys...): Well guys MY type, I like them asian...and 1 out of 1000000 asian guys are tall BUT I demand them taller then me, maybe the same height but eh...they gotta be buff then lol. I dated a guy about an inch, half an inch shorter and I know thats not a big difference but I didnt like it at all Idk...I just looove that strong imbrace tall/buff guys can provide<3 anyways last time I checked I was 5'4 but my mom is 5'9 and im almost her height so im guess im like 5'6 now...
The Asians that tend to be taller are the Chinese (it depends on their location though because China is HUGE), Japanese, and Korean. And of course the Asians around the same area as those countries also tend to be tall. The South Asians (I'm Vietnamese) tend to be quite shorter due to poorer countries. =P
I prefer guys that are taller than me but not too tall. I don't really like craning my neck too much to look at someone. I'm 5'5" so it's pretty easy to find people taller than me, but it seems like a lot of the guys where I live are too tall.

When I was in eighth grade, I was 5'4" and I remember I wanted my boyfriend to be 5'8" because I thought that would be the ideal height. Haha, so if I follow those standards then my ideal boyfriend would be 5'9"?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Press Release
I prefer guys that are taller than me but not too tall. I don't really like craning my neck too much to look at someone. I'm 5'5" so it's pretty easy to find people taller than me, but it seems like a lot of the guys where I live are too tall.

When I was in eighth grade, I was 5'4" and I remember I wanted my boyfriend to be 5'8" because I thought that would be the ideal height. Haha, so if I follow those standards then my ideal boyfriend would be 5'9"?

Nice! ^^ Ah relationships for me don't really work out as well. razz I've only had one bf in my life hahaha and I'm 18. Oh well. It doesn't really matter to me anyway. ^^ I don't think I'll have time based what I want to do. x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff