Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Matt smiled at Amanda when she whispered in his ear. "Well, I honestly would love to share a room with you, but the hotel only had two open spots," he said sighing. "Luckily we have the top two suites at the hotel so we have more than enough space, and also so the younger people," he said looking over to Chris, "Doesn't try anything funny." "But yeah, it's going to be even, maybe we can even play cupid," he said laughing a bit. When Lucia said something about the limo, Matt smirked, "Yup, I figured there should be a first time for everything," he said proudly. "We always ride in a limo," Chris said in the background.
~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~

User Image
User Image
Amanda smiled at Matt, and listened to what he had to say as thy walked over to the limo, putting the bags and such in the trunk of the car. "Cupid?" She asked softly. Thinking about it now, she had Matt, and Lucia had Chris, well, she wasn't too sure about Chris now. Once you have a girlfriend, you should never say anyone else is hot. He's not very bright. But, she knew Tori wouldn't go for Nikki, just the thought of it made her chuckle a bit, but she wasn't very sure if she'd be into Tortuga. Even though they had been friends for a while, she had never had a boyfriend, so she was never too sure of what type of guy she liked. It always crossed her mind that could be gay, since she doesn't like girl clothes, but Tori assures her that she isn't.

Lucia put her bag in the trunk and opened the door to the limo. She looked inside and was very fascinated by what it looked like. It was kind of dark since the windows were quite tinted, but there were tiny spot lights that made it look so cool. She got in, and sat down, waiting for everyone to get in. "W-well, i've never been in a limo before..." She said softly. Amanda shook her head. "Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Money, but us poor people don't have opportunities like this." She said. Sitting next to Matt in the car. Lucia looked to Chris. "I'm just glad I met you because if I didn't then I wouldn't be going on this really fun trip." She said, smiling to him.
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Chris looked around, "Wait, but Tortuga has, and so has Matt," he said looking around. Matt shrugged, "Nope, never came close," he said shaking his head. "I rarely would get in one myself," Tortuga added. Chris slouched his head down and laid it on Lucia's shoulder. Matt just laughed at Chris. "I guess you shouldn't have bragged out loud huh," he asked. Tortuga snickered while covering his mouth.
((I'm sorry, I know it's short, i've been falling asleep on it repeatedly))

User Image
User Image
Lucia and Amanda both smiled and laughed with Matt when he made a good come back. to Chris' comment before. And Lucia thought it was nice when he rested his head on her shoulder, then it automatically made her rest her head on his head. She brought her hand up and started to rub his hair. "Yup, that's what you get." She said, with a small smile crossing her face. She wasn't really paying attention, but looked up when the limo stopped. She was Mattie walking up to the car, the driver helping her with her bags, and she stepped in to say hello to everyone. "Oh Mattie, hey!" Lucia said with a friendly wave. "Sorry about the last time we saw each other." She said apologetically, rubbing the back of her head. Amanda looked up to the dark haired girl, who had the appearance of a very tough person. "Oh hi, I've heard a lot about you. My name is Amanda." She said with a smile, holding out her hand to her as she sat down.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Mattie gave Amanda and Lucia a pleasant smile. "Oh, there's no reason to apologize," she told them. "I'm just glad to see you're okay," she added. When Amanda introduced herself, Mattie reached over and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too," she said giving Matt a quick look, "I've heard a lot about you too," she added. Truthfully, she haven't heard a word about her, but she could only assume that they were dating. She then noticed the other two sitting in the limo with them. "Oh hey, you're that kid, um.......Craig," she said clearing having a eureka moment. "It's Chris," Chris replied slightly looking over to her. ".........Close enough," she said before noticing Tortuga in the back ground. "And you are...." she started. Tortuga anxiously twiddled his thumbs, "I'm Tortuga, or Tort for short, kind of like retort, only way would you use that in a sentence, but why would you use it for that, and, oh god why am I still talking," he said finally shutting up and lowering his head in shame. Matt watched as Mattie spoke to everyone and covered his mouth trying to hold in a laugh. Once he cleared his throat, he leaned in to Amanda, "See, don't you think they'll make a hilarious, I mean, good couple."

User Image
User Image
Lucia smiled at Amanda. She was kind of happy that she didn't leave a bad impression on Mattie. Now that she was looking around in the car, it seemed so packed and lively and just, nice. She thought it was funny how she messed up Chris' name. Kind of cute actually. And seeing Matt trying to hold back his laughter made her wanna laugh even harder. She couldn't even contain it, she was blushing so hard when Tortuga just kept rambling on. She looked over to Amanda who was trying to hold back some laughter too.

Amanda looked up to Matt, wiping away a few tears. "Ha, you think so?" She asked back. "Well, you never know. There is two more people." She said, putting up her finger and almost forgetting about them. She as actually really happy that she was surrounded by people she thought she could call her friends. A few were good friends, and a few acquaintances, but that didn't make her any less happy. Amanda looked out the window and saw a sign for the place. "Hey Lucia, next exit!" She said with a smile, pointing at the sign as they passed by, which of course made Lucia push her face against the window to get a better look. She thought it was so cute how innocent she was.
User Image
Matt looked out the window to see lush fields and trees scattered throughout the the side of the road. "Wow," he said mostly to his self. He looked over to Lucia, who was pressed against the window. He laughed a little and rolled his window down. The breeze felt nice and the sun made it way too comfortable. "Hey, so what exactly do they have at this water park," he asked looking around. Chris smirked, "They have everything, literally everything, water slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, an indoor beach, five swimming pools, they even have a waterfall," he said with excitement. Tortuga had a look of shock on his face, "I never knew they built something like that in Virginia." Matt looked confused, "I thought we were in Georgia." Chris shook his head, "I thought this was Texas." Mattie brought up the rear, "I thought we were in Japan or something." "Wh-why would you think that," Matt asked her. "I mean, we're all Asian," she said. "Oh yeah," the three guys said in union. "Plus, we haven't seen a black guy in so long," she added. At that moment Matt saw the driver roll down the window. ".......um, I was going to say we're almost there but....I think you should probably pay more attention to your surroundings," he said. The driver, clearly black, rolled the window back up.

User Image
User Image
Lucia's eyes started to sparkle as she listened to Chris speak of the park and what they had there. She was so excited that the more he talked about it, the more she just wanted to have fun. She looked at Tortuga who said they were in Virginia, but Matt said they were in Georgia? What? Why does Chris think they were in Texas? She then turned her head to Mattie who said Japan, and when she answered that they were all Asian and she hadn't seen a black guy in forever, it made her tilt her head. 'Huh, that's very true.' She thought to herself, before turning her head when the driver rolled down the window between them. 'Oh s**t he's black!' She thought, turning her head quickly to Amanda who was staring at her. They suddenly broke out in laughter. "Oh my god that is so bad!" Amanda squealed. Lucia wiped the tears away from her face and looked out the window. "OH look, we're here!" She said, smiling and getting super excited now. She stopped and looked at Matt. "Wait... you guys confused me, where are we really?" She asked, completely serious.
User Image
Matt shrugged, "I'll have to call the producer," he said pulling out the phone.
Me: Hello
Matt: Hey dude, it's me.
Me: Yeah, what's up?
Matt: We have a slight problem
Me: Uh-huh?
Matt: We don't know exactly where we are.
Me:...................The line you have dialed is currently out of service.
Matt:............

After hanging up the phone Matt just kind of stared out the window. "I guess it's not something to worry about," he said with a look of deep thought on his face. Chris was on the floor rolling back and forth laughing holding his stomach. Tortuga was trying to get Chris to stop laughing. Mattie crossed her arms, "I guess we all can't get the answers we search for," she said with a smug look on her face.

User Image
User Image
Lucia watched as Matt picked up his phone and dialed a number to call someone. She watched in silence as he talked to someone, asking them where they were, but it seemed as though the person hung up on him, and she couldn't help but laugh when she saw Chris fall on the ground laughing himself. "It's okay. As long as we're having fun then that's all that matters right?" She asked with a smile, then looked out the window, noticing how the limo stopped and the driver got out of the car, starting to take their bags out of the car. She saw a huge dome behind the hotel and was the first person to get out of the car. Amanda smiled, giving Matt a kiss on the cheek and following Lucia outside of the car. "Sorry about the thing before.." She said to the driver, rubbing the back of her head as she grabbed her bag, and looked around at the parking spots. She wanted to see if she could see Tori's car, and finally spotted it. 'Atleast they're here..' She thought to herself.
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image
Tori finally made it to the hotel where her eyes widened with anxiety and excitement as she saw the gigantic bubble that was behind the hotel. She turned the car off and turned to Nick who had the look of awe as he stared at the hotel and little bit of the back. "Alright, lets get out stuff from the trunk." She said, opening the door and getting out of the car. She popped the trunk closing her own door and then grabbing her bag out of the trunk. She closed the trunk when Nick got his stuff out. "We can check in for ourselves and then wait for them in the lobby." He said, watching Tori nod, and they walked into the hotel, finding themselves at the desk. "Uh, hi ma'am. " He said, handing her his ID. "Oh it's okay sir. We have been waiting for you. Since Chris isn't here yet, we can't let you guys linger in the rooms, so Just staying here in the lobby or going in the game room or gym would be fine." She said with a smile, directing them to the rooms, which were right next to each other.

Tori walked inside the room. It was huge and beautiful and nothing like she had ever seen before. Nick was also in awe when he walked into his room. They both placed their things down and walked out of the rooms, high fiving each other and walking back into the lobby and to the game room. "Hell yeah ping pong!" Tori exclaimed, picking up one of the paddles, swinging it towards Nick who snickered, picking up his and starting the first serve.
User Image
"Geez miss, it's alright," the driver said giving Amanda a small wave. Matt walked up next to her carrying everyone's suitcases and bags. He stared at the gigantic building in front of them. "Now I kind of feel bad now that I think about it," he said looking over to her. "How many people did we screw over to have the place to ourselves," he said. He looked over to her, "What do you think," he asked. Chris watched as Lucia ran towards the building, "Still innocent huh," he said softly to his self. "Hey Amanda, you said two of your friends are coming, what are they like?"
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia made her way inside the building leaving everyone behind. She looked at the people behind the desk and smiled at them. "My friends are on their way, is it okay if I look around?" She asked. The woman could help but nod with a smile as she saw how happy Lucia looked. She jumped with excitement as she looked through a window to see the whole park. It was huge. There were palm trees inside and everything. Running water and tubes, and slides. She was even able to see the waterfalls Chris was talking about. She heard a few pings coming from another room. It must had been Amanda's friends. They were the only ones that could have been there. She escaped from the window and followed the noise to a room with a ping pong table, pool table, and video games scattered around. "Uhm, hi." Lucia said in a soft voice which made Nikki look over and get hit in the face with Tori's fast ball. "Should have been watchin'." She said, with a sly grin on her face before she looked over at the frail girl who stood before her. "Oh, well lookie here. You must be Lucia." She said, walking over to her and hugging her. "Heard a lot about you from Amanda. She thinks of you kindly and if she does than I do too." She said, which made Lucia blush and look down a bit. "T-thankyou." She said, then looking back up at Nick ho was complaining about Tori hitting him in the face. He walked up to her, towering over a good few feet. "I'm Nick. Nice to meet you." He said kindly, his face softly red.

Amanda smile at the driver, and followed his gaze at the huge building before them. "Oh yeah, I guess you're right." She said, looking back at him. "Wow, maybe 500?" She asked, then looked back at Chris who asked about her friends. She started to walk towards the hotel with him, explaining. "Ah, well Tori is like my big sister. She took care of me when i basically had no-one. She's a tom boy and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She carefree and just over all great. And then there's Nikki." She said, walking through the doors. As soon as Nikki saw Amanda he ran to her side like a little puppy dog. "Oh Mandy it's just been way too long!" He said, hugging her. "H-hey Nikki." She said, hugging him back and giving him a huge smile. But as fast as he grabbed onto her, he was being dragged by the ear by Tori. "Ow ow Tori that hurts!" He complained, to which he then looked over to the boy who was standing beside Amanda. "Ah, this is Chris. I see that you've already met Lucia. He's her boyfriend." Amanda explained as Lucia walked back up and blushed softly at the word boyfriend. Tori let go of Nick's ear and held out her hand to him. "Nice to meetchya. Better treat this precious love with care." She said, with a huge grin.
User Image
"Y-yes ma'am," Chris replied straightening his back and giving her a salute. Matt laughed as he walked in behind them. "Hey there Tori, how's it hanging," he asked her putting the bags down. He turned around and gave the driver a tip. "Oh, this is Tortuga, he's Chris cousin, and this is Mattie, a friend of mine from work," he said as Mattie and Tortuga followed them in. "Yo," Mattie simply said looking around at the inside. Tortuga, who was behind her, peeked around her, "U-um, hi," he said before retreating back.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Tori and Amanda laughed at Chris' reaction. she looked up at Matt when he walked in. "Well look who it is." She said with a smile. "Nice to see yah again." She said, before he introduced them to Mattie and Tortuga. "Nice to meet you guys. "I'm Tori, and this handsome stud is Nick." She said, punching him in the shoulder which made him blush in embarrassment but couldn't help to slump over in defeat. He put his hand up to wave. His glance was shot at Mattie who was almost as beautiful as Amanda. 'Wow..' He thought, his face blushing a bit. Lucia ran over to Matt and grabbed his arm. "Hey hey! are we gonna be able to go swimming before dinner? It''s still early right?" She asked, jumping with excitement and joy. Amanda laughed. "Yeah of course. It's only noon. We can get dressed in the rooms and then meet each other down there." Amanda said, turning her head to Tori. "You know where the rooms are right?" She asked. "Yeah, they're right next to each other." She said with a wink, and started down the hall with Nick. They both opened up the doors, holding each one for the girls and guys to go their separate ways. Lucia grabbed her bag and made her way into the room. "Wow this room is like heaven!" She sighed with amazement. Everything was so beautiful and decorative and the tv was so big. Tori gave Nick a salute before both closed the doors to the hall. Tori hugged Amanda. "Ah this is great! She said, unzipping her bag and grabbing out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, before picking her head up in defeat when she saw Amanda hold up a bikini. "Do I really have to?" Tori asked. "Don't make me put it on you." Amanda said, walking towards her. "Fine! I'll be the first to get dressed." She said, grabbing the bathing suit in anger and walking into the bathroom. "Sorry about that Mattie. She's very boyish. I told her it was either a dress in public or a bathing suit with the eight of us." She explained with a small grin, taking out her purple bathing suit. Lucia took out her white one, and started to put her hair up in a pony tail.

((lol am i writing too much for you? xD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff