Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image
User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image
Lucia helped Chris move the tube back and forth more until they were soaked by a waterfall of water (obviously) before slipping the tube in the dark tunnel of the slide. It was so cool. Something Lucia was not used to. Another waterfall fell down on them as the huge slide opened and Lucia waved up to Amanda. She looked back at Chris who seemed like he was having fun too. As soon as they got to the bottom, they were splashed by more water, then lazily drifted to the side to get out. "Woah, what next?" She asked, trying to get out of her tube but slipping and face planting right into the water.

Tori smiled and placed a tube down onto the water. "Alright, you're in front!" She said, basically pushing for Tortuga to sit in the front while she got in the back, and rocked it back and forth. She held onto him tightly as they slid down the slide. She remembered going to small water parks like this when she was little but nothing this cool. As soon as they reached the bottom, the water splashed onto them so hard that she fell right off the back of the tube and into the water. She came back up, and stared at Tortuga, softly chuckling, and walking out to the side.

Nick was caught off guard when Mattie suddenly touched his face. He softly blushed and looked over to her. When she asked why he was still single, he opened his mouth to say it, but he knew he couldn't, so he shut his mouth. "I don't know... I guess no-one likes me." He said, shrugging. But it was because he only had love for Amanda. He didn't want anyone else. But he didn't want to tell Mattie that. They finally reached the top, seeing Chris and Lucia got down safely, so he placed a tube in the water. "Ladies first." He said, holding out his hand for her to take, so he could help her in without falling. Nick had been to amusement parks before, but when ever he tried to get into a tube, he would always flip or fall or something before getting in if he didn't have support. She started wriggling the tube in it's spot after seeing Tortuga and Tori come out at the bottom. "Alright, hold on." He said, pushing them through, and shoving his hair back after it got soaked. He was very relaxed as they slid down, and finally making it to the bottom. This was a nice change. Something different that didn't happen every day.

Amanda back to Lucia as she waved up to her, and smiled. It was Lucia he truly loved, she could tell. Wait, what the hell was she thinking, this was a time for joy and fun. Amanda shook her head to rid the thoughts that lingered. She grabbed onto Matt's hand. "Alright, are you ready?" She asked, grabbing a tube, and sitting in the front.
User Image
Chris covered up a laugh and looked away, "A-are you okay," he asked in between chuckles. He cleared his throat and straightened his face. "Well, they have another slide that drops into a funnel that drops into a pool," he told her getting out of the water. "I heard it's really fun but usually the line for it is really long," he added helping her out too. "It's almost like this one," he said once she was out.
Toru face flashed bright red when Tori held on to him tightly. This feels nice, he thought to his self. As they went down the slide his mind was on other things. So as far as I can tell, that Nick guy has eyes for another woman, probably Amanda seeing how he's always looking at her when she's not noticing, so what about Tori? When they got to the end and moved out the way Toru pulled his self on the side and looked back at Tori. "So, Tori, what do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking," he asked (duh).
"What," Mattie said in disbelief. A well groomed, handsome guy like you," she said making an imaginary list. "And to top it off you're the perfect gentleman, if nobody like you, they all must be brain dead," she said laughing at her own wit. When Nick pushed off to go down the slide, Mattie screamed with excitement, "WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Matt nodded and sat down behind her. "Okay on three.....one.....two......wait, what comes after two," he asked jokingly. He pushed off and they started to head down. Isn't this really close to both my fear of heights and drowning, he thought to his self. "Oh god," he said half way down before almost passing out. When they were dropped off the slide Matt got up and covered his mouth with his hand out of embarrassment.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia smiled at Chris. "Yeah i'm good." She said, chuckling a bit, and looking towards Tori and Tortuga who popped out behind them. She fell just like she did, so she didn't feel so bad anymore. "Hey guys, we're going to another slide. Come if you want!" She yelled, waving to them from the side and grabbing onto Chris' hand. "C'mon!" She said happily, dragging him. But she wasn't entirely sure where she was going. "Where is it?" She asked, stopping and looking at him.

Tori waved to Lucia once she popped her head out of the water and and nodded as she watched her run away with Chris. She got up, and followed Toru to the side, lifting herself out of the water. "Huh?" She asked when Toru asked what she did for a living. "Oh i'm a co-owner of a clothes shop in town. Amanda is the real owner. It's a lot of work but it's something we love." She said, smiling. "Well, what about you?" She asked.

Nick chuckled behind Mattie when They went down the slide. She seemed so excited. He thought this was fun too. Instead of being with family or having to wait in line, they could do whatever they wanted and not have to wait around. As soon as they got to the bottom, Matt waded the float over to the side, and helped Mattie out. "I'm gonna tell you something." He said as he got out himself. "I've had my sights on only one girl for a very long time. I don't know if she's just oblivious, or doesn't like me in anyway or just denied me, but... I can't stop from, well, loving her. And I know I need to stop and get on with my life, but i'm not sure if I can." He explained. He didn't want to make anything depressing since they were at such a fun place, but he thought it needed to be said.

Amanda chuckled and shook her head at Matt's corny joke as he pushed them through the slide and down the tunnel. As soon as they got to the bottom, she was so happy with excitement, but he smiled dropped with concern as she watched Matt get off first and fastly wading to the side with a hand over his mouth. "Woah, are you okay??" She asked, walking over to him. "Are you sick? Do you need to sit or lay down?" She asked.
User Image
"Well, let's see," he said looking at a board with a map on it. "Uh, it's kind of in the center of the map, so," he said looking around. "We go down this path here and then we'll end up taking a right," he added pointing down a path. He held her hand once again and began to walk.
"Me, well," Toru started scratching the side of his head. "I'm an animator," he said giving her a weak smile. "But I understand where you're coming from, I absolutely love my job too," he told her. Mattie kind of cocked her head to the side. "Well, I think you should tell her," she told him putting her hands on the back of her head. "You should get a clear answer, and maybe find closure," she added, "the last thing you would want for the rest of your life is wondering what could've been." Matt shook his head, "I'm fine, I was just remembering something," he said trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. "Hey everybody's leaving us," he said getting out of the water. He turned around to help her out too.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia looked up at the board before them. She noticed all of the different cartoonish rides around the map, and saw a few that she would like to go on. "Alright." She said, smiling, and taking his hand as he took hers. She walked down the path, finally seeing the slide in the distance. "Oh there it is!" She said happily, pulling Chris along with her.

Tori's face lit up "Woah, an animator, really?" She asked. "Man, that's so cool." She sighed. "So, do you draw your own animations? I've always been into that kind of stuff. You gotta have the patients for it too." She smiled to him. "So, do you wanna follow them, or do you wanna go off by ourselves?" She asked.

Nick shook his head and hands at Mattie. "N-no, I mean... well, maybe i'm just not clear enough." He said softly. "I don't know if I can since she is together with someone..." He mentioned, rubbing the back of his head. I just gotta block it out you know, like you said. Maybe one day it'll just slip out." He said. "I mean, if I keep thinking about it then I may miss my change with a beautiful woman like you." He said, looking away and blushing a bit.

"O-okay if you say so..." Amanda stuttered, rubbing his back a bit, before looking up and seeing that what he said was true. Everyone was leaving them. "Well, we have two choices. We can either be total butt munches and follow everyone, orr..." She cut herself off and blushed a bit before lightly taking Matt's hand. "We could just go off on our own.." She said softly.
User Image
Chris followed behind Lucia and looked back. It seemed like everyone else went their separate ways. Perfect, now he can fully enjoy his time without Matt being there. "So Lucia, are you coming back to school Monday," he asked her as they made their way to the slide.
"I wouldn't mind if we go off by ourselves," Toru said. She was probably the first person he met that wasn't turned off by his profession. Not that he really needed it though, he just happened to get his show to go main stream. He looked around and noticed Lucia and Chris were already out of sight. "I guess everyone broke off into their own separate groups huh," he asked nervously scratching the back of his head.
Mattie faced turned bright red when he called her beautiful. "W-what are you saying," she said turning away from him and covering her face. Why would he suddenly say that, especially after telling her he got eyes for another woman. She wasn't prepared for this, I-I'll just ignore it for now, yeah that'll work. She turned back to him, but when her eyes met his eyes she turned away again. Ugh, way, way, did he have to say that, she took a deep breath and laughed. "Well, we don't want to be left behind by everyone else," she said grabbing his arm and speeding off.
Matt interlocked his fingers with hers. "Sounds good to me," he said giving her a smile. "There's been something I've wanted to ask you anyway," he added. As they began walking Matt looked over to her. "You know, if there's something troubling you, you can always tell me," he told her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia made her way up the stairs towards the slide that was no right in front of them. She looked back at Chris, but then noticed that no-one else was behind them. She got a little nervous but didn't want that to stop her from having fun, since Chris was her friend. Well, boyfriend, but when ever she thought about that, it made her heart flutter. "Oh, yeah. I think i'm well enough to go back." She said with a smile, scaling up the stairs.
Tori smiled and nodded. "Good." She said, happily. She then looked around. "Oh yeahh..." She hummed, then stopped her gaze on Toru. He seemed a bit uncomfortable, which was the last thing she wanted him to feel. "Is it okay... if we stay together?" She asked, blushing a bit and looking at the ground. "Uhmm... what would you like to go on?" She asked.
Nick rubbed the back of his head. "S-sorry about that.." He said, stuttering a bit. He didn't even know why he said that himself. But it's not like it wasn't true. He was kind of in a daze until Mattie grabbed onto his arm and sped off. 'Man, i know i must have made it awkward..' He thought, letting her drag him along.
Amanda smiled as they walked off, and then looked up to Matt with a frown. "O-okay what is it?" She asked. "Ah, well.. honestly yes. There is something that's been troubling me. Something about you. But I didn't want to say anything about it. I want us to have a happy day without even thinking about such things." She explained, keeping the pace in her stride.
User Image
Chris followed her up the stairs. It seemed like she was having a good time. "Oh, that reminds me, my parents want to meet you," he told her. "I've been telling them a lot about you," he added as they reached the top.
Toru nodded to Tori's question. She seemed to like him but he wasn't too sure. "I don't want to hold you back from enjoying your time here," he told her. "I really wanted to get on the lazy river and just kind of float," he said with a smile. "But I guess that's kind of boring huh," he added.
Mattie continued to walk at a fast pace before finally stopping to look around. "Wait where are we," she asked looking to Nick. "A-are we lost," she asked tearing up a bit upset at her own airheadedness. She got down into fetal position and hung her head down. After a few moments she looked up to Nick, "This is your fault," she said pouting at him.
"Hun, you're obviously not happy about something," he told her. "If you're not happy, I'm not happy," he added. He stopped walking and gave her a serious look. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia was caught a bit off guard when Chris brought up his parents and how they wanted to meet her. "Oh really?" She asked. He had never really told her anything about them. And she didn't want to seem so normal compared to such a rich family. "Okay, it sounds nice. I would like to meet them." She said, giving him a smile as she got to the top. "O-okay, we have to make a train, so you go behind me alright?" She said, sitting down before the opening.
Tori shook her hands. "Oh not at all. Honestly... I would like to do that too." She said, rubbing the back of her head. "It's nice to relax every once in a while. You know?" She asked, giving him a warm smile and grabbing his hand, dragging him over to the lazy river. She grabbed a float, handing it to Toru, and grabbing a float for herself, and sat into the water. "Alright, we gotta hold hands the whole time so we don't lose each other." She said, reaching out her hand to him.
Nick just kind of looked down at the ground while Mattie pulling him along, finally looking up as soon as she stopped. "Uhmm..." He hummed softly. "I don't think so.." He said, turning his head to Mattie who was down on the ground in a fetal position. He put his hand over his face with a soft blush forming. 'Too cute..' He thought. "Man..." He said, sitting down across from her. "You're right, i'm sorry." He said, apologizing for making her so anxious before.
Amanda pouted her lips out, listening to what Matt had to say. She really didn't want to ruin the day by bringing this up, but she knew he wasn't going to let it go. "I know.." She said, before looking into hi eyes and sighing. "I'm...i'm just afraid. Because... I don't want to lose you." She started. "You're from the future, and one day... one day, you and Lucia will have to leave..." She spoke, looking down at the ground. "And... I don't know what would become of us. I don't think It could work. And... and how do you think Chris would feel. He doesn't even know anything does he?" She asked.
User Image
Chris hopped in behind her, "Okay," he said happily. He looked down the tube a little bit. It seemed like it took a steep drop as soon as you push off. "Are you ready," he said placing a hand on her shoulder.
Toru looked down at here hand and smiled. He grabbed her hand and placed his tube in the water too. He got on it and looked over to her. Her smile made his heart melt. It was really like staring into the eyes of an angel. Her beautiful green eyes and soft smile made him just kind of stare at her. My chest kind of feel funny, he thought to his self. He placed his hand on his chest than felt a burning sensation in his cheeks. Is this love, he asked his self before looking back into her eyes.
Amanda looked up to Nick as he sat down across from her. It was kind of upsetting how he just accepted blame even though it was mostly her fault. She kind of rubbed her hair back, what was going on? At work she was always serious and never truly embarrassed herself like this. Why is it now that she was acting so "girly." She thought about it for a second; maybe because Nick was actually treating her like a girl. He was nice and sweet to her and obviously liked her. "Hey, Nick," she said looking up to him. "Why, why do you treat me so nicely, is it just because of my looks," she asked. ((Lmao, the one question that trips most guys up))
Matt rubbed his head, "Hm, I see the dilemma there," he said. "But I doubt that would happen anyway," he said with a smile. "Based on Dr. Fredrick Thompson the III theory on time travel, I wouldn't be here to begin with anyway," he said thinking about it. "It's like this, if I did a good job, there would be an enemy to America, which means they wouldn't have sent me back, which means I wouldn't need to come back to stop said enemy," he said. "So in other words, this was a one way trip, though I don't think my superiors wanted to tell me to begin with," he added laughing.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia grabbed Chris' hand from her shoulders and placed them around her stomach. "Y-yeah." She said, pulling him down the slide with her. She screamed with excitement as they slid down the pitch black slide. It was a bit claustrophobic but she didn't really start thinking about it until they got to the bottom. She detached herself from Chris and swam after falling into the water to the side, and popped her head back up. She turned around to face Chris. "Hey, what are your parents like?" She asked.
Tori enjoyed the sun that poured their rays through the glass. She was glad that she was able to put sun tan lotion on because she burns really easily. She looked over, staring at Toru ho was blushing and staring at her. Which in result made her blush and look away. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.
Nick fiddled with him fingers for a couple seconds before looking up at Mattie when he called for her. "Hmm?" He asked, waiting for the next thing she was going to say. Nick was stunned when Mattie asked if he was so nice to her because of her look. "O-of course not!" He said. "I'm nice to you because that's how I would like to be treated too. I went through a rough patch in my life and realized that it hurts when someone ignored you or doesn't treat you nice, so I try my best to just be an over all good guy I guess." He said, staring at her.
Amanda tilted her head. She let him explain himself, which didn't really make any sense. "Yeah, you shouldn't be here..." She said softly, still listening. She shook her head. "B-but I don't get it. If you don't go back, just messing with the time all together can mess up so much. You're not gonna even exist there. Which means, your parents wouldn't even have had you. And Lucia..." She stopped for a second. "Wait.... she still doesn't remember.. that she's from the future, does she?" She asked.
User Image
"Well, they're definitely, um, different," he told her wiping his hair from in front of his eyes. "Kind of snobbish but only about stuff they care about, like art," he added swimming over to her. "Don't worry though, they are usually like that with people they don't like, mostly guys," he added holding her hand. "Trust me, they'll love you," he said before pulling his self out of the water to sit on the edge.
Toru head kind of jerked back when she said something to him. "Oh, um, I'm sorry," he said looking away. I should say something, what would Chris say in this situation, he thought to his self. "I - It's just, you're so beautiful, I couldn't help myself," he said instantly regretting it. Idiot, idiot, idiot, you should've just played it cool he thought looking back over to her.
Matt shook his head, "No, at least I don't think she does. Last time, I think her mind can't take it, that's how her last blackout occurrd." He didn't want her to worry, but maybe she couldn't help it. "Amanda, I'm not going to lie, even I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I promise, I'm going to stick around as long as possible," he told her.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia wiped away the water from her eyes, and got up, sitting on the ledge right next to Chris. "Alright. I'll try not to let it get to me." She said with a soft smile. "My parents..." She hummed. "They...they..." She tried to think, before getting a memory and falling silent. "They did everything the could to make everyone else happy before themselves. And they loved me." She said, looking over to Chris. "Man, I still can't see their faces though...but I can feel them." She said.
Toru shook her head lightly. "Mmm, it's okay." She said, tilting her head back and closing her eyes again. She knew her face was beet red when Toru just suddenly said she was beautiful. He had never had any one, let alone a guy, say she as beautiful. "Oh, thanks." She said softly. "You're beautiful too." She said, sticking her tongue out to him.
Amanda just stared down. She didn't even know what to say. She wanted to just forget it even came up. And she didn't want to say anything else to dig the hole deeper or make her look more stupid. She took a deep breath, sighing, then looking to Matt. "Okay..." She said softly, taking his hand. "Alright, lets go on something else." She said, starting to walk forward. Of course it bothered her still, but since she got it off her chest, it didn't bother her am much. She was relieved she was able to get it off her chest. She turned a corner and saw Nick and Mattie sitting on the ground. "Hey guys." She called out, walking over to them.
User Image
Chris gave her a soft smile. He could never understand how that felt, knowing that you lost your parents and not remembering what they looked like. Chris held her hand, "I wish I could've met them," he told her.
Toru laughed when she called him beautiful. "Well that's a first," he said. He looked down at their hands. Herself was so small compared to his that he almost forgot it was there. "Hey," he started looking back up to her, "I know this is kind of a mute point by now." He took a deep breath, "Would you like to go on a date, you know, once we're back," he asked her.
Mattie looked up to see Amanda and Matt walking towards them. She quickly got up and wiped away any tears that could've been on her face."H-Hey guys," She said putting a smile on her face. Matt looked them up and down. He knew something definitely happened but he didn't want to pick at it. Well that, and the fact they helped him get out of an awkward situation.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia looked to Chris. "Could have?" She asked. "You make it sound like they're dead." She said, giving a soft chuckle. "They can't be.. they were too strong for that." She said, getting up. "Alright, what next?" She asked, looking around.
Tori really enjoyed Toru's company. She placed her other hand in the water, and knew that she just wanted to go swimming, tussle around with Toru maybe. She looked over at him. "Hmm?" She hummed. But was a bit caught off guard by his question. All though she had never been on a date before, she just felt so calm around him. "Yeah. I would like that." She said, smiling. She gave a sly grin and jumped over to Toru's tube, placing her legs on the tube, over him. "I-is it okay?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. She lightly kissed him on the forehead. She could feel her face heating up.
Nick quickly turned his head to Amanda and Matt that walked up to them. "Oh hey." He said, standing up. Although they looked alright, their auras gave off awkwardness, maybe just as much as it was between Mattie and him. "What are you guys gonna do now?" He asked.
Amanda noticed Mattie's face. 'Was she... crying? I'll have to ask her about it tonight...' She thought. She knew Tori would give him hell If she knew. "Oh, well we were just talking, not entirely thinking about what to go on next. I was thinking about meeting up with everyone else, but maybe a flume ride." she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff