Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would say that on the whole I prefer a guy to be taller than me. However that is easier said than done for me as I am 6' tall.

My current partner is slightly shorter than me - he's about 5'10/5'11. We do look a bit funny when I wear high heels but it doesn't really bother me.

I dated a guy a few years ago that was a lot shorter than me - he was only 5'6. I used to get really paranoid about the height difference and used to feel like people would stare - even though I know they probably weren't.

Gekko

Before I started to date my current guy, I asked him would he date a female taller than him, he said no. I find it odd that you wouldn't date a person because of their height, I can see why though. I don't really mind if you're a tad shorter but you're hella short, I wouldn't be sexually attracted to you.

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

4'12'' = 5'0
kat99
The Sky Does Not Bow
Most of my girlfriends have been significantly shorter than I am. 4'11, 5'0, 4'12. So I guess I like short girls.

For reference I'm 6'5".

4'12'' = 5'0

Yes.

I am aware.
I am 5'10" sooo I try not to care about height.

Invisible Citizen

User Image

Well I'm about 5'3, almost 5'4 and I tend to prefer guys who are 5'7-6'1 or so.
However my current boyfriend is only almost 5'5. It doesn't really matter much to me at the end of the day.
I once dated a girl who was shorter than I happen to be.. I wasn't exactly thrilled about that but I put up with it.

Sparkly Lunatic

I tend to like guys that are taller, which isn't a problem only being 5'3". Current boyfriend is 5'9", and it feels like he's the perfect height next to me.

Dapper Fatcat

I'm about average height, 5'6". I've always been attracted to guys that are taller than me. A guy can get me to turn my head just by being tall. That's not all that matters, though, it's just one of my preferences. I've dated guys the same height as me as well as guys taller than me; I've never dated a guy shorter than me. I think I prefer guys taller just because of my parents. My mom is about 5'4" and my dad was 6'3". It's what I was used to, so I think it just stuck with me.

Shapeshifter

I was never really concerned with height (or any other physical qualities for that matter) but I do like that my boyfriend is taller than me. 3nodding

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
august 8, 2011...

gonk
My SO is 5 foot 10 and I'm 5 foot. So I'm shorter then him by a lot.
Hight really doesn't bother me to much.. Just some times I think it's a bummer if he has to sit down just to see me face to face.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I prefer a guy to be my height or taller, but I've never not dated someone because he was too short. I don't think I would have not dated someone if he'd been too tall either. Height is one of the last things I think about. Not the very last though, because I'm 5'3". biggrin
Generally speaking, the majority of guys will be taller than me, me being 5'0-5'1".

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

i like em tall. im 5'3' and my boyfriend is 6'2", el oh ell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out