Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cadet-chan
I think it's sad. They are trying to grow up way too soon. There will be time for stuff like that later, but at 12 they should still try to be kids, and do kid stuff. I would give a kidney if I could go back to that age and be a kid again.

*nod*
Very true.
They should enjoy being a kid while they can, cuz time don't go backwards, and once it's gone you ain't getting it back.
3nodding

And why do they call it Victoria's "Secret?"
Is that sarcasm?
Where's the secret?
o.O

PS: no PS
My friend was twelve, I [am] fourteen and my other friend was thirteen. My twelve year old friend wanted to buy mascara, from Victoria Secret. I was more mature about it and so was my thirteen year old friend, but the other one was like staring at everything in there, and laughing at the pictures. It was kind of annoying.
I felt like I was babysitting someone with no self control.
i go to fredricks... yea, i've never had those kind of experiences. so yea...

At the beginning of last year I worked at a Victoria's Secret for a while. It was in what's considered to be one of the more pricey malls in the state (I blew my first paycheck on a Kate Spade bag that I walked past every day going into the store, and went into the Michael Kors store more than once).

Anyways, I digress.

What bothered me about the store was all of the young girls who came in with daddy's credit card and blew all their money on all of the risque stuff. I felt like the girls that young should be in Pink or in Beauty, which is where I worked.

And when the women would come in pushing their strollers, it bothered me on a level as well, but not as much as the pre-teens buying the corsets, which I saw happen on numerous occasions.

What bothered me more than anything else, though, was the company.
um ok that is kinda disturbing!
1 of my best friends is a guy. He came out to my brother and I about 2 or 3 weeks after I came out to him. He really never needed to come out though, it was obvious. He always guessed about me too.

I want to the mall with him and my neighbor. My friend is my neighbor's neighbor, so really we're all neighbors. My neighbor drags us both into Victoria's Secret. She's looking at underwear and all this. I turned to my friend asking how he felt about this and he said he didn't mind and that 1 time when they went to the mall my neighbor was looking at bras. We all live next to each other, so that's how we all know each other.
I don't think a mother should model the lingerie from Victoria Secret to her pre-teenaged daughter. I mean, I'm 17, I understand that parents/people do that kind of stuff, and I've been talked to about it, but I definatly don't want to see it. I even buy myself cute lingerie items that I never wear D: /sad. I'm a compulsive buyer for cute things I guess. xd

Anyways I don't even wear thongs on a regular basis. I used to when I was 15-16, but I figured having a peice of floss going up your butt 24/7 isn't the most comfortable feeling in the world. Besides, why wear floss for underwear when no is going to see it? @_@ Thong days are for sexy days only in my opinion. wink

There is an age limit at the Fredricks in the mall nearest to my house. You need to have an ID saying you're 18 to try on some of the lingerie in there.

The problem with young girls these days is they want to feel older and more important/apealing to the other sex. What better way to do it than sex apeal? T _ T *Sarcasms* I used to have a friend that would wear revealing corsets/undergarments. It made me very uncomfortable, why in the world would you want to put yourself on display like that to millions of people you don't even know? O-o

I recall I wasn't even allowed in Victoria Secret until I was 16...When we couldn't find bras that fit me anymore at Target. /giggles

I got a little side tracked there.

Oh yeah to the point. Young girls wearing lingerie is trashy D:<
Wow, I would never dream of shopping for lingerie with a child present...I think its also kinda of sleazy to try on lingerie for your husband/partner in public. Wait till your at home.

Maybe the 12 year old just wanted to own something pretty and wear it just to look nice?
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
ceriseglitterspark
I had a B cup when I was 12. I developed super-early?
But I didn't go shopping in those types of stores. I got my mom to buy me my bras...
I was twelve, how would I know what to do?!

I don't think kids that young should be shopping there, but, we can't exactly put an age limit on something like that.

They may not have been 12 anyway. Some girls I know who're older than me still look like they're prepubesant.

That's true. At 21 people still think I'm 15.
I can't help it if I look young! So yeah, if I'm seen drinking or in an adult store and anything like that I get looks.

Same here!
12? Oh my!
It must be ubber sexy to wear a lacy bustier with a flat chest nowadays. rolleyes
This is our d e c i s i o n to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

Ugh, kids at stores like that annoy me like you have no idea.
Awhile back I went to the mall and hung out with friends and we passed by Victoria's Secret, and you know what I saw?
I saw a of couple middle school girls acting like they were so mature, so grown up
(And when they act like that, they look very stupid and act more immature/annoying...).
They were looking at the lingerie like they actually wear that stuff at their age.
Omg, get real, you aren't fooling anyone.
I dunno, it's just... Ugh. >_<

We'll choke on our v o m i t and that will be the end.
We were fated to pretend.
Gasp.
I'm 17 and I don't even shop there.
I hate going for bras.
The last time I went there for a bra I had some hot little philipino measure my chest and tell me what I already knew.
AWKWARD.
I don't like V.S.
Even when abreviated it sounds wierd.
Like an STD.
Julianna Marie

At the beginning of last year I worked at a Victoria's Secret for a while. It was in what's considered to be one of the more pricey malls in the state (I blew my first paycheck on a Kate Spade bag that I walked past every day going into the store, and went into the Michael Kors store more than once).

Anyways, I digress.

What bothered me about the store was all of the young girls who came in with daddy's credit card and blew all their money on all of the risque stuff. I felt like the girls that young should be in Pink or in Beauty, which is where I worked.

And when the women would come in pushing their strollers, it bothered me on a level as well, but not as much as the pre-teens buying the corsets, which I saw happen on numerous occasions.

What bothered me more than anything else, though, was the company.

what was fun for me while working at macy's in my very short time of working in the lingerie department, was turning down all these teeny boppers with their daddy's credit cards. I just told them that since it was their dad's card, he'd need to be there for me to take the card. they just left (I don't think daddy would be too happy if he knew what his fourteen year old daughter was trying to buy for her boyfriend)
User Image

I've had one of those "surprise surprise" moments.
It was terrifying ;_;
I don't see a problem. Its just underwear. I'm 13, but I still don't shop there. I'd rather wait till I am older because I don't need lacy stuff right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff