Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saya Ikeda
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

That's... a huge difference. XD

It's not a bad thing, though. Just interesting. [:

Yeah. Always got weird looks. Some people even thought one girl was my little sister.

Awkward
I like guys at least 4 inches taller than me (I'm 5'6). A lot of my heels are 3-4 inches and I don't want to be taller than him when wearing them. However, I will go for a 5'8 guy if he's particularly attractive.

Popular Raider

I like being roughly the same size as my girlfriend. She is slightly taller. At least she can't hold things way over my head or put things on shelves high up deliberately so I can't reach them.

Our man is tallish. A lot taller than me, anyway. But that's the way I like my menz.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Doesn't matter to me. I like girls, so I could go either way. My partner is about an inch shorter than I am.
I love my fiancee's height. He's 6'3 or so, where I'm 5'5. Its fun reaching up to kiss him or to feel him reach down to hold me.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
I normally prefer guys taller. I'm 5'7 1/2 which is easy-ish. But my boyfriend is actually alittle shorter then me. But I don't mind!

Liberal Lunatic

I'm 5'10''... I think I would be asking for too much to find a guy who's taller than me, nice, attractive, and can make me laugh. Therefore, I'm not too picky about height. All I really ask is for them to be taller than 5'5''. All the tall guys I've met always date really, really short girls and forget all about us tall girls gonk

Mega Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I prefer guys that are my height or taller

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

The Sky Does Not Bow
Saya Ikeda
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

That's... a huge difference. XD

It's not a bad thing, though. Just interesting. [:

Yeah. Always got weird looks. Some people even thought one girl was my little sister.

Awkward

Kind of reminds me when I was out on a date with an old friend of mine (even though we never actually became a couple) at a movie theatre and he held my hand. Now, it's not as big of a difference as yours, but I'm 5'3" and he's 6'4". So, it was interesting to say the least.

Thinking that you and the girl as brother and sister, however, I would find awkward, yes. XD
You want to see me disappear
Well, it starts here
Trying my best
Not to say what you don't want to hear

I am 4'11 and my Fiance is 5'6 I think, an average height for a guy. I did date a guy that was 6 ft, but it wasn't that awkward.

But it's all right -
You can cover your, cover your ears. ....
Hes taller than me

Demonic Shapeshifter

18,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Taller otherwise I feel weird...
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".

that's beyond short
I'm 4'11", so most of the guys I date are way taller than me, and most of the girls I date are a few inches taller, too. It's not that awkward, except when I get jealous of whoever I'm dating for being taller than me. Being taller suits me more, though, so I wear my platforms whenever it's feasible.
zilla chi
The Sky Does Not Bow

For reference I'm 6'5".

that's beyond short

They weren't midgets! razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out