Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Matt sighed, "It must have been another memory lapse," he said mostly to his self. He looked over to Chris and gave him a light smile. "It's okay, I'm not mad man," he said looking back down to Lucia. Though he looked calm he was still worried, the blood was new and he had a theory why. He pulled out his phone and began to dial the doctor for emergency help. He got up and walked out the room.
Mattie and Chris were now the only two left in the room. They sat silently only to have it broken every once in the while be Chris shuffling to wipe the blood off of Lucia's face. Mattie still kind of in shocked at everyone's ability to remain calm. She cleared her throat, "So, what happened exactly? Chris, who was now feeling guilty that he caused this too, quietly continued to wipe. "I asked her to tell me a bit about the future," he simply said. "I can't believe they told a high school kid secrets like that," she said folding her arms. "No, I over heard Matt talking about it, I just assumed she remembered too."
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia awoke in a dim lit place, sitting upward in a chair. She looked around, and only saw the grey of the walls that surrounded her, and the light that dangled above her head. Where was she. She couldn't remember what she was doing last. She shifted her head front when she heard a loud door swinging open. "Lucia." She man's voice said, almost booming like as he stepping into the light. She knew it was a man, but couldn't see his face. It was blurred out again. "Where am I?" She asked, calm, and not in the mood for games. "I need you to remember, your powers, what they did to you, who you are..." She man said, sitting in front of her. "I don't understand, how did I get here?" She asked the man, who seemed to shake his head. "You are merely in your own head." He said, pointing to his forehead. "You see, you're an experiment, and because of that, you can travel in your mind. You're not really here, but I can still see you, and talk to you. I can only assume you're out at the moment." He explained. Everything just seemed so dream like and crazy. How was she expected to believe all of this. Wait, now she did remember, she blacked out, she was bleeding. She can hear some talking. "What am I supposed to do.." She asked, starting to get a bit worried. "You will be back." He said softly, before getting up. "But I need you to send a message to Matt. 18554211." He said as he dissapeared into thin air, and Lucia was left alone in that room.

The doctor, who was on his break at the moment, felt his pocket jingling, then took out his phone. She stared at it for a minute, talking a few sips of water, then picking up the phone. "Doctor Proto." He said into the phone.
User Image
"Hey, this is Matt," he said rubbing the back of his head. "Listen, I have two things, one is the leg surgery, of course." He sighed and took a deep breath, "Also, it seems she had a really bad episode, she began to bleed and blacked out." Matt leaned against a wall and looked down, "How serious do you think it is?" Mattie leaned against the dresser, "So you jumped the gun," she said looking out towards the window. Chris looked back to her, "Why are you even still here," he asked her. Mattie shrugged and walked toward the door. "I'm going to go talk to Matt," she said closing it behind her. Chris, who was ignoring her, held onto Lucia hands tightly. "I must be bad luck," he said. "Ever since you got here, everything bad that happened to you, it's been my fault, maybe I shouldn't be around," he added.
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Doctor Proto listened carefully to Matt as he spoke, making sure he wouldn't miss any details. "That doesn't sound very good." He spoke, thinking of a way they could do the procedures. "It must be the head trauma. It's normal for her to have black outs, but the blood is very unusual. I'd have to stop by and see myself." She said. "Examining her will give me the answers I need for a diagnostic. Are you sure you still want to do her leg procedure at the house there?" He asked Matt. He knew it could be a bit risky.

Lucia blinked softly. Now she was somewhere else, in a tube. She looked all around, and was confined. She tried to get out, but there was nothing above her. She didn't even see any lights. She screamed softly when she felt cold water pouring on her. "You need to leave!" She voice said, booming in her head as the tank she was now in was filling with freezing water. "H-help me! Help!" She screamed, banging on the glass. She could feel her heart begin to beat faster, and the water was now up to her stomach. "Chris!! Matt!" She yelled, trying to jumped up, but she couldn't. 'Wait..' She thought quickly as she focused her thoughts, finally hearing Chris' voice. "Chris?" She asked, the water quickly filling up to her chest now. "Chriss!!!" She yelled.

Lucia awoke abruptly sitting up and yelling forward, her eyes as clear as crystals. "18554211! 18554211! 18554211! 18554211! 18554211!" she repeated five times, then looked over to Chris, her eyes slowly turning back to green. "It's not your fault." She said softly, falling gently back down on the bed.
User ImageUser Image
"No, we're going to do it at your office,"Matt said sitting down, "It was a dumb idea to want to get it done here in the first place." This was beginning to get really problematic, with Lucia like this, he couldn't get his job done. On the other hand, it gave him time to settle down. Mattie came in and looked at him, "I'm going to go ahead and head back to the station," she told him. She dug into her purse and handed him a business card, "I guess it'll be fine if I helped you, let's meet up tomorrow over a cup of coffee." Matt nodded and watched as she left out. "Anyway doc, when can we be expecting you," he asked. Chris gave Lucia a worried look. What the hell was those numbers about? "Um, how are you feeling," he asked her when she laid her head back down on the pillow.He placed the back of his hand on her forehead, "It seems you're feeling better now, but you did lose some blood," he added.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Doctor Proto nodded as he sat down. "We can do it today. Bring her in. We'll make it an emergency." He said, looking around at his co-workers. "I'll let my assistants know you're coming." He said.

Lucia opened her eyes again. Why was she so tired. "I'm fine." She said, looking at Chris. "My knee doesn't hurt anymore." She said softly. She almost just wanted to get up and leave. But where would she go? What was that dream? Who was that man? His voice seemed so familiar. "Matt needs to know those numbers now." She said, in a demanding voice to Chris.
User ImageUser Image
"Okay, I'll bring her as soon as possible," he said standing up and beginning to walk back towards the room. "Thanks again doc," he said before hanging up. He opened the door and smiled when he saw that Lucia was awake. "Hey there kiddo," he said closing the door behind him. "How does your leg feel," he asked. Chris sat back a bit and looked up at Matt.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Doctor Proto hung up the phone and went back to eating his lunch before telling everyone what was going to go down. Lucia looked up at the door to see Matt walk in. She watched as he closed the door behind him, and her heart fluttered. What was that feeling. She gulped softly, and felt a soft twinge on her temples, which caused her to hold her forehead. She didn't show any emotion to it though. "My leg is fine now." She said, sitting up, throwing off her covers and standing up. Why was she able to stand? Why didn't it hurt. Why did she know it was better? She stood there staring at Matt. "18554211." She said in sequence.
User Image
Matt gave her a confused look, not only was she completely healed, but now she was spouting a random number to him. "What are you talking about," he asked her scratching his head. Why was her leg fine now, none of this was making sense. "Well, we still need to take you to the doctor, just to be safe." Chris stood up too, "So, what now?"
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image

Time skip!!!! (finally geez)

Lucia didn't know what happened that Tuesday. She was so confused about everything that she almost just wanted someone to tell her answers. Al though she knew that probably wouldn't be very good either. When they went to see the doctor later that day, He told them that she needed to rest, and let her mind give her the answers itself. If not, then she could have another episode. She really didn't want another. At this time, she was just resting, still not going to school for the rest of the week. Just staying home, still unpacking a few things, cleaning, making breakfast lunch, and dinner for everyone. It was what she loved to do anyway. But now that the week was ticking by fast, she was just waiting for the last day. Saturday. Their own water park. She was so happy and excited she couldn't wait. She asked everyone Thursday when she remembered, and was told my Amanda that she would bring 2 friends. She wasn't sure if Matt would bring Mattie, but she didn't seem like she would be into it. And She knew Chris would have brought at least one friend. She was just very excited and couldn't wait.

Lucia awoke that Saturday morning, bright and early like usual, and started to make breakfast. Today was a special day and she wanted everyone to especially get along. She knew everyone was going to at least sleep in a little bit. Amanda told her she was going to. And they closed the store today just so everyone could be there. She hadn't had any bad dreams or anything happen with her head since Tuesday, and her leg didn't bother her at all. Nothing bad was happening anymore, and she was really grateful for that. Lucia kept making the breakfast for her and Matt, thinking about what that water park would have. "Floaties, and slides, and water buckets and stuff." She said silently to herself.
User Image
Matt popped up behind her, "Hey kiddo, whatcha thinking about," he asked her. He poured his self a cup of juice and leaned against the counter taking a sip. He gave her a smile, "I guess you're excited about today huh," he said. He looked out the window; to be truthful he was too. It's been a long week of working, helping everyone out, and being attacked. Though that last one only happened twice. "What's for breakfast," he asked her.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image

Lucia perked up and looked to Matt as he popped up out of no where. She smiled. "Hey, morning." She said happily. "Eh, i'm just thinking about the water park. Really excited. I've never been to one. I am grateful to Chris. If it wasn't for him buying out the whole place, I don't think i'd be able to go with so many people." She said, staring down at the bacon she was cooking in the pan. "I'm kind of disappointed about having to go back to school in two days, but what can you do." She said, turning the bacon over, and opening the oven. "Already made this, just keeping it warm. Eggs, hash browns, and sausage. Bacon will be done in a couple minutes. And if you would like toast you can put some in the toaster so it's warm when we eat. I honestly didn't think you would be up this early. In all honestly if you weren't I as just going to wake up up anyway." She said, a small giggle coming from her lips. She grabbed all of the food out of the oven and placed it on the table, then walked over to the bacon to finish up with. "Can you set the table and pour me a glass of milk?" She asked, turning off the oven and burners, and placing the pan in the sink.
User Image
Matt yawned a bit and took another sip of his drink. "Yeah, I just had to go over some things before I closed the shop for the day," he said brushing his hair back. When she asked him to set the table, he nodded and began to set it. He looked at the table and smiled to his self. It's almost like we're a married couple, he thought to his self. He then went over to the fridge to pour her a glass of milk. "Hey, do you know who's coming today," he asked looking over his shoulder. He assumed that Amanda friend was coming along with Chris, but it would seem kind of lonely with just the four of them in such a big place.
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image

Lucia nodded as she shut off the oven and burners, placing the bacon on a plate, and bringing it over to the table. She quickly cleaned up the counter and sat down at the table, smiling over at Matt who gave her the glass. "Thankyou." She said, looking at the food that she so generously prepared. She put a nice amount of the food of her plate, pouring some ketchup out of a bottle, and onto her plate. She took a bite, then looked to Matt after he asked who was going today. "You don't know?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "I thought you were going to ask Mattie to come along. I thought she was nice, but haven't seen her in a while. Also I did ask if Amanda wanted to bring anyone, and she said she was going to bring Tori. I think you met her. And she also said a boy named Nikki? Yeah. She was shutting down the shop for all of them to meet up with us there. And if I can remember correctly, Tortuga is Chris' cousin I think. He's in town and I'm sure he would like to come." She explained with a smile, taking another bite from her food. She liked this. It was nice that nothing bad happened in a while. Everything was actually calm.
User Image
Matt completely forgot to invite Mattie, "Uh, she might be busy today," he said awkwardly looking out the window. "Honestly, I'm pretty sure you and Amanda told me quite a few times, but I completely forgot," he said taking a bit out of his food. Tortuga.......Tortuga? Matt lowered his head and thought about it. Why did that name sound so familiar? He looked up at Lucia, he tried his best to stay calm but after what happened earlier this week, he couldn't take his mind off the bath incident. He cleared his throat, "so, are you done packing for the trip?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff