Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image

Lucia smiled, looking over to Chris. She turned over, moving close to him, and cuddling, putting her hand against his cheek. She looked up, turning her attention to his phone on the table that vibrated. "You got a text." She whispered, closing her eyes, and placing her head back down on his chest. Amanda smiled, entwining her fingers within Matt's. Tori smiled. "No." She said, grabbing his hand. Nick smiled. Mattie was just way too cute, but he thought maybe that was way too much. She let go of her. Walking beside her was good enough for her.

Lucia
Chris reached over and grabbed his phone. He flipped it open and read it. "It seems like everyone went to the spa, and they wanted us to join them," he said reading the message. He wrapped an arm around her. "Do you want to join them," he asked her. When they got to the front of the spa, Matt went to the service counter to talk to an employee. Mattie looked over to Nick and grabbed his hand.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Lucia hummed at Chris' words. "Yeah, I would like to go. I've never been to a spa before." She told him, but honestly didn't wanna let go. He was so warm and comfortable. She sat up, looking over to her clothes, then back to Chris. She smiled, sliding herself off the bed and starting to get dressed again. "Have you ever been to a spa before? You think they have a hot spring bath build in?" She asked. Nick smiled, looking down at his hand that was entwined with Mattie's. Man was he in love. This was just amazing. Tori looked to Toru. "Do you think they have a hot spring?" She asked.

Lucia
Chris sat up and stared at her getting dressed.He blinked and rolled over to the side of the bed and started to get dressed too. "I never been to one myself, I'm kind of looking forward to it," he told her pulling his pants up. "But with a hotel like this, I would assume they have one," he added pulling a shirt over his head. Mattie poked the side of Nick's face. "Why are you smiling like that," she asked jokingly. She knew why but she wanted to her him say it. Toru kind of shrugged, "I would think so." Of course he hoped the did have one.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Lucia looked over to Chris as he watched her start getting dressed, blushing softly and trying not to smile. As soon as she was fully dressed, she looked over to Chris. "I'm excited too." She told him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the door. She kissed him softly, then opening the door. "Well, let's meet up with them." She said, walking out. Nick blushed softly, looking away. "N-no what? Not me." He said, trying to avoid the question. Tori puffed out her lips. They were probably gender baths. She could only think so. She'd be too nervous if it wasn't.

Lucia
Chris followed behind her with a stupid smile on his face. He got beside her and held her hand. She had a certain afterglow about her that he was finding irresistible. Mattie squeezed his hand, "Oh come on, you can tell me," she told him. "Plus, you're really handsome when you smile," she added. Toru looked over and raised an eyebrow, "What's the matter," he asked her.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Lucia smiled when Chris took her hand. He was just so sweet. And completely made her forget about her worries. She wondered how school would go tomorrow. She closed the door behind them when they walked out, and made her way to the elevator. Once they were both in, she pressed the button to go down. Nick looked over to Mattie, blushing even more than he was before from her random compliment. "Oh." He simply said. "I just think this is kind of nice." He told her. Tori shook her head. "Nothing, I promise." She said. Lucia looked over to Chris, kissing him on the cheek before the doors opened, and walking towards where the spa was. Tori turned around, putting her arm up into the air and waving at the two who walked in.
Mattie smiled at Nick and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, "You know, I was thinking the same thing too," she told him. "Hey, you know what," she told him pulling him back a little. She looked down for a moment and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I really like you," she told him giving him a hug. When Lucia kissed Chris on the cheek, it made him light up like a Christmas tree. As they came through the double doors, he looked up and met Matt's gaze. "Oh, hey guys," Matt said giving them a small gaze. "How was the pool," he asked them. Chris looked over Lucia and leaned in, "What is he talking about," he asked her.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Nick was in completely shock. Her face was so close, and when she said she liked him, he could feel his heart skip a beat. He leaned down a bit, making it easier for her to hold onto him, and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, I like you too." He whispered in her ear, smiling like a fool. Lucia looked over to Chris when Matt asked about the pool. "I... don't know." She whispered over to him. She looked over to Amanda, who was behind Matt. She waved her hands and put her finger over her mouth. "O-ooh... Uh yeah. It was really nice." Lucia spoke, looking to Matt with a smile. "I'm really excited about this spa." She said, looking over at Tori, who looked like she was going to cry laughing. She fell on top on Amanda, holding herself up. Lucia smiled and looked to Chris, grabbing his hand.
Mattie felt like she was going to melt in his arms. "Nick, what did I do to deserve you," she asked him. Toru took a step back beside the two of them. "Well, well, look at this," he said to them with a smirk on his face. Mattie's face went red and she went to the other side of Nick. "I can say the same about you," she said holding on to Nick's arm. He gave her a polite smile and caught back up with Tori. Matt blinked blankly at everyone, "Oh, okay, I guess it was," he said. Chris look back at Lucia and leaned in to give her a kiss.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Nick smiled. "The real question is what did I do to deserve you." He spoke softly. He looked to Toru and giggled at Mattie's response. "Oh don't tease her." He smiled, looking back to her. "Well i'm glad." He said. Lucia looked to Matt. She was a little confused, but thought it was funny how everyone kept this little secret from him. She turned to Chris, who was leaning in for a kiss. She kissed him on the lips. OH, this was awkward, everyone was watching. She blushed. Tori nudged Amanda and the both of them started smirking.
"Ah, we're all ready for you guys now. First we'll do the massages, in separate rooms, and the outside hot springs are gender built, but you can still talk to each other. There's just a thin barrier separating the springs. This way." The woman said, smiling and walking into one of the doorways. Lucia smiled, and started following.
Mattie held on to Nick's arm and rubbed her face against it. She felt something vibrate in her purse and she dug around. It was her cell and she pulled it out to see it was work. "I'm sorry," she said backing off a little bit. Matt held onto Amanda's hand before looking up to the woman who worked there. "Well, I guess, I'll talk to you after the massages," he told her giving her a peck on the cheek.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Nick watched as Mattie dug around in her purse, looking up to the woman, as as everyone started to walk with her, then back down to Mattie. "Oh, no. Take your time. Meet the other girls in the room when you're done okay?" He said, grabbing her hand and kissing her softly, before following the others. Amanda smiled, waving to Matt as she looked back to Tori and Lucia, pulling them with her. Lucia and Tori waved to Toru and Chris, and walked into their separate room. Lucia looked back to Mattie, who seemed to be on her phone. She assumed she's be able to find them in a bit. Nick followed Matt into the other room. "Alright, Take all your clothes off, then lay on the bed stomach flat, with the blanket over you." She explained to the boys, then walked out to the girls room. As soon as she spoke to them, she left. Tori looked to the other girls and shrugged. "Okay." She said, starting to get undressed. Amanda and Lucia looked to each other, shrugging themselves and started to get undressed. Nick watched as the girl walked out and looked to the other guys. He sighed, taking off his shirt.
Mattie's face lit up when Nick kissed her and she covered her mouth as he walked away. The person on the line said her name repeatedly for about 20 seconds before she snapped back into it. "Y-Yes," she said as she turned away. Matt, Chris, and Toru all did as they were told and stripped down. Matt looked over to Nick and smirked, "So I see you and Mattie are getting lovey-dovey," he said jokingly nudging him. Toru looked over to Chris and shook his head. Chris just shook his head and leaned towards him, "Matt catch on to the weirdest things doesn't he?" Mattie got off her phone and caught up to the other girls. "Hey, what did I miss," she asked them.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Nick blushed a tiny bit, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeaaahhh, but I dont want to push her or anything." He said, stripping to just his shorts, then looking to Chris. "Yeah, i guess. But he didn't catch onto you. He'd probably kill you." He whispered, making sure Matt wouldn't hear, then got under the covers on the bed. "I could stay here forever." He moaned.

The three girls stripped down, getting under the covers, and getting warm. "So, how was your, you know, massage upstairs?" Tori asked. "Tori really?" Amanda asked, to which Tori gave her a look of 'oh alright.' But Lucia just giggled, and smiled. "It was great. He was everything I hoped he'd be. Passionate and warm." She explained, to which both Amanda and Tori looked to each other, blushing at her words. The three perked their heads up when Amanda walked in. "Oh no, no... of course not. Just strip down to your underwear, they'll be in shortly." Amanda said, smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff