Preferably taller but not too tall.
6 foot is good. I'm 5'6.

kusoniichan's Boyfriend

Floppy Puppy

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I'm so jelly of all the short girls here. I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is shorter than I am. He's also a twig and I'm a bit on the hefty side so I always feel weird hugging him. emo

Fashionable Shopper

User Image
The Power of Three will set you free...

I'm 5ft and 1/2 inches tall... dating a short man would require me to date a little person. I'm not attracted to little people so I date men taller than me. I don't really have a preference in height other than they need to be taller than I am or about the same height. My boyfriend is currently 6'3ish so he's pretty tall.
User Image
Prudence, Penelope, Patricia, Melinda...
Astrid, Helena, Laura, and Grace.
Halliwell Witches, stand strong beside us,
vanquish this evil from time and space.

Floppy Waffles

I am 5'8 my boyfriend is about 5'10. I like taller guys but me being 5'8" means I wouldn't want a guy much taller than 6'0". I like them to be about my height that way kissing is easier and I imagine sex with a much taller guy would be awkward :/
I'm 5'0, and my boyfriend is 5'7, I think.
It works out.
I know some couples where the girl is taller than the guy. Hehe. They were some of the cutest couples I met, though. Height doesn't matter. dramallama

Sparkling Noob

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
BigBangFighting
Hype Vibes
In my city, there are like NO tall guys...): Well guys MY type, I like them asian...and 1 out of 1000000 asian guys are tall BUT I demand them taller then me, maybe the same height but eh...they gotta be buff then lol. I dated a guy about an inch, half an inch shorter and I know thats not a big difference but I didnt like it at all Idk...I just looove that strong imbrace tall/buff guys can provide<3 anyways last time I checked I was 5'4 but my mom is 5'9 and im almost her height so im guess im like 5'6 now...
The Asians that tend to be taller are the Chinese (it depends on their location though because China is HUGE), Japanese, and Korean. And of course the Asians around the same area as those countries also tend to be tall. The South Asians (I'm Vietnamese) tend to be quite shorter due to poorer countries. =P
See thats the thing...I most likely would not get with a Chinese Korean ect. Im into Viet guys Pinoy and laos. Other then that its probably a pass. I dated a half black half white guy...but im sure you know asian parents...that didnt go so well. So im still on that "asian guy" quest(x

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have to say, some of the replies in this thread utterly disgust me. Some real shallow people out there. It's sick neutral And I bet they don't even see anything wrong with it :/
I guess I would say taller but if he was a little short, I don't think it would matter. =/
at least taller than me for sure. i preferrrr guys around 6 foot. im 5 4 but my boyfriend is 5 7 and im happy with that smile

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hype Vibes
BigBangFighting
Hype Vibes
In my city, there are like NO tall guys...): Well guys MY type, I like them asian...and 1 out of 1000000 asian guys are tall BUT I demand them taller then me, maybe the same height but eh...they gotta be buff then lol. I dated a guy about an inch, half an inch shorter and I know thats not a big difference but I didnt like it at all Idk...I just looove that strong imbrace tall/buff guys can provide<3 anyways last time I checked I was 5'4 but my mom is 5'9 and im almost her height so im guess im like 5'6 now...
The Asians that tend to be taller are the Chinese (it depends on their location though because China is HUGE), Japanese, and Korean. And of course the Asians around the same area as those countries also tend to be tall. The South Asians (I'm Vietnamese) tend to be quite shorter due to poorer countries. =P
See thats the thing...I most likely would not get with a Chinese Korean ect. Im into Viet guys Pinoy and laos. Other then that its probably a pass. I dated a half black half white guy...but im sure you know asian parents...that didnt go so well. So im still on that "asian guy" quest(x

Ah I see. Well there are some tall Vietnamese out there. ^^ Just wait. smile As for me, I'm Viet so it won't be THAT hard to find a Viet guy around here that isn't too tall. XD
well im 5'1 almost 5'2
my girlfriend is 5'7 or 5'8
i like chicks my height or at least 5'5
but i've been dating the same girl for 5yrs so i dnt really mind at all not even when she wears heels biggrin
You ought to make a poll, this is interesting.

I prefer super tall... which is funny because when I was in high school, I was like "I'm gonna get a giant boyfriend who can cuddle me and protect me!"

And now I'm with my boyfriend, I'm 5'3" and he's 6'6", he's over a foot taller than me, I love him XD

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I stopped playing Gaia...and then I came back. I wanted to check my topics and found this. So...I'm bumping it to see who else responds?? mrgreen New responses!! xD This was from summer. >< Long time ago.. 4laugh So who else wants to respond? 3nodding

Aowwy's Pardner

Anxious Otaku

The taller the better for me.
        I'm five foot two and a half, but it's still pretty hard to find a guy noticeably taller than me.
        I dunno, I just like feeling short - despite what some people say.
        Buuut, I guess if he was around my height it'd be alright, though it would bother me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff