Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

"I have already fallen in love with you, when I come back Amu, I will have you fall for me...koi."

WHERE: Apartment living areaXXXWITH WHO: Amu + CharasXXXHOW DO I FEEL: --
                                                                          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Ikuto could tell that Amu regretted sleeping more then perhaps a few hours yesterday afternoon. Hearing some of what all she missed out on making sounds of envy as he pointed out Utau's engagement. Growing excited about the wedding, and then hopeful that she maybe will be made the bride's maid. He smiled a little at her upped mood, she seemed to be feeling better. "Perhaps. I plan to meet with her again later this afternoon again for other reasons." Around 3pm if he missed his guess, he wanted to patrol and train more with her. Perhaps do a duet; violin and voice at the park. "You are welcome to join me then if you aren't busy." It was an off-hand suggestion though from how she spoke about the wedding he suspected she wants to spend time alone with Utau. She's got after lunch and a few hours after, he might could put it off until 5pm instead if necessary.

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 100%XXXXXXMY INVENTORY: Clothes - Dumpty Key - Wallet (pocket change + Easter Credit and general ID) - Cell phone - Yoru

[OOC:] Friday 6:35 am

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: S.C.U -- Student Apt: #18
Who?: Ikuto + Charas
Feeling? Relieved
Date/Weather/Time?: Fridayday - Sep. 5, 2014 | -- | 6:35 am ... 7 am

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

Amu's interest was piqued when Ikuto mentioned seeing Utau later today. She missed her bestie already. However, she wanted to spend some personal time with Utau. Feeling undecided she answered,"I'll let you know if I'm around during that time. If I don't get to see her, though, tell her she owes me all the juicy details about Kukai's proposal."

"I just love proposals," Dia chimed in before stifling a yawn. "I wonder if he went traditional or did something glamorous." The yellow chara floated sleepily through the hallway onto the dining table. Her sisters followed in varying degrees of alertness.

"Good morning, girls. What did you do yesterday? Anything fun?" Amu greeted her charas. Through a series of yawns, they explained that they met a nice bird with a nest of babies and went on an adventure with the busy mother to find food. Su cringed at the idea of picking up worms, but still obliged for the sake of the “working mother, desu”. After helping the mother, they were invited to dinner, which they politely declined. The mother bird noted that they could fly, so they had a conversation about flying with the babies. The babies eventually went to sleep, and the charas went on their way. After several minutes of the charas rambling on and on to Amu, they floated to the kitchen for a chara-sized breakfast by Su.

Amu finished her breakfast and decided that now was a good time to leave since the sun was up. She went to the kitchen to wash her plate, then her room to pick up her bag for the day. When she was ready to leave, she called to Ikuto, ”Ikuto, I’m gone. Text me when you’re on your way to see Utau. Have a good day.” The charas scurried to meet Amu before she walked out. Then they were gone.

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Timeskip to whatever!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

"Uh! This is the WORST day ever... GUARDS!""

WHERE: Seiyo City (University)XXXWITH WHO: PeopleXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Confidence

While Ikuto acknowledges Amu's words in letting her know when he goes to visit Utau, and then prepares to go to his classes. A pure white limo pulled up to the university, drawing the sort of attention that was expected. A man in a suit came around to open the rear door, letting out a young woman in a blue school uniform; she has violet indigo eyes and auburn red colored hair. And she gave off a royal poise about her character. Confidence pouring off of her character. She shouldered her satchel and her white purse, thanked her driver and assured him that she can do well on her own from this point on. "Thank you for your concern, but this is not something to be so. Father needn't worry, I will do well at Seiyo University, good day Hanaka-san." She walked away from her driver to approach the main entrance of the school, whispers followed her as students remicent over her character, she is from Tokyo, a celebrity, an actual princess. Her family's history is written as having ruled in times of sorrow during the wars and only climbed to the heights of economy since.

To think that the Princess would be coming to Seiyo University is a great honor.

Her first order of business is to finish transfer regulations and then to set off to her first class to get this out of the way. As it turns out her class is the same class that Amu is attending. The teacher would have an announcement at the start of this class introducing Princess Lady Tachibana. She'd bow politely to the class at large. "A pleasure to meet all of you. Was that all, good." She seemed to be a bit brusk, impatient with formalities, spotting a seat available which happens to be next to Amu. Although she was an actual royalty, she did not in fact behave as one would think, like how Rima behaved when she first appeared, or even how Saaya behaved when he appeared. None of the show off business or even overly polite. Or apparently requiring servants. She gave off a lone wolf kind of character but an intimidating character because of her status. She sat herself down without waiting for someone to offer her a seat.

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 100%XXXMY CHARA: N/AXXXMY INVENTORY: Clothes -
                                                            Cell Phone, Purse (containing womanly items, make up items, hygiene items, wallet)
                                                            - Satchel (school books and supplies, A chara egg)

[OOC:]
                                                            Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: S.C.U. ... Classroom
Who?: Charas + Classmates
Feeling? Calm
Date/Weather/Time?: Friday - Sep. 5, 2014 | -- | 7 am ... 9 am

Amu talked quietly with her charas as she made her way to campus. "Do you think Ikuto really was okay with that?" she asked them. She meant what she said to Ikuto, but of course she still cared for his feelings.

"Of course, Amu-chan. Even if he wasn't okay, he's still respecting your need for space like he should. He should be thanking you for not asking anything worse," Miki answered confidently. Ran nodded in agreement, and Su mumbled a "desu".

"Just do what you think is best for you, and the rest will work out," Dia suggested. "A little cliche, but not bad advice," Amu commented.

Amu and the charas chatted all the way to campus. She found an empty bench behind the building where she had class and sat there quietly, meditating and reflecting on how she was going to get stronger. She even had a mini notebook in her backpack, ready to write her ideas.

She definitely wanted to train physically with Utau now that she knew Utau was still in town. But Utau would eventually be on tour, so she needed to either recruit another trainer or crack down by herself. She started writing.
Quote:
Possible trainer: Kukai!!
Other ways to train:
Solo... need to create a routine and find a private place
Join a sports team... but still need to practice transforming. Soccer would be easy. Do I want to commit to a team so soon?
Get video of Utau's dance routines... ??

Amu continued meditating, brainstorming, and formulating actionable items like this until Su warned her that it was 8:50 am. Amu quit writing and tucked everything into her backpack. Quite satisfied with her planning, she felt ready to start the day. She walked to the front of the building and noticed a white limo. A girl who reminded her of Saaya Yamabuki from junior high emerged. Amu blinked a few times but kept walking. She took a seat in the middle of her classroom and waited for class to start.

Lo and behold, the "Saaya look-a-like" walked into class and introduced herself as Sayaka Tachibana before taking a seat beside Amu. Amu watched her curiously before averting her gaze to her textbook when the teacher began speaking. Class began, and she took notes as she paid attention.

When class ended, she took advantage of their proximity and spoke to the new girl before anyone else. "Hi, Tachibana-san? I'm Amu Hinamori. I'm assuming it's your first day, so let me know if you'd like to see notes from earlier this week." Amu smiled politely.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

I don't have a clear vision for how these next scenes I'm planning are going to play out. It's been a major block... But I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted here. Yikes lol.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

WHERE: Seiyo City (University)XXXWITH WHO: Amu Hinamori - PeopleXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Confidence

The class went as normal as could be expected, she'd only been a little late in the registry for this term, on that her father insists that she get a stronger education in business communications and geology and other subjects to be able to take her place as presidency of her family's business when he retires. She is a spoiled child used to getting her way and is at the same time without many friends. Her selfish outside character has left a few bad impressions on her peers. To be honest she did not want to succeed her father in the family business but wanted to find something that she herself is good at doing. About the only thing good about attending college is that she is out from under her mother's nose and can't be watched over by her father day in and day out. She has her own private apartment space on campus, her servants unpacking her things at the apartment while she went to class. This class is Literature.

At the end of Class and break time, the pinkette sitting next to her took the opportunity to greet her; she hadn't expected it. Most tend to give her a wide-berth to avoid her because of how she portrays herself. The girl identifies herself as Hinamori Amu and offered to help her with notes from the week before. Her violet purple eyes blinked in surprise then she noticed the 4 little spirits floating around this girl. And this surprised her even more, she hadn't attended Seiyo Acadamy and was never influenced by other individuals who had shugo charas she just thought that they were imaginary friends; she has one of her own though. But she didn't know that you could have more then one spirit. "That would...be generous of you, thank you." she couldn't help but stare at the other spirits, her spirit is a refined little empress in comparison to these little ones; based on appearances alone. Realizing she was starring though she looked away to pack her things up.

"I didn't know a person could have multiple spirits." she didn't know what else to call them. "You must be lucky."

Cell Phone, Purse (containing womanly items, make up items, hygiene items, wallet)

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: S.C.U. ... Classroom
Who?: Charas + Sayaka
Feeling? Calm
Date/Weather/Time?: Friday - Sep. 5, 2014 | -- | 9 am

Sayaka seemed surprised when Amu spoke to her. Was Amu being too forward with the introduction? She didn't think so. Then she noticed that Sayaka was staring slightly away from her to her charas; that's probably why Sayaka was surprised. Should she pretend they're not there, or did Sayaka know about charas? Everyone's reaction to the presence of charas was different. A few awkward seconds passed, and Sayaka thanked her for offering notes before packing up. Amu followed suit and put away everything except her notebook.

"I didn't know a person could have multiple spirits. You must be lucky," Sayaka commented. So Sayaka was aware of charas.

Amu smirked and replied, "I don't know about lucky... but I must be something, right?"

Amu walked out the classroom with Sayaka and said, "If you know about charas, then you must have one. Am I right?"

"I can sense her, desu~" Su said excitedly.

"Hey, don't be rude and spoil the surprise. Let her answer," Amu chided the little maid. Su's cheeks flared, while the other three laughed at her.

"Ugh, don't mind them. Please, only share if you're comfortable. I'm just curious because I haven't met anyone new who can see charas in a long time," Amu added.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

WHERE: Seiyo City (University)XXXWITH WHO: Amu Hinamori - Charas - TuonaXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Confidence

As soon as it became apparent that she could see charas the group with Hinamori-san got excited. The little green one could sense her chara and got shushed. She nodded when asked if she has one. "Tuona." As though the name had been a summons from her bag did a small egg wiggle through and float up beside her owner. The egg is white and pink with floral and gem patterns on it. If one followed the pattern around the egg you'd begin to realize that it is a floral diadem crown. The egg would hatch a moment later the shell disappearing. The chara had a regal presence to her. She wore an expensive looking gown with a fur overcoat that looked equally expensive. Her hair done up in a regal dew with a royal crown befitting a Queen set atop her head bedecked in jewels. She had one pink eye and one yellow eye. To Amu and her charas she'd give off the similar feel about her that Kiseki had and the regal lady like presence that Tamari had combined. Especially when she spoke.

"Oh! You've found some of the small folk. Good morning. You may address me as Lady Tuona. How do you do!" The 'small folk' is a common term used among royal people in reference to peasants without actually using the word peasant. And the high strung regality of her introduction like that of a Princess practicing her edicuit. Like Kiseki she gives off the aura of much regal pride. Sayaka smiled a little embarrassed at the formal ways of her chara. "You don't have to be that formal." The little princess puffed her cheeks out a little and folded her hands together in front of her giving her owner a disapproving look. "Sayaka! Considering you're high status it is only proper to greet you're lessers in a noble way. It is good for them to have a high opinion of you. Honestly!" Definitely a female Kiseki.

User Image
                                                            Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: S.C.U.
Who?: Charas + Sayaka
Feeling? Amused
Date/Weather/Time?: Friday - Sep. 5, 2014 | -- | 9:05 am

Amu was delighted when Sayaka's chara, Tuona, appeared and greeted them-- even though the greeting was a little haughty for her tastes. She could play along for a bit, especially considering this wasn't her first meeting with a royal chara. Kiseki would get along with Tuona well. Amu smiled and curtsied to the chara. "Your majesty, it is an honor to meet you. These are my charas. Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia," she said as she remained bowed.

Ran curtsied while stifling laughter. Miki bowed traditionally. Su awkwardly curtsied. Dia opted to shake Tuona's hand. Very different reactions from the same chara owner. This group was always interesting.

Amu felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and stood back straight up to check it. "Excuse me. I'm waiting on someone to-- Oh, a call! I need to take this. Please excuse me," Amu momentarily pardoned herself from the conversation and turned around to answer.

"Utau-chan. It's good to hear from you! I just got out of class. Let me call you back in a few minutes... Okay, bye." Amu hung up the phone and turned back toward Sayaka.

"Sorry about that. I was expecting an important text, but got a call instead! I should probably get going. I hope this isn't too sudden, but if you'd like to talk to me outside of class I'll give you my number." Amu removed her notebook and a pen from her bag. "You can text me back your number if you want. And if not, keep the number just in case." She ripped a piece of paper off to write her phone number and "Amu Hinamori". She then handed the paper to Sayaka. "You never know when you'll meet another chara owner!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Uuuugh I need to do better than this... Need to discipline myself to a schedule if I want this story to progress

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

WHERE: Seiyo City (University)XXXWITH WHO: Amu Hinamori - Charas - TuonaXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Confidence

Tuona looked more pleased with Amu's response then her owner's complaint. Smiling pleasantly and returned the gesture graciously. "See Sayaka that is more like it! we're being appreciated!" She then turned back to greet her fellow chara commoners. Returning greeting gestures. You could all but see the sparkles from the regalness. Though Dia didn't also courtesy and it made Tuona blink but then she smiled cause she sensed no ill will about it and took the commoner's hand to shake.

"This is so fascinating I've never run into so many more charas at once. It's just been myself and Sayaka-chan. Tell me are there more of you in the city?" It is obvious that Tuona wants to make friends. Sayaka meanwhile let out a sigh and seemed content to let her chara commune with Hinamori's charas. She did give a nod when the latter said she had a call to make. She packed up her things into her book bag. She did have another class to go to, from the sounds of it Hinamori-san had an appointment to make with someone.

"Oh? Thank you Hinamori-san." She took the offered phone number smiling a little. "I wouldn't have been able to stay anyways, I have a tight class schedule here, It was nice meeting you however and yes perhaps we might meet up again another time." She rose and shouldered her book bag while Tuona made a formal goodbye to her new friends. "Have a wonderful day, Hinamori-san." she bowed to her and then left to go to her next class.

User Image
                                                            Nariana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out