Welcome to Gaia! ::

So the other day I was at Victorias Secret picking out lotions because I love the lotions they sell there. Also their bras are very comfortable.
I saw two things there that disturbed me: 12 year olds picking out lingerie for themselves
AND
A Wife, husband and what looked like three year old daughter in their. The mother was trying on skimpy outfits while the father and daughter watched.
So discuss similar disturbing experiences at Victorias secret or other lingerie stories.

edit because people are failing to read the other posts before posting:
I am talking about the LINGERIE, the coset/bustier like things and the extremely lacey underwear.
I am not talking about: regular bras (though most 12 year olds don't have anything), regular underwear or even a basic thong, the pink items, the pjs, or the lotions.

edit edit: Didn't expect to get this much of a response.
Just to clarify about the 3 year old with the parents: Said three year old was being a typical three year old EX: curious.
She was looking underneath the stalls at the other women trying things on and my friend had to grab her purse away cause the little kid was trying to play with it. Of course after working at target I don't think parents should bring their kids shopping with them in the fitting rooms because the parent never focuses entirely on what the child is doing.
Yeah, a gaggle of...who the hell knows how old girls---not old enough kids for sure, came in just for the lipgloss but then started swarming around the PINK collection.

1) PINK is targeted primarily for college age and high school girls.

What the hell does a 12 year old have to feel sexy about?
Doesn't that usually start and feel right at 16?

Just cause it is colorful and bright doesn't mean it's right.
I know what you mean. I love that store, but lately everytime I go in there it seems that I am at some kid camp. I think there should be an age limit w/o supervision that they are aloud in V.S.

A traumatizing experience that I had at V.S was when a woman, about 300 lbs (that's her choice no judgement there) was holding up bra's and panties that would barely fit a five year old. As it was she was wearing a micro-mini and a tube top, as if that wasn't enough. She bought like half the cute bra's in the sale bin for size B. *GRR* I came there that day specifically for that sale.
Myspace me?
User Image

And I came here to make you dance tonight.

So?
I've been shopping there since around that age.
Kids want to feel cute too.

I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you.
User Image
Read my story?
I_love_Grimshadow64
Myspace me?
User Image

So?

User Image
Read my story?

I am talking about lingerie, stuff you start wearing around the time you are having sex aka not 12.
le twiggy
I_love_Grimshadow64
Myspace me?
User Image

So?

User Image
Read my story?

I am talking about lingerie, stuff you start wearing around the time you are having sex aka not 12.

rofl I lol'd.
I'm not saying that they should have age limits on who enters the store. I really really really liked their garden collection when I was 11.

But they should have like....moderators on who tries on what. My concept is a little weird and shaky.
...that's really creepy. 12 year olds should not be wearing thongs.

I'm 14 and I have never set foot into a victoria's secret store. rofl Don't see the need to.
Just because they're going in there and looking around doesn't mean they're going to start trying on/buying thongs and skimpy outfits, etc.
Victoria's Secret sells more than just skimpy things.
It is strange if they were trying on lingerie, because yeah I thought that was the type of things you wear for like sex or something.I could understand if they were buying some bras or something because their bras are made well.Still it is a little weird.
I really don't have any fun stories about going into Victoria Secrets, just the one time where my friend made her guy friend go in there with her, I felt bad because he probably felt stupid in there.
that store is kinda sick. why would they sell stuff to kids that young. I have a friend who works there and god the stories he has told me. he will not sell to anyone who is under 15. mothers, let them pick out sexy clothes they are trying to save their marriage and maybe they were doing other things at the mall besides going shopping for a new bra lol.
Tuyaux
Just because they're going in there and looking around doesn't mean they're going to start trying on/buying thongs and skimpy outfits, etc.
Victoria's Secret sells more than just skimpy things.

I am aware but I am talking about the skimpy things and they were actually buying them, not just looking.
I don't even mind the thongs its the corsets and lace.
Would they have just looked in there at the *regular* bras?
I don't think 12 year olds should be in Victoria Secret. There isn't even anything they can really buy there is there? I guess they could buy some of the Pink items but that is about it. I went in there once with my friend and they had those big pink dogs with sailor hats on them and this couple came in. Well the boy sat on the dog and but the sailor hat on and grabbed a pair of undies and look at my friend and I and said "I like theeeeeese" We just stared and walked out quickly.
SasukeFangirl93
Would they have just looked in there at the *regular* bras?

The 12 year olds I see in there don't have boobs yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff