Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im a dude I know. But still, 12 year olds, thats just wierd. I mean, what the hell were they thinking? on the other and, i don't really care about the mom, dad, and 3 year old thing, the kids to young to know what Victoria's Secret is all about. The 3 year old probably didn't even care.
_____» m i s e r y .
__________» l o v e s .
_______________» c o m p a n y .
User Image
« a n d . h e n c e f o r t h . s m u t .
User Image

That also ties in with advertising. If you hadn't noticed, Victoria's Secret has changed a lot of their product overlook to kind of match with some of the younger stores, like Hollister and American Eagle, etc etc. And it works - all those stereotypical 'Hollister' girls tend to go to all these different places, including Victoria's Secret. More and more you see those girls with a g-string hanging out of their butt and it's like..
    I don't know. But anyways, the younger girls probably have older sisters that shop at those stores and a lot of the younger siblings strongly look up to their older sisters and see them wearing those kind of clothes and go, I wanna dress like that.

So you get this neverending circle that leads to nothing really that good in the end.

And you know, I always had this somewhat theory about a lot - MIND YOU, not ALL - of the rape victims out there, especially of a younger age. Usually, the ***** and rapists will go after the girls that are pretty and dress skimpy.
    Obviously I'm not saying to be ugly and dress in subzero temperature clothing, but it's one thing to be a teenager growing up and wearing appropriate attire, but being 12 and 13? That's cutting it a little close.

I'm ranting here.
    This type of subject gives me too much to babble about.

User Image
    User Image
le twiggy
So the other day I was at Victorias Secret picking out lotions because I love the lotions they sell there. Also their bras are very comfortable.
I saw two things there that disturbed me: 12 year olds picking out lingerie for themselves
AND
A Wife, husband and what looked like three year old daughter in their. The mother was trying on skimpy outfits while the father and daughter watched.
So discuss similar disturbing experiences at Victorias secret or other lingerie stories.

edit because people are failing to read the other posts before posting:
I am talking about the LINGERIE, the coset/bustier like things and the extremely lacey underwear.
I am not talking about: regular bras (though most 12 year olds don't have anything), regular underwear or even a basic thong, the pink items, the pjs, or the lotions.

edit edit: Didn't expect to get this much of a response.
Just to clarify about the 3 year old with the parents: Said three year old was being a typical three year old EX: curious.
She was looking underneath the stalls at the other women trying things on and my friend had to grab her purse away cause the little kid was trying to play with it. Of course after working at target I don't think parents should bring their kids shopping with them in the fitting rooms because the parent never focuses entirely on what the child is doing.

i love 12 year olds, you get to hear the bones snap when you put it in...
-Sixx
I saw 12 year olds the last time I went, too. Seems like whores keep getting younger and younger these days.
wow. talk about eager to grow up. i once heard of a 12-year-old having sex! not sure if it was true or not, but it freaked me out. i hate how victoria's secret markets intself towards young teens. i'm sure it doesn't intend for them to buy their adult stuff, but they don't complain as long as they are making money. i presonally don't like victoria's secret that much. i like their lip gloss and Pink panties, but that's it. they don't have bras in my size rolleyes
I could understand twelve year olds at pink, but at victoria secrets? Buying at victoria secrets is a little weird. I laugh at the funny poses the mannequinns are in whenever I walk by the store. It actually does make me laugh... sweatdrop *feels childish* Anyway, leave them alone when they go to pink just to get a comfortable pink bra or some perfume. That's okay, I think.
Creepy! One of my friends who is 14's mom bought her lacy nearly see-through bra and underware which I think is creepy. And a 3 year old won't remember anything anyways. And guys just plain should NOT be allowed to work there, that's just disgusting. Pervs.
I think that I would have told a store clerk that there was a small child in the dressing room that the parent was not properly supervising. That's just gross. Those are the times when you get a babysitter. As far as the 12 year olds in there I just want to ask where their parents were. I love to go into that store and shop around but I'm also 17 and almost 18 not 12.

Cunning Cat

17,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
kranda
le twiggy
I_love_Grimshadow64
Myspace me?
User Image

And I came here to make you dance tonight.

So?
I've been shopping there since around that age.
Kids want to feel cute too.

I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you.
User Image
Read my story?

I am talking about lingerie, stuff you start wearing around the time you are having sex aka not 12.

rofl I lol'd.

LOL rofl rofl rofl
i doubt it matters what other people do you shouldn't concern yourself with others.
UGH, that is gross!

I don't mind girls that age looking at the lotions and perfumes there, or even the makeup. And the sweats are nice, and some panties and bras are somewhat appropriate for the younger set, but 12 year olds shouldn't be wearing skimpy, sexy lingere!

God whatever happened to innocent chidhood?
i hate when stupid little kids are shopping at victorias secret

I HATE IT
your_vampire_angel
I think that I would have told a store clerk that there was a small child in the dressing room that the parent was not properly supervising. That's just gross. Those are the times when you get a babysitter. As far as the 12 year olds in there I just want to ask where their parents were. I love to go into that store and shop around but I'm also 17 and almost 18 not 12.

I honestly think Vicky's should have some sort of age limit, like a rule against kids under a certain age without parental supervision.
ledsrevenge
Creepy! One of my friends who is 14's mom bought her lacy nearly see-through bra and underware which I think is creepy. And a 3 year old won't remember anything anyways. And guys just plain should NOT be allowed to work there, that's just disgusting. Pervs.

Hm, you have a point, but I wouldn't mind gay guys working there.

Then again if you don't let straight guys work there, what would keep them from refusing to hire lesbians?
lil girls should not be exposed to those...they're too young!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff