Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Chris shrugged. He almost let the truth out by accident again. He didn't know whether or not they were still alive. But he did know that they were over a hundred years in the future, so no way of meeting them at all. "Let's see, there's a pool nearby," he said kind of yawning. He was tired from all the adrenaline from going down the slides all day.
Toru smiled ear to ear when she said she would like that. Now he had to worry about what to do on a date. He's never been on one so he would probably need to consult Chris on this one. When she hopped on his tube he kind of stared at her. Mostly because it caught him by surprise. She asked him a question to which he responded to with a, "Uh," right before she kissed his forehead. His eyes were wide open as he blushed along with her. His body went numb and his body began to slouch in the tube.
Mattie agreed with Amanda. "Yeah, let's do that," she said tugging on her swimsuit a bit. She probably would feel a lot more comfortable around everyone else. "By the way, where's Chris, Lucia, Toru, and Tori," she asked.
"Probably off doing they're own thing," Matt replied. He looked over to Amanda who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him. He looked over to Mattie who was looking down than over to Nick. Okay, now things are kind of weird, he thought to his self. He sighed and stretched his neck a bit.
~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image
User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image
She looked around, spotting a huge swimming part. "Yeah, lets go." She said, grabbing his hand. When she saw him yawn it made her a little upset. He was more than likely tired but he could have been bored of her too. "Are you bored of me?" She asked, without even really thinking about it. She stood there, just staring at him.
Tori smiled. "I'm sorry, I've never done anything like this, let alone kissed a guy. But I've seen a lot of anime." She said. Maybe she shouldn't take stuff from anime but it's not like Toru wasn't enjoying himself. "If I like you... then I should kiss you right?" She asked, bringing her lips closer to his mouth, her breasts slumped onto his chest. "Is it... is it okay?" She asked softly, her lips now only two inches from his.
Amanda smiled, walking ahead with Mattie. "Maybe we should meet up with them. Not to pry into your business, but you seem a little stressed." She said, speeding away from the guys. "Me and Matt had a small talk. But it's still poking around in my mind." She said, still walking.
"Man..." Nick sighed, looking to Matt. "I'm literally f*cking up all over the place dude." He said. "Amanda didn't look too happy, and neither was Mattie. They're probably talking about us right now..." He said, staring at them as they walked off, trotting slowly behind with Matt. "I feel like a total a**..." He said.

(('m sorry, but we SERIOUSLY need to get this roleplay spiced up a bit xD))
User Image
Chris shook his head, "No, no, god no," he told her. "I'm just tired," he said grabbing her hands. "I'm having fun, and I hope you are too," he added. Chris looked around, "Hey, how about we go grab some lunch," he told her. "I haven't really eaten since, well last night, and..." he said looking down as his stomach rumbled. "Yeah....."
Toru's eyes were wide open as she moved in closer. "Yes, you can anytime you want to," he said answering her question. He leaned in to kiss her. His body melted the minute their lips connected. It was a nice warm sensation. He reached around her body to pull her in closer. Yeah, I definitely fallen for her, he thought to his self.
Mattie looked over to Amanda and put her hands behind her back. "Yeah," she said softly. "I was just, um, thinking about a few things. She quickly looked back at Nick and Matt. "Nick and I was just discussing something," she added. "Anyway, what was the talk between you and Matt about," she asked. It was weird, she wouldn't have thought that those two would have any problems.
Matt had to agree with him, "Yeah, though from the look at it, for two completely different things." He looked back to Nick, "Man, what exactly happened." He looked at Amanda. Hopefully, she wasn't actually mad at him, but after their talk, he could sense, something. "Trust me man, woman are just," he stopped his self short. "Complicated, yeah, complicated," he told him.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia softly smiled. "Okay, that's good." She said. It was good to know he was just tired and nothing else. "Oh, yeah lets eat first. Would you like to find everyone? or just get it together?" she asked. One part f her wanted to find everyone, while one part of her just wanted to stay alone with Chris.
What Toru said kind of caught her off guard, making her blush even harder. She thought he's be a bit more shy about saying it. And even before she was able to kiss him, he leaned in to kiss her first. She wasn't sure how tongue kissing worked, and wasn't sure if she wanted to do it yet, but just tasting his soft lips was enough for her. Her first kiss, on a float. How surprisingly romantic. It made her crazy when Toru grabbed her, she got tilted a bit, and lost her balance, falling into the water. She popped her head back up and stared at Toru, blushing. She didn't know what to say.
Amanda nodded her head. "Nick can be very straight forward sometimes.." She said, turning her head back to the boys when Mattie turned hers too. She looked over to her. "Ah, well, Matt's told you about where he's from right? Well.. I was just worried that, once he's done here, he might have to go back to his own time. I wasn't sure if I wanted to fall head over heels.... if he was just going to leave me. Them staying here can rip a hole in the fabric right? So many things could go wrong, but Matt thinks it's alright. I don't know maybe i'm just over thinking it." She explained.
Nick sighed. "I called her beautiful and she freaked a bit... because I told her I was in love with someone else. Your... someone else, to be exact." He said. Matt was smart, so he knew he would know exactly what he was talking about. "Everything in life is complicated. And because I never told her how I really felt, she was taken away by someone who wasn't afraid to say it." He sighed again, looking down.
User Image
"Hm, I guess we should go grab everybody else," he told her. "They're probably looking for us anyway," he added as they began to walk. He looked towards the glass ceiling to see the sky. It was such a bright and beautiful day. Nothing could've made him happier. Being her with Lucia, kind of felt like a dream.
Toru smiled at Tori when she popped her head out of the water. That was probably the best thing that happened to him for a while. He reached over and pulled her close to him before seeing Lucia and Chris walk past them. They seemed to be having a good time. Chris walked over to the side and waved to Toru, "Hey, we're going to get lunch, do you wanna come," he asked. Toru looked to Tori, on one hand, he wanted to stay here with her, on the other, he was hungry. "Do you wanna go with them," he asked her.
"Oh dear," Mattie said. She really didn't know how to answer that. She could see Amanda's side very well, but at the same time, Matt might be right. "So, let's say he's wrong, what are you going to do then, dump him," she asked. "From what I can tell, you obviously really like him, and I think you're going to have a really hard time either way," she added. "But," she said touching her shoulder, "I really hoping that he can stay here, he's a good guy, and I can see he's really happy with you."
Matt stopped for a moment and looked at Nick. He was upset, but decided to push that to the back of his mind. "You know, I stopped by her job the other day, and she works around a bunch of cops and criminals," he told him. "I think she's just not used to hearing it in a serious and sincere manner," he added. "Kind of like, if someone like, I don't know, a customer tell you you're handsome, compared to......," he looked up to Amanda. "Compared to if Amanda told you you're handsome," he said. "Wouldn't that catch you by surprise," he told him. He was trying his best to ignore the Amanda comment. "I don't know man," he said quietly, "On one hand, what you just told me, kind of pissed me off to be honest." "On the other hand, I can't stay mad at you, you're obviously not trying to snatch her from me," he added. "You know what though, and I'm being completely honest," you have a difficult choice to make. "No woman want to have to compete with another for a man's love," he told him.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia nodded and stood up. "Yeah, probably." She said, chuckling a bit. As they walked, they saw Toru and Tori slowly floating down in the lazy river. She waved and smiled. "Oh hey!!" She yelled out. "Yeah, Yeah! We'll meet you at the entrance of this." She yelled to them before looking back to Toru. She smiled and let go of the tube, swimming down the river, almost taunting Toru to get her. Lucia was happy that they were all going to meet up again. She loved her friends so much. She grabbed onto Chris' hand and walked down to the entrance of the lazy river, waiting for them to float around.
Amanda rubbed her forehead. "I really don't want us to split. I don't want to dump him..." She said. "Maybe I just shouldn't think about it. And if the time comes then...I guess i'm just gonna have to deal with it." She said, smiling at Mattie. She then looked up and saw Chris and Lucia over at the lazy river. "Hey guys." She called out.
Nick was a bit impressed by what Matt told him about what Mattie did for her career. As a cop, working to jail criminals. That's great. And kind of sexy. But when he made the analogy of a customer and Amanda calling him handsome, it caught him a bit off guard. "A-alright okay. I get it." He answered. "I could try to steal her from you." He said, looking away, smiling. "But that'd just be too difficult. Man look at you." He said. "Ah, yeah. That's gotta be rough." He chuckled, looking up to see Amanda and Mattie walking towards Chris and Lucia.
User Image
Toru hopped off of his tube and followed after her. It seemed like the world around him seemed to have brighten up a bit. It was weird, it was like he was high on some drug. He came up for air and realized they were at the exit of the lazy river. He got out of it and walked up next to Chris, "Hey there guys, having fun?" Chris smiled and gave him a playful tap on the shoulder. Mattie sighed, "I think you guys should talk it out some more." "That is if you truly want to put this behind you," she added as they walked up to Chris and Lucia. Matt looked over to Nick. What he said sounded like a challenge but all he could do was laugh. "Yeah, we'll see," he said jokingly.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
After meeting up with the gang, they all went to eat. The food there actually wasn't that bad. Lucia was happily eating, while Tori couldn't stop blushing. Amanda tried her best to not think about it at the moment, and Nick's eyes were just going haywire, switching from Amanda to Mattie, then to Matt. He couldn't help but softly sigh a few times. They all played together for the rest of the day, enjoying the park to the fullest in the small time that they had left. And the sunset started to fall upon them.

"Wow, the sunset is just so beautiful." Tori said, looking over to Toru and smiling. "The sunset was the one thing I always enjoyed. It made the world seem like it wasn't so bad after all." Lucia spoke, staring up at the sky. Her memories were coming back slowly, but there ere just key things that still were very far away. Amanda smiled to Matt, taking his hand, and resting her head on his shoulder. She then jolted back up. "Wait... we forgot to buy clothes for tonight's dinner. You said it's a really high upper classed place right?"
"We can't go in our normal clothes!"
"I want a dress now!"
Amanda and Lucia looked over to Tori with sly grins.
"Hoooo, really now." Amanda joked. Lucia couldn't help but chuckle. "Hey don't tease me!" She said, chuckling a bit. Nick sat there silently, staring at the sky. It really was beautiful. He used to see it all the time when he stayed out late in his younger days. But it had been a while. "What about you Mattie, are you gonna wear a dress of some sort?" He asked calmly.

((hey i'm doing a time skip!))
User Image
Toru looked to Tori, "I think you'll look very nice in a dress." Then again, he thought Tori would look good in literally anything. He secretly slid his hand over on top of hers and gave her a smile. Mattie thought about it. She wasn't really expecting to have to dress up for anyone in particular, so she just packed a woman's suit. "U-uh, I'm going to need to buy a new one," she said looking down. She really just wanted Nick to compliment her again. Matt completely forgot about the restaurant. He pulled out his watch and looked at the time. "Okay, we have about a hour before our reservation," he told them. "I think there's some stores nearby we can go to," he added standing up.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Tori couldn't help but blush hard when he said she would look good in a dress, let alone placin his own hand on hers. Amanda nodded. "Alright then! All four of us are going to have to meet you guys at the resteraunt and surprise you. You cant see us until then." She said, standing up and taking Mattie's hand. She looked to Lucia and Tori, to which they both nodded and stood up after her. "Bye." They all said, Amanda dragging Mattie with them. They all grabbed a towel and ran inside of the hotel. "Oh wait... what about money and a ride." Tori said quickly. "Your boyfriends." Amanda said happily. "B-but-but-but!" Tori stuttered, blushing hard. Lucia smiled. "Yeah lets go ask!" She said, grabbing onto Tori and dragging her back out of the hotel and to the boys. "Hey Chris, can we barrow some money and your limo?" Lucia asked. Tori blushed. "I-is it okay...?" She asked softly. Matt sat there silently, surpried that Mattie would like to go with them. It seemed as though she already had an outfit but now she wanted a new one. He then watched as Lucia and Tori came back outside to ask for money.

((i can't color the texts because my computers a ******** piece of s**t. So pissed by it. It's such a piece of s**t, that i have to use internet explorer god i can't even...))
User Image
((Lmao, I can tell))
Chris was kind of blank and looked over to Toru. Toru nodded, "Yeah, of course you can," he said giving them a smile. He stood up and stretched, "Well guys, I guess we should go back to the hotel and change," he said to the rest of them. Chris smirked, "You must really want to see Tori in that dress huh," he asked. Toru laughed it off while walking away. Matt got up after them and looked back to Nick. "It looks like everything is going well between you and Mattie," he said kind of nudging him. Mattie watched as Tori and Lucia walked off. "Hey Amanda," she said looking over to her, "What do you think of Nick," she asked kind of staring off into the distance.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia and Tori smiled happily and jumped with joy while holding each other's hands. "Alright! thanks!" Tori said happily, kissing Toru's forehead quickly. Lucia blushed softly and also kissed Chris' forehead. "T-thankyou!" She yelled to him in anxiety. Nick wouldn't help but laugh. He looked over to Matt and smiled. "Yeah, i'm glad it's going alright." He said happily. Amanda turned to Mattie. "Hmm? What do I think of... Nick?" She asked. "Hm, well he's one of my best friends. He's a great guy. Why?" She asked, then turned to the doors that swung open with Tori and Lucia running through and pushing them towards the rooms. "C'mon! We've gotta get dressed quick!" Tori said happily, hearing Lucia laugh at her side.

((Sorry xD))
User Image
Chris and Toru stood there touching their foreheads. They both had a deep red blush on their face with a dumb grin following it. Matt walked up behind them and kind of pulled them along with him and Nick. "Well that's good, because if it wasn't I'd have to kick your a** for trying to take Amanda," he said giving Nick a playful punch. Mattie grinned a bit, "I don't know, but I think I'm beginning to like him," she told her. It was weird, she couldn't look him in the eyes but at the same time, she couldn't help but stare at his handsome face.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick grinned. "Like i said, can't compete lover boy." He said, joking back. It was just, really nice now. Amanda smiled. "I think you have a chance. I see the way he looks at you. And he would treat you really good." She said to Mattie happily, walking into the room. "Alright, let's all get dressed quickly." She said, basically throwing off her swim suit, which made Lucia blush. She took off her top, and furrowed her brow, and grabbing Amanda's breast. Amanda laughed loudly. "It's okay little one, you still have a few years." She said, looking to Mattie. "If i'm correct..." She said, groping the air with her hands towards Mattie. "Come on come on let me see them!" She shouted. Tori took off her top and twirled her bathing suit. "Yeah boob party!" She yelled out. Amanda quickly unhooked Mattie's swimsuit and threw her top to the other room. "Ah ha, nice rack!" She said, giving her a thumbs up and a wink. Nick and the others walked back to the room, but could hear the girls in the other room having alot of run. "B-boob party?!" He asked the other boys, covering his face from a soft blush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff