Welcome to Gaia! ::

thats nauseating.

but personally i'm finding all girls underneath the age of 13 are morbidly annoying and try way too hard to act older.

its just their generation.
Tsk...Most of the 13 year old girls here are pathetic and are trying to get boyfriend very easy...i guess they have 1 bf per day. And they're also trying to make some "smexi" pictures by dressing up with their sister or cousin's clothes... Or anything...

Bah, it makes me think that I'm the only one that's normal here. *face/palm*
since i'm 13, i feel so out of place in stores for peopel my age, but older peopel shop in them, (live in canada: urban planet, stitches, american eagle, TNA,) and I get scared and i feel like I look like a 10 year old in an underwear store! But Its my age and I should be comfortable, but I will probally never go to VS.
I agree with everything the first poster said. It's ridiculous how young some of the girls are that shop at Victoria's Secret. And then they walk around the mall, showing off their mini pink-striped Victoria's Secret shopping bags, as if it will make guys think that their 12 year old thong-wearing bodies look sexy.

Seriously. Get a grip on reality. You're 12.

BUT ABOUT THE YOUNG CHILDREN IN DRESSING ROOMS.
Oh god, I've had my experiences with this.

1. I was in the Forever 21 dressing room(with the curtains at doors), and I just took off a strapless dress. I was considering buying it, so I had tried it on without a bra to see what it would look like without the straps sticking out.

A little 3 year old boy started playing with my curtain door. So there I am, topless, trying to keep the kid from coming over to my side of the curtain. Finally, I give up and go for something to cover myself with. Yeah, I couldn't grab something before he stuck his head under the curtain, stared at me, and smiled. Little b*****d. The WHOLE time that was happening, no one noticed, or seemed to care. When the mom FINALLY called her kid over to her, she was laughing. Her laugh sounded a bit embarassed, but still, laughing. She didn't even care to apologize for her peeping pervert child.

2. This was THE SAME WEEK. I was naked, again. (But at least I had my bra this time). The doors were the kind that are really high from the ground. And this boy lies there, and stares at me. It was completely obvious because the dressing rooms didn't have their own section in the back, but were on the side, so shoppers were shopping right outside the door.

SERIOUSLY, CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN.

Most people think that child "leashes" are cruel. But I absolutely do not. They don't hurt the child. I think that little kids should if anything, be required to have one if they are in a fitting room area.

OR AT LEAST HOLD ONTO YOUR KID'S HAND DAMNIT.
well theres really no problem to be solved so then ill i just hav to say that retarded
thats disgusting..there is no reason why kids need to look sexy...kids werent meant to look sexy, they were meant to look like kids
tats a bit disturbing.
im a guy and out of boredum me and my bud went in there and got fitted
I can imagine why you were freaked out, but calm down. People that age are just curious. They'll get over it eventually.

Kitten

Ew.
I like to go in there for perfumes and stuff, but I wouldn't go shopping for lingerie like that xD
Frankly, I don't care what I look like under my clothes because I plan to keep them on for a long while.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
the 12 year olds are just probably liking the lace..
I was like that when I was 12.
i notice the same thing. . . but actually most twelve year olds do have "something" but still shouldnt be shopping there for slutfits!
That is disturbing. 12-15 year olds need to go back to playing pokemon, videogames, rideing their bikes and stop being little pimps and whores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff