Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masturbating_Rot_Crow
mathysta
Realme506
Personally, I don't like going into Victoria's Secret period

1.) I don't want to search my bra size with other people around (including mom)
2.) some of there stuff you can find at a JCpenney's
3.) MEN are in there...how can you be comfortbale trying on or buying bras when MEN are in there and not just old men...teenagers..that's embarassing

so yeah that is why I don't go in there.
exactly!!!!!!----especialy thae part about searching for your bra size

1. 75% of all women wear the wrong bra size. They can check for that size with your clothes still on, so why not get the support you actually need in under 15 seconds?
2. yes, but some you can't, hence, why it's there
3. It's not like the men are allowed into your changing room, or that you try stuff on outside. VS changing rooms are the most private I have ever been in, because it's not just a teeny booth with half a door, it's an entire room for you only, with a lock, and no one comes in unless you want them to.
And bras are a fact of life. It's not like if you buy one the men in there didn't know that you wore them. You're female, so it's expected that you'd buy a bra. No one cares but you.
yes---but im not like the type to be that open about my personal stuff-------when i went to wal-mart to look for bras---i couldnt find them-------true that you have to look and find your bra size---but i dont find it a goood thing to brag about it-----

Shameless Fatcat

mathysta
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
mathysta
Realme506

3.) MEN are in there...how can you be comfortbale trying on or buying bras when MEN are in there and not just old men...teenagers..that's embarassing

1. 75% of all women wear the wrong bra size. They can check for that size with your clothes still on, so why not get the support you actually need in under 15 seconds?
3. It's not like the men are allowed into your changing room, or that you try stuff on outside. VS changing rooms are the most private I have ever been in, because it's not just a teeny booth with half a door, it's an entire room for you only, with a lock, and no one comes in unless you want them to.
And bras are a fact of life. It's not like if you buy one the men in there didn't know that you wore them. You're female, so it's expected that you'd buy a bra. No one cares but you.
yes---but im not like the type to be that open about my personal stuff-------when i went to wal-mart to look for bras---i couldnt find them-------true that you have to look and find your bra size---but i dont find it a goood thing to brag about it-----

Who's bragging? besides, I find it much easier to go into an all-female store than buy my things in a store that puts the women's underwear next to the men's clothing.
That's just ridiculous. I'm seventeen and still get uncomfortable shopping for lingerie - I've never even shopped at Victoria Secrets (department stores ftw!). I haven't seen twelve-year old girls in lingerie stores, no, but I have seen teenage boys loitering around them and scores of ten-year olds in the back of Spencer's Gifts. Not to mention five year olds on the beach in bikinis. Disgusting.
stare
You guys need t stop right now.They maybe just having fun or goofing off or maybe their not in the right direction that they need to be.
But,I understand you guys are like "That is so disturbing,Kick her out",it is,but there are some things that you guys need to understand.I was in Victorias Secret buying perfume and other stuff and that was it.I think today girls are just growing up too fast,but you shouldnt target them and discriminate them.They just kids and sometimes when our parents stay in a certain store,it is boring and takes forever so why not have fun.But,me myself I wouldnt pick out bras or whatever.I am not 12.I am thirteen.A year older,and we mature.And when we mature "STOP CALLING US KIDS!"
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
mathysta
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
mathysta
Realme506

Who's bragging? besides, I find it much easier to go into an all-female store than buy my things in a store that puts the women's underwear next to the men's clothing.
i actually find it eiseir to look for bras in stores like kohls or something-------i feel like a baby in VS-----------oh and did i mention only 13 scream -----------yeah----im taking it that your like 17 or something to not be ambaressed to say that you likr vs-------fact---whenever i even pass that store--------i feel all----------------unconmfterable

Shameless Fatcat

I'm actually 20, but my very first bras came from VS so that I could be properly fitted.
And to the poster above, I agree. No one's buying anything and they're just looking at the stuff and giggling or thinking about how they'll wear it when they're older, and there's no harm in that.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
I'm actually 20, but my very first bras came from VS so that I could be properly fitted.
And to the poster above, I agree. No one's buying anything and they're just looking at the stuff and giggling or thinking about how they'll wear it when they're older, and there's no harm in that.
-------i started shopping for bras in 4th grade-------im 13 and a B cup--------------i have my own tast and oppinions and u have yours---o.k.?-----im not saying that shopping at vs is wrong---but in buying lotions and that stuff------------my mom probebly wouldnt even let me enter that store anyways----so can you get off my back on this---i was just agreeing with that girl-----you dont have to correct me and that crap---its just my opinion-------so would you stop already?
well...being 12 and going to victorea's secret and buying lacy stuff w/e..is kinda wrong too..
They sell nice bras and underwear.

Who the hell cares? If they have boobs and need a bra, why not buy it at Victoria's Secret?
eek Do you follow the 12 year old girls?
how can you say it is wrong if you don't know if these girls r purchasing murchandise for sextual relations?
listen up. i'm 12. i dont shop there but other girls in my grade do.
none of which have had purchased there for sextual relation or plan on it soon.
im positive that they only buy all that stuff cause it is "in" and "cool" now or whatever.
So what if they buy that crazy s***. what' s the problem if they r the only one who sees it? Who cares?
Do you think there really foolin around at 12? i dont think so.
i dont thin this is a MAJOR issue.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I don't really have a problem with it as long as they aren't wearing any thongs or g-strings. They are probably going there for the pajamas, underwear,bras and lotions. Now if they are with their parents when they are near lingerie, they pretty much have to stay with them. Now if the 12 year old is on their own there picking out lingerie that is made simply for love, then they may need a talking to.
le twiggy
Raech is Outrageous
how is this disturbing?
it's just underwear... :/

Corsets/bustiers and lacey things that don't do jack s**t for every day use isn't just underwear.

i still fail to see the issue.
i love their lotions too...i need to get more love spell that stuff smells so good...at least it wasnt 12 year old boys oogling stuff
le twiggy
SasukeFangirl93
Would they have just looked in there at the *regular* bras?

The 12 year olds I see in there don't have boobs yet.

Maybe there the spoiled ones.
i go there cause thats the only place i can find bra's in my size and i don't buy thongs or anything just regluar bra's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff