User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University soccer fields
Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Seductive
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, afternoon

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Amu watched with satisfaction as Ikuto jogged over to check on her. He really was sweet when it mattered. This time, though, she was going to get him. He knelt down and asked her, "Where does it hurt?"

Still grimacing, she answered, "My thigh." Before she could do anything else, he placed his hand on hers and began massaging the area. Caught off guard by the massage, she hesitated to react. In fact, she found herself enjoying it more than she had planned. Her ears stopped drooping and she sighed in genuine relief as she relaxed into his ministrations. She released her hand to let him take over and propped herself up with both of her hands behind her. How was she going to trick him now?

She couldn't forget her mission, despite the temptation she felt to stay on the ground and let Ikuto's hand continue to rub her thigh. After a minute or two, she felt a familiar arousal and decided that she had to move. How could she recover the situation and get ahead of Ikuto? She could use their closeness to her advantage; all she had to do was get a running start and she could take the ball away. She had a naughty idea.

Amu sat up fully and grabbed Ikuto's hand, intertwining it with hers. "I think it's better now. We can keep playing." She used her free hand to crawl to her knees before standing on her left foot. She was almost standing fully when she forcibly flinched and let all of her weight fall on the still-kneeling Ikuto. "Ah!" she squeaked before toppling both of them to the ground, pushing Ikuto's chest with her hands "accidentally" for good measure. Amu landed on her knees, her hands and legs on opposite sides of Ikuto. Ikuto landed on his back and was straddled by Amu.

She fought the urge to blush, reminding herself that they were still playing soccer and that she was going to run very soon. Still, she couldn't help but to stare into Ikuto's dark blue eyes. They urged her to stay there and forget about the game. Amu reached for Ikuto's hands and asked Ikuto quietly, "Are you alright?" She had to run after this; she had to go and get the ball.

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxx"My thigh." It would appear that if she had strained her muscles that it was only a small cramp, though he couldn't feel any tension in her leg that would often occur to cramps. Did he really care if she had faked getting hurt so that he could lay hands on her...? No not really, he a frowned a little when he noticed the lack of tension or taught muscles in her leg while he messaged it in circles. She had leaned back, propping herself up on her hands behind her person. She seemed more relaxed too, he didn't say anything to call her bluff but waited to see how far she planned to go with the ruse. As competitive she is this was probably an attempt to take his mind off the game. Not that he really cared anymore about the game. If she would rather be touched by him then to kick the ball around...who is he to complain?

Amu sat up fully and grabbed Ikuto's hand, intertwining it with hers. "I think it's better now. We can keep playing." She used her free hand to crawl to her knees before standing on her left foot. She was almost standing fully when she forcibly flinched and let all of her weight fall on the still-kneeling Ikuto. He had been about to help himself and her back up when she klutz out and fell on top of him. "Ah!" she squeaked before toppling both of them to the ground, she flung her hands out as if to stop the pull of gravity but only succeeded in pushing himself off balance as he had tried to correct the problem, "Oof!" she had knocked the wind out of him, for an instance he'd been a little dazed. Giving his head a shake to clear the slight stars, he found himself in a position that was sorta dejavu to him. He sprawled on his back with Amu hovering over him all but straddling him. This situation reminded him of the other day when they'd been chasing a x-egg and got tangled up on the ground. She had accidentally kneed him in the groin then too.

He gazed up at her somewhat warily, and again somewhat amused as well. He couldn't tell if she did that on purpose or not, but then knowing her klutziness he would wager that she didn't do it on purpose. "Are you alright?" She gazed back at him unable to look away from his blue eyed gaze which gradually began to get more amused as his tail attached to his hind brain reacted to the arousing position she had placed herself in over him, it came up to curl around her right thigh the soft fur tickling her soft flesh as it coiled once or twice around her limb the tip teasing her inner thigh in slow swaying motions. He let out a chuckle, chortling at their predicament and how often it seems to be happening. "You know...if i didn't know any better..." he tail continue to tease her. he idle traced his fingers over her wrists up to her elbows, his eyes now gleaming in aroused amusement. "I'd think you get off at the idea of straddling me, koi. I mean... if you just wanted my attentions instead of the game...you could have just said something instead of making me believe that you hurt yourself." his tone grew more and more sultry as he spoke, he almost purred the last few words.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu & Yoru
                                                        Feeling --- Disgruntled, concerned
                                                        Inventory --- clothes, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Aroused

In Amu's position, she could either get up and take the ball or stay there and take Ikuto's lips. Ikuto's lips were much closer to Amu than the ball. 'No, Amu... Focus,' she chastised herself. She couldn't tell if Yoru's influence was getting to her or if she was just that attracted to Ikuto.

Ikuto must have been feeling a little excited, too. His tail wrapped around her and began tickling her inner thigh. She inhaled sharply, slightly tickled by the fur but also aroused. This was getting out of hand. She wondered what it would be like for Ikuto's hand to be there, instead of his tail. 'No, no... If you think about that, you'll blush. Then you'll lose the bet and the game. You don't wanna do that. Come on. Think about winning. Winning!...' She slipped her right hand between his tail and her thigh to remove it gently. When he loosened it, she lowered her hand to the ground again.

"You know...if I didn't know any better..." he began to say, his hands tracing up and down her forearms, "I'd think you get off at the idea of straddling me, koi." Amu bit her lip and shifted his eyes. Admittedly, she was getting excited in this position, but that wasn't the reason why they were like this. She should have known that Ikuto would take it so far. She might not have done it if she knew how much she would like it.

"I mean... if you just wanted my attentions instead of the game...you could have just said something instead of making me believe that you hurt yourself." Amu tensed, realizing that Ikuto caught onto her trick. Still, he didn't seem to mind one bit. He was using that seductive tone again, eyes glittering with amusement as if he was enjoying this. Knowing Ikuto, he probably was! 'And so am I... Wow, I really need to get up. But he's so handsome and right here, under my nose,' Amu thought, momentarily losing the motivation to play the game. Her tail swished slowly, and her body relaxed again. Her gaze fell to Ikuto's bare chest, and she wondered if he would mind if she touched it. It felt nice and warm this morning. But no, Amu had better self-control than that. They were still in public.

Though she didn't want to, she looked away from Ikuto's chest and up to the forgotten soccer ball. She had almost lost the motivation, but the ball was still calling her to play. She gave Ikuto a small compensation for taking the bait. She leaned toward him and kissed his damp forehead with the lightest touch of her lips. "I'll remember that next time," she said in a hushed tone with a wry smile. In the next moment, she pushed off with her hands and front-flipped over Ikuto. Thanks to the character change, she landed effortlessly on her feet. She turned to look at Ikuto one more time as he scrambled to get up before sprinting toward the ball, the back of her hand covering her face as she finally blushed. Ikuto always made her flustered; she was just becoming a little better at hiding it.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Idk why. I feel kinda meh about this post. I tried, though.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxFor a few minutes his delicate touching on her arms and thigh coupled with his eyes and purring tone she seemed to come in and out of focus, he could all but smell her growing arousal and wondered why she was fighting it. Perhaps she didn't want to become as taken as she was when she'd become Amulet Neko. He could tell when he is getting to her, he teased her with words and though she tensed proving him right about her attempt to make him believe she hurt herself. If she had the self control to run from him after making his concerned he'd have chased her down and tickled her senseless. But she cannot escape his charm that easily. Hesitant about what she is doing and as she kept looking towards the forgotten ball she is left in indecision. Ikuto was going to pull her down to kiss her, which would have most certainly ended the confusion in her pink head...she leaned down to give him a chased kiss on his forehead. "I'll remember that next time,". She had even unwound his tail from her leg.

In the next moment, she pushed off with her hands and front-flipped over Ikuto. Thanks to the character change, she landed effortlessly on her feet. She turned to look at Ikuto one more time as he scrambled to get up before sprinting toward the ball. He hissed and half rolled onto his side trying to snatch a part of her as she made to escape him but missed now laying on his stomach watching her trot off towards the damn ball again. His tail now lashed from side to side in aroused frustration. She should finish what she started...it's like she understands only part of what she does to him when she tries to turn the tables on him like that, it is obvious that she is trying to distract him from the game. Which he no longer cares about the game. He just wants her. He'll have to teach her how it's done if she wants to play these sorts of games with him. And the consequences when she resists.

"you asked for this, Amu..." He growled under his breath, pushing up to all fours his tail lashed more behind him like a predator as he locked onto the juicy mouse he intends to chase into a corner and play with to death. He swayed his hips from side to side then abruptly sprung forward running low to the ground drawing more power off of Yoru so that he had a stronger spring in his step, the phantom paws appeared on his hands as he closed distance with Amu, he then swiping his hand out low the paws extending meaning to clip her feet out from under her, should he succeed then he'd make a stretching scooping motion with his other hand as the second paw would extend even further still as if he were reaching for a run-away x-egg, the second paw curled around her, paw facing her. The intention is to snatch her into his paws and yank her back towards him into his arms, the force of the impact he suspects would knock him back over but he intends to have her in a bear hug when that happens. Should it succeed.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Frustrated

Nariana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Frantic, competitive

Amu only had a few seconds to recompose herself before the next crisis. Amu slipped out of Ikuto's grasp easily enough and was running to the ball. When she heard Ikuto mumbling, she glanced over her shoulder again and saw Ikuto standing on all fours like a cat. Eyes bulging, she exclaimed, "What are you do--Wooaahhaarrghh!!!" She didn't have time to finish that question and ended up just screaming as Ikuto began chasing her at full speed, his Phantom Claws outstretched toward her. She quickly kicked the ball high and far across the field, though she wasn't even sure if he still wanted to play soccer. He seemed to want to play chase!

When Amu looked up from the ball, Ikuto's Phantom Claws were closing in on her. Her ears laid back, and her tail tensed. Wary of Ikuto's suddenly aggressive approach, something told her that she did not want to be caught by Ikuto right now. He smelled different, too. She couldn't quite figure out what it was, and she didn't have time to process it.

At the last possible instant, she sprang into a back flip, landed, then jumped about six feet into the air. That was just high enough to stay completely out of paw's reach. She wasn't sure how she did it, but miraculously, she avoided his swipes. She sighed in relief before crouching low and dashing to Ikuto's side, sticking her tongue out to him.

Adrenaline pumping through her veins, she ran straight like a mad woman as soon as she passed Ikuto, going in zig-zags and long arcs to make space between her and his paws. She had to duck and jump a few times as his paws swiped to pick her up. Why was Ikuto suddenly so serious?! Was her trick that bad?? She experimented with her hands as she ran, flexing them and outstretching her fingers. 'Come on... Come on!' she thought as she willed a Phantom Claw or something to help her. How did Ikuto do this?!

Another close jump, and Amu found herself tipping mid-air. Unbalanced, her face pointed downward while her feet pointed upward in the air. "Shoot!" she exclaimed and reached her hands out instinctively to try to cushion her imminent fall-- that is, if Ikuto didn't catch her first. As her hands touched the ground, though, her enhanced reflexes allowed her to roll into a somersault. Cats were amazing! She grunted at the impact as she rolled forward, and she landed wobbly on all fours. Her heart was racing, and she found herself out of breath from the acrobatics. Her shirt was damp from sweat, too.

Ikuto's paws were closing in on her again, and she didn't think she could dodge. She groaned and gritted her teeth as she tried to perform another front flip to make space. This time, though, she felt a pulse in her feet and saw two red Phantom Claws emerge from them. In mid-hand stand, she exclaimed excitedly, "Wow!" She reacted quickly and kicked backward toward Ikuto like a bucking horse to fend off his paws. The impact dispelled her paws, but she was able to use the point of impact as a spring board to run again. Finally closing the distance between her and the ball, all she had to do was make an opening to score. Despite the turn of events, she was still determined to win the best two out of three. But goodness, Ikuto was wearing her out!

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

10 or less, Ikuto catches his prey... ninja 11 or more, Amu sees another day.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIkuto made one last ditch effort to capture Amu but she proved to be a little too compatible with Yoru's character change. Managing some clumsy acrobatics over or around his phantom paw attacks. Until she figured out how to make her own phantom paws from her feet kicking out at his attempt to get her. When she got away from him, her attack canceled out both hers and his attacks he huffed and puffed from the effort he just put out, she is feet away from the score, she would kick and score an open score because bluntly he is too tired to bother attempting to play goal keeping. He breathed hard for a few moments and simply lost the character change in a dispersing of sparkles. Weather she chose to loose it yet is up to her.

Slowly he climbed to his feet, sweat dripped off his body, feeling both sticky and overheated he walked over to a bench to plunk himself down on it. taking a bottle to dampen a small towel then used it to wash off his face, draping it around his neck as the last one had fallen off in the earlier exertion. "You win, Amu." He stated to basically end the game all together. Man he could use a good shower. He leaned back on the bench to gaze up at the sky until she'd approach him.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Frustrated, tired

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Snubbed

Amu was utterly amazed at the enhanced agility and speed that she gained from Yoru's character change. It was unbelievable what she had managed to do. She was actually going to win the game and be able to rub it in Ikuto's face! Breathing quickly and face flushed, she was admittedly glad that the game was ending. With no hassle from Ikuto whatsoever, she kicked the ball and watched with satisfaction as it landed into the net. She grinned and turned around to look at Ikuto, but he had already undone his character change and started walking away.

Immediately, her smile faltered and she called out to him with less enthusiasm than she had hoped, "So does this mean I win?"

Sitting down at the bench already, Ikuto answered rather dully, "You win, Amu." Amu heaved a huge sigh of disappointment. She was looking for some sort of gratifying praise from Ikuto, and that's all she got? Did he even watch her score? All of that effort was worth more than that. She had never changed with Yoru and still managed to beat Ikuto, for crying out loud! Grumbling, Amu jogged to the goal to retrieve the ball. She used the back of her free hand to wipe sweat from her forehead. All that jumping and running had given her quite a workout! She jogged to the forgotten towel across the field. It was soaked by water and probably Ikuto's sweat. Amu grimaced slightly. Finally tired of running, Amu walked toward Ikuto and plopped down beside him on the bench.

She placed the ball and dirty towel on the ground by her feet. She needed a towel, but she didn't want to use that one since it had been dropped on the grass. She stared at Ikuto for a few seconds while she caught her breath, expecting a late reaction or a follow-up to his small comment. He said nothing. Her ears lowered slightly, and she pouted. "Aww, don't I get a 'congratulations' or something? I thought that Phantom trick was incredible for a beginner!" she told him and threw her hands in the air. She just couldn't win with Ikuto, could she? Sighing, she reached down to grab her water bottle and guzzled the remaining water rather quickly. If Ikuto wasn't so perverted, she might pour the water over her like he did earlier. Instead, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and fanned it to try to cool off. Her bangs stuck to her slick forehead, and she felt quite icky.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxThe whole game had been exhausting and having made several attempts to be flirtasious failed him for once. Loosing doesn’t help his current mood. He drapped the towel over his face for a few minutes then wiped off sweat, when the cloth came away, Amu is plunking herself down next to him. Her behavior both cat like and human like is that of a kitten who caught her first mouse, ‘praise me’. When he didn’t say anything she grew disappointed, ”Aww, don’t I get a ‘congratulations’ or something? I thought that Phantom trick was incredible for a beginner!” she told him and threw up her hands to the air. Sighing she grabbed a bottle of water to guzzle. He glanced at her as she drank the last of the liquid fanning herself with her shirt.

”For a beginner, not bad. I wouldn’t have considered doing that with my feet.” he stated somewhat lamely. He is just tired, and sticky. It took a little effort to climb to his feet. ”We both need showers.” he offered her a hand up, they picked up their things to begin a trek back to the apartment. The walk was made more or less in silence, Ikuto planned to bathe then crash. He opened the doors for her to walk in first finally closing their apartment door behind them. He walked over to his room to go inside…only to stop dead staring at his room. Someone had piled all of his ‘clean’ laundry onto his bed with filthy bed linens after having rolled everything in mud. He will not have any clean clothes to get into when he gets clean.

”What in the…….aww s**t! “ scowling, he moved into his room staring at his pile of laundry. The apartment door had been locked! Then his gaze met his open bedroom window which is next to a climbable tree… stomping over to the window he slammed it shut and locked it. Swearing under his breath he began to throw his clothes into a laundry hamper, venting various frustrations at once.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University soccer fields... Apartment
Feeling? Tired... Concerned

Amu listened as Ikuto complimented her Phantom Claws minimally. Despite the praise, Amu scowled at Ikuto's flat tone. She wasn't going to get praise from Ikuto like she wanted while he was tired and in a seemingly bad mood from being defeated.

After a few moments, Ikuto stated how they needed to shower, and she agreed. Both of them smelled sweaty, though Ikuto still smelled... different. It made her arm hairs stand up straight. Not accustomed to the heightened sense of smell and not particularly fond of the musk, she decided that it was time to relinquish her character change. She relaxed her shoulders and closed her eyes, her cat ears and tail disappearing instantly in a flurry of sparkles. Immediately, she felt the difference. The lightness and energy she felt were gone, and she realized how tired her body felt. Being a cat wasn't easy.

Amu stood with a helping hand from Ikuto, and they walked back home in relative silence. Amu's mind was occupied with replays from the game. She realized that she had no idea how she summoned the paws from her feet. Could she do that again some day? She'd have to ask Yoru. The more she walked, the more she realized how glorious a shower and a nap sounded.

When they got inside, Amu dropped their things by the couch and went to her room. As she was pulling out her original outfit of the day from the closet, she heard Ikuto swear loudly, "What in the…….aww shi-t!" Curious and slightly concerned, she peeked outside of her door to see what was going on.

"Hey, you alright... Oh my gosh," she started to ask, but she looked down and saw Ikuto picking up filthy laundry as he swore left and right. She tossed her outfit onto her bed and walked into Ikuto's room to help him pick up his clothes. She was very confused. How did so much mud get here, of all places? As Amu bent to pick up a dirty shirt, she told him, "Why don't you go shower, and I'll throw this stuff into the wash. I have some sweats that you might be able to wear around the house. Okay?" She didn't like seeing Ikuto so frustrated, whatever had happened to cause this mess. She heard a slamming noise, but she didn't connect the noise to the window and certainly didn't consider an intruder coming through the window.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHey you alright ...oh my gosh." Amu's voice drifted towards his room hearing his mouthing off after slamming his window shut, he is picking up his clothes and throwing them into his hamper, she surveyed the mess then came in to help him. As Amu bent to pick up a dirty shirt, she told him, "Why don't you go shower, and I'll throw this stuff into the wash. I have some sweats that you might be able to wear around the house. Okay?" He stiffened a little then slowly breathed in a breath to let back out slowly, tension still there but he does not mean to vent it on her. He's just being a p***k and sore looser is all. "It's okay, I think i can manage with emprovision...sides I doubt i can fit in your clothes." he gave a tired smile that seemed only half halfheartedly teasing. He gestured at the window. "we'll have to lock everything when we leave this apartment, the door had been locked but my window was open, he already learned how easy it was to get to the roof from here. Everything was piled on my bed...someone got in here and pulled an elabrate.............." for an instance his tired eyes widened horrorfied he dropped his jeans and scrambled to his desk where he left his violin, lifting the case onto the desk and hurridly opened it.

The instrument passed to him from his father...was damaged. water damage and filth. A rumbling growl rose from his throat as his expression darkened. "when I get my hands.........Damnit all!" He is utterly unaware of his visioned darkening as such, he looked scary. then again someone had just ruined his violin, something he treasures dearly. Luckily Amu can fix this problem with Sue and Amulet Clover, Sue is about the only miracle worker who could undo something like this. Yoru upon floating into his friend's room to check on what the big problem is about he gasped at the damage done to the violin. Clothes and bedding can be washed but instruments are fragile. "Ikuto...Nya I'll go find Sue...with her Amu can fix your violin nya, I've seen them fix anything! So...it'll be okay! Hang tight nya!" He looked to Amu hoping she can help calm him down, sit on him if she has to in order to keep him from doing something stupid. He flew back out of room and is able to open the kitchen window an inch or so to squeeze on outside and fly off out into the city, calling upon his feline friends to help him find those girls as they could be anywhere.

Ikuto...when he heard Yoru's anxious announcement he appeared to be still tense with wired anger but he knew that it's not the end of the world, his violin can be saved after all. "In this case...I'm glad you still have your charas. Still...when I find out who did this..." he didn't complete the sentence, he would certainly ensure that the prankster or whoever did this would never dream to do something like this ever again. He needed to cool his jets somehow...a shower? or just some water... Amu had suggested he go ahead and take his shower first, it seems to be the best solution to the problem. For now. "I'll...go wash up." He moved away from his desk, padding out of the room and gently closed the bathroom door behind him.

Once inside, he mechaniclly began to start water running to reach a specific temperature, then began to peel out of his clothes, dropping them in a small hamper in the room. Stepping beneath the wonderful hot rays of water he allowed the jets to soak his hair down and run over his face. He's had a long afternoon. He felt the initiual aches in his arms and legs, shoulders, back and hips from the workout at the field. The hot water felt really good going over those tense spots. For several minutes he stood there, his face tilted up and eyes clothes letting the water rinse away his sweat and aid in easing some tension; before he began to take shampoo and wash his hair, rinse, and taking a seperate scented soap that he likes, began washing his body.

User Image
                                                        Nariana
                                                        i figured after the pain in the a** he is being, when she wins that bet; he can pay her back for taking care of him. I rolled a dice to see if the jerk who pranked him was mean enough to also damage the violin. I got a 6 affirmative. But in this case, Sue will most certainly be used to undo the damage. His clothes will be washed normally.

ooc:

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image

Where?: Apartment... Laundry room
Feeling? Tired, Concerned

At Amu's offer to shower first and let her take care of the mess, Ikuto tensed but politely refused. He managed to give her a small smile, and he explained that a perpetrator climbed through the open window and did this. Amu frowned deeply at that and continued picking up clothing. So the sound that she heard was the window. It was a good thing that they came back during the daytime then. She would hate for them to still be roaming in the apartment at night. Ikuto continued explaining what happened, but he trailed off suddenly as if he realized that something else was wrong.

Ikuto dropped a pair of jeans and rushed to his desk in a frenzy. She watched him unlock his violin case and knew that the perpetrator had done something to the violin. Listening to Ikuto growl and swear was disheartening. She walked over to Ikuto to comfort him and inspect the damage, but she instinctively took a half step back when she saw his face. For a few seconds, he didn't look like himself; he just looked like the epitome of rage. She had to swallow to force her discomfort away. Thankfully, Yoru flew in, assessed the situation, and gave a brilliant solution. "Ikuto...Nya I'll go find Sue...with her Amu can fix your violin nya, I've seen them fix anything! So...it'll be okay! Hang tight nya!" Yoru looked at her before flying away, and Amu gave him a look of relief. If Ikuto could wait, then Amu could easily handle the situation.

Ikuto didn't say anything for a few moments, but he seemed very tense. He finally spoke, "In this case...I'm glad you still have your charas. Still...when I find out who did this..." Ikuto didn't finish his threat, and Amu was a little glad that he didn't. She didn't think that words would soothe Ikuto right now, so she just continued picking up the clothes off of the bed and floor. Ikuto announced that he decided to take her advice and soon left to take a shower. Hopefully he would feel a little better after a relaxing wash.

Amu sighed deeply after he left. The guy couldn't quite catch a break, could he? After Amu gathered the clothes in the hamper, she removed the pillow cases and sheets from the bed and tossed them into the hamper. To her disappointment, the mud soaked through and dirtied the mattress. It wasn't very wet, but she wouldn't want to sleep on that. While she could wait for Su and just fix all of this, she wasn't sure how long it would take Yoru to find Su. Ikuto needed clothes, and he probably wanted to sleep.

Without a second thought, Amu walked back to her room and quickly pulled out the biggest shirt and stretchiest sweat pants that she owned. Ikuto was right-- he might not fit into these very well. He had a good six inches on her, but these were still better than nothing. She also grabbed her things to shower and change later. She walked back to his room and neatly set the clothes and her things on his dresser. Out of respect for privacy and a preference to not hear perverted jokes from Ikuto, she didn't look through his drawers for underwear.

With that settled, she could go to the laundry room outside and wash. She walked to the bathroom door and knocked loudly. "Ikuto? I'm going to go wash now. I put clothes on your dresser. You can take a nap in my bed since yours is wet. I'll be in the living room later." Perhaps she could convince Ikuto to rest in her bed? He seemed to need a nap. She was smaller and could stretch out on the couch if need be.

Amu went to her room to get detergent and dryer sheets, went to his room room to get the hamper, grabbed her purse on the way out the door, and left the apartment. She checked that she locked it, not wanting more uninvited guests. The laundry room was at the end of the hall and required a key available to residents. She went in with no problem and was able to load the clothes and sheets in two available washing machines. Though she could walk off and return in 30 minutes, she really didn't want to risk it after what just happened. She supposed that she would just sit and wait. Hopefully, she wouldn't fall asleep. She was pretty pooped. Character changes with other charas and physical exertion did not go well hand-in-hand.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo campus
Who?: Yoru
What?: Showered - x-egg hunting
Mine?: Dumpty-Key
Power?: Character Transformation: Black Lynx

User Image

"You are so cold, we even shared a date together that night in the park."

Ikuto spent a good time in the shower, letting the hot rays wash over his face and down his body, rinseing away the sweat from the workout and aiding in washing away some of the irritations he had from before. He eventually took his bottle of shampoo which has a strong ocean spray scent to it to apply to his hair, suds it up then rinceing, repeating the process. Then going for a sandlewood scented body wash to apply to his person. When he is done he may have lingered under the water a little longer. At one point while he washed, he heard Amu call to him that she was taking his things to the wash room. He must have been in the wash room for maybe 20 minutes? He needed it he supposed. Turning off the water he moved out of the cubicle taking a towel to buffet himself dry, wrapping the towel around his waist to hold closed with one hand. He peaked out of the bathroom, didn't see her and moved into his room.

She had left him some sweat pants of hers and a shirt. He is taller then her. He eyed the clothes. For an instance imagining himself wearing them, he could tell that the sweat pants would fit a little loose on his hips and it would be more like capris then pants, and the shirt would either be too small or..."Ikutooooo! Nya where's Amu-chi??" Looking around, Yoru had returned and he had the girls with him, "She went to the laundry hall." The girls seemed to realize his state of not dressed, blushingly went to go find their owner. Yoru didn't notice their departure. "Nya there's a few x-eggs out there, couldn't corner them nya, what should we do??" He stared at Yoru a moment. Knowing Amu she'd want to get those handled, and well if he could get them for her, she could handle those eggs and fix his violin all at once.

"hn...we'll go get them then. He picked up the Dumpty key and dropped the towel. "My heart...Unlock." Hopefully, if Amu chose to help him they won't get into another tangled mess like before. The refreshing transformation to Black Lynx was another aid to cooling his sour mood, there is a certain elation to merging with your own chara to become something super natural. He released a breath when the bright blue light faded away, feeling more refreshed. Yoru made a sly observation in his head. heheh...you know if your clothes aren't clean and dry when we're done Amu's going to really flustered... we might even win that bet too nya. Considering this time he is naked under the character transformation, yea that would do it. That is if Ikuto was really so bold as to walk naked around like that, which yes he does that much modesty. Oi...keh. You're almost worst then I am. he thought with some exasperation at Yoru he heard nothing but mischivious snickering in his head. His tail swished from side to side at that.

Shaking his head, he's rubbed some bad habits off on his chara. He moved to his bedroom window to open and climb out, flicking it shut behind him with his tail. From there he effortlessly manuvered to the roof to attempt to get a direction of the little trouble makers. His sense of smell amplified, he tested the air until he caught the slightest wiff of something tainted. His ears shifting and turning as if pin pointing the direction of the scent. And found that it seems as if the eggs were heading in the direction of the laundry matt where Amu is. Nope, not happening. He turned abruptly and moved to leap roof tops over the appartment section to the small building between appartments where the laundry building is that kids share from the appartment complexes.

Meanwhile where Amu is, what disrupts her thoughts are the familiar bad feeling she gets when an x-egg is around, 3 trouble makers could be seen through the windows outside, her charas should be catching up with her too.

Nariana

[OOC]
"Don't touch me in Erotic places"

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image

Where?: Laundry room... Seiyo campus
Who?: Ikuto, charas
Feeling? Alert

Amu's head was falling to the side as the washing machines quickly lulled her to sleep. She had a strange dream that involved a tea party with her charas, Yoru, and Ikuto. Ikuto was the Cheshire Cat. Yoru was the smallest Mad Hatter that she had ever seen. She didn't dream long enough to find out who everyone else was because something made her shiver enough to wake up.

With a twitch, Amu's eyes fluttered open as she said, "Wha'?" She yawned and stretched her arms over her head. According to the timer on the machine nearest to her, not even ten minutes had passed. She wondered what woke her up; it was strange to feel a chill when the room was quite warm. She stood up and walked to the window to try to wake up. With little interest, she noticed three small black things floating in the distance. She rubbed her droopy eyes and looked again. Realizing what she saw this time, her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "X-eggs?!" She didn't wait for them to get closer to confirm. She bolted out of the laundry room with her purse, but she stopped just outside the door when she realized that she still didn't have the charas. What on earth was she going to do without the charas? Well, she could tell Ikuto at least.

"Aaaaaamuuuuu-chaaaaaannn~!!" she heard a loud, familiar wail and could only laugh out loud as she covered her ears. Ran was clearly back, meaning that Miki, Su, and Dia probably weren't far behind. She held the door open with her foot. "Ran! Over here!" she called out, and the pink chara flew through the door within seconds. "Sorry we're late!! There was a friendly pigeon and a banana--" she began to explain frantically as she floated in front of Amu. Miki interrupted her as she and the other two charas flew through the door, "Not now! Tell her about it later." Amu closed the door before anyone heard her having a conversation with herself.

Amu nodded and asked Su, "Did Yoru fill you in about the mess and Ikuto's violin?" Su nodded and said resolutely, "We'll fix it in no time, but first let's save the eggs, desu~" Amu nodded and said, "My own heart... Unlock!" A flurry of green sparkles surrounded Amu and illuminated the small room. Instantly, Amu was Amulet Clover. She and the charas went outside the door and bolted down the hall. Thankfully, no one was there to see her. The frilly maid outfit was questionable to bystanders.

When Amu was outside in the open area beside the laundry building, she spotted Ikuto leaping from above. He had the advantage from the rooftops, so he could have the skies this time. She didn't want a repeat of the day before. She called out to him, "Can you divert them?" If he could trap the X-eggs for just a few seconds, then she could purify them in one fell swoop of her whisk. They were approaching quickly, and she could now hear them mumbling, "Useless, useless..."

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
¤The Black Lynx

User Image
User Image

Who?: Amu + Charas
What?: x-egg hunting
Mine?: Dumpty-Key - (Yoru)
Power?: Character Transformation: Black Lynx

User Image

"You are so cold, we even shared a date together that night in the park."

Ikuto is distracted not long after arriving at the location, settling down onto the branches of a treetop as Amu exited the laundry room. She had united with Sue in Amulet Clover. If he had thought her transformed as Amulet Heart was bad, this is just kinky. From sexy cheer-leader to naughty maid... Yoru burst out laughing in his head, but had to agree with him on that thought. His Tail twitched from side to side, he groaned through gritted teeth at the sudden feel of his black leather pants getting perhaps a little too tight around his loins. From the white stockings to the puffy skirt that comes short of her knees it falls just short of being a short short skirt, the apron and fluffy style should all together look cute...but knowing the type of body under it all, to Ikuto it just looks kinky, he'd love to peel her like the pear she looks like.

She noticed him when she came out, "Can you divert them?" She called up to him too far away to immiediatly notice how distracted he looked. His ear flickered forward in her direction but then turned to the side, he heard her. "yea..." he responded making himself focus on the trouble makers then on his imagination. He eyed the little eggs making a calculation, he would have to herd them into a corner. "Alright..." He tensed his legs then sprung into the air, character transformation gave him greater heights to leap to, twisting to land lightly on the electric poll before the x-eggs cause them to squeal with surprise upon see him there, they sqeeked in panic and tried to flee, he leapt into their way making fake swipes at them to scare them, even at one point swatting one with his tail, herding them towards Amu.

When one of them tried to flee in another direction he made a ranged swipe with his claws, "Slash Claw!" He was not aiming at the egg, his character transformation is meant to protect or do battle. He could have destroyed the egg if he had wanted to. Instead the claw beams narrowly missed the egg but came delibritly close enough to scare the rascal Shrieking terrafied it fled back to it's fellows, another slash at their reers made them turn and flee right towards Amu. "They're yours." He landed on the ground loosely watching to make sure they go where he wants them to go. Ready to take action to prevent them from fleeing.

Nariana

[OOC]
"Don't touch me in Erotic places"

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image

User Image
Who?: Ikuto + charas
Feeling? Confident
Date/time?: September 16, Monday afternoon

"My heart, unlock! Character Transformation..."

Amu watched in amazement as Ikuto leaped from a tree to a nearby electric pole. She wondered momentarily if she could do that with Yoru. Now on the same level as the X-eggs, Ikuto had no trouble intimidating the X-eggs and making them fly for cover toward her. It would have been so easy for the old Ikuto to destroy the eggs, but he had strict control of his swipes and used them to make her job of purifying them easy. Ikuto landed when he was finished herding the X-eggs and said, "They're yours."

Summoning her special whisk in her right hand, she called out, "Thanks!" before beginning her attack. She spun around twice, and a cloud of honey began to form around her. Raising her whisk above her head, she aimed it toward the X-eggs and cried out, "Remake Honey~!" The honey cloud surrounded and engulfed the X-eggs, washing the darkness from them until they became pure white. When the honey dissolved in a flurry of sparkles, the eggs floated away.

Amu smiled, and her charas waved farewell to them. She called out to Ikuto again, "I'll meet you inside, okay?" before running to the nearest corridor of the apartment complex. Once away from the outdoor common area, she undid her transform, waited a few minutes out of caution, then casually walked to her apartment. She could never be too careful about concealing her identity, though she doubted that many students were even home at this time of day.

"...Amulet Clover!"

User Image
Kris-Nyan87

((EDIT: I always forget to change the status when I copy-paste!! D< ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff