Where?: Seiyo campus
Who?: Amu + Charas
What?: Being lazy
Mine?: Dumpty-Key - (Yoru)
Power?: Character Transformation: Black Lynx

User Image

"You are so cold, we even shared a date together that night in the park."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

From this point it was easy for Amu to purify those x-eggs with her remake honey attack. The eggs flew away to go find their owners. Amu moved back into one of the buildings after stating that she'd meet him back indoors. He watched her go inside then glanced in the direction the hearts eggs flew in. Letting the breeze rustle his Black Lynx garb and his hair. Finally turning away he made it back to the apartment room first by retracing his steps back to his bedroom window. Where-in he slipped inside, closing the window behind him, he made the claw gauntlets disappear is a dismissal of sparkles but he did not change back. He still has to wait a little while before his clothes get clean and dry. He moved out of his room, going to the couch and slumping down upon it, so when Amu got back she'd see him lounging there, still transformed as the Black Lynx. He draped a leg up on the sofa and leaned into the corner, resting his head on his propped hand. His tail twitched a little when she came back into their apartment. "Nice job."

Nariana

[OOC]
"Don't touch me in Erotic places"

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Where?: Apartment
Who?: Ikuto + charas
Feeling? Amused
Date/time?: September 16, Monday afternoon

"My heart, unlock! Character Transformation..."

Amu unlocked the door and waltzed into the apartment, locking the door behind her once she was inside. She stared curiously and crossed her arms at the sight of Black Lynx laying against the sofa. Maybe he didn't see the clothes on his dresser? No, he clearly went through his room window; the door was locked. Ikuto was the first to speak. "Nice job," he said nonchalantly as if nothing was strange.

"Um, thanks. You, too," she said with a small chuckle, fighting the urge to laugh. She looked down at the floor for a few seconds, then back up to Ikuto. He hadn't moved an inch. "Aren't you gonna, um, change back?" she asked him with an amused grin, arms still crossed. What was he doing this time? She shook her head; it didn't matter. "You know what? Nevermind. My own heart, unlock," she dismissed him and transformed into Amulet Clover again. She was the one who needed to transform now, anyway. "Let's go to your room and fix your violin,"' she said as she walked toward him and took his free hand in both of hers.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

User Image

When Amu joined back in their appartment she looked at him with perplexed bemusement, he lounging there still transformed, having only dismissed his claw gauntlets rather then the whole transformation. He commented good job nonchalantly as though nothing is strange. "Um, thanks. You, too," she said with a small chuckle, fighting the urge to laugh. She looked down at the floor for a few seconds, then back up to Ikuto. He hadn't moved an inch. "Aren't you gonna, um, change back?" she asked him with an amused grin, arms still crossed. he cracked his neck and stretched a little rolling onto his side. "Nope." Nothing else to wear, he can handle prolonged transformation until then.

Or so he thinks. She shrugged dismissing him for now, transforming into Amulet Clover again. He gazed at her with interest, he did not disguise his obvious appraisal of her outfit with a sexy, slow gaze eyeing her up and down, his tail arched up and flopping back down, up and down like a cat eyeing a particular juicy mouse, amused with it and debating weather or not he should pounce or just eat it up. "naughty maid..." oh the temptation to pull out those hand cuffs he had, not necessarily for her but to cuff himself and let her play with him.

"Let's go to your room and fix your violin," she'd taken on of his hands with both of hers, he seemed somewhat feverish gazing at her like that. Ikuto nya...heheh he blinked hearing what she said then, "oh right." He rose from the couch, towering over her in the combat boots of his transformation. He let the way to his room still holding hands with her going to his violin case and opening it then standing back to let her take over.

Nariana

[OOC]

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Feeling? Amused

Amu's eyebrow twitched when Ikuto indiscreetly checked her out, but she managed to get him off of the couch. '... What did he call me?' she thought as they walked down the hall, pretty sure that she heard something along the lines of "naughty maid" come out of his mouth. 'Su is a nice maid...' Su commented, and Amu sighed. Men had strange fantasies.

When they were in Ikuto's room, Ikuto opened the violin case and stepped back to allow her room to fix it. She summoned her whisk, twirled it this time, and called out, "Remake Honey~" This time a smaller cloud of honey, barely bigger than the violin, engulfed the violin in a bubble before dissolving into sparkles. Amu's whisk disappeared, and she delicately picked up the violin. "Here, good as new," she said with a satisfied smile as she gave it to Ikuto. "Try it," she suggested.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

User Image

When they were in Ikuto's room, Ikuto opened the violin and stepped back to allow her room to fix it. She summoned her whisk, twirled it this, and called out, "Remake Honey~" This time a smaller cloud of honey, barely bigger than the violin, engulfed the violin in a bubble before dissolving into sparkles. Amu's whisk disappeared, and she delicately picked up the violin. "Here, good as new," she said with a satisfied smile as she gave it to Ikuto. "Try it," she suggested. He took the familiar instrument from her and the bow, placing it at his neck he tested a few notes on it, pressing the strings down hard, then plucked a line delicatly, creating that pizzicato sound (bad spelling) like he had in the past when he was death rebel. Only this time it isn't meant to be a sound to be distressing, he was testing the resonance of the instrument then began a soft tune, gradually increasing the tempo to a figurous oncore before stopping. It appeared to be well in order. "If not for this form of yours..." he didn't need to say anymore, this instrument is part of him, will always be part of him. It would have been a hard blow to take if he had lost it. He'd never trade it for another. He carefully set the instrument back in it's case, closing the lid and locking it. He then gently pushed it under his bed where he knew where it is and the next time an intruder comes looking they won't be able to ruin it again. That done, he expressed his thanks more intimately. hooking a finger under her chin he leaned in to kiss her, lip contact molding perfectly to his own, for several moments he let it linger, then pulled away. Smiling at her, "Thank you."

Nariana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC]

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Feeling? Content

Ikuto took his violin from Amu and began testing it with a few strums before he played it with his bow. She always felt entranced when he played the violin, no matter how long or how short he played. She looked at him in awe. When he was finished, he said, "If not for this form of yours..." before trailing off and returning the violin to its case and under his bed for safekeeping. She knew what he meant. If not for Amulet Clover, his precious keepsake would have been lost. Amulet Clover saved the day.

Ikuto walked to her and hooked a finger under her chin, kissing her gently. Her heart went aflutter. When he pulled away, he smiled and said, "Thank you." Seeing him smile like that almost made her heart melt; he looked so happy. "O-of course! I'm glad that I can help, even if it's just a little bit," she responded, putting a hand to her heart as if it would slow her heartbeat. "It's Ikuto's precious item, right?" she said before placing her hand over Ikuto's heart. She decided that she liked putting her hand there. "I want to protect what's precious to you," she added and leaned into him.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

((I'm gonna let you decide how this is gonna get crazy. I'll react accordingly. xD))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

User Image

Kissing her gently, her voice trembled after he thanked her, his smile genuine instead of perverse. He saw how the change in him sparked her to smile back pleased with the day's work. "O-of course! I'm glad that I can help, even if it's just a little bit," she responded, putting a hand to her heart as if it would slow her heartbeat. "It's Ikuto's precious item, right?" she said before placing her hand over Ikuto's heart. "I want to protect what's precious to you," she added and leaned into him. He could hear her racing heart and smell her from this close proximity. He began to purr without realizing it, she'd feel the vibrations through her hand, he pulled her to him in an embrace, strongly protective, his breath teased her ear. "I love you." is all he could really say to her, his voice passionate and protective at once. She is if possible, more precious to him then his father's violin will ever be. it would hurt loosing the instrument but it will kill him to loose her too.

As he held her close to him like this, she hadn't bathed yet but that didn't matter, he could swear sue made her clean just with transformation. the rich clover scent filling his nose along with the scent that is her. Again awareness of her he found it more irritating about her bulky skirt, didn't allow him to get closer still. So he just held her to him, his purring more protective and strong then ever. his...hine brain on the other hand, Yoru feeling that this close intimate stuff was boring, followed Ikuto's more aroused line of thoughts, caused his tail to brush up her leg, exploring while curling around her thigh.

Nariana

[OOC]

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Feeling? Warm...

After Amu leaned closer, Ikuto hugged her tightly and told her for the third time in her life, "I love you." His breath tickled her ear, making her tense for a moment. He probably already knew by now, but it made her a little excited. Still, she wanted this to be a calm, peaceful moment. He started purring, which made her relax again.

Shortly after, she felt Ikuto's tail snake around her thigh again, and she sighed. He was really making it hard to be calm and peaceful in this moment. "Ikuto..." she mumbled while still being held by him. She wasn't sure if she should move away or see what he was going to do. She could handle a little teasing by him. He wouldn't get too carried away... right? If he did, she could just move away. The laundry would be finished washing soon, so she'd have an excuse.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Ikuto..." she mumbled while still being held by him. He had been kissing her as praise for healing his violin for him. And held her close to him whispering that he loved her. his ear twitched when she spoke his name, "hmmm?" he wasn't really aware of what yoru was doing. He just wanted to be close to her, stay close to her. the scent her character transformed self gave off made him want her, he kissed her again more deeply, he might have bruised her lips a little, his tongue slipped out to lick her lips seeking entry to french her all the while his tail is curling around her leg and sliding up under her skirt.

Nariana

[OOC] My appologies for late reply: my dragonball z roleplay took up too much of my attention. Also sorry if it's short.

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Feeling? Warm... Annoyed

Amu surprised herself when she sighed in contentment as Ikuto's tail curled around her thigh. She knew that she probably shouldn't let Ikuto do that, but it felt really nice. Though she told herself that she wanted to keep this moment as peaceful as possible, her body was betraying her rather quickly. He acknowledged her when she said his name, but he only continued to kiss her and make her feel warm all over. He invited her to deepen the kiss with his tongue, and she let him.

She reached a hand up to his cheek and let her fingers play with his dark locks. The fact that his ear was no longer there was fascinating to her. She recalled her short stint as Amulet Neko and the sensitivity that her new ears had, as well as the rest of her body against Ikuto's approaches. A naughty part of her was suddenly curious... She wondered how far he would go as Black Lynx if she got him overly excited. She recalled the morning, how Ikuto basically attacked her with kisses after they were done wrestling in bed. Her hand started reaching for the nearest ear that she could find.

'Amu-chan, are you sure?' Su spoke to her. She removed her hand immediately and her eyes shot open in surprise. She had almost forgotten that she was still Amulet Clover. 'Su, what do you mean?' Amu asked, annoyed at the interruption. She closed her eyes and resumed kissing Ikuto. 'Aren't Ikuto's sheets almost ready, desu?' Su said sweetly, though Amu knew that Su was playing innocent. Amu's eyebrow twitched in agitation as Su purposefully ruined the moment.

Regaining some clarity, Amu pulled away from Ikuto with a loud groan and responded to Su gruffly. "I didn't ask for your opinion." It wasn't directed toward Ikuto and she wasn't looking at him when she spoke, but she didn't clarify who she was talking to either. She shrugged away from Ikuto quickly and summoned her whisk one more time. She was thinking about undoing her transformation now, so she thought that she might as well clean the dirt from Ikuto's bed and be done with the mess for good. She took a few steps toward the bed, spun around, and said with some attitude, "Remake Honey..." The honey surrounded the bed and restored it to brand new condition, which included cleaning the mud.

Immediately, Amu undid the transformation and crossed her arms as Su looked at her innocently. Amu growled as she stormed out of the room and down the hall. Her charas called after her and chased her down. She slammed the apartment door closed and fumed as she headed to the laundry room.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When they were inside and alone again, she threw up her hands and asked, "What the heck, Su! Why did you feel the need to interrupt?"

"Don't be mad, Amu-chan... I just did what I felt in your heart. I didn't want you to do anything that you would regret," Su said while playing with her tiny hands.

At that, Amu dropped her arms and sighed in defeat. She couldn't really be mad at that. "I guess, Su... But I was enjoying that..." she whined and put her hands on her face. She would have another opportunity to kiss Ikuto again, certainly. The machines had a few more minutes on them, but she didn't want to have to explain to Ikuto what happened yet. She just sank into the chair and watched the timer.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Unaware of Amu’s fancies of attempting to play with him, he continued to indulge in kissing her, his arms wraping around her waist holding her to him closely, he tested the surface, licking her lips then entering her mouth with his tongue to explore her mouth and meeting her tongue with his, the sparks this caused made him more aroused and needy. He could smell her growing interest as she returned the kiss leaning into him. He would have been content to stay there and kiss her all evening. But she is the one who pulled away from him. He breathed in a breath as she did this and gazed at her with confusion as to why she seemed to be somewhat disappointed and irritated. ”I didn’t ask for your opinion.” He blinked at her wondering what she meant by that, tilting his head a little, ”Amu?” but she turned to his bed and his room in general conjuring her magic wisk and spun around, speaking with some attitude, ”Remake Honey…” The honey surrounded the bed and restored it to brand new condition, which included cleaning the mud.

Aside from the extra courtesy which he is grateful for he wondered if he had done something to upset her. She turned back to her normal self is a dispersing spattering of green sparkles. Crossing her arms while Sue looked at her innocently. Abruptly she stormed out of the room and down the hall. Leaving Ikuto standing there both frustrated and perhaps a little hurt. What in the world was that all about? ”Nya…why’d she get upset?” Yoru asked him he could only shake his head befuddled and growled a little to himself, sexually aroused and frustrated yet again. He’s lost count of how many times that day she teased him and then blew him off right as things were getting interesting. His tail lashed from side to side in irritation. ”At least we have a place to sleep tonight.” He grunted, he would rather sleep with Amu.

Sighing he left his room to go into the kitchen, opening the fridge to consider some food. Finally just settling for a large glass of milk he moved to the couch and plunked himself down, picking up a remote to flip on the television and watch the news, flipped through the channels and settling on an anime to watch.

Nariana

[OOC]
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: Laundry room... Apartment
Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Embarrassed
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, afternoon

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

Amu removed Ikuto's sheets and clothes from the washing machines and placed them in dryers on the highest setting with a lavender dryer sheet. Meanwhile, the charas whispered among themselves. She tried to ignore them and focused on deciding how she was going to return to the apartment with some of her dignity intact. She left so abruptly that he would probably need an explanation. 'I didn't even acknowledge that I was talking to Su! Did he think I was talking to him like that?!' she realized and groaned out loud again, clutching the sides of her head.

That caught the charas' attention. They stopped whispering to themselves, and Ran gave Amu some encouragement. "Cheer up, Amu-chan! You can just be honest and upfront! No big deal!" Ran said.

Amu whined, "It is a big deal! Yoru obviously didn't try to stop him!" She didn't want Ikuto to know that Su stopped Amu because the chara sensed some kind of buried concern that didn't even register with Amu at the moment. That made it sound like Amu didn't trust Ikuto, which was completely untrue. She wasn't prepared to think about "what-ifs" and things past kissing; she was just enjoying the moment!

"Well, do you want Su to explain?" Su asked Amu. Amu shook her head and sighed. That was the last thing that she wanted to do. She'd just have to deal with the embarrassment. It wouldn't be the first time in the past few days. "I'm sorry, Amu-chan," Su said in a rather dejected tone while frowning.

Amu looked at Su and decided that she couldn't complain about it anymore; it was making Su upset. She didn't want the little chara to feel bad because of Amu's natural awkwardness. Amu cupped her hand and reached out for Su. "Don't worry about it. You did what you thought was right," she said as Su landed into her hands. Su perked up immediately, and Amu smiled. That was the end of that.

. . . . . . .

The clothes and sheets were dry in about 20 minutes. Amu took them out, and Su offered to fold them for Amu. Although it was a tempting offer, Amu decided to fold them herself. After another 10 minutes, the sheets were tucked into the hamper and the clothes were folded decently on top. Amu picked up the hamper and inhaled the lavender scent. She hoped that Ikuto liked the smell; it's what she used for her clothes. She walked out of the laundry room, down the hall, and back into the apartment. The charas followed Su into the kitchen to make a snack.

Ikuto was lounging on the couch watching TV. If she could just act normal for a few minutes, maybe she could get a feel for Ikuto's mood and figure out if she even had to say anything about her leaving earlier. "Look, Ikuto. Your things are fresh and clean!" she said while looking at him and smiled. 'Yes, be natural! No reason to look embarrassed...' she coached herself. She walked down the hall into Ikuto's room and set the hamper down. 'Wouldn't it be nice if I made his bed for him?' she thought approvingly. She could busy herself with the laundry and start a conversation. Yeah, that was a good idea.

While she removed his clothes, she called out to him casually, "Ikuto, what's the longest time that you've been Black Lynx?" She placed his clothes on his dresser and admired her folding skills briefly. She pulled out his fitted sheet from the hamper and began stretching it over his mattress. The scent of lavender filled Ikuto's room as she moved around, which calmed her nerves.

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

After about half an hour, the length of time it takes to watch a whole episode on the television, commercials included; Amu nudged her way back into the room with a basket of laundry on her hip. She had canceled her transformations with Sue and seemed more interested in doing his laundry then spending close time with himself. He'd managed to maintain Black Lynx transformation as he lazily watched the power girl anime Neko Mew mew. His deep blue eyes glanced at her as she entered the room and then proceeded down the hall into his bedroom to fold and put away his laundry, she left the door open for conversational purposes. His enhanced hearing could hear her moving around in his room. He began to pick up the smells of lavender or rose fragrances a type of softener she must have put in his clothes. An ear twitched at the sounds coming from his room. He opted to stay on the couch, it seemed too much effort to go flirt only to be let down again.

she called out to him casually, "Ikuto, what's the longest time that you've been Black Lynx?" He paused the show when she asked him that. In all honesty...? "This afternoon. The second longest i suppose was when Yoru transformed with me to get me out of the cold after I stole back my violin from Easter and...ended up in you're bed." It seemed little importance to him, "What about you, when did you spend the longest time in your character transformations." A part of him could guess when, in that final battle against Easter after he'd summoned hundred thousand hearts eggs for Easter's purposes to get the embryo as the Rebel. While fussing around in his room she'd come across that little box where he'd stored the black egg in. after Utau's failed attempt to heal it earlier, not to mention Sue's remake honey flooding his room still made no effect on the egg but it is at a passive sleep not wavering in dark energy at all. it may be that he'd have to get healed while transformed as death rebel, much like how she cured those mystery eggs made by Lulu.

Nariana

[OOC]
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Embarrassed
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, afternoon

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

Amu listened to Ikuto as he explained that he had been Black Lynx the longest either today or the day that she first found him in her bed. Amu, who had been hooking the fitted sheet to the last edge of Ikuto's mattress, paused and stood up straight at the memory. That was a day that may have changed her life, recalling the days following his "visit" that were full of unique discoveries about Ikuto. She learned that he ate his taiyaki tail end first, that he was a cuddler and got easily cold (supposedly), and that he loved Amu (granted, she didn't fully comprehend that until later). Actually, that was a very significant day of change for both of them. That day was a turning point in their relationship. She tried not to think about what would have happened if he didn't make it to her bed.

She resumed making Ikuto's bed, reaching for the loose sheet in the hamper when Ikuto asked her about her transformation. She hummed aloud as she tried to think about it, spreading the sheet and tucking it in place. Smiling, she chuckled as she remembered an unexpected time. "I ended up cheering as Amulet Heart during my first school-wide sports competition at Seiyo Academy. That was extremely embarrassing... but it helped my class win, and it was fun in the end."

As she straightened and smoothed out the edges nearest the head of the bed, she saw the box that held the black egg. Her smile faded immediately, and she stared blankly at the cursed object. Since confessing to Ikuto a few days ago, she had managed to not think about the egg and Death Rebel. Maybe it was her way of calming her mind after her meltdown on that day. Neither she nor Utau handled the news that Ikuto was still tied to Death Rebel well. Against her control, she felt the grief from Saturday clawing its way into her throat again as more memories surfaced. She didn't want to think about Death Rebel or remember how Easter used Ikuto as a puppet and put his life in danger on multiple occasions or how scared she was of losing Ikuto or how she almost lost him because of wounded pride and puppy love for a prince that didn't even last..... She took a few deep breaths through her nose and focused on the scent of lavender to regain her composure... Why did she feel so panicky all of a sudden? The black egg wasn't a problem that she had to fix now, though she would have to fix it eventually. She promised Ikuto that she would try, and she had to be brave for him.

When she felt more in control of herself, she resumed making his bed, putting covers onto his pillows and fluffing them up. "The other time was... when the Guardians faced Easter for the last time. Even split up, we fought against several enemies that night." She added more quietly, "It felt like it took me forever to reach you," in more ways than one. The trek to the top of the building was long. Then once she found Ikuto, it was a fight to pull him out of the darkness in his mind. She finished Ikuto's bed by spreading and tucking the comforter neatly under the mattress. Shaking her head, she decided that was enough negativity for the moment.

Amu picked up the hamper and moved it to a corner out of the way. Even if Ikuto didn't ask about it, she just needed to tell Ikuto why she left so abruptly. There were more important things than her dignity to care about when it came to Ikuto. She walked back into the living room and took a seat beside him. Although he didn't seem too affectionate at the moment, she didn't let that stop her from resting her head on his bare shoulder. Staring forward at the TV because she thought that she'd lose her nerve if she looked at him, she said wistfully and rather bluntly, "Do you want to know why I left and ruined our moment earlier?" She said it. 'No turning back now... Nope! Goodbye, dignity!' she sobbed in her head as she realized that she wasn't sure what to say. "Because... well... " she stopped and took her final breath of dignity before babbling, "Su was talking to me and I've never kissed anyone while having a conversation because duh, my lips are busy, and I freaked out and couldn't focus on you and her and that made me mad and I didn't know what to do, so the only reasonable thing was to flee apparently..."

Well, it was nice feeling Ikuto's shoulder one last time. She didn't know how she was keeping her face completely calm at this moment of utter embarrassment. She waited a few seconds before deciding that she was going to walk to her room, dig a hole, and die of embarrassment alone. Eloquence clearly wasn't her strong suit right now, so she didn't say another word before standing up. Amu could never be "cool and spicy" around Ikuto, could she?

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Merry Christmas!
That was really long... but that was fun to write and just let Amu be scared and really uncool.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ikuto listened to her moving around in his room, he'd returned her conversation starter about longest times transformed. He heard her talk about a time she ended up doing a cheering during a sports event at her school as Amulet Heart, saying it had been quite embarrassing. A small smirk formed on his lips as he could imagine it, almost wished he had seen it. She had most likely been chasing an x-egg then too. Being seen by normal people in your character transformed outfit can be a bit embarrassing yes. "The other time was... when the Guardians faced Easter for the last time. Even split up, we fought against several enemies that night." She added more quietly, "It felt like it took me forever to reach you," in more ways than one.

If he hadn't been transformed he might not have caught that last statement, his ears folded back a little catching that last statement. He himself does not remember a lot of that night, everything had been a haze of pain and extream fatigue. "There were times...i suppose while under the rebel transformation when I felt cold...pain and extreme exaustion. I think if I had stayed in that form longer...I might have had a heart attack." It had been many times the relief when she managed to pull him out of that darkness. It took him almost a full month to fully recover from that incident. His body had been over taxed but he still fought in it. He never did tell her that he almost died that night.

He shivered despite himself, just trying to recall that night sent chills down his body. He could not imagine what his death would have done to her, or Tadase or even utau for that matter. He had better memories when she brought him out of the darkness and they'd duo-transformed. He had better memories when he kissed her before taking off. He hadn't told her that the moment he found a place to settle that evening that his body caved from extreme fatigue, for a while he couldn't breath, he'd been so pale and he'd lost weight. He had to later go get a doctor to get himself checked out and have perscription medication on hand for months after that. He kept it to himself. Today? he might still have that medication but it's barried in his more personal things. He had to take some again after what occured a week or so ago when he'd killed those people as the rebel.

He felt her behind him then, bending to rest her chin on his bare shoulder. "Do you want to know why I left and ruined our moment earlier?" He grunted leaning a little on her, she need not have to talk to loudly, when she explained the situation it seemed obvious and what with her character he chuckled a little. He kicked up his legs to sprawl onto the couch, taking her arm and pulling her over the back of the couch to land on top of him he pulled her into his arms. "I still love you koi." he'd knocked over a market bag onto the floor within reach of Amu. The bag had contained some toys Utau had her buy, cat teasers, catnip, vibrator toys and other things in it. He wasn't aware of them but is more focused on her, keen to forget the horror of his past. He nuzzled her, his chest beginning to vibrate with more purring. Letting her lay on him on the couch.

Nariana

[OOC]
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items