Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toru smiled and looked down at their hands. Hers was so small and soft, "So, this is what having a significant other," he said mostly to his self. He looked up to Nick and Mattie and shook his head. "Don't you think Nick is kind of, I don't know, coming on to hard," he asked Tori. Mattie gasped realizing how close their faces were to each other. She was finding it hard to breathe and she was frozen in place. She heard something in the back ground but it seemed so far away. She kind of snapped back into reality when Nick stood up. Her eyes slowly moved up to his hand and she reached out to take it. She stood up and looked at him, "I'm a mess," she said quietly under her breath. Matt breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't wrong though, they could certainly afford to not have him doing missions anymore, so why make a big deal out of it. "You really know exactly what to say," he told her, resting his head on top of hers. Though he was with her, he couldn't help but let his mind wonder through the seemingly endless amount of questions. Well, it's not like Lucia was wrong. He certainly was tense, she was acting weird and this was his first time. Maybe he should just relax and just go through with it. He was thinking all of that until she took off her shorts and started kissing him. Then his hormones kind of took over from there. He kissed her back passionately and took his shirt all the way off and tossed it on the floor.
~Amanda Deluca~ and ~Lucia Higasaki~
User Image User Image
~Nickolas Dempsey~ and ~Tori Cage~

User Image
User Image

Tori looked over to Toru. "Wait... have you never been in a relationship before?" She asked, then looked over to Nick and Mattie. She then looked back to him and shook her head. "No." She said. "He's not that kind of person. He knows how to cool his jets when he needs to, and he's mostly just a goof." She explained to him. Nick cocked his head to the side, looking at Mattie. "A mess?" He kind of whispered. "What makes you think that?" He asked, a little worried of how she was feeling. Amanda smiled and nodded. "Of course." She said, blushing when he rested his head on hers. "So, what are we supposed to do for the rest of the day?" She asked. Maybe Lucia was going a little too rough on him. He was more than likely a virgin. And it wasn't her intentions to not be a virgin. But she was just horny now. And even though he wanted to be her slave, which still made her giggle a bit, she wasn't sure if she wanted that. This would be the first time that her sex would be consensual. So even though she wasn't a virgin, she is about to make actual love. This isn't just sex anymore. Lucia sat up, blushing softly, just staring at Chris. It all clicked. Now she didn't know how to feel. Was it the same? Was it supposed to be different? "Uh-mm..." She sighed. The tears, why were they coming out now. God she was such an idiot. She was over thinking it. That's it. She quickly brought her hands to her eyes, trying to wipe her tears away. 'I already did this. I can't rely on Matt anymore. He's stupid! I hate him!' She screamed in her mind. "I'm sorry... i'm just a little emotional and I don't know how to handle the situation. I thought I had it all figured out... but I didn't. And now I don't know what to do..." She explained.

Lucia
Toru rubbed the back of his head as a light blush came across his face. "No, I've always been kind of nerdy, so.......it's been kind if lonely," he said laughing it off. He looked over to Nick and kind of shrugged it off. "If you say he isn't like that, I'll take your word on it," he told her. Mattie shook her head, "It's nothing," she told him. "Its just, I'm not use to this," she told him. Matt thought about it for a second. "Well, we could go to the spa," he told her. "You know, massages, and what not," he added. Chris looked up to Lucia and lightly touched the side of her face. "Let's just take it slow," he told her. He leaned up and kissed her.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Tori chuckled. "You nerd." She smiled, poking his nose. "Though, I find it hard." She said, looking back to the awkward couple that was now standing beside each other. Nick rubbed the back of his head softly. Maybe he was going a little too strong? He stood behind her, grabbing her hand slowly. "Then I won't try anything anymore. I'll take my time. Because the last thing I want is for you to be uncomfortable." He explained. Amanda's eyes lit up. "S-spa..?" She asked. "I've never had a spa day..." She said softly, then blushed, looking away. She felt like a kid but really wanted to do that. She nodded her head. Lucia took her hand from her face, sniffling a bit, and staring only into Chris' eyes. Lucia bit her lip. Her mind wasn't correct. "O-okay.." She whimpered, kissing him softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him to be on top of her. being on her back was probably the best right now. She looked up at him. How slim and fit he was, his long hair that fell a bit over his face. Now she was starting to get a little embarrassed. She put one arm over her breasts, and starting unzipping his pants.

Lucia
laughed it off a bit. "I really was," he told her playfully biting her finger. "I should show you my old yearbook," he added. Mattie smiled and placed her hand in his chest, "Thank you," she told him. "Its not that I don't like you or anything, I'm just kind of shy when it come to this." Matt smirked, "Then it's settled," he said clapping his hands together. He got up and pulled her up into his arms, "Are you ready beautiful," he asked her. Chris moved her arm away and stares in her eyes. "Your body is too perfect to hide," he told her slipping his pants off. This was kind of embarrassing for him too but he needed to put on a brave face.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Tori smiled, clapping her hands together. "Then it's settled. We show each other our old year books, but I can only make fun of you." She said, smiling happily. Nick smiled. "No, I understand." He smiled. He took her hand, bringing Mattie over to where Tori and Toru was. "Sorry, but we're c**k blocking now." He said, sitting down. Tori smiled. "Nick's in the same year book, you can laugh at his picture too." She said. "No, no, no." He said, wagging his finger. Amanda blushed, staring up into Matt's eyes. "Y-yeah." She said, happy that she was actually gonna be able to have a spa day. But most spas were sex separated. Even with the springs. "W-wait, shouldn't we asked the others if they wanna come? I know Tori has always wanted to go to a spa and spring too.." She spoke. Lucia stared up to Chris. She blushed, looking away. She nodded, looking back to him, and lifting herself up to kiss him. While kissing him, she took off her underwear, then wrapped her arms around his neck. She laid back, reaching one hand below and started feeling him.

Lucia
Toru shook his head, "No deal," he said smirking at her. "If we're going to do this, I'm want to be able to laugh at younger you too," he added. When Nick and Mattie came over he was about to pout about it but Tori probably wanted to hangout with them anyway."Cockblocking huh," he repeated looking up to Nick. Mattie kind of stood behind Nick trying to get rid of her blush. Once she felt it was gone, she popped up from behind him, "U-um," she started not really knowing what to say. "I think I would like to see your year book," she told them. Matt held her hand, "Well, let's go out and invite everyone," he told her. Chris pulled her closer into him as one of his hands reached back and grabbed her a**.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Tori puffed out her lips. Nick looked back to Mattie. "oh no you don't." He said. Tori smiled. "Oh yes she does." She said, poking his side to which he blocked. "Not a chance." He said to Tori, then looked to Mattie. He sighed. "I guess i have to give in to that face." He smiled. "But in return, I have to see yours." He said. Amanda smiled, entwining her fingers with Matt's hand, and walking into the game room, seeing them all sitting together and having fun. "Oh hey guys." She said, smiling. "Would you like to join us for a nice spa day?" She asked, Tori's eyes lighting up. "Oh yes!" She said, standing up and putting her hands together. "Come on come on!!" She said to Toru. Nick looked to Mattie. "I'd be willing to do so. How about you?" He asked. Lucia sighed softly, moving his p***s to her v****a in a soft motion, letting him now able to penetrate her when he was ready.

Lucia
Mattie smiled at Tori and gave her a thumbs up. Nice back up, she thought. When Nick said that he would like to see hers, she realized the error of her comment. She was embarrassed of her old pictures. Mostly because she was kind of tomboyish. Matt looked down at his and Amanda's hands and felt relieved for some reason. Once they met up with everyone else he looked around. "Hey, do you think Chris and Lucia want to go too," he asked. Honestly, he wasn't paying much attention when they left so he had no idea where they were. Mattie clapped her hands together, "A spa day, yes, yes, yes, I haven't been able to go on one before," she said excitedly. Chris slid his p***s in and automatically felt it melt. He moved his hips slowly and moaned a little.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Nick smiled when Mattie seemed so exited for a spa day. "Then it's settled." He said, standing up and holding out his hand for her to take. Of course he wasn't just going to take. She could take his if she wanted. Tori smiled to Tori, pulling him up from his seat. She then looked over to Amanda who looked back to her, who both looked over to Mattie, then back at each other when Matt asked if they should invite Lucia and Chris. It almost made her burst out laughing from his comment. "U-uhm.. don't you think they're a little busy right now?" She asked. Tori smiled and turned to Toru. "Just text Chris and tell him where we're going. They probably wont be much longer. And he could just text you back to tell you if they're gonna come or not." Amanda stared at Matt. She wasn't sure if he was being oblivious, or just didn't want to think about what they could have been doing. Lucia moaned softly from the first thrust, closing her eyes softly, then opening them, looking up to Chris. She hadn't ever felt like this before. Like she could just melt. Before it as against her will, but now it was someone of whom she... loved? She loved Chris. But.. why? She wasn't able to answer that question. But could you love two people at the same time? She closed her eyes again, putting her head back and wrapping her arms softly around his back.

Lucia
Matt scratched the top of his head. "What, are they at the pool or something," he asked them. He looked around at the rest of them. Toru turned his head to cover his laugh. "Um, don't worry about it, I'm sure they'll be back soon." He said looking over to Tori. "I'd give them another 5-10 minutes," he said taking his phone out. "Or if he's like the rest of the family, around a hour," he said giving her a wink. He started typing out the message occasionally looking up to check on Matt. Matt on the other hand was trying to figure out what everyone was talking about.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Amanda and Tori turned simultaneously to each other, wanting so bad to laugh. They could see the look in each others eyes as they smiled in disbelief at Matt's question. Amanda was stunned, cause it seemed as though he was truly not certain where they were. Nick looked to Matt, then to Toru as he tried to cover up his laugh with a cough. He put his hand over his face, and shook his head, following with a sigh. It seemed as though it was obvious to everyone but him. Tori looked to Toru. "Ha yeah right." She snorted. Amanda shook her head, trying to hold back her smile. She grabbed Matt's arm, and started dragging him out of the room. "Come on let's go." She said happily.

Lucia
Matt looked at them still confused. "Wait, why is everyone giving me that look," he asked them. "What look," Mattie asked from behind Nick. "The look of lies mixed with a little pity," he said crossing his arms. His eyes wide and he turned to Amanda, "Wait, was I really not that good in the sack," he whispered her. Toru smirked and placed both of his hands on her shoulder, "Did I spark your interest," he asked her.
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Lucia took once last breath, moaning in pleasure as she climaxed. She opened her eyes, looking to Chris. She smiled. Amanda's eyes went wide, blushing softly when Matt brought up him in bed. "W-what? No." She snorted. "I didn't tell anyone about that." She whispered back. "Just don't worry about it alright?" She smiled. Nick put her arm around Amanda's waist and smiled to her. "Excited?" He asked. Tori looked to Toru. "No." She simply said.

Lucia
Matt let out a sigh of relief, "Good, you had me worried for a second," he said giving her a sheepish grin. Well, he wasn't going to keep poking at it if she didn't want to answer. That and it seemed like no one else was going to tell him either. He reached down and grabbed her hand. "Fine," he said giving her a smile. Toru smile weakened, "A bad joke I guess," he said letting go of her shoulders. Mattie's body shivered and she looked back at Nick with a deep blush on her face, "W-what," she studdered. "Y-yeah," she said as her voice lowered and she looked down. Chris' head fell against the pillow as he caught his breath, "well, thatbwas something," he said jokingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff