8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxxIkuto listed off the stuff that he did to his sibling in their past that no doubt infuriated or frustrated Utau to no end. Issues that she wanted to vent on him but was too worried about his well being to address. His taunts were beginning to work if her charas were anything to go by. Eru had a purple flame about her in outrage at his insolence and Iru gazed at him with growing devilish excitement, he is all but giving her a green card to be bad. Utau mentioned that he does not know what he is getting himself into. He's watched her battles with Amu from the side-lines he has an idea of what to expect. Mentioning the cat toys and then what happened between himself and Amu earlier seemed to nail the lid over his coffin.

"What a masochist. You have eight seconds to run," she muttered under her breath as she stood. She removed her shades to let Ikuto see her murderous gaze. He smiled a little, the term she used is quite acutely accurate about him. His tail swished to his left as he spread his stance, to a loose crouch. She transformed with Iru becoming Lunatic Charm. He can only imagine what would run over Amu's features if she knew that he and Utau were fighting, she'd try to stop it. But he needs to be challenged, and who better then his sister? So many unresolved issues between them, now is the time to address those issues and get over them.

"Nyan this'll be fun! Iru I'm not gonna go easy on you! Pow! Pow!" Yoru taunted Iru, they can psychically talk to one another through Ikuto and Utau.
              Ikuto didn't loose his insolent smirk even as she summoned to her a new weapon, his brow rose a little, 'wicked whip', a long devilish whip with devil wings at the handle and a sharp devils tail at least several feet long, he'd say about 7 or 8 feet long. It would probably have a bad bite should it reach him. Given Iru's type the bite could probably have a painful bite or possibly at Utau (and Iru)'s will any sensation she wants upon contact,
              especially should she manage to wind it around a limb to electrocute him with any specific sensation. It is well within a Devil Mistress' demon lore to cause a sub to feel any sensation the Dom desires.

One second later, and Utau swung the whip in Ikuto's direction with no restraint. He made to dodge the attack, but the whip still clipped him as he side stepped it with a graceful cat-like motion. He felt a sharp sting to his left side, a welt forming on his unprotected side above his hip. Letting him know that he would have to do better then that to defend himself. He didn't let the sting prevent him from making a second hop out of the way, for the moment on the defensive. "Is that all?" he taunted her.

User Image
              ooc:
              Where --- Park
              Who: --- Utau (As Lunatic Charm) - Eru
              Feeling --- Masochistic
              Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Dumpty Key.
              When: --- Tuesday, 1:25 pm...

Nariana
Similarily like that soccer match between him and Amu, we can use dice to go through the fights. D20 - General rules below:

-- For Yes or No Questions, Evens or Odds. = for example, can ikuto dodge that.
-- For Full on energy attacks - Greater the number, defenders have to equal or achieve a larger number to win. If equal to the attackers number then its a stale mate.
-- If you get a 1 in any rolls. It is has a rule of funny: roll again for evens or odds. = for example, say i rolled a 1 for ikuto to defend or dodge. then i roll it again and got a 3,
as an odd number is a failure to defend himself, but under rule of funny he could say trip over his own cape or step on his tail in a klutz moment. Where as if I had rolled a 4 then how would he have defended himself in a funny way? (which i am drawing a blank here xD ) but that is about that.

I may ask to use the dice at least for full on energy attacks in posts.
Don't have to roll for every post, but if you like to entertain that aid: I tend to use my own dice or dice from this LINK

Hygienic Genius

U T A UXX(H O S H i N A)XXT S U K i Y O M iXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══
Utau's whip licked Ikuto's side before he could jump away. He played it off well, which didn't surprise her. Both of them had poker faces when they wanted. However, Utau just couldn't contain herself while Iru's power coursed through her. When Ikuto asked Utau if that was all, she cooed, "You are just mouthing off today. You sure you're in a position to do that?" Spoiler alert: he wasn't.

She swung the whip toward Ikuto, forcing him to leap out the way or get hit again. This happened several times in rapid succession-- Utau swung, Ikuto dodged, Utau recoiled, and repeat. These he dodged more skillfully, quickly adjusting to the weapon's range of motion. Iru spoke to Utau. "Hey, let's punish him already!" Utau was more than happy to oblige.

Utau swung the whip again, but she rushed Ikuto instead of recoiling the whip. As she leaped toward him, another aura of darkness surrounded her free hand. Suddenly, Utau had two Wicked Whips. She swung the second one around his covered torso and nailed him. With little space between them now, she swung the first one around his legs for good measure. She dug her boots into the ground and jerked Ikuto to her left as hard as she could, grunting with the effort. She felt like a cowboy in a rodeo, and Ikuto was her little cow-- or cat-- being lassoed. There was no way that Ikuto could maintain his balance like this; he was going to eat dirt.

══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Singing Star

Where?: Park
Who?: Charas + Ikuto
Feeling?: Devilish
Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:25 pm
User Image
OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

Rolled 19. NYEH HEH HEH. *evil cackle*
Utau is going to "spank" him and get it out of her system... You decide if he breaks free or loses a cat life. Then they can reset and we can do proper training. Or this franzy can continue... up to you. wink

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxx When Ikuto asked Utau if that was all, she cooed, "You are just mouthing off today. You sure you're in a position to do that?" She is getting confidence in her tone after he'd dodged back again, his limbs loose for agility. His brows furrowed a little, and ears folded back a tad. She began her assault on him, curling back and striking the whip at him in rapid tandem. He weaved from side to side, leaning far to each side to dodge the whip and hopping back a ways again, bending at the waist-line to duck and weave, he made it look easy. His heightened senses can detect the sound of the whip and the whistle it made going through the air which enabled him to dodge relatively more easily, learning the length of the whip and dancing back a little more. His smile gradually returned as he admittedly was having fun so far. This is much more like a work out to him then Soccer was earlier. Starting fights and playing around with Tadase had greater perks to him then playing with a ball. This, this is his playground.

Utau swung the whip again, but she rushed Ikuto instead of recoiling the whip. As she leaped toward him, another aura of darkness surrounded her free hand. Suddenly, Utau had two Wicked Whips. She swung the second one around his covered torso and nailed him. With little space between them now, she swung the first one around his legs for good measure. He'd raised his arms up out of the way, this tactic kept his clawed hand from getting tangled in the second whip while it wound and pinned his left arm to his side,
              the coarse rope pinching tightly his chest, over the bottom part of the cross. He braced his limbs abruptly as the rope became taut, digging his heels into the ground and bending his knees refusing to give into the pull. That first whip wound around his right leg at the knee going equally taught.

Utau then attempted to haul him into the ground. Gritting his teeth the slashed his right hand down in a crescent moon arc in front of him, the claw gauntlet glowed a little as he sliced her whips, at the same pulled back expecting the tumble he'd get for cutting tight rope in a tug-a-war like this. She would also get tumbled because of physics. He moved with the roll, coming up at a crouch and then to force Utau to put more distance between them he slashed the claws through the air, leaving curled air-blades to slash towards her feet. Should she dodge then the attack would leave 3 deep trenches in the ground where she stood. He pulled the whips off of his person and tossed them aside.

"Alright...you want me sis..." He taunted then played a game that most wouldn't expect their opponent to do, this is a point of how good his bond with Yoru is and also can only come from having your chara for many years. He being the eldest of everyone has had his chara the longest. He charged at her abruptly, but because he does not have an intention to harm her he then opted for alternative offense. He canceled his transformation with Yoru, but is still character changed. Yoru appearing on his shoulder, hanging on with bright determination burning in his golden eyes. The sudden change back would probably startle her, but that is when he batted her in the side with a large phantom paw, to her it would have felt as though she'd been hit with a giant body pillow with the force of a batter smacking a curve ball on the field. "Nya take that! Whatcha gonna do now?" Yoru taunted now, his mind in full sync with his owner.

The Dumpty key began to resonate and glow slowly brighter...

User Image
              ooc:
              Where --- Park
              Feeling --- Masochistic
              When: --- Thursday, 1:30 pm...

DICE RULES
              Similarily like that soccer match between him and Amu, we can use dice to go through the fights. D20 - General rules below:

-- For Full on energy attacks - Greater the number, defenders have to equal or achieve a larger number to win. If equal to the attackers number then its a stale mate.
              -- If you get a 1 in any rolls. It is has a rule of funny: roll again for evens or odds. = for example, say i rolled a 1 for ikuto to defend or dodge. then i roll it again and got a 3,
              as an odd number is a failure to defend himself, but under rule of funny he could say trip over his own cape or step on his tail in a klutz moment. Where as if I had rolled a 4 then how would he have defended himself in a funny way? (which i am drawing a blank here xD ) but that is about that.

Don't have to roll for every post, but if you like to entertain that aid: I tend to use my own dice or dice from this LINK

Nariana

You got a 19 Attack roll. I got a 19 Defense roll. He'll be able to break free from that. On a D12 i rolled if he can counter attack after breaking free and that is a... 12 solid,
see how she can match that. xD when he got hit that first time i had a 7 defense roll so he couldn't dodge it.

Hygienic Genius

U T A UXX(H O S H i N A)XXT S U K i Y O M iXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══
"Tch!" Utau clicked her tongue in annoyance. So much for Ikuto eating dirt. Ikuto managed to stay upright and cut himself free from her whips using his Slash Claw. The jolt from the separation made her stumble backwards a few feet, but she managed to not fall. Ikuto moved quicker than her and slashed at her feet, forcing her to jump backwards awkwardly. Unbalanced, she took a knee when she landed. When Ikuto tossed aside the remains of her shredded whips, she righted herself and did the same. The whips disintegrated instantly. Admittedly, she expected the Wicked Whips to take Ikuto down. But she wasn’t concerned; she had other ways to trap the kitty.

"Alright...you want me sis..." Ikuto said before charging her abruptly. Since she didn’t have time to move, she planted her feet and stretched out her arms. She planned to summon her Ririn Trident to fend off Ikuto’s gauntlet. The moment before her weapon materialized, Ikuto canceled his transformation!

”What the--?!” Utau exclaimed, not understanding what happened. Utau gasped and dispelled the summon, jerking away from him. She couldn’t just stab Ikuto! With her stance compromised, she was left wide open for the Phantom Paw that smacked her in the side. She raised her arms defensively in time, but the hit sent her flying. ”Augh!” she yelped and grimaced as she tumbled into the grass.

"Nya take that! Whatcha gonna do now?" Yoru taunted, proud of his work.

”Utau-chan!” Eru exclaimed worriedly from the sideline as her mistress fell from grace. The little chara began yelling at Ikuto and Yoru, ”You crazy cats! You tricked her! How--“ but Utau cut her off.

”It’s fine,” Utau interrupted curtly, carefully picking herself off the ground. She dusted her dress and boots off, her disheveled bangs hiding her eyes from view. ”I made the mistake of showing him mercy in a moment of confusion. I won’t make that mistake again,” Utau explained to Eru. Eru tensed, sensing a strengthening darkness within her mistress. Utau and Iru were about to get carried away.

”Utau-chan, you sure you’re okay?” Eru asked her mistress cautiously. Utau turned to face her, a sinister glimmer in her eyes and a grin on her face. Eru began sweating profusely. That look reminded her of something from a paranormal movie.

”I’m fine,” Utau answered, looking back down. Eru sighed,
relieved that Utau wasn't focusing on her anymore. ”I wonder if cats really have nine lives... because Ikuto’s going to need them,” Utau mused as flames surrounded her.

Eru began panicking. ”U-utau-chan! C-calm down for a second! For God’s sake!” she squirmed as the grass around Utau sizzled. Iru’s desire for revenge truly was unquenchable. Eru drew a cross on her chest with her right hand and muttered another solemn pray for Ikuto.

”No mercy, right Utau?!” Iru growled. Utau turned toward Ikuto with the evil look and answered, ”None. Ikuto... Do you want to go easy on me because you think I can’t take care of myself?! You think you can easily beat me with cheap alley cat tricks?! If you choose to fight like this, I won’t back off again. I’ll show you! Ririn Trident!” Utau barked, summoning her black trident into her hands. Iru and Utau were fully in sync at this point... for better or for worse. ”Come at me!” Utau and Iru yelled at the same time.

Meanwhile, Eru fluttered behind a tree further away for cover. Eru stayed out of Iru's way when Iru wanted to play. "Devils are so rough..." Eru complained as she peeked from behind the tree.

══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Feeling?: Evil
Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:30 pm
User Image
OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

Rolled 4/12 for defense. Lost the original post. Wrote an angry, agonizingly long replacement post.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxx Ikuto canceled his transformation with Yoru but both boys were more then capable of rejoining without going through a transformation cycle, that was shown possible the first time Amu ever saw him transform.
              The change happening so quickly that she didn't get the chance to see the whole sequence. He went easy on Utau buffing her aside with his Phantom Paw attack while not transformed. He went easy on her because as powerful she thinks she is, he is bigger then her, stronger then her. He could easily do her real harm. For that is why he will tango with her weapons and attacks but won't really charge her as he would against another man. Or kids about the age Tadase was, he being 5 years older then Tadase. 6 years older then Kairi. Any brat younger then that he'd treat like a kitten. Utau is only 3 years younger then he.

She'd shown him mercy in a moment of confusing giving him the very point of this game to be the first to knock her over, she tumbled into the grass, where he'd aim her to land.
              He is trying to avoid her getting more harm then mere grass burns. He does not want to give her road burn or cause her to trip over benches or run into power polls or trees or anything of the nature. He waited for her to right herself, Eru fluttering around her mistress with concern and the shouting at him and Yoru. Tricked her she says. Utau knows him better then her charas, tricking people is not beneath him. There is a resonation from the lock, he noticed it glowing with a brilliance the feeling gradually growing stronger. It is apparently reacting to Utau who became on fire, with a brilliant evil aura around her. Yoru's tail fuzzed, "Uh oh...that's new." He cannot help but agree.
              She seems to be syncing more strongly with Iru which is causing her power to expand,
              that whip she pulled earlier might only be the tip of the iceberg on what potential his sister has.

Utau turned to face him with a cold expression, "Ikuto... Do you want to go easy on me because you think I can’t take care of myself?! You think you can easily beat me with cheap alley cat tricks?! If you choose to fight like this, I won’t back off again. I’ll show you! Ririn Trident!” Utau barked, summoning her black trident into her hands. ”Come at me!” Utau and Iru yelled at the same time. He chose not to charge her as much as she wants him to. However, He clenched his hand into a fist with deliberate focus causing the phantom paw to lengthen and expand into a paw the size of a Jeep Commander vehicle. He then swung his arm back and then forward again the HUGE paw coming at her to either swat her or punch her as he has done when facing off against Tadase. She can either dodge it or attempt to take the blow which would become a clash of energy.

True she while transformed would be stronger then he but there is still a sizeable pressure difference because he is stronger then her physically. The weight therefore behind this attack would be felt if she chose to block it. Which leaves again two things that'll most likely happen: either or energy combating his strength will cause an implosion and canceling of their energies or she could attack the energy supporting the strength of his attack to overcome it. At least these are his general thoughts of how this attack can most likely be overcame when its used offensively. If she can somehow overcome it and counter attack him that will be interesting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              ooc:
              Where --- Park
              Feeling --- Masochistic
              NOT TRANSFORMED

IKUTO: Points 1 VS. UTAU: Points 0

DICE RULES

Nariana
see spoiler

I rolled an 8 for the energy attack. she'd need to have a number great then or equal to defend against it. (to be fair she gets a modifier for being transformed where he is not.)

Roll a D6 to add to your D20 roll. for example If you roll an 8 with the D20, and a 6 with the D6, you're total then is = 14.

If you roll a 1 in the D6, then multiply what you had with the D20 dice by 2. For example = You rolled the D6 and got 1. You rolled the D20 and got 8. The special rule for 1 in this case is to multiple what you got in the normal roll by 2. --- so you're total roll would have been 16.

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Utau was a real devil with wings, a trident, and a wicked smile. All that was missing were her horns, though her winged hair bands were close. She braced her feet and used Ririn Trident to deflect the incoming Phantom Paw. The trident speared the center of the paw, releasing a flow of energy as the two powers clashed. After a few seconds, the paw imploded and Utau recoiled. Utau turned away to shield her face, her pigtails flying from the wind of the small blast.

Utau went on the offensive and opted for a long-range attack. "Nightmare Lorelai!" she exclaimed, opening her arms and raising her wings. A dark wave of energy resembling a hurricane of butterflies rushed toward Ikuto. While the hurricane could damage Ikuto, she expected Ikuto to dodge or deflect it with relative ease. This was just a diversion until she had an window of opportunity-- a stumble or reckless act from Ikuto-- for her ace moves.

Iru was bloodthirsty, and it was becoming more difficult for Utau to maintain focus. Part of her wanted to slash and use brute force. However, the victory would be so much better if she could prove that she was a superior fighter and not just an overpowered devil.

'I have a plan to show him who's boss, Iru. Work with me, okay?' she asked Iru.

'Ehhh? I suppose... Don't make this take too long, or I'll lose my patience,' Iru hesitantly agreed.

Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:30 pm
Ikuto: 1, Utau: 0

User Image
OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

I hope I rolled this correctly.
Against Phaton Paw: Rolled 4/20 + 4/6 = 8. Tie. Go figure. >_>

Follow up attack: Rolled 2/20 (pitiful) + 5/6 = 7.

I have what I think is a cool plan of attack in mind, but I guess it depends on whether or not you want Utau or Ikuto to lose. Message me about it.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Now then...

☩☩xxx Utau is a trooper, she took his phantom paw attack holding her ground with her Ruin Trident to block his attack. Their combined energies collided in that moment. His advantage being physical strength, her advantage being raw power to match his strength, resulting in canceling out both forces. His paw imploded which staggered him and at the same time her. She took then the opportunity to attack him while he is staggered. Flaring open her wings to release a powerful blast of energy that resembled a swarm of purple/pink butterflies. The energy impacts with a squall strong enough to knock a person over. It is difficult to dodge and taking a strong will to simply weather through it.

He conjures two phantom paws but she is too quick with her Nightmare Lorelai to give him more then basic head protection while not transformed, it became his turn to bite the dust with an impact to tumble and roll his body sliding on the lawn. Getting lawn burn on his clothes. Yoru barely managed to stay with his owner. When Ikuto pushed up to a crouch. "Ikuto-nya!" he nodded, "Yea." It seems that Utau has surpassed him enough that it is dangerous to play this game with her. "My heart unlock!" A spattering a blue sparkles later he'd regained his transformation as Black Lynx. 'We need a new strategy, yoru can't you manifest those paws in this form? All I can do is dodge or attack with slash claw!' He thought fiercely eyeing his sister warely, tensing hip and leg muscles in case if he needs to leap to dodge another attack. 'I think I can...I'll try it!' depending on what Utau plans next to do.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              ooc:
              Where --- Park
              Feeling --- Masochistic

IKUTO: Points 1 VS. UTAU: Points 1

DICE RULES

Nariana
It makes no difference if they win or lose, so long as they learn something from it. But if you'd like Utau to win then be my guess, it is in her character to be competitive enough to win.

Hygienic Genius

User Image

Ikuto tumbled to the ground, unable to weather Nightmare Lorelai in his character change. ”Eat dirt!” Iru cheered. Utau was rather surprised that her attack worked so easily. This might be Utau’s chance!

’So now you want to take me seriously,’ Utau scoffed at her brother as he transformed into Black Lynx again. He would only transform if he thought Utau was dangerous, which was fine by her since she wasn’t holding back.

”Nightmare...” A dark aura formed around her as her wings raised again. Instead of outstretching her arms, she raised her free hand above her head. ”...Lorelai!” Utau exclaimed and her hurricane of butterflies released. Her free hand lowered toward Ikuto, allowing her to control the butterflies in a more concentrated area.

If Ikuto dodged, then the hurricane would change directions and follow him, per Utau’s hand motion. Eventually the butterflies would create a dome around him, threatening to sweep him in the air like a tornado if he didn’t break through the barrier.

This attack could definitely put Ikuto in a bind if he didn't act quickly. However, she still had a final move waiting for him. While Ikuto fought off her barrage, Utau channeled her energy into the Ririn Trident. The trident pulsed faintly at first, but the pulse grew as more seconds passed. Concentrating her energy on two attacks at once could win this battle for her or backfire.

Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:35 pm
Ikuto: 1, Utau: 1

User Image
OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

I didn't roll for this one. I wanna see how this plays out.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

"You are mine, and always will be mine, I love you Amu, koi."

WHERE: The ParkXXXWITH WHO: Utau (Lunatic Charm) - EruXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Masochistic - Wary - Alurt
                                                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

After retaining his transformation when he'd been knocked back by his siblings attack, she had proven to be too dangerous to keep playing with kids gloves. He legs,
                                                  hips and back were tensed in case if he needed to spring away again. He watched her prepare for the same attack except with different arm gestures. Summoning her nightmare lorelei to her fingertips and then sweeping her hand out before her, bring the attack to a more concentrative attack. A swarm of butterflies with a rush of negative energy shot straight for him. He reacted on instinct and sprang up out of the way, high up into the sky. From that vantage he saw the swarm pass by where he stood then swerve in a corkscrew to change direction and follow his dodge. He clenched his teeth as the swarm flurried up to him.

Within moments he found himself surrounded by a dome of her energy and butterflies. the pressure gradually increasing around his person and closing in. If he didn't do something then he'd be tumbled in the sky like a piece of debris in a tornado. And if he hit the ground after that velocity, even with the magic armor Yoru provides him he'd still most probably get hurt, might be lucky to avoid broken bones. Which is probably an outcome that Utau is not intending but she isn't thinking in physics right now, she is letting Iru get out of control and getting drunk on her power and apparent superiority. When you attack or apply science to you actions while transformed it helps you to figure a simple means to deal with a situation or you can calculate what kind of damage you're expecting to give you're opponent. He does not think she is using her head beyond a power high.

He considered his options, could he use his Slash claw to break this vortex? Considering the fine tune air-blades his attack can project he'd only disrupt the energy a little but not enough to break out of this, he'd only be delaying the inevitable. Slash Claw is meant to attack more solid objects or to disrupt x-eggs that merge together into a larger mass. Or they are meant to bind a person or thing. They are relatively useless against pure energy. The pressure of her attack got closer, the swarm thickening. He curled his body defensively, crossing his arms before him as though protecting his head and chest.

Tuning his focus to his hands as he would when using character change abilities, C'mon yoru...let's do this...NOW! He flexed his hands, a shower of sparkles encased his hands in energy, the one arm that had the claw gauntlet becoming a phantom paw with steel claws extended, while the other did not. He yelled and thrust out his arms in a forceful act of pushing away something before him. The pressure of the phantom paws slamming into her vortex at its core caused a shockwave outside of the vortex, then he pushed as hard as he could to throw away the attack. rrraAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! The force counter forced her attack creating a cancellation of attacks, causing gusts of wind that knocked over a few trees in the park, perhaps even a few power poles. Possibly knocking out power in a few minor districts.

When he dropped to the ground, tired. The Dumpty key let out a chime and then dulled. The key seemingly sensing when limits have been reached its dull glow caused Ikuto to loose his transformation and at the same time Utau as well. Both Utau and Iru would have immiediatly sensed the power drain that they might not have noticed if they tried to continue. It would seem on an overall level that he and Utau are tied.

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 95%XXXMY POWER: Black LynxXXXMY INVENTORY: Yoru - Dumpty Key - Clothes, cell phone, wallet (in pocket space)

[OOC:]
                                                  Nariana

Hygienic Genius

User Image

'It's working!' Utau thought as Ikuto became trapped within the confines of her Nightmare Lorelai. Meanwhile on the ground, she continued powering her trident and controlling the dome. A few beads of sweat formed on her brow, as channeling two attacks at once was a significant effort. If Ikuto managed to escape her trap, then he would be met with a finishing blow. It was difficult to see what Ikuto was doing as the hurricane encased him, but she kept her eyes focused on the dome as it shrank around him.

Suddenly, Ikuto screamed and burst forth from the Lorelai! For a moment Utau could see a Phantom Paw with claws like his gauntlet! 'Amazing!' Utau had never seen Ikuto perform an attack like this while transformed. Then again, she was pulling new stunts on him, too.

The next moment, she had to avert her eyes from the powerful shockwave that resulted from the canceled attacks. Her pigtails went flying, and she covered her face with her now freed hand from the dust storm. She could hear the snapping of trees and other fixtures nearby, but she wasn't immediately concerned about the damage. (Meanwhile, poor Eru had to dive underneath the stage to avoid certain death.)

When the debris died down, she saw that Ikuto was freed. He looked winded, though he landed safely. Iru instructed Utau impatiently, 'Use it NOW!' The trident glowed a brilliant pink as her energy flowed into it. Utau grabbed it with both hands and raised it. Before she could call out her attack, she felt a numbing sensation pulse throughout her body.

Ikuto's Dumpty Key resonated and released both her and Ikuto's transformations. Utau watched with disappointment as the trident dissolved and the raw energy dissipated from her hands. Without looking at Ikuto, she figured this was the Dumpty Key's doing.

When Iru popped out, she belly flopped onto one of Utau's hands and groaned.
"What happened?! One minute we're kicking butt, and next minute something kicked mine!" the feisty demon huffed. Still looking at her hands, Utau said, "The Dumpty Key... It called out to stop." Utau recalled that the Humpty Lock often resonated with her and X-Dia during her Easter days. The numbing sensation felt just like that, a pure and persistent aura that dulled her powers immediately.

Utau was sweating from the exertion, but she was in good spirits. She walked over to Ikuto and held out her free hand with a smirk. "I think this means we tied. But you know, I would have won. You're lucky that the Key chimed in." Iru blanched at the uncharacteristic joke, but she wasn't too upset about the technicality either. The fight was fun.

Eru fluttered back looking as if she had just been in battle. Sprigs of grass littered her blond hair, her dress was dusty, and she did not look pleased. "Now before I lecture you on how dangerous that was, I suggest that we leave," she said surprisingly calm. "You do realize that you took out a power line, right?! Criminals!" Ah, there was the yelling on cue. Utau looked at Ikuto and replied smugly, "Oh, not me~"

Feeling?: Evil... Amused
Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:35 pm
Ikuto: 1, Utau: 1

User Image
OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

Your new banner looks so good. I'll change my photos later. Meh.
I'll probably post in the other RP later bc this took me like 2 hours.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

"I have already fallen in love with you, when I come back Amu, I will have you fall for me...koi."

WHERE: City ParkXXXWITH WHO: Utau - Iru - EruXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Fairly pleased

After effectively breaking free from his sister's trap, the end result causing some local damage. Landing safely back on the ground, winded. Utau had been about to attack him again when the key chimed in and caused both of their transformations to be dispersed. Yoru flopped out onto the ground with swirl dizzy eyes, he'd extended his power more then he thought possible and the strain also showed on Ikuto himself, likewise for utau. She smiled approaching him to offer him a hand up, it would appear that they had tied. He snorted at her bad joke and accepted the hand up. "You did pretty well Utau. I don't imagine Amu would have gotten out of that any easier then I. Even with her charas extra special attacks."

He glanced around at the damage, the locals will probably think a strong squall blew through here, nothing that can't be fixed. "Nya thanks!" Yoru took it as a smug compliment when Eru called them criminals. Ally cat, cat thief, criminal. it goes in the same theme of what Yoru represents in some ways. "I believe we were going out, the ramen place?" Since he'd asked for this outing he would be paying for it. Well more accurately, Easter will be paying for it. It's almost a passive aggressive way of paying Easter back by letting them pay for most of his expenses and splurges. The only time he'd actually pay for something literally out of his own earnings is if the thing in question meant more to him. He figured he'd let her take the lead, stuffing his hands into his pockets as they left the park.

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 100%XXXXXXMY INVENTORY: Clothes - Dumpty Key - Wallet (pocket change + Easter Credit and general ID) - Cell phone - Yoru

Hygienic Genius

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I suppose. Come on. My car's this way," Utau replied to Ikuto and led the way to the parking lot. Utau placed Iru on her opposite shoulder so she could rest there comfortably. Eru flew alongside her mistress.

As they got into the car, a service truck pulled up across the lot near where the power line fell. A worker with a hard hat and bright vest got out and waved at them. "Excuse me! We got an emergency call and happened to be nearby to answer immediately. Did you see what happened?" he called out to the siblings.

Utau called back, "We heard the loud noises when it happened. It sounded like an explosion, but we would have felt that since we were near the stage."

"I see. Well, thank you and be safe!" the man said and bowed politely before setting to work.

Utau smiled politely and got into the car. As they pulled off, Utau could feel Eru judging her ever so slightly. Sighing in exasperation, Utau told the chara, "There's nothing we can do about it, so stop looking at me like that." Worst case scenario, she could ask Amu and Su for a favor later.

'Am I really this judgmental?... Probably,' Utau thought.

. . . .

When they arrived at the ramen shop, they took a small table in a corner away from most customers. The waiter welcomed them, and Utau ordered her usual-- an extra large bowl of salt noodles, extra-firm, with extra back fat and a seasoned egg. Utau waited for Ikuto to order and for the waiter to leave before starting a conversation.

"I know it hasn't been that long since you saw me, and we have more urgent things to discuss... but do you notice anything different?" Utau asked Ikuto quietly, hoping he saw the ring earlier. If he did, he didn't say anything. Her hands fidgeted under the table nervously. Iru, who was sitting on the table, smirked. Meanwhile, Eru floated quietly around the restaurant to observe customers.

Where?: Park... Ramen shop
Feeling?: Calm
Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 1:45 pm ...
2:20 pm

User Image

OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

"I have already fallen in love with you, when I come back Amu, I will have you fall for me...koi."

WHERE: Ramen ShopXXXWITH WHO: Utau - Iru - EruXXXHOW DO I FEEL: Fairly pleased

Ikuto followed his sibling out of the park to where she had parked her car. Ikuto can drive of course but he'd almost prefer his own feet over wheels. often leans on taxis for getting places. He has not made any actual attempt to buy himself a vehicle. If he does then it will probably be a motorbike or something. As they got to the car a construction squad passed them, one of which asking if they knew what happened. Ikuto didn't respond, instead slid into the passenger seat in Utau's car, buckling up and relaxing with his arms loosely crossed. Leaving Utau to comment nothing.

Upon arriving at the joint, he followed her into the shop to sit at a stool by the counter. She ordering her usual, he contemplating the menu for a few moments. "I'll have Chef's special for the day." Not particularly picky, its food after all. He pushed the Easter credit card across the counter for the woman to swipe. Returning it to his wallet, sipping on some ice-water while waiting for their bowls. He grunted when Utau prompted him on something new. "Kukai asked you to marry him?" He glanced at her hand at the ring, he no doubt stunned her that he knew what it meant and who asked. "Amu ran into him after we had a fight earlier yesterday, she learned of it then."

PHYSICAL HEALTH: 100%XXXXXXMY INVENTORY: Clothes - Dumpty Key - Wallet (pocket change + Easter Credit and general ID) - Cell phone - Yoru

Hygienic Genius

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Utau blushed and played with her bangs when Ikuto identified her engagement ring and guessed her lucky fiance. She really liked the words "Kukai" and "marry" in the same sentence. Ikuto was a perceptive guy when he wanted to be.

Utau already knew about Ikuto and Amu's most recent fight. That's a part of why they needed to talk. But for a moment, she wanted to celebrate her engagement with her brother.

"It's too soon to say much about wedding details, but let me know if you want to be in the wedding. Kukai joked about making you the best man so he wouldn't have to choose between his brothers. It's up to you, of course. Just seeing you there would make me happy, you know." Utau let her hair go and crossed her arms across the table. She didn't need an immediate answer about being in the wedding. He could think about it.

"Now to business. Kukai told me about the fight. He didn't want to at first, but I got the details out of him. Is there anything you want to say before I give you a piece of my mind?" Despite the sternness, Utau wasn't angry. She was more concerned than anything-- for both Ikuto and Amu's well-being. She watched him intently, hoping for more insight about how he felt and why this happened.

Where?: Ramen shop
Feeling?: Calm
Date/time?: September 4, Thursday, 2:25 pm
User Image

OOC:
Kris-Nyan87

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

WHERE: Ramen Shop -- Utau's carXXXWITH WHO: Utau - Iru - EruXXXHOW DO I FEEL: --

When his ramen bowl came he began to slurp up the noodles after blowing on them a little, maybe nibbling on the toppings or some rice at random but for the most part attacked the noodles. Utau blushed prettily when he bluntly mentioned Kukai and marry in the same sentence. He has had some time to think about that announcement; protective of his sister is a given; but he had already told her, he just wants her to be happy. "Does he make you happy?" So long as that stays that way and Kukai doesn't hurt her, then there needn't have to be anything amiss between him and Ikuto. He slurped more noodles and drank some of the liquid. She mentioned his involvement in the wedding, kukai jokingly suggesting that he be the best man. Traditionally speaking that seems like a probability; but on the question of whether he would honestly go to the wedding? "Of course I'll attend." He even attended Sanjou and Nikaidoe's wedding a few years ago. Though wether he'd be the best man or not he'd have to consider it.

She moved onto the fight he had with Amu, Kukai told her some details surrounding the fight though he cannot think that unless he bumped into Amu to explain what exactly Utau heard or not. She regardless wants to know what happened from Ikuto's point of view. He just slurped noodles and mulled over what to say. somewhat self conscious of the fact that this isn't really a private spot to talk about something like this. "What exactly did Kukai tell you...?" He finished the noodles and drank down the juice, using some bread to sop up the last drippings to finish that off. When she got done with her meal he payed for the meal using the Easter credit card. They could then take this conversation to her car where people would least likely be able to listen in on what sound like nonsense to normal people probably.

Plunking himself down in the passenger side and closing the door he waited for her to join him.

Nariana
                                                                          I had to like re-read the whole rp to have a clue to what I'd do for this post. Sorry for the delay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff