Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Ao-chan: I like delayed gratification, the anticipation builds ^^

@ Stokiaci: Doll chateau Dolores is on the top, but I don't have room for him with my huge family. maybe if i sell my handmade ooaks I could buy him, but I'm waiting to get some good pics before I put them on etsy.

@ Intimate Rain: I think you have the same likes as Fizz, my daughter. her favorite dolls all have round eyes and little noses. DoD Petsha is high on her wishlist.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
@ Ao-chan: I like delayed gratification, the anticipation builds ^^

@ Stokiaci: Doll chateau Dolores is on the top, but I don't have room for him with my huge family. maybe if i sell my handmade ooaks I could buy him, but I'm waiting to get some good pics before I put them on etsy.

@ Intimate Rain: I think you have the same likes as Fizz, my daughter. her favorite dolls all have round eyes and little noses. DoD Petsha is high on her wishlist.

Wasn't that the elf girl/girl with the mask, white combat dress and fleuret?

if it is, I thought it was discontinued... I was drooling after her too, but got sad when I red somwhere it isn't available anymore. But I can be wrong of course. I'm going to order myself DoD Lahoo

Fluffy Prophet

that's the one, pretty white mask. She's still available.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Finlet - When I first entered the hobby I couldn't understand why everyone loved Doll Chateau. I found them creepy, very alien like and totally not my style. Now, I can really appreciate their dolls as works of art. I don't know if you seen her but Zora really appeals to me. I love the embossing on her body. She's beautifully sculpted. She's a doll I wouldn't mind having myself.

I had to take a look at Dolores because I wasn't familiar with him..and wow he's amazing. I love the embossing on him as well.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Stokiaci: wow, I never saw her before because I don't pay attention to their tinies (the original fatt-butt ones creeped me out.) Her body art reminds me of angel-egg dolls. They are both very pretty. Dolores appeals to me so much because of his chiseled jaw and distinctive, bold nose.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Yikes, I can't keep up here! x'D
Just so you guys know... I will be posting my box opening video soon (which means Fin is under pressure to open her girl when she gets her ;D) and if anyone's interested in either of the heads, feel free to call dibs before I put them up on the DoA MP!

@Ao-chan; Aw, you were at Dollism? Me (and Spore, and Fate) are all actually from that area, but I didn't make it since I live on the west coast now! ; w ; I was jealous that everyone got to see my doll before me. rofl
That's so sweet of you, to give away your DM girl to your friend. :'3 I'm sure it's nice to still be able to see the doll, even when you couldn't bond with her. whee

ToodIes

Thought I'd better quote you since a few pages have gone by. x'D Awesome that you're going to get a head start on his wardrobe. x3 Definitely show us whatever you make! :0 Do you think you'll end up doing his faceup and stuff yourself, or are you like me and figure that's way too daunting? Haha.
And no problem. :3 I'm going to be spamming the crap out of this thread as soon as my new doll is put together. x'DD

@Chase; Yeah, it sucks to be left in the dark the whole time you're waiting. ;__; If it's any consolation, I've never known Luts to take much more than a month to ship. Fate can probably attest to that, she has mostly Luts dolls. xD

@Hatsya; I love those ears on him so much. x'D <3

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Awwwwlright! Here's the box opening! Hope this works. xD

And, once you're done watching, if you'd like to give your opinion... I'm trying to decide if I should keep my Parabox Alice's head for this body. She needs her faceup redone since it's all shiny/dirty looking IRL, but otherwise...

User Image

She seems to match and be proportionate... hmmmm...

Here's the Serin/Rico head for some comparison, even though it doesn't have a faceup.

User Image

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
that's the one, pretty white mask. She's still available.

How much she was then, if she's available, I might have to rethink xD

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Saffron: She's so pretty. I myself like the open eyes better, but I cannot say for sure until faceup and the eyes on place. Can't wait to get my doll ordered!

Finlet: I took a look at Petsha, she would be cheaper than the Lahoo I was thinking, but in other hand, Lahoo is little bigger, and I kind of want bigger one than Petsha,.... Hard to decide. But It hink I have to go with Lahoo. I hope Fizz can get her. (and if she does, I want pictures!) This is exciting!

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Saffron Blehckchah
@Ao-chan; Aw, you were at Dollism? Me (and Spore, and Fate) are all actually from that area, but I didn't make it since I live on the west coast now! ; w ; I was jealous that everyone got to see my doll before me. rofl
That's so sweet of you, to give away your DM girl to your friend. :'3 I'm sure it's nice to still be able to see the doll, even when you couldn't bond with her. whee

Yep! My boyfriend and I (he's got Dollfie Dreams) live in Cleveland, OH so Buffalo was nice and close. The girl I gave the doll too is actually from Buffalo too but she lives in Seattle now so she couldn't be there crying We do swap pics of our dollies though. Thank God for the internet. She's really changed up the way the doll looks, it's pretty cool seeing it with a different look and personality. 3nodding

Also, your new girl is awesome heart heart (and so is your cat)

Obsessive Cultist

@Saf: Congrats on your new girl! 4laugh I love her tail omg. Somehow I kinda missed Soom releasing mermaids, I think? .,. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with yours! : D

Fluffy Prophet

@ Intimate rain: theres a used petsha on DoA really cheap and with extras, but Fizz has no imminent doll plans. Lahoo is gorgeous, too!

@ Ao-chan: my husband has a doll too, and I have 2 dollfie dreams! I love their squishy vinyl.

@ Saffron: eep! I'm so excited to see your box opening. I picked mine up today but I'm undecided on opening her now. What do you think, should I?
It's so funny, my husband has that same exact snuffelupagus that's behind you. I was really excited for the extra hands too. so soft and relaxed. Oh wow I love the gorgeous translucent fantasy resin!!! Oh, prominent teeth? Yay for me! I love teeth, and she'll go so well with Heidi and Genesis.
You are so adorable. I think I do like the Alice head, so surprised the resin and vinyl match. I could do a faceup if you want, but I'm not sure if there's staining because vinyl marks easily.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
@ Intimate rain: theres a used petsha on DoA really cheap and with extras, but Fizz has no imminent doll plans. Lahoo is gorgeous, too!

@ Ao-chan: my husband has a doll too, and I have 2 dollfie dreams! I love their squishy vinyl.

@ Saffron: eep! I'm so excited to see your box opening. I picked mine up today but I'm undecided on opening her now. What do you think, should I?
It's so funny, my husband has that same exact snuffelupagus that's behind you. I was really excited for the extra hands too. so soft and relaxed. Oh wow I love the gorgeous translucent fantasy resin!!! Oh, prominent teeth? Yay for me! I love teeth, and she'll go so well with Heidi and Genesis.
You are so adorable. I think I do like the Alice head, so surprised the resin and vinyl match. I could do a faceup if you want, but I'm not sure if there's staining because vinyl marks easily.

can you link me the used Petsha?

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
@Finlet That's awesome! My boyfriend's got 11 DDs. I keep telling him if he ever even THINKS about selling his Melty, I have first dibs rofl We actually met each other at a doll meet. Kind of an awkward story to tell to non-doll people, but whatever talk2hand

Fluffy Prophet

@ Intimate rain: here's one: DoA and the other: DoA

@ Ao-chan: I think its an awesome way to meet. My hubby and I met while working at a haunted house. Uuhhhh zombie lovvvve emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff