User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: Laundry room... Apartment
Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Embarrassed
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, afternoon

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Amu was pulled back down by Ikuto, and she tumbled into his lap. "Oof!" she grunted, but it didn't hurt. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I still love you, koi," which made her feel much better. He began nuzzling her and purring like a cat, making Amu smile. The more he purred around her, the more she liked it. It was really adorable!

Amu noted that she didn't feel very tired anymore, probably because her transformation with Amulet Clover naturally restored her. She wondered if Ikuto felt less tired, too. He didn't seem as tired as he was after their soccer game. Amu was getting cozy in Ikuto's embrace when she saw something in her peripheral vision. A bag on the floor caught Amu's attention, and she panicked inwardly when she realized it was her bag of kitty toys for Ikuto. 'I thought I put those in my room!! Ahhhh, I can't let him see these... unless...' Ikuto would have commented if he had noticed the bag, so he must not have seen it yet. Plus, they still had that darn bet going on about who could embarrass whom first. This was advantageous for Amu. Another devious scheme was forming in her head very quickly. Maybe it was time to make Ikuto blush. While she had never really seen his personality change, she doubted that he could resist playing with these items based on what Utau told her about his cat-like tendencies. If she could just reach for it without Ikuto noticing her...

"Hey, Ikuto... You do a lot of cat-like things so naturally," she said casually as she tried to reach for a small fishing pole with a toy mouse attached. It was barely within arm's reach, but her fingers were able to grab the pole. She waited for him to reply before saying, "I wonder... do you play like a cat?" As she talked, she raised her arm above her head and away from the couch for him to see the toy, shaking it as a tease for him to grab.

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

I'm pretty sure that bag was put away in Amu's room... but we'll go with it!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

He nuzzled the crook of her neck, resting his arms around her waist, he breathed in her scent and could almost be drunk on the smell of her, his chest beginning to rumble with a deeply content purring sound, his tail rolled up and flopped back down continuously. Tired but content to let her lay on him. At least he is also clean too he’d have an ocean spray scent about his person. His eyes half-lidded to nearly closed. Completely oblivious to what she is contemplating doing to him now. ”Hey Ikuto…You do a lot of cat-like things so naturally,” She spoke up casually. ”hmm?” he grunted wondering vaguely what she meant by that, he opened one eye lazily and found her holding up a rod in her left hand, like a fishing pole, a toy mouse dangling on the end of a string. The fake mouse had the scent of catnip about it and it jingles or makes mouse like squeaks when you bump it.

”I wonder…do you play like a cat?” As she talked, she raised her arm above her head and away from the couch for him to see the toy, shaking it as a tease for him to grab. For the longest moment he just stared at the toy; No. his ears folded back and even his tail went rigid. aww ikutoooo I wanna play with it. It…it’s smells like catnip…I wanna play with it and and …roll in the catnip inside it….and eeee it squeaks when it bumps into things I wanna! Nyan! Yoru moaned and stirred inside him mewling with a more important need then snuggling amu could ever arouse in the cat-chara. Yoru…No, no No… Ikuto thought but he couldn’t stop staring at the evil…thing she had to go and pull out. She might have pulled out a poisoness snake from how stiff he got. Watching as she jiggled it, little squeaks came from the the thing and it jingled, the shaking of the enticing aroma of catnip caused his eyes to dilate a little becoming somewhat more cat-like. His tail fluffed up a little and began to twitch at the tip. Nyaaaaaa….i wanna! It be sooo fun I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!

Before Ikuto knew it he had reached out almost tentively to swat the toy lightly it jingled and squeaked, the combined sounds caused his cat ears to perk forward in utter alertness, which caused the fur to fluff a little more on his tail. Blinking he tried one more time to reign in the desire to play with it, trying to keep a hold of his humanity. No, No, No….No! I mean it Yoru don’t you---I WANNA PLAY NYAN!!! He’d swatted it again with some more force causing it to swing back and forth his eyes trailing it like a predator following the tantalizing buzzing of a prey it desperately once to pounce, again he swatted it, abruptly sitting up on his elbows and snapping at it as it came too close to his face, his teeth clicking shut over the mouse, ”mrrrrrrrr…..” the sound that came from his throat is more feline then human an playful murmer coupled with a mock territorial growl of a cat having just found an actual mouse in it’s home. The crunch of the material between his teeth released a stronger scent of catnip. It made him light-headed enough that he pulled on it as he flumped back down onto his back, he arched his back and rolled on the couch, squirming under her weight. A hand curled like a paw over the string of the toy, his head tucked close to his chest, he nudged and nuzzled the arm of the couch, his purring if possible grew louder.

If she were to tug on the toy while it’s in his mouth he’d make that sound again only more presistantly. ”MrrrrrrrRRRRRl” almost as if he were saying ‘mine’ in feline. A full character change with yoru taking over he’d behave like a Tom cat more so then a human guy. As if he were possessed by a feline spirit. Tsukasa only lightly toyed with him in this state but to the tom cat the man is more like an adopted father figure/annoying caretaker. Amu however…is the tom cat’s mate. And Ikuto has already shown an deep interest in her and has had sexual frustrations about her. Until she can figure a way to snap him out of it he is now warring control with yoru, and his growing desires for her. Depending on how she handles the situation.

Nariana

Where?: Seiyo campus
Who?: Amu + Charas
What?: ... CAT character change
Mine?: Dumpty-Key - (Yoru)
Power?: Character Transformation: Black Lynx

[OOC] : O.o lol it's both funny and alarming i'd imagine his cat character change. He's a sexually aroused and interested Tom cat.
oh he'd play with the things but he'd start reacting more strongly to her and would be more...forward with his desires like she was as Amulet Neko.
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where?: Apartment
Feeling? Shocked, Amused

As Amu dangled the fishing pole away from her, she felt Ikuto tense for several moments. She glanced up and barely caught his facial expression. He was fighting it. His eyes were glued to the mouse, but his ears were laid back and he was frowning. Then, as if Yoru took over his body, Ikuto swatted the toy a few times and sat up with the alertness of a kitten. He took the mouse with his teeth and rolled onto his back, squirming to get comfortable as he did. Amu stared at him dumbfounded for several seconds. The charas, who were in the kitchen playing and making a snack stopped when they heard the commotion and stared, too. Ikuto's true character change was a first for everyone.

Amu slid off of the couch and positioned herself on her knees in front of Ikuto, watching with shock and some mild amusement as he adjusted and began nuzzling the couch while purring. Tentatively, Amu reached toward him and tried to pull the toy out of his mouth. However, Ikuto refused to relinquish the mouse and made a growling, cat-like sound louder than before. Amu raised an eyebrow and decided to try something else. She reached into her bag on the floor and grabbed another surprise for Ikuto. "But don't you want to play with something else, Ikuto?" she said as she raised a colorful plastic ball for him to see. One half of it was lime green. The other half was red. It had holes to be grabbed and chewed. Inside the ball was a plastic bell that rang every time it was jostled.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Nya!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Now she's done it, Ikuto's mind is now clouded with basic instinct of an alley cat tom, with the human agility and cat reflexes he is for the moment focused on killing the mouse that she put in his way, not really noticing when she slid off of him to the floor in front of the sofa, he rolled over onto his stomach, pinning the string down and using the pressure to attempt to knawl on the false mouse, ripping at it with his teeth to attempt to get to the enticing aroma of catnip inside it, murmuring growls now and then, his tail twitching from side to side in some mild frustration. His blue irises were somewhat elliptical like a cat's eyes. He rumbled a growl when she tried to tentively take his prize from him.

When this did not work she let it go, rumaging in her bag for something else, a jingle caught his attention, his ears flicked forward and his eyes snapped up to stare at the ball she now had in her hand, he heard her and yet didn't quite hear her, this is a different possession then the rebel where he doesn't hear any words at all. She had his attention when she jingled the ball. Should she toss it over him then he'd make an attempt to snatch it out of the air. Missed as it bounced off of his hand and over the top of the sofa, bouncing on the floor. "Nya!" And in the next instance Ikuto followed the jingling ball over the back of the sofa in a single twisting spring, landing on all fours in a slight roll on the floor behind the sofa where he proceeded to then chase and bat the ball around the appartment.

The problem with this is that as amusing as it is to watch him chase a ball around the appartment, it is also painful to watch. A normal house cat would have more grace in this sport. A human, even as graceful as Ikuto normally is, would not be as graceful in this sport. He knocked over flimsy furniture, ran into corners hard enough to bruise and didn't appear to notice and kept chasing the damn thing until he found himself awkwardly and almost painfully stuck to his waist line under the coffee table nearby attempting to swipe the ball out from under the table close to the wall. Finally giving up to breath, and grumble things under his breath. Managing to then slowly pull himself free of the table, knocking some stuff of of it as he did so. He shook his head disgruntled. then just flopped over onto his side on the floor, only his tail really twitching occasionally.

Nariana

[OOC] And he is still character changed xD lol ouch poor ikuto.
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Feeling? Amused

Amu wasn't expecting Ikuto to be like... this. Ikuto's attention turned from chewing on the mouse to catching the plastic ball almost immediately. His ears perked up at the sound of the bell inside the ball, and he clumsily tried to catch it when she tossed the ball to him. It was if he had forgotten that he had opposable thumbs. Heck, it was if he had forgotten that he was human! He missed, and the ball bounced behind the couch. That was when all hell broke loose. He hopped over the couch and followed the ball, batting and chasing it around the apartment. He turned over chairs in the dining room, bumped rather painfully into walls, and nearly got himself stuck under a table!

Amu, though slightly mortified at Ikuto's recklessness, found herself bursting into laughter with her charas. She couldn't believe that Ikuto could do something like this! Someone had to know what Ikuto's character was like. Aside from Utau, who would know? Maybe Tadase? Regardless, she was proud to have invoked this change. Ikuto was going to die of embarrassment when he snapped back to normal. She didn't even know how to make him normal again!

Ikuto kind of gave up on the ball once it had rolled under the table near the adjacent wall. He fell over rather unceremoniously and just stayed there, as if he had lost his purpose in life and didn't know what to do. Miki, who was laughing uncontrollably and turning red as much as Amu, floated to Amu and asked out of breath, "Hey, Amu-chan... sh-should we record this?" As tempting as that sounded, Amu had four other witnesses to this cat madness. Ikuto wouldn't be able to deny this for the rest of his life. Amu answered between snickers, "I think we should just enjoy this moment."

She decided to help Ikuto out and get the ball. He was too big to reach under the table, but she wasn't. She got up and stepped around Ikuto, crouched low enough to squeeze under the table, and retrieved the ball with relative ease. "Gotcha." She wanted to play with Ikuto. She always liked cats, and Ikuto was the cutest cat she had ever met. She turned to face him while on her knees and shook the ball to get his attention. She immediately got his attention, and she played "keep away" with him, moving the ball between her hands and away from him in various motions. Ikuto pounced every which way, which sent her into another fit of giggles.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Pounce, pounce!

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

As Amu laughed at him along with her charas, Ikuto's ears folded back a little and his tail curled up and smacked the ground a few times with some inner irritation as though some part of him knew he was the butt of this joke. Still chortling at him she stepped around him to bend over to reach under the table for the ball, as she did this his awareness of her sharpened a little, he sat up in a lounging way, leaned close to her, breathing in her scent and feeling a familiar growing need in his body, he made that sound again "mrrrrrlll..." a hint of a purr in it. She came out from under the table holding the jingling ball. She bounced it or rolled it between her hands on the floor. It kept his attention for a few minutes making him pounce towards it only to have it be snatched away. Growing a little annoyed or frustrated as the toy keeps being pulled away from him. She giggling at his behavior.

Some part of him deciding when he lost interest in the toy to get some more, hands on attention. when he came near her again with a pounce for the toy he anticipated her hop to get out of his way and shoulder blocked her hard enough to make her stumble probably grabbing a nearby furniture to stay up-right. He meanwhile rubbed his head, and side of his body hard against her legs, his tail arched to rub against her too, as though a large cat marking his territory through scent glands. Then rearing up to wrap his arms around her waist and simply letting his body become a dead weight to pull her to the ground with him, snuggling her close to him. the fall might have tangled her in the extra accessories of the Black Lynx outfit but not as badly as that other time before.

"Nyan." He nuzzled her at the bust line, purring hard as if to attempt to vibrate her, nipping his teeth at her blouse pulling on it like the bad kitty he is. If no doubt she is trying to wriggle free of him or scold him for the naughty behavior his response is to nuzzle her breasts more firmly, this close to her scent and soft parts made him more aroused, he put some of his weight on her by rolling a little up onto her. He moved up her and licked her ear-lob with a seductive slow motion, his purring never ceasing.

It would appear that his inner cat is still as touche and flirtatious as his normal character...only well more boldly.

Nariana

[OOC] And he is still character changed xD lol ouch poor ikuto.
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Feeling? Aroused, mortified

Amu was enjoying watching Ikuto pounce and recoil in annoyance as he failed to catch the ball that she was keeping from him. He didn't seem to enjoy it for long as he lost interest in a few minutes and decided to trick her. He pounced like he had for the millionth time, but he instead pushed against her and knocked her completely off balance. "H-hey!" she yelled as she dropped the ball and had to lean against the side of the couch for support. She tried to straighten up, but Ikuto made it more difficult. He rubbed his body and nuzzled his head against her leg, seeming to enjoy that more than their game since he resumed purring. Amu could still get him off of her if she could just push herself off of the couch's side.

As soon as she started moving, though, Ikuto pinned her down by wrapping his arms around her and letting his weight drag her down like an anchor. With a grunt and an exasperated huff, Amu landed on her butt. Her back was pinned to the side of the couch, and her arms were squished thanks to Ikuto. The charas squeaked and dropped their mouths wide open at Ikuto's next move. With a meow and clearly no second thoughts, Ikuto nuzzled his head on her breasts and began purring heavily. Amu shrieked and squirmed underneath him. "Bad cat! Ikuto, let go!" she hollered, her face becoming as red as a tomato. He didn't respond accordingly and, to Amu's utter embarrassment, began rubbing her breasts harder. She gasped; it felt good! But she couldn't let this go on. Ikuto was now nipping at her shirt! This cat was crazy!

Dia squealed, "Is this bestiality?!" causing Amu to turn even redder and the charas to cover their faces in shame. "He's s-still human! D-don't say things like that!!" Amu retorted with a stutter. But seriously! She couldn't believe that she was actually liking his ministrations!

Ikuto wasn't done, though. He rolled onto her, snapping her to attention. "I-Ikuto, w-what are y-- AUGH!!" she started nervously before shrieking mid-sentence. The man (cat??) had climbed up to her shoulder and began licking one of her ears! "Not the erotic place!!" Ran, Miki, and Su yelled at once before flying in circles and flailing.

Teetering between crying out of embarrassment, and letting Ikuto lick her where he pleased, Amu had to do something. Her breathing was becoming as erratic as her heartbeat; she was as aroused as she was mortified. What did cats do when they were displeased? Hiss?... She could try. With Ikuto now on one side of her, she wriggled the arm on the opposite side of Ikuto free. She put her hand on his head to get his attention and lightly pushed him. She wasn't going to hurt him, but she had to use some force at this point. Then, rather weakly, she hissed at him. It was so silly, but what else was she gonna do?! She hissed more loudly after Ikuto nipped on her ear. It was all she could do to stop from moaning, instead.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Eeep!! Nekomimi hentai otaku! x_x

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Amu shrieked and squirmed under him after he pulled the anchor trick and proceeded to start nuzzling her bust line while purring, the vibrations from his purring would be felt through her body as though she is up against a life-size vibrator which technically she is. It no doubt feels arousing, even as her mouth protests his ministrations, her body says otherwise. friction between his nuzzling and the texture of her clothes would gradually get a reaction from her body, making her scent that, just that more enticing and the obstacle of these clothes that more irritating. Nipping at the cloth until he got a mouthful between his teeth he began to pull on it, after a few tugs actually managing to rip the cloth some which made him more determined.

Her persistent squealing and shrieking disturbed some part of him, if he could remember to talk he'd console her and tell her that it is okay and that this act has been long due, he'd make her his mate permanently. He stopped attempting to tug off her blouse by shredding it and moved up her body not really trying to pin her arms down, he hovered ever closer, pinning her to the back of the couch, She stuttered nervously and then shrieked again when he tried to tell her it's okay and to shush. He gently licked her ear lobe, slowly and firmly, again and even nipped gently at it, breathing in deeply, she'd have felt his breath on her. He did not even notice her going stiff beneath him.

He did notice the quickening of her heart rate and her breath, her scent enticing him to do more, she wanted more even as her consciousness panicked within. His teeth gently nipped at her neck near the crook of her jaw-line, some part of him still human enough to know another means of fore-play began to nibble and kiss his way down her neck to her collar and reverse the attempt back up, he sucked hard on her neck just beneath her ear, giving her a hickey, his purring never ceasing. So at first he hadn't heard her pitiful hiss but assumed it was a go so he continued. Another push or so and she'd be clay in his 'hands'.

She hissed more loudly at him right then, giving him some pause, his ears forward then curving back ever slightly. No her body wants it and he craves it. She had her hand on his head he'd only realized vaguely and was tentatively trying to push him away while hissing. He leaned into her pushing instead, turning his head to suck on her wrist and lick it too. Why couldn't she see that he needs this? He tried to continue what he had been doing, the set of his cat like ears meant that he heard her but he didn't want to stop. she might have to get much more firm with him or do something to get his attention more firmly to make him quit.

Nariana

[OOC]
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Feeling? Aroused, conflicted

Her body was betraying her. She couldn't keep her heartbeat or her breathing steady, no matter how badly she wanted to remain in control of herself. Her face was flushed, and she was pretty sure that it wasn't just embarrassment anymore. Her body felt like it was slowing burning the more that Ikuto kissed, licked, and breathed on her. The word "foreplay" came to mind as she realized what was happening. Ikuto recently said something about cats being forward and honest-- more honest than she or Ikuto might have been otherwise. Yoru was bringing his deeper desires to the surface, and it was clear that his deepest desire was Amu. Ikuto wanted her... badly. She said that to herself a few times, finding the realization rather pleasing. As Ikuto's lips moved down from her ear to her neck and collar, she sucked in a deep breath. No one had ever done this to her. She wanted Ikuto, too, but not like this.

She had to get him to stop and snap out of it. He barely noticed her hand pushing against his head or her hissing at first, too busy giving her a hickey. When she hissed more loudly, he finally paused. All it accomplished was him nuzzling into her hand and sucking on her wrist, though. This wasn't as arousing as him kissing on her neck, so she let him continue doing this for a few moments while she tried to clear her mind and think. Amu groaned in frustration. The cat wouldn't quit. If he was himself, then he would have responded to her verbal reprimanding. However, she gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he continued because his cat side could sense her arousal. She was certain that he wouldn't take advantage of her if she really didn't want him to, even in his current state of mind. Still, she had to get him off of her before she became his prey. She wasn't sure how much longer she could refuse him.

When she knew what she wanted to do, she yanked her wrist away from Ikuto. He was about to resume giving her collarbone attention when she used her now-free hand to tickle his exposed stomach. Tickling was extremely effective this morning, and she needed it to work again. She wanted to put as much space between her and Ikuto as possible to cool off. When he started writhing and wiggling away from her hand, she moved her hand to his chest and tried to push him away. She failed to notice that she was sitting on his ribbons and part of his cape before she pushed him, which was probably going to do the opposite of what Amu wanted.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

He noticed that she had quit attempted to verbally stop him, her breathing growing more erratic he made soft murmuring mewling sounds of encouragement, one more push now and she'd be his. Her pushing on his head he'd lean into the touch, nuzzling and licking at her wrist, a growing tightness he felt in his loins the tight leather of his current outfit growing tight. He grunted, gritting his teeth from the discomfort, writhing a little against her and pushing himself still closer to her, rubbing against her, he nuzzled her chest again then moved to continue his 'attack' at her shoulder and neck, his own breathing become slightly faster, her arousal encouraging his own. His tail has curled around one of her legs even.

He did not notice her jerking her wrist away from him as he moved closer to her, his intent had been going to rip her blouse some more so he'd have more skin exposure to work with. He supported himself on an elbow and his other arm around her waist half laying on her, she'd have started to feel his growing problem against her leg as he rubbed against her. He then bit his tongue abruptly, his face screwing in a grimace mixture of surprise, mild pain and discomfort as she used her now free hand to tickle his exposed belly as close to his waist line as she dared. "Ack...nyaaaaaa!!" He whining sound came from his throat in sheer protest. It aided his arousal but also it was an unexpected attack too, he squeezed his eyes closed, shaking for several moments, muffled giggles coming from his throat. He tossed his head, hair flying to the side, the motion jerked on a small gold chain that went beneath his halter top, flumping down onto his side close on her and next to her, the cat not certain how to react to the tickle attack other then to purr and roll while he helplessly chortled, "nya! Nya...Nyack!" plaintive protests as he tried to writhe away from her attacking fingers.

The jerky motions jostled something shiny out of his collar, sparkling in the lantern lights now hanging from his neck is the Dumpty-key, the very thing powering his transformation into Black Lynx. Amu tried to push on him while he is distracted by her attack, the pushing jostled him further, but the pull on his accessories caused a particular rougher jostle to fall on her again, but in the moment, the key's shaft clinked against the Humpty-lock, for an instance both artifacts resonated on the contact. The energy fading from the key. In the space of the next second there is a dispersing spattering of blue sparkles as first the black lynx clothing vanished, along with the cat ears and tail, lastly Yoru is expelled from his body, drunken swirls all over the poor cat chara that tumbled away from ikuto in a bouncing roll.

Ikuto's hand fastened on Amu's wrist stopping her teasing fingers in a tight grip, part of his mind is still lost in the primal instincts of his inner cat. His lips landed on hers in an hungry passionate kiss, pulling on her lips, possibly bruising them, kissing her hard, for the moment both lost in that locked embrace till they both needed air. "Amu...don't tickle me when I'm doing other things." He stated breathlessly, heat in his voice but a lusty heat. He wanted her.

And

It is only the shrill shrieks and gasps from her charas that gave him pause. Breathing hard as though he'd ran a race he had trouble focusing on more then one thing. But then he remembered the cat-toy and what followed came in a rush. He...paled then and looked over at the charas all of them covering their eyes with faces that glowed light light bulbs they were so red. He looked back to Amu and for the first time realized what the biggest issue was...He isn't wearing anything except for the gold chain with the Dumpty key around his neck. He for once felt like a deer caught in red headlights, he felt frozen, his hold on Amu loosened.

User Image

Nariana

Where?: Seiyo Apartments
What?: humiliated...aroused...stunned
Mine?: Dumpty-Key

[OOC]
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Amu's tickling worked-- sort of! Ikuto, who was basically laying on her now, made a grimace before bursting into a strange cat-like laugh and rolling off of her. He writhed away from her fingers and verbally protested. She used this moment to push him in the chest away from him. Not noticing that she was sitting on a part of his uniform, her push unfortunately didn't knock him away from her. Instead, he jerked back when his uniform snagged and bumped to her. Amu closed her eyes and turned her head away when Ikuto bumped her. She heard something metallic hit her Humpty Lock and opened one eye to see what it was. The Dumpty Key and the Humpty Lock glistened for a moment before going completely dim. Amu opened her other eye just in time to see Ikuto's transformation completely disperse. Blue sparkles surrounded him, and she noted that his ears were gone. The contact with the Lock must have triggered it, though she couldn't reason why that would actually happen. Phew! Maybe this crazy ordeal was over.

... Or not. She looked down a second before Ikuto lunged to kiss her, and she would have screamed if Ikuto had given her a chance. Her face turned bright red, and she tensed. 'Hesnakedhesnakedhesnakednakednaked!! I NEED HIM OFF NOW!!' was the only thing that ran through her mind. The charas, who were already freaking out at this spiraling scenario, turned bright red and screamed for her. "You--!!" she started to say something, but Ikuto immediately grabbed Amu's hand to stop her from tickling him and leaned in for a hot kiss. He clearly hadn't taken notice of what just happened.

Amu was on fire again, even though her mind was still functioning at high speed. She didn't know what to do. She didn't see his private when she saw his bare torso, but she knew it was there. 'Ohmygoshohmygoshnononowhymeeeeee... I'm not ready for this!!... But what happens if I look-- NO AMU!! I am a good girl!!' she freaked out in her head, teetering between wanting to curl up and die and wanting to take a peek at Ikuto's package. How was she going to tell Ikuto?!

When they separated after a torturous infinity, he said huskily, "Amu...don't tickle me when I'm doing other things." Amu just stared into his deep blue eyes, her words caught in her throat and her eyes wide in horror. 'Don't tell me that he doesn't notice... please!!' she begged Ikuto in her mind, not sure what to tell him. After a few seconds, he turned to look at the horrified charas before returning to look at the horrified Amu. His facial expression changed to one of shock and horror rather quickly, processing what just transpired. His face became pale and his grip on Amu slackened, but he still didn't move.

She felt like she was going to pass out if he didn't get off of her. "P-please... g-- Ikuto, get-- you're, um, not wearing anythingsopleasegetoff," she struggled to say and turned her head to look up at the ceiling as she muttered the last part. Under no circumstances could she allow herself to look down at him. Never. She regretted ever buying those stupid toys. This wouldn't have happened if she hadn't listened to Utau's crazy plan. She glanced at him again for a moment to catch his reaction, her eyes begging him to get up and do something.

Su, who was normally well-mannered and not one to raise her voice, yelled with her eyes still closed, "For the love of all things sweet and sugary, put some clothes on, desu!!" The other three charas flinched away from the fuming green chara, but they were thinking the same thing on different levels.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIt had taken Ikuto several minutes to comprehend the horrified expression on Amu's face, her cheeks rosy red and glowing practically. Her eyes wide like dinner plates, she even shook like a leaf in a strong wind for several seconds, her mouth opening and closing as if having trouble with words. The squeals of her charas made him look over at them all of them covering their eyes and as red as their owner. Yoru is no help to him anymore as the cat has been rendered K.Od due to over stimulating and introduction to human lust. Swirls in the charas eyes. and giggling slightly now and then drunk. His mind is reeling with the unexpected and...humiliating results to todays catastrophe.

The cool air from the apartment's air conditioning peppered his bear flesh with goose bumps, and he shivered not necessary due to a chill either. "P-please... g-- Ikuto, get-- you're, um, not wearing anythingsopleasegetoff," Amu stuttered trailing off in the end that is all she is able to get out through choked effort. Her voice high pitched and squeaky at the end. His face at this point as gradually turned pink and several shades darker, it's one thing to get this reaction from him for some harmless bet but another thing when he is caught in the most awkward, most humiliating situation possible. "I......." It was Sue's shrill and angry yell that jolted Ikuto into some sort of action. "For the love of all things sweet and sugary, put some clothes on, desu!!" He jerked back from Amu as though he'd been burned, reaching over the back of the couch for a couple of pillows, one to cover his front and the other to cover his back as he all but fell over scrambling to his feet and darted for his room, the door banging shut behind, slammed really.

Once inside his room he dropped a pillow leaning on the door, he flicked the lock on the door handle and let out a shuddering, shaky breath, a flush across his face, what is more irritating is that he suffering from a full arousal to boot. Damn it...Damn it...Damn it! he thought angrily, furious with himself for loosing control like that, irritated with Yoru for letting it go that far, and in some small way irritated at her for buying cat toys. She couldn't have possibly known that would happen though unless someone who knows about his character change told her...that meant either Tsukasa or Utau...He slammed his fist against the wall with a thud. His breathing a little harsh. He hobbled over to his bed sitting down on it, hanging his head trying to come to terms with the hell happened. As he did this he had to handle his current little problem....

----15 minutes later...

He is pulling on a long sleeve shirt on, tucking the loose ends down into his pants, having put on boxers, and then black jeans, his boots and gradually replaced on his whole old school uniform probably by habit. Adjusting extra straps and letting out a sigh. He glanced to the door hesitant about going out there to face her after what happened. Had he after all just sexually assaulted her after making a complete fool of himself? The thought of it the mere memory of it made heat flood his face all over again. But what is he going to do? Stay in here and sulk? Or evade her over it all...? Be on his best behavior if slightly formal...yes. He over stepped the line too far this time he was certain of it.

Finally another minute later he slowly stood and approached his door, unlocking it, moving out into the main apartment. Stopping to stare at the chaos about the room, furniture upturned and potted plant spilled across the floor and for the first time he became aware of bruising on his person, his left shoulder, his right side and hip and even a bruise on his cheek...from running into things while chasing that ball, he face flushed a little more. Shoving his hands into his pockets he looked over to Amu who hadn't moved from where he fled her, her face is even more royally red then his own, she looked as though she might have been having a melt down. He kept his distance and leaned against a wall. "Hey..." it would catch her attention and it pained him that he could sense a tension in the room from what nearly happened, he couldn't meet her eye-to-eye. Trying to think of something to say beyond this...

"You're blushing..." he said lamely at a half-attempt at some humor but really wanted to hit himself, he hunched his shoulders a bit glancing to the side, the heat in his features plainly visible.

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Embarrassed!!!
                                                        Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who?: Ikuto + charas

It took a scolding from Su to make Ikuto get up. He was just as lost at what to do as Amu was, but the yelling prompted him to escape the living room with couch pillows covering his front and backside. Amu kept her eyes focused on the ceiling as he left, closing them when she heard his door slam closed and lock. It was really over.

Amu didn't know how to process what all just happened. Even though he was gone, she was still both highly aroused and disturbed at the same time. Her charas immediately sensed the mood and didn't dare to talk to Amu. To be honest, they didn't know what to say and were equally disturbed. She would just have to pull herself together.

For the first few minutes alone, Amu just took deep breaths through her nose and laid her head in her hands. She occasionally groaned and growled indignantly to somewhat release whatever jumbled thoughts her mind had conjectured related to her sexual and emotional frustrations, but her hands muffled the sound. She didn't want to make any noises that would prompt Ikuto to check on her prematurely. He couldn't see her freaking out like this-- anything but that.

The next several minutes were spent contemplating her next confrontation with Ikuto. How would she react when he returned? She wasn't necessarily mad at him for his sexual behavior, though glancing at her ripped shirt hinted that perhaps she should be. Could she blame him at all since she was the one to pull out the toys?... She couldn't justify his behavior completely with that. She teased him out of his right mind with the toys, sure. However, both Ikuto and Yoru had enough sense to know when enough was enough-- or so she previously assumed.

Then again, what was "enough"? She touched her neck gingerly, tracing where Ikuto kissed and nipped at her neck just minutes ago. She closed her eyes and sighed, recalling how good Ikuto's lips felt on her skin. Although his lips were soft, they could kiss her roughly and leave her feeling ragged. She wouldn't mind if he did something like that while he was not transformed. In fact, she might really enjoy it and try it on him if she felt ambitious.

These opposing thoughts occupied her mind until she decided that thinking about it all was just stressing her out more. Every time she came to a possible conclusion on how to respond, she had to replay the last several minutes in her head, which prompted her to blush and feel either excited or mortified again and again. By the time she heard Ikuto's door unlock, she felt more feverish and uncomfortable than she did before. She accomplished nothing productive in fifteen minutes and only made herself feel worse. Great. In fact, she felt slightly nauseous all of a sudden when she heard Ikuto's door unlock and open.

She glanced down at his feet when he walked into the area to make sure that he was dressed this time. She released a breath that she didn't know she was holding when she confirmed that he was dressed. While he scanned the disheveled room, the charas glared and stared at him expectantly. They were none too pleased with him, and a few of them were ready to give him a piece of Amu's mind. They would chastise Yoru later when he awoke from his trance. Ikuto didn't move closer to Amu and leaned against a wall before he spoke. "Hey..." Amu swallowed deeply and raised her gaze to meet his eyes before chickening out and opting to look at his feet. "You're blushing..." he said with lackluster humor.

When Amu thought that her last straw had snapped, she was unpleasantly surprised that she had one more straw waiting to be snapped by Ikuto. "The bet," Amu told herself in a squeaky whisper of panic, and a wave of utter despair washed over her as she gritted her teeth. Her hands flew to her hair, and she grabbed it as if she was going to rip it out. 'No way. This can't be...After all of my work to keep my composure and to turn Ikuto's tricks-- WAIT!' Then a final thought of hope told her to look up. She whipped her head upward and looked Ikuto in the face, her eyes wild and her mouth in a frown. She saw it; Ikuto was blushing and couldn't even look her in the eye. After all of the panic that built up in her from three seconds ago-- Amu just curled up into a ball with her head tucked between her knees and said in an exhausted sigh, "So are you... Girls." The charas, who were already looking at him in differing levels of outrage, grumbled in confirmation while Su added an angry "desu".

So now what would they do? Ran raised a tiny fist to her mouth and cleared her throat. "As the unofficial creator of this bet, I now declare... a draw!" she said with no lack of enthusiasm. Amu was beyond done. Utau's plan failed. She didn't win the bet. Then again, she didn't have to be Ikuto's slave. It could have been wo-- no... it couldn't have been any worse than what just transpired over the last half hour.

Su was next to speak up. She raised a tiny fist to her mouth and cleared her throat for the chance to speak. "Just so you know, Ikuto-san, I will not be cleaning this mess up. You can work it out with Amu-chan, desu," leaving it up to Amu to decide if she would partake in cleaning up the room or making Ikuto do it all. With that, the charas floated past Ikuto and into Amu's room, deciding that there was no longer a need for them to be in this tense situation.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Longest post I've ever written? Perhaps...

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIf Amu's next reaction was anything to go by, he may as well had shoved his foot into his mouth with a poor joke. She looked ready to either tear her hair out out explode at him and that the bet was the last thing she wanted to look at right then. Ikuto isn't smiling though when he mentioned it, he could feel the disapproving glares her charas were all giving him, and the awkward silence that followed seemed enough to make the tension that sprang up between them so thick that it could have been cut with a knife. He could not meet her eyes even when she looked up at him, he just gazed at the floor, hands clenching into fists in his pockets, his face pink with humiliation at what happened.

"So are you... Girls." he glanced at her, she'd curled into a ball with her head hung between her knees. He couldn't help but notice her tattered blouse from what he had been doing. Utterly inappropriate and over the line. He idly looked at the blouse in details, filing the information back in his head, he'd get it replaced for her. He wanted to do at least that for her, and hoped that Sue wasn't going to just mend the shirt as if it never happened. Ran coughed with her hand in a fist to her mouth, her small voice is not cheerful in the least as she pronounced their bet a tie. Neither won or lost. The dare is null and void. He almost preferred it that way, or at the very least he'd lost to make this up to Amu some how. If anything the pronouncement to end the game seemed like a sentence then an ending to the game.

Sue then cleared her throat to talk too, "Just so you know, Ikuto-san, I will not be cleaning this mess up. You can work it out with Amu-chan, desu," She sounded like a stern aunt or mother figure letting him know what his punishment is. With that spoken and almost as if the charas could not bear to be in the same room as he or Amu they left the room to go to Amu's bedroom. He half-way expected her to also leave the room. The silence went on for a while longer, 5 maybe 10 minutes before he let out a weiry sigh, moving away from the wall he moved to the nearest mess, the potted plant and moved to lift it upright. checking the pot for any cracks, wincing slightly from the self inflicted injuries he gave himself while character changed. He did not complain though. They aren't the least of what he deserves for what he did. tch...murderer...and assault. I'm building up a record at this rate. He thought sourly.

He moved to locate a broom to sweep up the spilled soil to replace into the pot. Solemnly moving as he did so, gradually the heat in his face lifted. Once the potted mess is cleared he moved to pick up chairs he'd knocked over. He deliberately ignored the cat toys he saw laying around. But now and then he glanced her way from the corner of his eyes. he sighed again, "I'm Sorry, Amu." seemed to be the only thing he could say. When he saw Yoru he bent to pick up the chara too and grimaced to himself. Shugo charas are so child-like in nature, so innocent. Yes Yoru adapted to mimic Ikuto's suave attitude but he did not intent to expose Yoru to human lust like that. He does not understand it, essentially Yoru's desire to play overwhelmed Ikuto's mind...and Ikuto's need, his selfish lust for Amu to be his over powered Yoru's kitten-like aspect, all that remained was a rutting ally cat not taking no for an answer. He owed his chara an apology too.

Moving into his room, the way he handled Yoru was like handling a delicate kitten he'd just accidentally stepped on, he regretted what happened that strongly. Delicately placing the cat chara into his egg and closing him into it. He moved him then to a soft basket nearby. his hand came to grasp the dumpty key around his neck. He...can not afford for this to happen again. He pulled on the chain hard enough to bruise his neck and snap the chain from his neck. Wanting the pain almost, he doesn't say anything about it. He just puts the key into a zip-lock bag and drops it into his sock drawer, berrying it in his things then shutting the drawer probably with more force then necessary. Exhaling he left his room back out into the main room to continue cleaning up the mess. He will not cross the line again, not without her permission so he closed up and kept to himself. The sort of self-punishment that he does to himself when he thinks he is protecting someone he cares about...by seemingly leaving them out of it.

When the room has been straitened out, he even ran the vacuum to make sure everything is clean, putting away the cleaning utensils. He still had not looked her in the eyes nor said anything else to her but an appology. He didn't know what else to do, except maybe leave for a walk...

User Image
                                                        ooc:
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Embarrassed!!!
                                                        Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Who?: Ikuto + charas
Feeling? Embarrassed

Amu couldn't muster the energy to say something to Ikuto to break the silence. After the charas left, Amu stayed hunched over and just focused on calming down. If she kept getting worked up like this, she would have a heart attack! She closed her eyes and breathed in through her nose, out through her mouth. In, out. She was vaguely aware that Ikuto walked away from her. She heard him picking up things-- that he probably knocked over while playing-- and pulling furniture. He had probably decided to clean up the room without her help, which was fine by Amu because she was useless right now. How did she end up in these situations? Honestly, it had only been three days with Ikuto! She didn't think about anything for a few minutes while he cleaned; her only mission was to relax. He apologized to her, but she said nothing. Her mouth tried to form words, but she didn't know if "I forgive you" would sound sincere enough since "it's okay" wasn't true. She forgave him, though. She was partly to blame, and she would admit it after she regained some of her composure.

In Amu's room, the charas quietly fumed and exchanged comments among themselves in whispers while sitting in a circle on the bed. "For once, I'm not having fun. Hmph," Ran said and crossed her arms.

Dia's hands were covering her rosy cheeks. "I know that I haven't known Ikuto-san as long as you three, but wasn't that was a bit much for even him? Geez!"

Miki replied, "It was way more than a 'bit' much. He's never acted like that around Amu-chan, and he better not do it again. I'm not talking to Yoru until he apologizes, as well!" That was saying something intense since all three of them knew how much she liked Yoru.

Su added, "If you won't talk to Yoru, then I will. That was not nice!" She stood up and began floating to the door, impatient and eager to express herself. The others followed her to stop her because she apparently forgot that Yoru was unconscious, but there was no need.

When Ikuto walked into the hall, they all halted and frantically flew behind Amu's door. They floated slowly to Ikuto's door without saying a peep and watched Ikuto. As gently as possible, he laid Yoru into his egg and in a basket. Despite the trouble that Yoru caused, Ikuto still treated the chara with much care. Ikuto then ripped off the Dumpty Key, snapping the chain that he wore, and tucked it into his sock drawer. It looked like it hurt, but Ikuto didn't react if it did. The charas visibly softened, especially Su, and they floated back into Amu's room before Ikuto turned around and walked back out. They returned to their circle on the bed. Su was the first to speak. "On second thought, maybe it's not necessary...desu." Sighing, everyone agreed to leave the cats alone. From Ikuto's actions, they knew that he felt remorseful. Yoru probably would, too.

After Ikuto returned to the living room and finished cleaning, Amu felt a little better; she felt like she could speak without overheating or collapsing. She stood up slowly, trying to decide what she would say to Ikuto. He hadn't spoken since his apology a few minutes ago. He had put away the vacuum and looked uncertain about what to do next. Now only blushing slightly, she waited for Ikuto to look at her. However, he refused. She bit her lip nervously. She wanted Ikuto to feel bad, but she didn't want him to be uptight like this either. Wasn't she supposed to be the uptight one?

She walked around the couch and noticed that the toys were still laying there. That was understandable; the toys started this. She bent down and picked up the toys, placing them in the bag and tying the bag in a knot. Although she hated to waste Utau's money, she knew that she had to get rid of them. She walked to the kitchen and threw the bag into the trash. She walked back into the living room and said, "There, that's one problem taken care of," she said quietly with a shy smile. Ikuto would be pleased to see those go. He didn't smile back. Her nerves taking over, she took a deep breath and absentmindedly clasped her hands. She had to keep trying to break the ice. She wanted to run to her room; then she could change her clothes and hide from Ikuto. However, that was probably not the best option. She pushed onward, barely. Her eyes darted from Ikuto's face to the ceiling and back as she said, "Um, U-utau thought it would be funny to get you to character change because she t-thought that I thought that it would be c-cute..... I-I'm so... I mean, she was right, kinda, but you know, then... I-I didn't know... S-sor..." Her good-natured side wanted to apologize so badly, but an indignant part of her held back. This was not going well.

Amu pointed matter-of-factly with one hand at the television before closing the gap between them and grabbing Ikuto's wrist with the other hand. "TV!... Let's watch that... y-yeah!" she yelled too loudly before flinching and controlling her voice again. She walked Ikuto back to the couch and released his wrist as she sat down a few inches away from him, her back as straight as a board. There would be no funny business this time. Nope, Amu was certain of it. Her eyes were glued to the screen even though the television show was still paused. Totally natural.

User Image

Kris-Nyan87

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items