Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image

Lucia smiled at Matt. "It's okay. She is a cop after all. And you have you mind on other things." She said, finishing off her meal and sitting back in the chair. She watched him as he thought to himself. She liked watching him sometimes, just thinking about how calm he makes her feel. "Oh! yeah. I have it all set. I'm so happy we get to be there for two days and not just one! And it's great that the boys get one room and the girls get the other. That means it's bonding time." She said with a happy smile as she got up, and brought the empty plates to the sink. She blushed softly. "I feel a little nervous though. Being in a bathing suit and all." She said. It just made her feel a bit embarrassed, even though Matt and Chris had already seen her in it.
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User Image
Amanda awoke groggily, tuning her body to the right to look at the time. She didn't think she would wake up this early, but now she had a bit of time to pack since she had been putting it off. She only thing she had in her mind is how she would look in her bathing suit, and how Matt would look in his. It made her blush with anxiety, and she got up from her bed and fluttered to the bathroom. As soon as she was done and dressed, she started to pack for the over night stay, happy that something like this was happening. It was a once in a life time thing that something like this could happen to her. And she had Chris to thank for that. But it was Lucia's innocent idea in the first place. And even though she knew everything about Matt and Lucia, she couldn't come around to hating her. She was just so innocent and adorable, like a little sister. And she knew that Tori would love her too. Amanda grabbed her phone, and bags, and headed to the front door with them, putting them all down, then walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. She didn't need anything big since she heard that water park had food stalls in them. Just two pieces of toast and one egg was fine for her.
User Image
Matt took a sip of his drink, "Well you shouldn't be nervous, you look good in your swim suit." He looked over to her again. This setting was very relaxing, it was something he haven't had for a very long time. He leaned back and rested his eyes for a moment, letting out a soft sigh, he slowly opened them. "This is nice," he said quietly to his self. "Oh, hey, don't forget to bring something nice to wear too," he said getting up from the table. "I made reservations at this high class restaurant, though I should probably tell everyone else to," he said rubbing the back of his head.
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image

Lucia dried her hands off and rubbed the back of her head. "Ha, thanks.." She chuckled nervously. She just wished she could see herself in the eyes on Matt, then maybe she would see herself better. She looked over to Matt. "Something nice?" She asked. She thought about her clothes quickly and knew she could pull something nice out. "You're not very good at letting people know plans." She said with a smile as she started to walk out the kitchen. "Well, since you forgot, you can call Chris, and Amanda, so you can let them know, and they can let their friends know, and then you can finish up cleaning." She said, winking and sticking her tongue out a bit, and walking into her room. She stared at the suit case that sat on the bed. It made her so excited and happy just to see it. To be able to leave and actually have fun. But she wanted something nice, and really fancy. She wondered if Amanda had any dresses that she could spare, but then again their body types were completely different. Lucia put her hands up to her breasts and stared at them, puffing out her lips a bit.
User Image
"I know," he said as she walked out. He went over to the landline phone and dialed Chris' phone number. "Hey Chris, I just wanted you to know, that I'm taking all of us out to eat tonight, so bring a suit to wear okay," he said when Chris answered. Chris, who was still clearly half-way sleep, yawned into the phone, and gave Matt a simply uh huh. Matt hung up the phone and dialed Amanda next. After waiting a brief period he heard the receiver on her end pick up. "Hey beautiful," he said slyly on the phone. "I'm taking everyone out to eat tonight," he told her.

User Image
Chris stretched as he finally got out of bed and walked downstairs to the living room. The tv was on and a video game was playing on the screen. "Hey Tortuga, get up, we're going to be leaving soon," he said kind of kicking his cousin on the side to wake him up.Tortuga back stiffened and he rolled out of the way. "I don't want to, let's just stay here and play games," he said peeking through the covers. "Nope, I'm expecting to have a good time with my girlfriend today, and if you ruin it for me.......well, I actually don't know what I'll do, but it'll be nasty," he responded. "Besides, a little birdie told me a cute girl is going to be there," he added with a devilish smile. Tortuga hopped up and began to walk towards the bathroom.
User Image
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User Image
Amanda sat at the table, eating her small breakfast before her. She didn't think she was a bad cook. But then again, what she was eating was very simple. She finished her meal and washed dishes and then put them away. She suddenly heard a buzzing sound which made her jump a bit, but it was just her phone. She jogged over to it, and answered. "Oh hey." She said in response, happy that it was Matt. "Ah, is it a really nice expensive place?" She asked as she grabbed her bag, and walked out of the apartment, closing and locking the door behind her. She walked over two doors down and twisted the knob, opening the door. She hung up and popped her head in. "You really need to start locking your door." She said, walking in with her suit case in one hand. She closed the door behind her, and walked up Matt, giving him a bear hug and a soft good morning kiss. "I'm so excited for this. Oh, I might need to call Tori and Nikki, just to let them know to bring something nice." She said taking out her phone and calling them up in a 3 way call. "Hey Tori. Yeah it's three way so i'm just waiting for Mick to pick up. He's probably asleep right now..." She said to the phone, and stood silently for a second before hearing a clicking sound and groggily voice. "Hey Nick!" She said, then heard Tori yelling at him for still sleeping when he had to be ready for her in less than 15 minutes. He made up the excuse that he was just resting his eyes, which made Amanda chuckle. "Hey, just wanted to call the both of you to let you know to bring your nicest suits. We're going to a REALLY fancy restaurant tonight." She said, then finished up the conversation and hung up. "I convinced Tori to wear an actual bikini this weekend, but she wasn't ever too keen on dresses, so she'll just be wearing a suit. She has a few nice ones." She said to Matt. "Oh, where's Lucia?" She asked, not sure if she had an outfit yet. I unfortunately need to buy a dress, and was hoping that was the same case as Lucia, because if so, then we can leave early and do a bit of shopping before we make it to the park." she said, smiling to Matt. She then turned her head to Lucia who came out of her room, and jogged over to them. "Hey Amanda I just heard that you don't have a dress and I don't either. I like the shopping idea. I don't wanna be under dressed for this really fancy place.." She said, a little down that she didn't have the correct clothes. "Oh can we do it please please Matt please?!" She pleaded. Amanda looked to Matt with puppy eyes. "Oh pleasssee." She said with a teasing smile.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image

Lucia looked all around in her closet for something nice, but nothing looked like the rich expectation. If it was going to be a rich fancy place, she didn't want to look like a hobo. She found really pretty heels that she bought a bit ago. They were white and had lace and flowers on them. She stuffed them in her bag, and then heard Amanda come in the apartment. She ran to the door, and listened to the conversation that they were having. She waited for Amanda to be off the phone and ask about her, that's when she opened the door and jogged over to the two of them. "Hey Amanda I just heard that you don't have a dress and I don't either. I like the shopping idea. I don't wanna be under dressed for this really fancy place.." She said, telling the truth. "Oh can we do it please please Matt please?!" She pleaded to Matt, her hands being held together as she looked up to him with a pouted face.

((Sorry that this post is so much smaller than Amanda's.))
User Image
Matt laughed, "Okay, fine, fine," he said giving them both a smile.They were just way too cute to deny. "If you're going to go shopping before we head out, just be mindful of the time," he told them. He walked over to Amanda and leaned in close. "And of course I'm planning some alone time with you while we're on the trip too," he whispered in her ear. He pulled back and smirked. This was truly an amazing feeling. He haven't received a call in a while, and from the looks of it, he probably wouldn't get one for a couple of weeks. "Oh, hey Amanda, I just remembered, Lucia reminded me to invite that detective, I guess it'll be a way to thank her for her help."
~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~

User Image
User Image
Lucia and Amanda smiled and gave each other a high fave. They knew Matt couldn't say no if they teamed up. "Oh thankyou!" Amanda said, grabbing onto Matt and kissing him on the cheek. Her high heels made her his height. Lucia puffed out her cheeks. "I wanna kiss him on the cheek too..." She muttered under breathe. She couldn't reach his face since she was pretty short. "Oh really now?" Amanda asked when she heard what Matt whispered. "I wanna know!" Lucia said. She felt so left out. She really was a child at heart. "W-well let's go now then. I'm set with my bag, and everything." She said. "My bags at the door too. We can head out now." Amanda added as she walked over to the door. Amanda looked back to Matt. "Oh, yeah what was her name? Mattie right? I haven't met her yet but she sounds nice. If you want to invite her then it'll make everything even. Four boys and Four girls." She said happily. "Matt's not good at plans." Lucia said, folding her arms. "It's okay honey, he's just a man." Amanda played, sticking her tongue out at Matt. They loved to gang up on him. "I'll get my bag." Lucia said, running back into her room, and grabbing her bag quickly, then walking back out.
User Image
Matt laughed at the two; every time they ganged up on him, it really seemed like they were siblings. "Wait," he said walking up to Amanda. He leaned in and gave her another kiss, "That's all I wanted," he said walking back over to the telephone. He looked over to them and gave them a wink. Picking up the phone he dialed Mattie's number and began to talk to her.
User ImageUser Image
Chris and Tortuga made their way up the stairs. "So Chris, tell me a little something about the people we're hanging out with," Tortuga told him. "Well, first is my girlfriend, Lucia, very beautiful, kind, great cook, smart, and well, just awesome altogether," Chris replied to him. "Then there's Matt, cool, also smart, probably hates me," he said pausing when he saw Amanda and Lucia, "Oh, hey guys." Tortuga looked up at them, they were very pretty, especially the slightly older one.

User Image
User Image
When Matt gave Amanda one last kiss before going to call Mattie, she blushed softly, then looked down at Lucia to notice a sly grin. She smiled and they both laughed. Lucia opened the door. "We'll be outside Matt..." She said, before pulling her suitcase out and having Amanda follow. Lucia perked her head up to see two guys walking towards them. It was Chris, and the other one must have been Tortuga. "Hey guys." Said Amanda with a small wave. "Matt's just inside calling Mattie right now. My other friends are just gonna meet us at the hotel." She explained then bent down to whisper to Lucia. "Aren't you gonna kiss him?" She whispered in her ear, which made the hair on the back of Lucia's neck stick up. "K-K-Ki..." She couldn't even say the word. She was stammering and blushing so hard as she stared at Chris. "Well, you can just hug him." She whispered again. But She didn't know how. It was always Chris that started everything. She took a step, super embarrassed, and hugged him, burying her face in his chest.
User Image
After getting off the phone with Mattie (how reluctantly agreed to go), Matt went to the bedroom and grabbed his bag. He made sure to check that everything was locked, in place, and (for the appliances) the rest were off. He walked over to the door and looked back into the apartment before turning on the security system. Once he got outside and locked the door he turned around and saw Chris, Lucia, Amanda, and some other guy standing in the hallway. He walked over and smiled, "I guess we're all here now." He held onto Amanda's hand pulled her into him a bit.
User Image
Chris face went deep red, and steam began to rise from his head. He wasn't really prepared for her to hug him and it felt completely different when she took the lead. "H-hey," he stuttered as he hugged her back. "You seem to be in a good mood," he said nervously. He happened to see Matt walking up behind Amanda, "Hey dude." He shook Matt's hand before turning to Tortuga. "Oh, this is my older cousin Tortuga everyone, he moved in with me earlier this week."
User Image
Tortuga kind of felt out of place. He was clearly the only one here without a date, and he was the only one that did not know anyone. He kind of put his head down and wanted to turn invisible even just for a moment. "Hey, I'm Tortuga, Chris' cousin. I just moved in with him earlier this week," he said as his stomach was churning. Everyone just kind of looked at him, then Chris busted out laughing. "I'm sorry guys, he get kind of nervous around new people."

User Image
User Image
Lucia let go of Chris and stared at him, then quickly turned to Tortuga. "It's nice to finally meet you. It's normal to be nervous. I'm like that too. But when I make friends I feel more inclined to be outgoing and happy. I try not to be nervous because then I think too much. And when I think too much, it makes me feel insecure." She spoke, then looked back to Matt. "Right?" She asked him. She walked back over to her bag, and smiled. "Well, let's get a move on then." She said. "Oh hey, Matt. Are we picking Mattie up or is she driving there herself?" She asked quickly, walking down the way and down the stairs, letting the rest follow behind her. She was just really excited and wanted to get there fast.

Amanda quickly smiled at Matt when he came out. And couldn't help but blush softly when he brought her in close to him. She looked over to Tortuga and smiled. "Don't be nervous." She said, before Lucia went off with her speech. Sometimes she was very smart and informative. But it was so cute that she looked back to Matt for guidance. Even though she knows he's not her brother anymore, she still acts that way. Maybe it makes her feel more comfortable living with him. She smiled and grabbed her bag. "Oh yeah, Mattie's coming now right?" She asked when Lucia brought it up, then followed behind her.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Chris looked back at them, "Mattie, you mean that insanely h- OW!" he screamed as a shoe nailed him in the face. "What the hell was that," he asked looking around. Matt lifted his leg and fixed his shoe, "I don't know, maybe it was someone, who doesn't like when people speak at inappropriate times," he said giving him a look. Chris rubbed his face, "Who would randomly do that," he asked. "People in high places," Matt replied. "That doesn't even make s-," Matt grabbed Chris shoulder and smiled, "People. In. High. Places, Chris." Chris immediately closed his mouth and continued to walk. Matt then turned his attention to Amanda, "But to answer your and Lucia's question, yes, she's waiting for us now," he said.Tortuga looked back at Lucia, "Thanks, it's just I've always been around adults so it's kind of weird to talk to people closer to my age."

User Image
User Image
Lucia cocked her head to the side as she looked behind to Chris. She wasn't sure what he was about to say, and wasn't sure why Matt threw him show at him. How weird. Lucia finally made it to the ground level of the parking lot and looked back to everyone. She didn't understand what Matt was talking about, but smiled at that. "You guys seem so friendly." She said to them. She honestly was very oblivious to many things. "Oh oh! well we'll see her in a bit then." Lucia said happily. Then looked over to Tortuga. "Well, adults are boring." She said, then pointed to the limo that was sitting in the parking lot. "Is that our ride?" She asked softly.

Amanda glared at Chris when she knew he was about to say something he'd regret. She was so glad Matt hit him just in time. Lucia is oblivious unless you're straight forward. She didn't want anything to dampen her spirits this weekend. And if that meant she had to beat the s**t out of Chris, then she definitely would. Or she could just get Matt to do it. He wouldn't have a problem. When he came back to her after shutting Chris up, she smiled. "Thankyou." She whispered in his ear. She wasn't sure if she cared as much of Lucia as Matt did, but she cared enough to be a big sister to her. To wanna be there when things go wrong. "Oh, that's good. So it'll be even. Four girls and four boys. What about the rooms? Are there four beds to a room or are there only two. And if so, who's sleeping with who?" She asked, thinking ho funny it would be to see Matt sleeping int he same bed with Chris. She tried to hold back a snort of laughter. She once went on a trip at school where they had to sleep in a hotel, and the next morning after sleeping, the boys all said that they didn't want to hare beds. So some slept on the floor, and some slept in the chairs. But girls aren't so particularly picky. It's funny how guys and girls can be so different with such little things.

((Wow, Chris is lucky Matt was there to stop him from speaking anymore xD And he's very lucky Lucia is so oblivious. But I seriously LOLed when I read your post xDDD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff