Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Matt gave Tori a hug and shook Nick's hand, "Hey man, it's nice to meet you," he said giving him a smile. When he heard what Amanda said to Tori he laughed, "What an unexpected ultimatum," he said in between laughs. Chris walked into the guy's room and looked around, "Well isn't this quaint," he said lightly touching a nearby candle. Matt walked in behind him placed a big on the sofa they had in there. "It is nice though," he said unzipping his bag. He pulled out his swimming trunks and changed into them. Tortuga switched into his and put a beater shirt with a gorilla face on it. Chris, who was also undressing looked over to him, "Still too self-aware about your own body huh," he asked him. Tortuga nodded and tugged on the shirt, "I just feel really frail," he said kind of crossing his arms. "Dude, what," Matt said threw his arm around Tortuga's shoulder, "Dude, you're almost as ripped as I am," Matt told him flexing his arm a bit. "Trust me, if you showed off your body a little bit, the ladies will love it." Mattie followed the girls in and pulled out her bikini, "I can kind of understand her though," she said blushing at her swimsuit. "I usually don't show this much skin myself, and when I do, it always feel like people are staring at me and judging me," she said looking a bit down.
~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image
User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image
Nick walked into the room behind the other boys after all of them walked through, and placed his bag on one of the beds. "I don't know I think it's kind of nice and different in here." He said, looking around a bit before grabbing out his bathing suit. She looked over to Chris who pointed out Tortuga's consciousness about his body. As soon as he got dressed he walked over to Matt who said the ladies would love if Tortuga didn't wear a shirt. "Yeah, I gotta agree with Matt. You look ripped dude. And trust me, ladies love the muscles." He commented.

Amanda and Lucia looked up to Mattie. "Oh yeah I get that feeling too." Lucia answered, but Amanda just smirked with joy. "Hehe, I love it when the boys can look but can't touch when i'm in a bathing suit. It's like I have something on them." She said, before Tori came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. "That's because of your breasts." She said, grabbing one of them then letting go, which made Amanda blush and run into the bathroom. "She's lying. She's always been like that. She's really self conscious and afraid of men a bit, so she tried to be tough and I admire that." Tori explained, sitting onto the bed. "Really? Amanda Self conscious?" Lucia asked, staring down at her own breasts and puffing out her lips. As soon as Amanda came out of the bathroom, she also grabbed a towel to wrap around herself, and Lucia went in. She quickly got dressed, and come back out, also wrapping a towel around herself as well. They didn't want to be walking around the hotel in just bathing suits. They waited for Mattie to get dressed, and opened the door back out to the hall.
User Image
((I couldn't find any pictures!!! crying ))
"I don't know," he said still covering his chest. "Plus, I don't think anyone is really interested in me anyway, he added looking down. Chris sighed and walked over to Toru (new nickname!!), "Dude, trust me, the ladies will love it." Chris patted him on the back and walked out the door followed by Toru. Matt looked over to Nick, "I would say his young and doesn't know any better, but I'm better sure he have a few years on me." After laughing it off with Nick they got out to the main pool area, "I'm sure he'll find someone soon," he said looking around the indoor trees.
Mattie laughed. It was comforting that they all felt the same way about swimsuits. That might be another reason way they all wanted to come with just the eight of them. She put a towel around her waist and headed out behind the rest of them, "Wait, can I ask something," she said directing the question to Amanda, "If you and Matt were to go to a public beach, would you be upset?"
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick laughed with Matt as they left the room. "Yeah I guess you're right. Everyone does eventually." He said, although he still hasn't and wondered if he ever would. As soon as they opened the doors and walked inside of the water park, he stared around, amused and actually kind of excited. It was the first time he had seen something like this before. How were they able to get real palm trees in there and make then look so healthy. The water looked so clean, and it just looked great all together.

Tori and Lucia stayed at the front of the group, while Amanda and Mattie stayed behind a bit. "hm?" She asked, turning to Mattie. "Well, no. I don't think I would be upset. The only reason other people aren't here is because of Lucia. She has a bit of anxiety and probably wouldn't be able to take it." She explained. "I feel because Matt is so handsome all of the girls would be all over him, but just look at me." She said with a small giggle. "It's been nice being with Matt, because i don't get as many rude men commenting at me anymore." She said, walking into the doors with the three other girls, noticing the boys. Lucia ran over to them. "Hey! I'm gonna place my towel on a chair. Does anyone need sunscreen! I always need it." She said, sprinting over to a lounge chair like an excited little kid. Tori elbowed Chris. "Nice choice in women." She said, kidding about it. Amanda smiled and winked at Matt, walking over to Lucia to place her towel on one of the lounge chairs too, and so did Tori. "Yeah I think i'm gonna need some." Tori said. "Who wants to help us put it on." Amanda said, taking the bottle and shaking it at the boys as they stood together, their bare skin glistening in the sun. Amanda smiled at Tori. Teasing boys was always fun. Amanda opened the bottle, and started placing it on her face before giving some to Tori and Lucia. "Mattie do you need any?" Amanda asked her.

Nikki turned his attention to the door that opened, landing his eyes on the girls that were all wrapped in their towels. He thought it was actually kind of cute ho Lucia acted. "Don't listen to Tori, she's very sarcastic at times." He said to Chris. "You're lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who isn't afraid to be herself." He spoke, looking back up at the girls who threw their towels onto the chairs. He could feel the steam pouring out of his ears as he stared at them, feeling a nose bleed come on when Amanda asked for help with the sun screen. Hell yeah he'd help! But he knew they were teasing. Tori and Amanda always teased him at work, but he couldn't help but fall for it.

((lol it's okay. Am I writing too much for you to not wanna write back quickly? xDDDD))
User Image
Mattie was caught off guard by Amanda's question. She would usually do it by herself, but thought it would be nice to have someone else do it for her. "Y-yeah," she said tilting her head down out of embarrassment. She placed her towel on one of the chairs and sat down. Matt nudged Nick, "Hey dude, it looks like Mattie could use some help." Matt went over to Amanda, "You look great in that by the way," he told her playfully looking her up and down. Chris face shot bright red when Tori teased him. He rubbed the back of his head with a grin on his face then looked over to Nick. "Well, I would say we're all lucky to be in this situation," he said in a matter of fact tone. Toru, who stood behind everyone, nervously pulled on his swimming trunks. All the girls were very beautiful and Tori specifically was very cute. He suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder, "I see someone caught you eye," Chris told him. "W-what do you mean," Toru asked him. "Hey Tori, do you mind if Toru help you out," Chris asked her pointing to Toru.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Amanda smiled at Mattie as she noticed her embarrassment. This was nice. She looked to Matt who started to walk over to her. "I'll get my front if you just wanna get my back." She said, smiling and moving her hair out of the way. But before turning her head, her gaze fell over to Nick who seemed a bit upset. She wasn't sure why he would be. "Ah thank you.." She said to his compliment, blushing a bit.

Nick wasn't very happy that he wasn't able to help Amanda. And he knew she was going out with Matt, but it wasn't going to stop him from loving her any less. He looked to Chris and nodded. "Yeah, you're right about that." He said, walking over to Mattie. "Ah, is this alright?" He asked her, blushing a bit. She was really beautiful. But he didn't wanna do anything to bother or make her nervous.

Tori and Lucia turned to Chris as he spoke out, and Tori waved to Tortuga. "Sure, I don't mind." she said with a happy grin, as she already started with her face and arms. Lucia smiled over to Chris. She thought it was nice that he helped Tortuga out of his shell a bit, and hoped this trip would help a bit too. Lucia took the bottle and squeezed some on her hand for her and Chris, before handing it to Mattie. "O-okay, you ready?" She asked him.
User Image
As Mattie put the sun tan lotion on she couldn't help but become nervous. If it was an old friend, there wouldn't have been a problem. But having someone she literally met 20 minutes ago touch her made he uncomfortable. She handed Nick the bottle and rolled on her stomach, "J-Just be gentle please," she whispered to him. Matt began rubbing the lotion on Amanda's back. "No problem love," he told her. He began to tell her a funny story from work. Chris also began to work on Lucia's back, "Hey Lucia," he began. "Are we going to spend the day with just the two of us, or with everyone else?" Toru began to help Tori with her back. "S-so, um, Tori, how long have you've known everyone else," he asked her trying to start up a conversation.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick held the bottle in his hands as he stared at Matties back. As soon as she told him to be gentle, it just made him go crazy. "R-r-r-right!" He stuttered, squeezing the bottle in his hand before starting to rub it on her back. He would have loved to give her a small massage too since he was good at them but he didn't want to creep her out. "J-just your back right?" He asked, moving to her shoulders. Amanda smiled at the ground as Matt began on her back and she rubbed the rest she had on her face. Lucia started to rub a bit on her chest and stomach as Chris began to rub it on her back. "Everyone else. Why?" She asked. What she didn't realize was that Chris really just wanted to be alone with her. Tori turned her head a bit to Tortuga as he began to speak to her, asking her how long she had known everyone. "Ah, well, I met Matt when Amanda and her first started going out. You, Chris, Mattie, and Lucia today. And Nick I knew since sophomore year of highschool. Amanda since middle school. Amanda and Nick were childhood friends but he moved away. So Amanda was left defenseless so i became her shining knight in armor. When Nick came back, he turned into a punk!" She said, turning his gaze to him which made him perk up. "I didn't mean to be." He asked, shamefully lowering his head. "Haha, oh yeah. He didn't remember who I was at first so he started making fun of me." Amanda said, chuckling a bit, and high fiving Tori. They knew Nick didn't like them talking about his past.

User Image
Chris and Matt laughed in the background. Mattie back stiffened when Nick touched it. She covered her mouth as he moved his hand around her back to stop from making any improper noises. "I-I'm sorry," she said with a blush from embarrassment, "I'm not used to this," she explained. Matt smirked, "Wow, Nick, you were kind of a jerk back in the day," he said. Chris shrugged, "Nothing really, I just wanted some alone time with you," he told her continuing to rub the lotion in. Toru began to feel a bit awkward, he didn't mean to put Nick on the spot. "S-so, since middle school huh, that's rare, most people lose friends like that in high school," he told Tori.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Nick freaked a bit when Mattie stiffened her back, and covered her mouth. 'If I didn't know better i'd think I was... Oh god I don't even want to think of that improperness... I'd be mind cheating on Amanda...' He thought. "I-it's okay it's almost done." He said stuttering, rubbing the last bits of the lotion into her back and then standing up. He knew he was blushing like crazy. Matt perked his head up to Matt's comment. "I-I... I didn't know what I was doing." She said, quickly looking away in a humph. Amanda chuckled. "Oh don't tease him. He's made up for it." She said, finishing up her legs and then turning to face Matt, quickly kissing him.

Lucia turned around and looked at Chris. "Well, okay. If you wanna be alone with me then we can after we have fun with our friends." She said with a smile. She looked at the ground, grabbing his hand softly. Tori turned around to face Tortuga. "I think because we had each other and no other friends that we just stayed at each others side." She said, smiling to Amanda. "Yeah, we're like sisters." Amanda said with a smile. Lucia smiled and looked to Tortuga. "I never had any friends." She said happily. It never bothered her too much, but she didn't see the detriment in not having anyone.
User Image
Chris nodded in agreement, "I guess I never had any true friends neither." Mattie, who just sat up with a deep red blush on her face, agreed too, "My profession makes it hard to have friends too," she told them. Matt kind of looked around, "This is a depressing conversation," he said scratching his head. "If anything, I would like to think I'm friends with almost everyone here," he said standing up next to Amanda. "With that being said, everyone here have at least two friends," he added.
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia watched around as everyone agreed on the depressed topic and just nodded with each other. "W-well I have..." She stopped suddenly looking at everyone and counting them on her fingers. "1...2... 8 friends." She said happily. "I'm my own friend so it's extra." She said, which made Amanda start to laugh a bit. "Sorry Lucia you're just too adorable." She said happily. Amanda took Lucia's hand and guided her to the big huge slide that looked super fun. "That one's raft looks like it can hold all of us." Amanda said as she looked to them. "We should go on it first." She said, looking at Lucia's shining face as she ran to the stairs going up. Nick held out his hand to Mattie to help her up. "Well, we might as well start the fun." He said softly. Tori took Tortuga's hand and dragged him along as she walked up the stairs behind Lucia. Amanda smiled over to Matt. "I hope the water isn't too cold." She said, shivering a bit.
User Image
Matt got behind Amanda and rubbed her shoulders, "Don't worry, if you get cold, I can warm you up," he said pulling a towel out and draping it over her head. He looked up to see Lucia running up the stairs to the water slide in excitement. "It makes me want to have a kid," he said looking over to Amanda. Chris followed Lucia up in the same manner. He figured no one would say anything if he act a bit childish. Mattie sighed softly when Nick helped her up. "How embarrassing," she said palming her face. "Nick, please don't tell anyone what you heard," she told him teary eyed and all. Toru looked down at his hand as Tori dragged him along. Her hand was so small compared to his and yet, strangely kind of strong. She was just so.....moe!
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Lucia smiled when she noticed that Chris was right behind her. She turned around a bit. "Hey, I look okay right?" She asked. She just seemed to look a bit inferior to the other girls that were there. She knew they were older, but she wished she could grow up faster. Her running finally came to slow walk as she almost made it to the top. Amanda smiled to Matt. "Thanks hun, I know I can always count on you." She said, starting to walk up the stairs. But a little something had been on her mind for a while. What was she supposed to do when he left....? She didn't even wanna think about it. Nick stared at Mattie's face as she got up. He gulped hard, feeling the sweat drops pour down the sides of his face. "Of course not! Never!" He said shaking his head furiously, and following her up the steps with the rest of the group. Tori looked back to Tortuga. "I don't want you to limit yourself today. You should have as much fun as you can." She said, finally making it to the top and helping Lucia and Chris grab one of the big tubes. They dropped it in the center where the entrance to the dark slide was. "Alright..." Lucia said as she delicately pressed her foot onto the tube, a bit of water coming in. It wasn't too cold, which she was hoping it wouldn't be anyway. It made it easier for her to wanna sit down.
User Image
Chris gave Lucia a thumbs up, "You look perfect for me," he told her. He thanked Tori as she helped them with their tube and hopped on behind Lucia. "Are you ready," he asked her moving the tube back and forth in anticipation. He pushed off the sides as they began to head down the tube. Toru smiled at Tori. He really wanted to, but he never felt comfortable with out more clothes on. Mattie smiled at Nick and gently touched the side of his face. "Thanks, you're sweet," she told him. She slapped her face and shook her hand, "So, how is a guy like you single," she asked him. Matt noticed the look on Amanda's face. He could tell something was on her mind, but he decided to ask her about it later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff