User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University soccer field
Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Competitive
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, afternoon

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Amu dropped the ball and kicked it closely to her feet as she began jogging after Ikuto. Ladies got the ball first, she supposed. She waited until she was near half field before turning away from Ikuto toward the nearest goal at full speed. Ikuto would probably catch up to her in a few seconds, but she wasn't worried. She practiced with boys all the time in high school and knew that they tended to act more aggressively on defense. Despite Ikuto's formidable speed, she figured that she could skirt around him with superior technique. The excitement built up in her as her first encounter with Ikuto approached. When he ran ahead to try and block her, she deftly kicked the ball to her right and sidestepped Ikuto to continue to her goal. What was he going to do to catch her?

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIkuto attempted multiple forms of block to prevent Amu from getting around him to kick the ball towards her side of the field. She deftly found ways to dodge around him which only proved that she is better at this then he is. She'd been able to get around him again and is kicking the ball ahead of him towards the goal. He decided to play dirty to distract her from her game. instead of aiming to block her he came up behind her, reached out to run his fingers up and down her sides, spidering over her rib cage from behind. Should the distraction work he's tickle her harder, wrap arms around her and spin her around deftly moving back to back with her before letting her go and taking the lead, giving the soccer ball a hard kick back across the field to the other goal which is the one he should be aiming for. Letting her drop he danced away from her to avoid a counter attack and jogged away towards the ball to began making haste to the other end of the feild. "Oops, looks like I get the ball." he stuck out his tongue at her playfully, a smirk on his lips. If she were to bark at him that wasn't fair, he would just laugh. "You said nothing about rules Amu. All is fair in war koi." He is being a smart a**, he knows full well the rules about soccer and one on one matches but he chose to ignore them for his convenience.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- playful
                                                        Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University soccer field
Feeling? Competitive

Amu was halfway to the goal, and Ikuto was actually struggling to keep up with her. When he stepped in front of her, she quickly stepped away or maneuvered in small half-circles to skirt around him. When he ran beside her, she created space between them and kept the ball out of his reach. With Ikuto now behind her, it seemed like she was going to make a goal with ease!

In true Ikuto fashion, she suddenly felt his hands snake behind on her ribs and tickle her! "Gyaaa!!" she yelped and fumbled the ball a few feet away. She tried to keep running, but he grabbed her and pulled into a spin. As soon as she was turned away from the ball, he let her go and kicked the ball in the opposite direction. She was caught completely off guard and could only yell in outrage, "Ikuto!!" "Oops, looks like I get the ball," he taunted her. Her checks flushed with anger, as she watched him get farther and farther away to his goal. She sprinted after him at full speed and growled, "So not fair!" to which he responded with a laugh, "You said nothing about rules Amu. All is fair in war koi."

It took a burst of adrenaline to catch up to Ikuto, but Amu was right behind him with a scary glimmer of determination in her eyes in seconds. Watching Ikuto's feet for a few moments, she took an aggressive (but legal, unlike him) approach. She crossed Ikuto's path diagonally and kicked the ball from Ikuto with a grunt. "You're gonna have to pass the ball better than that to keep it from me!" she gloated with a huge grin as she made a wide arc back to her side.

Amu was starting to break a sweat now. Her pace was much faster than when they started since she didn't want Ikuto sneaking behind her again.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87
(Lmaoooo, I literally imagined that happening...)

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHe laughed when he flustered Amu with his cheating, he taunted her as he made haste to his side of the field, about to make a hard enough kick to send the ball into the goal when she sped past him from a diagonal angle, taking the ball from him, circling him wide to head back the way she came. "You're gonna have to pass the ball better than that to keep it from me!" He began to break out into sweat, he perhaps a bit more then her as he wore black colors in the heat of the day. He made a noise of frustration. The woman is too clever with the ball and too quick, he felt indecisive weather to back out of the match and just give up or to play even more dirtier then normal.

Yoru appeared in the air next to him. "Nyaa! She got the ball again, its hard to keep up with her energy. Oh! Hey wanna protect the goal instead of chasing her around?" The cat chara just got an epic idea, chasing a ball is all fun for a cat. But when a ball is rolled or bounced at a cat it is nearly impossible to take it away from a cat who is fixated on the ball. Breathing a little from the exertion, a slow smirk formed on his lips. "Heh, you're on." A splattering of blue sparkles came from Ikuto as he character changed with Yoru, his Neko ears and tail coming into view. Oh he was about to piss her off. The action would no doubt entice Ran into continuing the little war between him and Amu. Which is just fine with him.

As Amu closed in on her target, at the appropriate line to make a goal, right as she swung her leg back to kick the ball to win her first goal, there is a blur of motion as a huge cat promptly dropped out of the sky after he'd done a running leap, twisting mid-air to land gracefully on his feet, a phantom paw attached to his right hand literally batted the ball away from the goal, he finished his landing to all fours. He gave her the sexiest of looks a very playful smirk on his face. "Mine." Then abruptly darted off to the side to avoid her, moving close to the ground, chasing the ball, batting it with the other paw before getting up to his feet to chase it like a human, kicking the ball hard towards the other goal, for perhaps a few steps before leaping closer to the ball to swat it again towards the goal, it is like watching a kitten with a ball going up and down a hallway. Except that Ikuto is 100% cheating.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- playful

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University
Feeling? Very competitive

This time Amu was sure that she could beat Ikuto. She had managed to outrun Ikuto and get the ball back to his side of the field. As the goal line approached, she stopped and kicked the ball as hard as she could... but the ball flew in the opposite direction. "What the --?!" she exclaimed and looked around frantically for the ball. She looked up toward the goal and saw a sneaky cat! Ikuto had character changed-- though she didn't know when Yoru joined them-- and used his Phantom Claw to block the ball! He said seductively, "Mine," but it had no effect on the outraged Amu. "Ikuto!! I knew you were a perveted cosplaying cat boy!!" she yelled as she chased after him. However, he ran far away from her to get to the ball. "AAARRRGH!!" she yelled out of frustration and annoyance as she sprinted as fast as she possibly could to catch up to him.

'New stragegy!!' she thought. If Ikuto was going to cheat and use his character change, then she would have a really hard time beating him in speed or even technique anymore. That darn Phantom Claw had a significant reach, so Ikuto didn't even need to be near the ball. Plus, the Phantom Claw could probably block Ikuto's goal. How on earth was she going to win like that?! 'Where is Ran when you need her??' she thought, feeling a little desperate. Obviously, Amu had proven that she was the superior soccer player. Ikuto wouldn't have cheated if that wasn't the case. But in good fun and a burning desire to beat Ikuto, Amu was still going to try! Amu decided that instead of scoring against Ikuto, she would focus on protecting her goal for now. She would have to figure out how to reach her goal later. If she was lucky, the charas would return soon, but she wasn't going to rely on that.

Running in a straight line to her goal, she barely managed to reach it before Ikuto was ready to kick. She gasped for air as she stood defensively in front of her goal. She played goalie for a semester in high school while the team's goalie was injured. 'I can do this!' she told herself whle she caught her breath. "Give me your best shot, Ikuto!" she yelled to him with a grin when her lungs adequately recovered. Either this was going to be an amazing feat, or this was going to hurt a lot-- maybe both. Amu didn't really care in the moment of competition; she wanted to win!

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Mirai_Raine37 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHe heard Amu's outraged shriek when he had landed on the goal and blocked her attempt to make a goal. Chuckling he darted wide around her, going after the ball getting far ahead of her manipulating the ball. With probably an underline of energy she managed to get ahead of him to her goal to protect, he came to a stop at the line, one foot resting on the ball as he eyed her small figure attempting to protect the goal. "Give me your best shot, Ikuto!" With her poised in the middle of the goal he'd have to make an angle kick to either side of her to avoid hurting her but she'd try to dodge in front of ball to deflect it some how.

While he considered an angle to use he did not notice his sneaky chara as Yoru had come to Amu and had landed on her back, climbed up under her hair, his paws on her neck and back shoulders attempting to hide from Ikuto. "Ne Amu don't panic it's me nya. wanna try an experiment? I don't know where the girls got off too but you two are playing with a ball how could I not watch nya. I think I can cover both of you nya barrowing my power, is probably possible with both the lock and key available. Ya'know since Ikuto is willing to cheat, why not nya play on equal terms ne heheh?" He spoke softly enough into her ear his tail twitching from side to side in excited anticipation. She has a split second to decide before Ikuto chose an angle to kick the ball, which he did kicking the ball to a sharp left angle hoping to have it bounce of the guard of the goal and then deflect inwards to a sharp right angle into the net.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- playful

Nariana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Seiyo University soccer fields

Amu eyed Ikuto carefully as he decided how to kick the ball. She flinched when she felt something land on her neck and began reaching behind her to swat it. However, she heard a familiar voice and lowered her hand back down. "Ne Amu don't panic it's me nya," Yoru whispered to her. She didn't take her eyes off of Ikuto, but she listened. "Wanna try an experiment?" Amu grunted; she was curious. "I don't know where the girls got off too but you two are playing with a ball how could I not watch nya. I think I can cover both of you nya barrowing my power, is probably possible with both the lock and key available. Ya'know since Ikuto is willing to cheat, why not nya play on equal terms ne heheh?" Yoru was just as mischievous as his master-- which, of course, should be no surprise. Amu was being offered a chance to get on Ikuto's level. While she had reservations about it since Amulet Neko didn't go so well, she also knew that Yoru did that one on a whim. This time, he was asking for her permission. Ikuto started moving, and her time was up.

"Do it!!" she yelled before Ikuto kicked the ball, giving Yoru permission to change with her. Amu jumped to her right and stretched her arms out to intercept the ball, expecting to land on her side. To her luck, her hands securely wrapped around the ball. As she braced herself for the fall, she felt a burst of energy flow through her and saw sparkles just before they dissipated. In that moment, she knew that she wasn't going to fall. Amazingly, her fall turned into a low crouch on the ground with the ball cradled in her left arm and her right hand balancing her body.

"Awww, yessssss!!" she exclaimed victoriously as her furry tail swished back and forth. She touched her right hand to where her cat ears would be and felt a furry ear. She looked to a surprised Ikuto and saw that he was still character changed, too. 'So it is possible!' she thought with glee. "Yoru, you're a genius!" she complimented the little chara as she stood to her full height. "Didn't see that coming, huh, Ikuto? Now this is mooOOOre... like it!" she yelled at Ikuto while launching the ball as far as she could across the field. Eagerly, she chased after the ball with new energy. Every step felt light, and her speed dramatically increased. No wonder Ikuto decided to cheat; it made playing soccer way more interesting! Now she was confident that she couldn't lose.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Mirai_Raine37 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIkuto analyzed the angle he'd need to hit the ball to get it into the goal, this coupled with the added strength he gets from character change should be an effortless win. He did not know that Yoru was conspiring against him, "Do it!!" He was already kicking the ball when she shouted, her voice like a command and for an instance he hesitated as if wondering why she said that, the ball bounced off the rim of the goal and would have gone into the net but Amu followed leaning far over to defend the goal, under normal circumstances she might have missed and sprawled onto her side while he won the first out of three goals...except that there is a shower of pink sparkles, she caught the ball and managed to keep her balance effortlessly. He thought at first that Ran had finally character changed with her.

That is until he saw the more obvious alterations to her body, pink furry appendages waving in the air giving her a whole new center of balance then she is normally used to. A pair of neko ears stood out in her pink hair. He took an uncertain step back, his own furry blue tail seemed somewhat fuzzed from the shock he felt. "But.....Yoru??" he then noticed the cat chara perched on her shoulder looking very pleased with himself. Amu let out a cry of triumph, "Awww, yessssss!!" she exclaimed victoriously as her furry tail swished back and forth. She touched her right hand to where her cat ears would be and felt a furry ear. She looked to a surprised Ikuto and saw that he was still character changed, too."Yoru, you're a genius!" she complimented the little chara as she stood to her full height, a rapt look of challenge and glee in her golden eyes.

Ikuto for his part was stunned, his mouth had even dropped open a little in shock. He has never heard of a chara sharing it's power over two people before, it surely couldn't possibly do this for the full character transformation because then their master is using over 110% of the chara's powers. "Didn't see that coming, huh, Ikuto? Now this is mooOOOre... like it!" she yelled at Ikuto while launching the ball as far as she could across the field. Eagerly, she chased after the ball with new energy.

Yoru floated up off of her shoulder as she sprinted off, he looked exceptionally pleased with himself and appeared to be looking for praise from him as well. "Nyaaa like what I did there Ikuto?? Now the game is more interesting and you kittens can play fairish. nya." that is as 'fair' play as Yoru would have ever considered. Ikuto didn't know if he wanted to thump the chara or not. He didn't ask him if he could do this, the point of cheating is to get a hand up over your opponent. Annoyed, he walked away from his chara, "You can sit in the sidelines." his voice perhaps a little cold. but he didn't undo his character change, now that Amu was sharing the power if he is to win any goals he would have to pull out all the stops. "Nya!? Ikutoooooo!" the cat chara mewed sulkily, but hoped that Ikuto would find the fun in this instead of being a sore looser.

Ikuto looked towards Amu's fleeing form as a neko girl, took a few bounding steps and ran after her lowering his body closer to the ground he went into a full sprint, every step launching him 3 steps faster then a normal sprinter, she is enough ahead of him that he conjured his phantom paws to bring it swinging down to the ground in front of him then expanding the paw to a huge shape giving him enough spring in a catapulting move to land him onto the opposite goal facing away from her, landing on a crouch he then hooked his tail around the bar he perched on to allow himself to fall backwards to an upside down position prepared to bat the ball away from the goal, she could get mean and hold him restrained enough with her own phantom paws long enough to get a goal in. He is prepared to deflect it from the awkward position he chose to do so in.

User Image
                                                        Nariana
                                                        Do another dice roll of a 20-sider - get a number higher then his defense and she wins the goal.

ooc:
                                                        Who: --- Amu & Yoru
                                                        Feeling --- Stunned, disbelief, a hint of jealousy or perhaps possessiveness...

Nariana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Amu regained control of the ball before Ikuto could catch her. Now that the playing field had been leveled extremely, she had no doubts that she would win. 'Ikuto couldn't possibly do anything--' Amu thought but was immediately proven wrong again. As she sped toward the goal, she saw Ikuto use his Phantom Claw to catapult himself past her to his goal. "You've gotta be kidding me..." she said and deadpanned. She had to give him credit for trying, though; he was pretty creative when he wanted to be. Ikuto lithely landed on top of the goal and hung upside down from it as he prepared to intercept her kick.

Amu slowed down to a jogging pace for a few seconds to think about what to do. She really wanted to make a goal now that Ikuto went through so much effort to win against her. It seemed like her powers mirrored Ikuto's, meaning that she could probably also conjure a Phantom Claw. Should she stoop to his level and restrain him with it? No, she was going to rely on skill. If he did decide to pull out his Phantom Claw, though, then maybe she could whip out hers to mess with him. That would only be a last resort. The way Ikuto was situated-- as uncomfortable as it looked-- he might actually try to catch it. Amu wondered how he didn't become light-headed.

Since Ikuto was hanging high, Amu decided to kick the ball as low as possible to avoid his hands. She also somewhat hoped that he would fall if he reached too far. Amu knew what to do and decided to add a little... spin to her kick. She took a deep breath before she picked up her pace to a sprint. Amu yelled, as if she was charging her energy, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!" before kicking the ball as hard as she could and yelling, "GOOOOOO!!"

The ball sped toward the goal, and Amu held her breath as Ikuto stretched down to catch the ball... and missed! The ball whipped past Ikuto, tousling his hair and landing into the net. Amu fist-pumped into the air and cheered, "YES!! I did it!!" Her tail swayed excitedly, and she jumped up and down. She jogged toward Ikuto with a smug grin and asked excitedly, "Best two out of three?" She was sweaty now, but she felt great! Was it the chara change or the adrenaline? It was probably both!

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHanging upside down is fun, for a short period before soon his blood begins to flow in the ways of gravity, which is his head. There is no telling how long it takes before he'd soon get light-headed and dizzy. Amu seemed impressed against her will with his tactics, she slowed her pace to consider how best to shoot the ball past him. His tail is curling around the top guard of the net, he felt some strain in his legs as he gripped the top of the net with his boots. Careless of his shirt sliding a little down over his hips and down his sides a little. Exposure of some skin at his midriff. Watching Amu's approach from an upside down view, The ground acting as the sky from his distorted vision. Should she kick the ball high he has a chance of catching it at his chest or with his paws, But should she kick the ball low then he'd have to stretch the paws to bat at the ground in hops of blocking the ball.

Coming to her decision, she picked up her page with a battle cry before kicking the ball, seemingly right at his head spinning across the ground. He made to reach up (down) to make a swipe meaning to swat it away, but the ball spun around his swipe almost, missed hitting him in the forehead but instead tousled his hair and swept into the net. By that point he couldn't keep his grip on the guard bar and slipped, "Oof!" the air knocked out of him he managed to avoid a concussion taking the fall on his paws as the rest of him flipped over to sprawl on his stomach. Amu let out a shriek of a cheer jumping up and down in her victory in winning the first match. He felt dizzy after that stunt, and was sorely tempted to back out of the competition. He is better at running across rooftops or using the city as his jungle gym rather then chasing balls around on a field.

Footsteps stopped next to him, he glanced to the side at Amu's sneakers, her tail swayed from side to side with playful anticipation, a smug grin and asked excitedly, "Best two out of three?" It is like trying to keep up with a kitten on a sugar rush. It reminded him of the first time he took her to the amusement park, she seemed to have enough energy for the both of them, it was exhausting just watching her endless energy. Though...sitting up he gazed up her eagerness, finding his type of a challenge despite his cheating exhilerating. He smiled with a slight chuckle. Giving in. "Okay...I need water first." He climbed to his feet, staggering a step giving his head a shake to get rid of stars in his vision. "Nice shoot by the way...I didn't know Yoru could do this by the way." He walked over to where they left their stuff, got a few coins then approached an outdoor vending machine to get a bottle of water.

Before bending to get the bottle, he unbuttoned his shirt, slipping out of it so he was in his shorts and shoes. His lean figure slightly chizzled with lean wry muscles. His back to her he bent to get the bottle unscrewing the lid, he tilted his head back to drink half of the bottle, then poured the remainder of the cool liquid over his face and hair letting the water run drizzles down his neck and over his shoulders to drizzle and drip down his back and chest. It felt nice...he also is totally aware of how hot the sight must look to Amu. He made a show of it, letting out a soft pleasurable moan as the cool water rinsed over his body, this coupled with the cool breeze cooled him right down. he closed his eyes and gave his hair a toss sprinkling water droplets around, then ran his hand through his hair from front to back, tensing and showing off his biceps, A little water flattened the fur on his left cat ear, so when he shook his head his appendages flicked water off.

When he opened his eyes to look at her, he wore an knowing expression. He bent then to pick up a second bottle of water, moving over to her in a sexy saunter then held the bottle over her head teasingly out of reach. Tucking his other hand into his waistline. "Thirsty, Amu?" He had tossed his shirt to the side, it appeared he was going to play shirtless in the next round. There are laws or should be laws about being sexy, he is breaking every one of them, He is standing within arms reach of her, looming. holding the refrigerated water over her head; droplets of water dripped down his chest, a bead or so of liquid clinging to his left peck.

User Image
                                                        Nariana
                                                        He is still Character changed ^^

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- hot
                                                        Inventory --- clothes, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Seductive

Amu was delighted when Ikuto agreed to play after a water break. She was itching to see what else she could do with her enhanced skills. When Ikuto stood up and recovered his balance, Amu walked beside him to the benches. "Nice shoot by the way," Ikuto complimented her.

"Thanks!" she responded enthusiastically.

Ikuto continued, "I didn't know Yoru could do this by the way," referring to Yoru's ability to character change with multiple users.

Amu replied and shrugged, "Me neither! But mathematically, I guess it makes sense. You only use 25% of a chara's ability in a character change, so two users only equals 50%." Amu put one hand on her chin and thought about it a little more. "I wonder if it's exclusive to you and me because of the Humpty Lock and Dumpty Key. Who knows."

When they reached the bench with their belongings, Amu sat down while Ikuto walked to the vending machine. She supposed that he wanted a cold drink, rather than the room temperature ones that they brought. Amu reached into the bag beside her for a towel and a bottle of water. After all that running, her face felt very hot. She opened the bottle and poured a little water onto the towel. Slapping the damp towel over her face, she sighed in relief as it immediately cooled her off.

She heard Ikuto moving around and uncovered an eye to glance at him. She was just in time to see him removing his shirt rather dramatically. Amu’s face suddenly heated up again, making her more grateful for the towel covering her face. Ikuto drank some of his water before pouring it on his head. Like a magazine photo shoot, he flexed his arm as he ran his hand through his wet hair. He gave her a naughty look; she looked away from him and stifled a laugh. Ikuto was sexy, but he was still very ridiculous at times. As Ikuto sauntered to Amu, she removed the towel from her face and looked up to him. One hand held a bottle of water above her head, while the other hand was tucked into his shorts. ”Thirsty, Amu?” he asked in a sultry voice.

Willing to play along a bit, she stood from the bench and leaned toward him with as seductive of a look as she could muster without laughing. ”Mmmhmm, quite,” she said in a low voice as her fingers traced down the arm not holding the bottle. Her fingers rested right above his waistline, and her thumb drew circles on his wrist. Ikuto probably didn’t expect that. After several intense seconds of Amu staring into Ikuto’s eyes, she cracked a smile and snickered.

”Cool off, hot stuff,” she teased him and pulled away. She took the bottle from him and tossed him the towel. ”Let’s switch,” she said and opened the bottle. She drank half of the water greedily, quenching her thirst. ”That’s better. Are you ready to go back out?” she said and put the bottle away.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHe glanced at her as they walked to where they'd left their stuff, she theorized the ability to share character change with multiple people, and then thought that it was just unique to them because of the lock and key. He shrugged, "I guess." While she wet a towel to wash off sweat he'd picked up some change and went to the vending machine. He displayed himself as he made a photo finish modeling move throwing out his charm while purposely drawing attention to himself. He'd expected her to be quite flustered after the display.

Hovering over her with a bottle of water in one hand and his other hand tucked into his waist line he asked her in a sultry tone if she is thirsty. Her eyes twinkled as she rose, leaned towards him; ”Mmmhmm, quite,” Her tone seductive which is a bit of a surprise, she traced her fingers down his arm not holding the bottle, he watched the motion. Her fingers coming to rest above his waist line while her thumb traced circles over his wrist, she didn't appear to be overwhelmed by his charm, in fact ever since they confessed to one another she seems to be getting immune to his charm which is frustrating when he doesn't get the reaction he hoped for. This point is emphasized when she cracked up snickering at him.

"Tch...." he grunted when she took the bottle from him and tossed him the towel instead, disgruntled his smirk had slipped as she laughed at him. His tail flicked from side to side with some disappointed agitation even as his ears folded back a little which made him look even more disgruntled. No doubt it is even more a funny image to her because she might be learning how best to handle his teasing charm by putting him off balance. ”Cool off, hot stuff,” she teased him and pulled away. She drank half of the bottle of cold water then asked if he is ready to go for another round. He grunted wiping the water off his face and draped the damp towel over his neck.

He walked off to the field again, a little moody he was going to take it out on the ball and try to win the next game. He got to the ball first and gave it a swift kick to his side of the field then took off after it, if he lost the second round then he'll probably call it quits, and would remember why he didn't particularly care for competitive sports; probably because even though he had to join them when in school he never put a whole lot of effort in winning, the only ball game had been good at is basketball, bouncing a ball ahead of him coupled with his catlike reflexes and then leaping for the basket he almost always got the hoop.

User Image
                                                        Nariana
                                                        lol sore looser, he's getting a bit moody. I'll bet Amu would have fun turning his teasing game back at him, a combination of feminin whiles, firm hand and the right sort of teasing would produce funny results.

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Disgruntled

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Seductive

Ikuto was clearly unamused at Amu's resistance to his wiles. She laughed as his smirk faded and his ears folded back. She didn't mean to ruin the kitty's fun. As she was standing, he was already walking to the field without her. "Oi, wait up, Ikuto!" He started running without her, kicking the ball to his side of the field before she was on the field. "Heeeeyy!!" she griped as she ran toward him.

She wondered what she could do to keep the game interesting. Since he had put so much effort into teasing and tricking her, what could she come up with? 'Hmm, I wonder if I could be the girl who cried... cat?... Come up with a better name, Amu,' she thought. It wasn't the nicest tease, but she had something fun up her sleeve if he came running.

"AH!!" she suddenly exclaimed and started stumbling. Slowly, she sank to the ground on her bottom, holding her left thigh. She imagined a time that she actually hurt herself during a soccer game and scrunched up her face. To her pleasure, she managed to make her ears fold down, too. "Ooooo, ouch..." she moaned while her face was down down, glancing at Ikuto across the field from the corner of her eye. Would he take the bait?

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Hmmmm...

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxHe'd kicked the ball swiftly to his side of the field leaving Amu behind, she griped in protest of his head start before she had a chance to get up. He was now in the sort of mood to get the game over with. When he heard Amu's tone turn shrill as though in sudden pain. The sound made him stop and look back at her, she'd fallen over and is clutching her thigh as if in pain. "Amu?" he left the ball where it was, jogged over to her. Had she strained muscle in the last round, or she could be having a leg cramp. Concern filled his eyes he moved to her side "Where does it hurt?" he knelt down beside her eyeing her pained grimace he laid his hand over hers on her thigh, he was going to give the taught muscle a message to sooth the knots it might have twisted up in, his fingers beginning to press, rub circles, unaware that she is tricking him.

User Image
                                                        Nariana

ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Disgruntled, concerned

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff