Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

User Image
No matter what changes, I'll still be me...

"Thanks, Yoru," Amu told the chara since Ikuto was little help, as usual. He didn't say when he would be showering, so Amu assumed he would be up to more perverted antics by trying to surprise her. 'I should probably watch my back when I shower... I hope the door locks,' she thought and sighed. "Anyway, Ikuto, you should finish unpacking. My parents will be here soon, and a neat room will make them feel better about this whole living situation," she informed him. "Is Ami-chan coming, too?" Su asked curiously. "Yeah, she is since Mama and Papa are going to be here and there's no one to babysit her." "In that case, I'll get busy in the kitchen and make cookies!" Su said enthusiastically before flying away. Amu's other charas perked up and decided to follow her.

...And I can be whoever I want to be!

Reila_Raine25

((Time skip next?))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxIkuto merely leaned against her bedroom wall while she continued to unpack her things, she thanked Yoru for telling her what his class schedule is like. She showed nothing on her face to suggest what she was thinking about at the moment, he watched her put her jewelry away for a few moments before she spoke up, informing him of the soon arrival of her family to probably be sure she is settled into her new temporary home for the start of term. "Anyway, Ikuto, you should finish unpacking. My parents will be here soon, and a neat room will make them feel better about this whole living situation," He said nothing at first but grunted his acknowledgment to the situation. He would rather make a good impression on her father at the very least. Though her mother knows a little bit about his more shady nature, since; when he and Amu were caught red handed by her back then, they'd told her about his situation back then: Not feeling well, nowhere to go, sneaking into Amu's room to stay with her in secret. Neither of them thinking about trusting in her parents to help them at the time. He'd bet however that Mrs. Hinamori would rather his shadier character be left unknown from her husband, they don't need him to think it is not safe for Amu to be around him.

☩☩xxx"Is Ami-chan coming, too?" Su asked curiously. Yoru made a face in the background and seemed to unconsciously float higher to hopefully stay out reach of that enthusiastic little girl. He remembered distinctly about being forced into a dolly's dress and made to play with her in a Tea Party kids set. Amut answered her, "Yeah, she is since Mama and Papa are going to be here and there's no one to babysit her." "In that case, I'll get busy in the kitchen and make cookies!" Su said enthusiastically before flying away. Amu's other charas perked up and decided to follow her. Cat ears also perked up at the mention of cookies, his tail swished from side to side at the thought of chocolate chip cookies at that. "I...I'm gonna go steal some chocolate chips xD!" Yoru said as he rubbed the back of his fluffy head then zipped out after the girls to go hover and snitch sweets when the chance came. That would certainly keep the girls busy between baking and keeping Yoru out of trouble.

☩☩xxx"Sooo, has your kid sister outgrown Utau yet... or has she benefited more from her?" From what he could remember of Amu's kid sister, she idolized Utau and practiced Utau's songs with a toy microphone. Her hyper, innocent behavior was cute, and Ikuto felt some sympathy with Yoru's plight whenever the hyper child got a hold of him, the center of attention, spoiled little girl. If she had benefited from Utau's example then she may even have a shugo chara for her own by now, perhaps even a dream to become an Idol like his sister. It is only an idol interest. He hasn't seen or contacted Utau yet since returning back to town. Though he suspects that she will soon find out and no doubt take time off her work to hunt him down. After a few minutes he turned to walk out Amu's room, just turning to his left and going into his room leaving his and her door open so if they want to they can talk to one another while they unpack and organize their rooms.

☩☩xxx He could hear her responses clearly as he moved to his own bed, the room's walls were painted a burnt orange color, not much his color but he can't be picky about the walls, the furniture is dark however so he doesn't mind it much. He doesn't need much just a full size bed, a wardrobe and a desk. There is a neat rug in the middle of the floor depicted symbols or sorts. He tossed his things off of the bed, then calmly made it with his more nicer bed linens and comforter. Then hauled his suitcase up to the bed and began to put away his clothes. His clothes are a variety of blacks and leathers, some casual clothes with denim jeans and some fun tee-shirts. Such as one that has the legend stated 'Free Kisses' on it. He still has his old school uniform, its become part of his wardrobe and he still wears it on occasion because he likes the style. Folding, and putting away his clothes silently. When this is done, he set a nice laptop case down in the chair by the desk, the laptop itself is alien-ware from Dell. It has a nice light up keyboard, he could use it at night without lights on if he wanted to. He set his book bag on the desk, it has his school books in it. On his bedside table he set up a little alarm clock, it does not buzz, but rather plays soft nature sounds that gently rouse you from your sleep. Next to it is a lamp, and a black box locked shut, no bigger then a piggy bank. He has the key to it on him at all times. Next to it on a black square piece of silk is Yoru's egg. He left his white violin case on the bed itself when he is finished.

User Image
                                                        ooc: (I added apartment appearances on main post, if you don't like the image i put (optionally) as Amu's room, you can look through google images for another 'typical college girl's bedroom' for one you think is amu's type.)
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu, Ami, Mr. & Mrs. Hinamori & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Neutral.
                                                        Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

User Image

"Sooo, has your kid sister outgrown Utau yet... or has she benefited more from her?" Amu heard Ikuto ask before he crossed the hallway to his own room. "No way. You don't just outgrow someone as special as Utau-chan. You would get a mouthful from her if she heard you say that," Amu said, a little spunk in her voice. She still greatly admired the idol, herself, even after all these years. Though Ikuto had been gone for a long time, Utau almost always came to visit Amu when she was in town. A smile graced her lips as she reminisced on those fun times-- shopping, eating ramen noodles together, and even staying up late wherever they were to talk about Ikuto together. Amu doubted Ikuto knew about that last part, though.

Shaking her head to clear her mind of the nostalgia, she continued talking about Ami and moved to sort through a box of clothes. "In fact, Ami loves her more than ever. She's taking singing lessons now, and she's really good! The passion she has for singing reminds me of Utau, and I think Ami will have her own shugo chara soon. She's at that age, you know." Ami had grown up to be a very talkative, very happy-go-lucky child over the years. She was now ten years old; honestly, Amu was a little surprised that Ami's egg hadn't manifested yet. That girl's dreams were so bright and pure, unlike Amu's muddled and confused ones. Still, she didn't worry about Ami much in that department.

"Ahh! Yoruuu!!" a high-pitched squeal came from the kitchen. Yoru had just swooped in for his first batch of chocolate chips, apparently. They were no longer sticking to the dough Su had kneaded for the cookies. "You can eat chocolate chips, but not the ones being prepared!" Miki scolded him, while Ran just giggled away. At least someone thought this was amusing. Amu turned her head to listen to them, but she only let out a small chuckle before returning to her work. She wanted to make her room as organized as possible now, so she wouldn't have to deal with finding her stuff later when school started.

Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxx"No way. You don't just outgrow someone as special as Utau-chan. You would get a mouthful from her if she heard you say that," He heard her conviction a few moments after he went to organize his room, he chuckled slightly as he began unpacking his things. He knew how Utau can get, and to her it would be a teasing remark, though she'd still probably chew his ear off for it. "In fact, Ami loves her more than ever. She's taking singing lessons now, and she's really good! The passion she has for singing reminds me of Utau, and I think Ami will have her own shugo chara soon. She's at that age, you know." He was just folding the tee-shirt with the legend 'free kisses' up and pushing it into a drawer as she spoke further about her kid sister. So the girl has begun to benefit from Utau's example. She did seem to be just like his sister when she was young. By the sounds of it, he could guess that she has seen more of his sister then of him. But he didn't make many more comments.

Once he finished organizing his room he walked out into the living room area and just sat down on a couch as a shriek issues from the kitchen as his mischievous little cat chara snatched some chocolate off of the cookies. He smirked a littly coyly, both he and Yoru are chocolate lovers. It is a good thing that the stuff is not poisoness to cats as it is to dogs. He idly picked up a remote and flicked on the TV, the first sound to penetrate the room is the starting theme to one of Utau's albums as the news is depicting a live show and interview of the now famed Idol and her director. It seems that utau has sold out her latest album and that she may be taking a break soon. After the break, according to Nikaidoe who married Utau's director, they are taking Utau on a world tour again shortly. It seems that to Ikuto, they have come a long way since all three of them worked and competed in Easter. Utau spoke of visiting some friends of hers tomarrow, he sweatdropped slightly. She isn't aware that he is back, so if by 'friends' she means visiting Amu then she'd be in for a surprise.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Neutral.

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Ikuto and Amu became pretty silent after a few minutes, so Amu took this has her opportunity to finish organizing her room. Ikuto soon left for the living room, which gave Amu some time to think about the last half hour in peace. She contemplated her feelings for Ikuto while keeping her hands busy unpacking boxes filled with her little knickknacks. 'Why did I react so strongly when Ikuto first came?' she asked herself, her eyebrows knitting together. ''Because you missed him. It's been a long time. That's pretty normal, right?' she started having a conversation with herself, trying to ignore the idea that there may have been more to her reaction that just not seeing him for a while. 'Well, he's my good friend. I love him like I love anybody...' But that thought didn't settle right with her. Still, she refused to assess her feelings any further than that and hummed to herself to keep her thoughts preoccupied. A familiar tune came to her, one she hadn't heard in years. The sad, beautiful song Ikuto played on his violin filled her with nostalgia, and she began humming that until all her boxes were unpacked and all her items in her room were neatly put away.

That took her almost an hour, and Amu could smell the delicious scent of cookies wafting through the air from the kitchen. Stretching her arms high in the air, she mumbled, "Perfect timing," before moseying to the kitchen for a snack. It was about eleven in the morning, and Amu expected her family to be here any minute. As she entered the kitchen, she watched expectantly as Su-- with the help of the other charas-- pulled out a hot tray of cookies from the oven with a mitt and wobbly placed it on the stove. "Those look great, you guys!" she smiled and told the now-resting charas as her hands clasped together. How those little bodies managed on their own, she would never know. She was definitely impressed with their teamwork.

Seemingly on cue, the doorbell rang. "That must be my family!" Amu turned her head and trotted away to the door. She suddenly felt a little nervous about this encounter. Mama made peace with the idea of Amu staying with a male roommate, but Papa was a whole 'nother story. He was a wreck at the idea of his "little sparrow" moving out, and he was definitely upset about her having to live off-campus with a male. Still, Mama worked her magic and convinced him that it would be alright. "Ikuto," she said quietly and motioned for him to stand up.

Taking a deep breath, she unlocked and opened the door. Immediately, her little sister Ami ran into the apartment to take a dramatic look at Amu's new home. Mrs. Hinamori hugged and greeted Amu while Mr. Hinamori darkly took note of Ikuto's presence. Mrs. Hinamori, recognizing Ikuto yet again, walked over to the young man and said with a sweet but knowing smile while bowing, "Good morning, Ikuto-kun. It's nice to see you again. Have you met my husband, Tsumugu?" Amu tensed up, wondering what Ikuto would do. Her father was very unforgiving when it came to his daughters' youth and innocence. Plus, she wasn't sure if he knew that both Amu and Mrs. Hinamori had already met Amu multiple times. She silently prayed that this encounter would go smoothly, but she had her doubts.

Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxWhile Amu and Ikuto tidied up their bedrooms, Yoru in the meanwhile hovered over the girls in the kitchen the whole time. At first while the girls set out the ingredience he hovered next to Ran who seemed to do more cheering then helping. He gleefully informed her and the others what he and Ikuto have been up to since they last saw them all. ”Nya, we traveled to many places, learning a bit about each country as we went, language and cultures. Ikuto nyan and I spent at least a few weeks in France, Ikuto is almost fluent in French, nya he kept greeting Amu in random phone calls in French heh like to a secret lover heheh.” Yoru, being a guy has no hesitant qualms about gossiping about their adventures or making references to flirting or romance that his owner does seemingly without batting an eye.

☩☩xxxYoru benefits off of the examples that Ikuto sets out and this trouble maker defines whole new meanings to the word mischief. Yoru had done most of the communications between them, Amu and Utau; always sending Photo text messages to their phones. It was fun learning to master the phone camera. Like a game to him. Once, he mischievously sent Amu’s phone a perfect up close photo of Ikuto asleep in a hotel xD. ”After a while we began to travel with an Band of String Orchestra, they were on their World Tour. Nya! Ikuto benefited from the Director who not only trained his father, but aided Ikuto to sharpen his skills as a violinist to a razor’s edge,”

☩☩xxx“ He’s in the process of making his own string album, he was working with the director…”
                                                        Yoru’s excitement began to drift off as he recalled a very recent event and his story telling is cut short. Hesitant nervousness and worry seemed to seep from him as his tail became still and his ears curved back a little. But then at that point he saw that Sue was adding the chocolate chips to the food processor and the cookie dough. He reacted to the sight of chocolate, for the time being forgetting about the story and his worries. ”NYA!” He had swooped down and snatched the bag of chocolate chips, his claws ripping the bag open and sending chips flying everywhere, making a mess. That is when Sue had let out an outraged shriek from the kitchen and scolded him for the sneak. He took what was left of the bag and began to eat the chocolate like popcorn while the girls cleaned the mess he made and resumed cooking. He had there-after spoken of some other things he and Ikuto did, mostly traveling, playing music and shopping, he skirted around any further talk about Ikuto’s album and any events ill or good that seemed to be connected to it.

☩☩xxxWhen Amu entered the kitchen, she watched expectantly as Su-- with the help of the other charas-- pulled out a hot tray of cookies from the oven with a mitt and wobbly placed it on the stove. "Those look great, you guys!" she smiled and told the now-resting charas as her hands clasped together. Yoru had only helped to move the hot pan to the counter, he had chocolate smeared on his little face. He went to groom himself like any cat while Amu went to go answer the door. Ikuto had been watching the news about Utau, then the weather, then the local politics which unsurprisingly involved Tsukasa.

☩☩xxx"Ikuto," Amu said quietly and motioned for him to stand up. He had heard the doorbell, and had looked around at the door then glanced at Amu. He used the remote control to turn the television off before standing as Amu unlocked and opened the door. A girl about 10ish rushed into the apartment dramatically eager to see her big sister’s new home, the girl, Ami he presumed looked like Amu had at that age except for the blond hair. Ami didn’t share Amu’s Gothic style but wore dresses and her innocence is no different from when she was a toddler. She in fact reminds him of Utau when she was little. He watched her progress briefly then straitened as Amu’s parents came into the room.

☩☩xxxAmu hugged her mother and though Mrs. Hinamori greeted him, he bowed politely in return; ”Good morning, Mrs. Hinamori-san.” he straightened slowly as the confrontation moved to finally meeting Amu’s father who eyed him with deep suspicion, it was clear that Mr. Hinaomori might be trying to intimidate Ikuto by sheer looming and glares alone. But, Ikuto is not a man easily cowed. He took one or two steps nearer to Amu’s father and proffered out a hand to shake his. ”Good morning, sir. My name is Ikuto Tsukiyomi; It’s nice to meet you.” Ikuto’s mannerisms drastically matured to being an adult. Far different then the immature, ever playful perverted character he uses around Amu. He has shown to have a mature character before, and wouldn’t deliberately do something to offend unless he had legitimate reasons to. In this case he did not; he didn’t want to give off a bad boy impression here.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Neutral.

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Amu visibly tensed as Ikuto approached her father. 'If my guardian angel is listening to me, please let this not be a catastrophe... Please?' she prayed silently. Ikuto made a very mature introduction to Amu's relief, but she worried that her father wouldn't be so friendly. Midori noticed Amu's nervousness and shot her a wink as they watched the small conversation unfold.

Tsumugu used his deliberately deep, fatherly tone as he returned the shake a little gruffly and said, "Tsukiyomi-san, I hope you are getting along well with my daughter. I want her to have the best year possible... even if that means I can't be here to protect her from male distractions." The last part came out more like mumbling, but it was discernible. All the while, Tsumugu stared intently at Ikuto, analyzing the boy. Midori patted him on the shoulder with a smile and quickly said in her sweetest tone, "Now now, honey. Amu-chan is a good girl, and Ikuto-kun is a nice boy. They will get along just fine, Papa. Relax a little." At this, Tsumugu sagged and sounded more like his usual self. "Oh, alright... But I'm watching you!" he said and pointed from his eyes to Ikuto's before retreating back a few steps.

"Now how about we get the rest of Amu's stuff from the van, so she can finish ordering her room today?" Tsumugu nodded, and Amu led the way to the door. She tried to fight off the urge to blush out of embarrassment; her dad could be so uncool sometimes. Still, it could have been worse. She was thankful that her mom did damage control. "We'll be back in a few minutes, Ikuto," she told him calmly as they left, trying to seem okay about that awkward conversation she just witnessed.

Meanwhile, the charas kept Ami occupied with the chocolate chip cookies they made in the kitchen. She was now old enough to know when to speak to the charas and when to remain quiet. This was a time for the latter since her parents couldn't see the charas, so she munched silently while the adults handled their business. Ran, Miki, and Su gave each other the look that said, 'We need to discuss this later,' regarding what Yoru had told them. Something about his story was fishy, no pun intended, but all the commotion around them prevented any further delving.

For the few minutes Amu left with her parents, Ami decided that this was her chance to finally talk. She ran over to Ikuto with a big grin and greeted him, "Hello, Neko-kun! Do you remember me?" She didn't remember him all too well after years passed, but she still had an idea of who he was from overhearing Amu's charas talk about him every so often. He was an older friend of Amu's who also had a chara. And somehow he also knew Utau. 'If I get lucky, maybe his ears will pop out before Papa and Mama return!' she thought excitedly.

Reila_Raine25

((Ahhhh, so sorry for the wait! School has been kicking my butt. Feel free to autoplay and wrap things up next post. Parents and Amu return, stuff, bye, whatever... x.x
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I could've sworn Ami saw Ikuto once. Idk how. >.< Just go with it, lol? Or not. Idk. I'm rambling.))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxAmu's father used his deliberately deep, fatherly tone as he returned the shake a little gruffly and said, "Tsukiyomi-san, I hope you are getting along well with my daughter. I want her to have the best year possible... even if that means I can't be here to protect her from male distractions." The last part came out more like mumbling, but it was discernible. Ikuto felt the man's tight grip but showed no sign of discomfort about it, when he let go, Ikuto merely slipped his hands into his pockets, his deep blue eyes not leaving Mr. Hinamori. He heard that last part and pretended he hadn't. "Yes sir." he thought he should keep things polite and neutral. He knew that Mr. Hinamori is analyzing him, measuring him up, he just gazed back impassively. Mrs. Hinamori broke up the tense moment assuring her husband about Ikuto. The man's shoulders slumped with a sigh and he seemed to loose the stern fatherly tone, his next words carried the slight tone of a threat in them, "Oh, alright... But I'm watching you!" he said and pointed from his eyes to Ikuto's before retreating back a few steps.

☩☩xxxIt would seem that Amu still had some belongings that needed to be brought in, he stood back and watched them leave to go unload their vehicle. There didn't seem much for him to do, all of his stuff is already here. So he moved to go slouch down onto the couch again, figuring he may as well keep his distance more or less from Amu while her family is here. Su and the girls have set out cookies, it took Ikuto only a few minutes to notice the girl, Amu's kid sister. She looks to be almost the age Amu was when he met her. Yoru floated around popping chocolate chips into his mouth while the girl munched on cookies. Once her family went to go unload Amu's things, Ami ran over to where he sat with a big smile on her face, crumbs of cookie around her mouth, "Hello, Neko-kun! Do you remember me?" Ikuto inclined his head, recalling mostly a very bright, extreamly innocent little girl just starting pre-school who adored Utau. "You are Amu's kid-sister. You look old enough to have your own chara." He said with a small smile, lounging against the corner of the couch, his arms draped over the back.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Neutral.

Nariana
She has seen Yoru a lot, when he stayed over at her house, but Ami has seen ikuto before, though at the time she didn't seem to really notice him as she was too excited over seeing Utau in person. -- at the end of this cute vid: Link

Hygienic Genius

User Image
Ami Hinamori

At the mention of one of her favorite words, Ami's face lit up even more if that was possible. "Really?? You really think so, Neko-kun?? Oooo! Then I'd have more little friends to play with me! And I could be as cool as Amu-chan!" Ami's bubbly voice became low and calm as she placed her left hand on her chin and her right hand on her hip. "I could be 'cool and spicy' Ami. No hearts would be left in my wake," she said, doing her best to mimic what she thought was her big sister's signature attitude. Her chill facade immediately melted, and she began clapping. "I like you, Neko-kun! But I'd like you mooore if you showed me your kitty trick~!" she added, clearly thinking about those cat ears now.
-
-

-
-

User Image

Outside, Amu and her parents were stacking Amu's nightstand, small furniture, and other miscellaneous items on their dolly from the van. When they were finished, Amu volunteered to help carry the last few items stashed in a cardboard box. Thank goodness this apartment complex had an elevator. While the parents spoke quietly together as they walked the cart, Amu stayed behind and tried to remain calm. The reality that Ikuto was her roommate was finally kicking in entirely; however, she had to make a good show for her parents' sake.

When they came back to the apartment, Amu's parents unloaded the cart in Amu's room while Amu took a breather to eat a cookie. They finished, said their goodbyes to Amu, and left with Ami en tow. The elementary student waved and called out, "Bye bye!" as they walked toward the elevator.

Amu closed and locked the door before drooping against it. She was exhausted mentally, and this was only the beginning of her year. Truth be told, she was already missing home a bit. She collected her thoughts before turning back around to Ikuto. "I hope my family wasn't too much trouble," she said and half-smiled as she tried to seem a bit more lighthearted than she felt.

Reila_Raine25

((Neko ears~? :'D Also, that video was so cute. ))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxIkuto chuckled at the girl's happy antics over the idea of having chara or charas of her own, and her mimicry of her sister. He suspects that she would have a fun chara when her heart egg manifests."I like you, Neko-kun! But I'd like you mooore if you showed me your kitty trick~!" He arched a brow at her when she made that bubbly request for him to character change. in the background over Ami's head, Yoru swallowed a chip wrong and choked, downed some milk to get down and made wild negative motions crossing his arms before him and shaking his head rapidly. Silently conveying to his friend not to indulge in the request. While the girl gave him starry eyes hopeful to see his feline side, Ikuto's brow rose a little more at his chara's determined distress over the idea. As if responding to his quiet question, Yoru pointed at Ami behind her back then tugged at his own ears or tail, indicating she plays with his appendages.

☩☩xxxAt the time that Ikuto and Yoru stayed uninvited at Amu's house, Ami didn't see him in the house but she often played with Yoru, dressing him up in dolly dresses, having him play tea with her or being her playtoy. He caught the general gist that she wants him to character change so that she could no doubt attempt to touch his character changed appendages...which mind not even Amu or Utau has tried such a feat. His normal human ears are sensitive to touch on their own without them transforming to cat ears which are generally 3x as sensitive as human ears. In fact the only person to his memory who was bold enough to touch his character changed appendages was Tsukasa, and he often toyed with Ikuto...teasing the real Character change. A real character change is what happens when a person's shugo chara - Possesses its owner and causes their body to move or act without their mind in control of it. His Character change...is embarrassing. Tsukasa is the only one who knows what really happens and has often teased or played with the new character; which often left Ikuto embarrassed and outraged to be teased like that.

☩☩xxxBut when Ikuto draws on Yoru's power in a character change, he is the one in control and having the heightened senses of a cat, super human agility and catlike reflexes is very easy for him to use as his personality without the character change is very catlike, a controlled character change or transformation only enhances what he already possesses. He could visualize how it would go if he indulged the kid's request. She'd no doubt be fascinated and would wanna touch them, he isn't sure if she'd ask or if she'd not think to and pounce on him to touch them anyways. He wouldn't know how long it would be before Amu and her parents return and when the do, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to have their stern, possessive father to walk in seeing his youngest all over Ikuto. He might get the wrong idea, and since neither of Amu's parents can see the shugo charas or character changed bits, it would look even more awkward. "Not today. Your father would get the wrong idea." He certainly didn't want to be tagged as a *****.

☩☩xxxIndeed about 5 minutes later, did the door open again as the parents and Amu began trecking extra furniture into the apartment, it would have looked bad since it had been Tsumugu who entered first. He stayed where he was, in plain sight so that the man could 'keep an eye on him.' He munched on a cookie himself while he kept his distance. Finally, the move is done, Amu's parents collected Ami and left. He waved a lazy farewell to the little girl. Amu closed and locked the door before drooping against it. She collected her thoughts before turning back around to Ikuto. "I hope my family wasn't too much trouble," she said and half-smiled as she tried to seem a bit more lighthearted than she felt. "nah, I figured I should keep a neutral distance from you, I had a feeling if I helped at all or got too near that your father would bite. Your sister is cute, excited about getting her own chara soon." Yoru made a snit of a sound his tail swishing from side to side, "She wanted to play with Ikuto's cat ea------NYA!!?" the cat chara had to conveniently been floating near enough to Ikuto that he cut the kitten's sentence off by flicking him in the nose, it jarred the cat chara and flipped him backwards.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Feeling --- Neutral.

Nariana
Yoru discouraged Ikuto from any character change - based off of his own experience within the hands of that little girl ><

Hygienic Genius

User Image
Ami Hinamori

As Ami buckled herself up in the van, she couldn't help but to pout a little. She was disappointed that her new friend wouldn't show her his ears like the little chara's. 'But that's okay; he was still very nice! And I guess he knew that Papa couldn't see his ears like Onee-chan and I can, too... But I wonder what Neko-kun really meant?' she thought to herself and pondered. She was too young to understand what, "Your father would get the wrong idea," meant. The question didn't affect her for too long, though. Warm cookies, charas, and seeing big sister meant that it was a good visit in Ami's bright eyes.
-
-

-
-

User Image

Amu's eyes widened at Ikuto's comments about her baby sister; she hadn't expected Ami to talk about something like that in such a short period of time. Something akin to pride swelled in Amu's heart, and she smiled a genuine smile. "She wanted to play with Ikuto's cat ea----- NYA!!?" Yoru's side comment made her laugh. He was unable to finish, but she figured what Ami tried to get Ikuto to do. "You are pretty adorable when you character change..." she started trailing off at the end, realizing too late what she had admitted. "Tsun-tsun" mode commenced. "I mean, cats in general are cute... which doesn't really make you that different-looking from the rest of them..." she huffed and crossed her arms as she glanced to the side at nothing important. 'Whyyyy did I say that?!' she thought, panicked. A part of her wanted to crawl under a rock for that girlish comment. If she could keep herself from blushing about this, maybe she could escape with some of her dignity still intact.

Ran and Miki shook their heads in an exasperated manner as they watched Amu's poor attempt to smooth out her words. It was really sad, but that was Amu's true character-- awkward and stubborn. Su merely sighed and shrugged her shoulders, agreeing with her sisters.

Reila_Raine25

((No neko ears. :'( Dang!))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxIkuto sighed with some relief now that Amu's family had left. It had gone more or less smoothly, and in his opinion; what her father doesn't know, won't hurt him. Amu seemed to also feel the relief stress of the afternoon, it is currently about 3:30 in the mid-afternoon. She is now successfully moved into her new home for the term. Most colleges split up their terms between spring, and fall and send their students home for winter break and summer break. But this college only sends students home for one week for Christmas Holidays and one week for Spring time. They leave most of their belongings at the apartments if they are signed up for the apartments, if students are in the dorms then they must move their things home for the holidays. In fact and in general, Apartments allow students who choose to, to stay at the apartments during Winter and Spring holidays. But for certain, all students are sent home for the Summer. In other words he and Amu will be living together for approximately 9 months out of the year.

☩☩xxxAmu's eyes widened at Ikuto's comments about her baby sister; Something akin to pride swelled in Amu's heart, and she smiled a genuine smile. Ikuto shared her smile a little but then Yoru chose that moment to state the mischief that Ami had attempted to do, Ikuto cut him off but Amu probably already knew or could guess what sort of mischief it was indeed. "You are pretty adorable when you character change..." He arched a brow at her when she trailed off flustered after omiting to that statment. But she tried to save face by talking brave; "I mean, cats in general are cute... which doesn't really make you that different-looking from the rest of them..." She trailed off again avoiding eye contact with a blush filling her cheeks. He eyed her then slowly smirked as a very mischievous idea came to mind. 'Would you like to know, what its like to be a cat?" He conveyed his thoughts to yoru who burst out laughing at the mental images Ikuto's thoughts communicated to him. A very amused and somewhat curious glimmer shown in his midnight blue eyes as he eyed her. He noticed that she still wore the Humpty Lock around her neck which made his evil gaze more mischievious.

☩☩xxxHe unfortunately didn't give Amu much choice in the matter, but there was no way that she was expecting this. He snapped his fingers to signal Yoru who still having trouble controlling his mirth, flashed his little fangs in a Cheshire cat grin and flew up to Amu, "Heya Amu! Let's do it." She would no doubt think of anything except what the two perverted cats were thinking, if she asked a question of puzzlement Yoru would then elaborate. "Nyaheh you know! heheh Amu's Heart unlock~nya!" he winked at Ran, miki, sue and dia most mischievously as his black and white cat designed egg enclosed him and the Humpty lock reacted out of the blue.

☩☩xxxThere is a flash of light that surrounds Amu as she is pulled into an unexpected and unwilling transformation. When the light cleared she wore tight leather leggings belted tight above the knees, a pair of mini shorts belted, a cropped leather top belted at the hem. A large Christmas bell hung from a collar around her neck. Her hands and feet were gloved with large cat paws. As if these things weren't enough her human ears had been replaced with pink kitty ears and she now had a cat's pink tail. The outfit would have looked cute if she were still a child. But as a woman, the cropped top is more like a leather sports bra then a top as it is filled nicely with her mature bosom, her toned slender body filled the outfit in other places. All in all she resembled a Playboy stripper/cosplayer.

User Image
                                                        Daytime: --- September 14th ~ Saturday ~ Mid-Afternoon
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Mischievous

Nariana
In my status section of my post, i added the time of day + weekday, classes start on Monday, Utau will be making an abrupt visit on Sunday.

Hygienic Genius

User Image
"Character Transformation..."

Amu blinked in confusion at Ikuto’s question. ”Would you like to know, what it’s like to be a cat?" he asked her, and she didn’t know how exactly to respond. ”Well…” she mumbled, unable to think of a proper response. Was this some perverted joke, or a rhetorical question, or what? She had no clue. Luckily—if you could call it that—she didn’t have to figure it out. Yoru floated toward her as if he knew exactly how to answer Ikuto’s question for her. "Nyaheh you know! heheh Amu's Heart unlock~nya!" ”Eh?! N-no!!” Amu shrieked as her Humpty Lock acted on its own accord and initiated a transformation between her and Yoru. Her charas gasped and watched the transformation commence from the kitchen. Miki crossed her arms and huffed out, ”Heeey!” not feeling too fond of other charas changing with Amu. Ran cheered excitedly, ”Go! Gooo!” Su could only stare in awe with her big, green eyes.

When the light and sparkles disappeared, Amu stuttered, ”C-character transformation… Amulet Neko??” She looked extremely confused and flustered, especially after noticing what she was (not) wearing. ”Ehhhhh?!?! Yoru!! What did you do to me?!” she fumed as she clumsily tried to cover her half-naked body with her oversized paws. ”Paws?!” she exclaimed once she realized she had them. Her new tail flickered in irritation while her ears pressed themselves to her skull. This was so embarrassing! She cried out as her cheeks heated up fully, ”Change me back!! I didn’t say I wanted to be a cat, and definitely not like this!”

"Amulet Neko!"

Reila_Raine25

((Posting during class ftw! xD Good call to actually declare the setting. I just knew it was the weekend before school.))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxIkuto had encouraged Yoru to do a character transformation with Amu on a whim. He had always wondered what would happen if a male chara changed with her ever since he saw Utau's charas; Eru and Iru transform with her. When it had become plain that the Humpty lock allowed her to change with charas not her own. He has no clue if the Dumpty Key would allow him the same luxeries. He was very curious to find out what happened if the change took place. Yoru was certainly willing and able. He'd caught Amu completely by surprise and it was too late to stop it when she protested. When the light cleared, in a dazzling of pink and blue sparkles Amu stood changed. ”C-character transformation… Amulet Neko??” Ikuto stared at her from the couch, his mouth slightly open. His deep blue eyes raked over her new form from head to toe and he is giving a whole knew view of Amu. He knew she had grown up into a woman, he sensed that she has not character transformed in a long while now. The cropped leather outfit enphisized her maturity as well as highlighted them.

☩☩xxxNo doubt with aid of Ran, Amu has become a tall, slender and toned woman, her smooth pale skin like freshly fluffed cream, toned with strong muscles from keeping herself well in shape due to punishment egg battles, and enjoyment of sports as she progressed through junior high and highschool. Her breasts had filled out, highlighted by the leather cropped top, the hem stretched a tad, the bell bouncing and jingling at her every move. The more he anaylized her the more he wanted her. He had purposely refrained from dating her back then cause she was too young, many of his phone calls or brief visits often were accompanied with a comment to grow up to Amu. And now that she had he felt a certain heat warm his loins and spread through his body. She looked...hot and very desirable. Aand the cat's paws and appendages just made her look cute to boot. ^^

☩☩xxxWhile he sat in silent admiration of her appearance, Amu is freaking out about it. Upon realizing what she is wearing and not wearing accordance to her taste of clothing her face resembled a ripe strawberry it was soo red. ”Ehhhhh?!?! Yoru!! What did you do to me?!” She clumsily tried to cover her half-naked body with her paws and shrieked again when she realized she had them. Her body language became small and shaken, angry and spooked at the same time. Her tail lashing back and forth and the way her new ears flattened to her head enphisised what she was feeling. ”Change me back!! I didn't say I wanted to be a cat, and definitely not like this! Ikuto rose to his feet and calmly approached the flustered kitten. New to the feeling and ways of a feline, he knew he need to distract her and sooth her, much like a fully grown and veteran Tom cat would sooth a lost kitten crying for its mother in the middle of a strange allyway.

☩☩xxx"Sorry about that, I couldn't help it." his voice is soft lined with controlled amusement. He moved up very close to her, sliding his arm around her slender waist, he looked her in the eyes, using his closeness, warmth and influence on her in an attempt to distract her away from her new appearance. He knew that the slightest touch to her person while she is connect to Yoru would seem 3x as strong as it would be when she is normal. A cat's senses are all magnified stronger then mere human senses. Her hearing should be magnified to the point where she could hear his heart beating a calm rythem in his chest, could hear the whispered conversation of her charas easily as if they were right next to her, she'd be able to make out bits and pieces of other conversations from their apartment niebors and fellow college students, this included the moving of furniture and still other things from the other apartments that she normally wouldn't be able to pick up.

☩☩xxxHer eyesight is magnified as well, in the sense that should there be a widespread power outage, she'd be able to see in the dark aided by starlight and moonlight, her hightened eyesight would be able to zoom in on objects and see many things in heightened detail. Combined with her heightened hearing she'd be able to fight more efficiently. When Ikuto challenged and took on all of the Guardians to keep them out of Utau and Amu's fight back then he was more then a match for all of them, relying on his heightened senses, reflexes and instincts to fight all of them. Her sense of smell should be stronger then normal to detect scents from a distance. But her sense of touch would be quite magnified, in a battle she should be able to feel the vibrations through the air that allows her to react quickly, but for demonstic touching. Every nerve in her body would sensitive to touch, 3x as sensitive as her normal body. Also her self control over her hormones and feelings would be difficult to maintain as cats are very open with their emotions. Especially to those they love. She could attempt to play it cool but her body language, posture and the way her cat appendages move would give her the lie if she tried to play it off. It is very difficult to lie. It took Ikuto a couple of years to master all of these special changes that came with connecting with Yoru. And here Amu is thrown into his world without a warning.

☩☩xxxSo in other words she would be very aware of his warmth and closeness. He wasn't going to do anything particularly stupid to spook her more, but wanted her to see things from his persepective and understand how he could be sooo confident and comfortable in any situation, how he is able to read her soo well and more.

User Image
                                                        Daytime: --- September 14th ~ Saturday ~ Mid-Afternoon
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Aroused & Amused

Nariana
I explained in detail the special effects of character change or transformation with Yoru and what she'd have to react to as she becomes aware of her heightened senses.

Hygienic Genius

User Image
"Character Transformation..."

"What are you doing?" Amu stated unamused as Ikuto stood from the couch and approached her. She cringed a little and took a step back, partially because she didn't currently trust him and partially because she was so embarrassed about her outfit. It shouldn't have been such a bad thing, considering that transforming with Ran also resulted in a somewhat skimpy outfit. Maybe it was the shock of Yoru forcing the transformation, or maybe it was because she was out of practice when it came to these things. Afterall, no longer being a Guardian meant she rarely needed to use her characters' powers to such an extent. Whatever the reason, the end result was the same-- Ikuto was going to pay some day for this.

At first, Amu was ready to swat Ikuto with one of her paws as he stood in front of her; he sure deserved it for pulling this little stunt. There was no mistaking her annoyance, amidst all the other things she expressed. "Sorry about that, I couldn't help it." "As if!" she retorted and glared at him. His words were loud despite the soft way he spoke, and her ears perked up involuntarily. 'Strange...' she commented to herself. Once he was close, her eyes widened slightly as she inhaled. The scent of his cologne was dizzying, though she was certain that it was hardly noticeable earlier when they first embraced in her room. And when his hands found their way to her body, the only thing she could think about all of a sudden was the radiating warmth. Her gaze fell to where his hands lay. Oh, how badly she wanted to feel his warmth all over, not just on her waist.

His overall presence was making her feel jittery and weak at the same time, and she found herself stepping closer to him despite the voice in her head objecting. 'What is this? My body feels crazy right now, like all my senses are in overdrive,' she thought, not quite fully comprehending that she was feeling this way as a side effect of her feline features. "Ikuto..." was all she mumbled as she continued to blush. However, her blush was for a different reason now. Her tail swished slowly, and her eyes finally returned Ikuto's gaze. Every few seconds her ears flickered as they picked up sounds from the charas, but her entire being was otherwise focused on the young man in front of her. The desire to nuzzle up to him crept into her thoughts, and she couldn't refuse her senses' desires much longer. Before the sane part of her brain could stop her, her head was leaning against Ikuto's chest as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I don't know what I'm doing..." she mumbled a little dreamily.

"Amulet Neko!"

Reila_Raine25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas