Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
Hello! Please call me: Karoka_Forcia (But you can just call me Karoka smile )
About you: I'm into anime. photography, art, reading, digital design, and rping!
How you got into the hobby: my friend used to be a distributor for Angel of Dream and tried fore several years to get me sucked in, and finally she posted her Jimi she was trying to sell and I fell in love. xD
Your dolls: I have one so far. smile
Name: Aerin
Sculpt: AOD - Jimi
Date Received: 11/5/14
Personality/Backstory: He's kind elf but very lonely and soft spoken. sad *huggles poor thing*
Favourite aspect of the hobby: The photography, I love photographing these photogenic beauties! It helps me do better pictures and I also get to practice my panting on them. smile

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
This is my first doll, Aerin. smile

User Image

User Image

User Image
He's a real cutie! Congrats on your first doll!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Karoka_Forcia: nice to meet you! he's gorgeous.

I found an outfit at a great price that tempts me so much, but I never buy clothes because I like to sew. Maybe it will suit someone else around here: ebay

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So many new dolls! Congrats everyone! And it's so nice to see your mermaid all put together, Saffron!
Spore: Is that your Pudding? She's adorable!

I went ahead and ordered Luts Kelp and Fairyland tan Pukifee Luna. They won't be here for several months but I am so giddy and excited.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Finally started painting a doll~ Having to take a break because I accidentally got a bit of spit on it when I was blowing away dust >_>; It's not messed anything up, I just need it to dry before I can spray the next sealant layer.

(Heads up: I'm painting the Migi Mir, since I know a few people were interested in seeing him painted. So I'll probably have photos at some point today. Unless I manage to mess up the sealant or something . . .)
Finlet
@ Karoka_Forcia: nice to meet you! he's gorgeous.

I found an outfit at a great price that tempts me so much, but I never buy clothes because I like to sew. Maybe it will suit someone else around here: ebay

That's the AKB0048 cosplay!!!! I wish I had the money for it! crying

Friendly Loiterer

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hello! Please call me: CK
About you: 21, Artist, college graduate, into a many great things.
How you got into the hobby: I don't remember when I first saw the dolls. I recall seeing them at my first convention but thought nothing of it. Actually sat in for a tiny panel on making cloths for dolls (ever since I was a kid I loved tiny clothing and furniture) but ended up leaving because it was going kind of slow and I had no idea what they were talking about.
Then this year around the beginning of summer I just spontaneously thought "oh what are those lovely dolls i've seen called?" looked it up and just, kept looking at these dolls for months. And in August I bought one.
Your dolls: Currently have 2 dolls. Well my first one and then the second one I JUST purchased. So i'll just introduce the one. Sort of embarrassed he has no faceup yet
User Image
User Image
User Image
Name: Nate
Sculpt: Joelle.D Souldoll
Date Received: 11/12/2014
Personality/Backstory: Mmm still working on it. Certainly has a job in a flower shop or just likes plants that's for sure.
Favourite aspect of the hobby: ALL OF IT. Mostly like hearing other people's stories and experiences with dolls. Watching people have their box opening. The faceups, the wigs, the TINY LITTLE FEET I CANT I JUST CANT I AM DEAD WHEN I SEE THOSE TINY FEET THEY ARE SO TINY
Yeah it's a little strange but I just like things being small. Always been a fan of those small house displays they get for halloween and Christmas. All that tiny detail so amazing.
Also love i got to drag my boyfriend into it. Once we were both shopping dolls, saying nothing to each other. And at the same time sent a link to the very same doll on the very same store LUTS. Good times.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Now I just need to paint ... all the others OTL

@CStalker-kun: if it makes you feel better, most of my dolls are still lacking faceups.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

SO, as most of you know, I live in Western New York..
Recently, we were plagued with seven feet of snow that was dumped on us within three days. [Most of which was dropped on us within a day].
My houe was right on the edge of the storm, so though we only managed 2 feet at most [minus teh drifts from the winds], only a mile down the road or so didn't do so good. My sister was one who had to deal with seven feet outside of her home.

I took a few pictures while we made a rescue effort the other day to pick up my friend so she could buy her pokemon [and finding a store that managed to get a shipment in wasn't easy Haha.]

User Image
User Image
User Image
The walls of snow went up over your car...

Here's Sora with the lowest point of snow we had.
User Image
It was beginning to rain, So I didn't keep him out to find a non-icy patch to sit down in to take a picture of him on teh giant mounds.
User Image

We are now currently entering 60degree weather and rain. So, flooding. Yay!

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Wow. That is a lot of snow. We haven't had snow that deep since I was a kid. Even then it was probably only half of that.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
User Image

I ordered from luts, but I'm confused.
I'm still concerned about my order.
I go to my points page and it says this:

Status
Payment holding

On my order status it says:

Confirm receipt(Credit card)

And when I open it up it says:

Card/Paypal Payment Confirmed

Is it confirmed or not!?
I wish they communicated better...
It's been over a month. And I have no idea how to send them an email to check what it all means.

I left a question on their Q&A boards. mad
But that is the best I can think of.

User Image

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Chase lVle

I don't remember seeing payment holding before. So yeah, you might ask them about it.

The quickest way to get an answer is to post on their Q&A board (I've linked to it for you), they've been very responsive in the past. Put a password in you'll remember to make it a locked post and include your order number either in the title or the body of your post.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Casey Itself
Chase lVle

I don't remember seeing payment holding before. So yeah, you might ask them about it.

The quickest way to get an answer is to post on their Q&A board (I've linked to it for you), they've been very responsive in the past. Put a password in you'll remember to make it a locked post and include your order number either in the title or the body of your post.

User Image

Yeah I put a message up there.
I hope nothing is wrong, its been a long wait already.
I'm not going to be happy if I have to wait months longer.
I paid through paypal and it shows no sign of not completing on my side.
I gave them the money. - 3-

Also the password system on their site sucks. Is there no way to change it to my own?
This company isn't earning my favor...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas