Welcome to Gaia! ::

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Who is everyone on deviantart? I'm RamenDoodles there. I had started a separate account called Ramen Shashin just for photography but got lazy with it and never finished moving doll pics over so I sorta gave up :B

Fluffy Prophet

@ sexy hobo: I know it's crazy! I really love each one though... I thought that I would be overwhelmed with 10 but I'm not.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Ao-chan: my deviantart is clickable in my sig, I'm Finleyusagi there.
User Image
Here's everybody, from left to right Theron, Heidi, Genesis, Piper, Arlette, Illyana, Eithne, Zephyr, Nagisa and Sakiko

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm ahalfling though I don't really have any pictures on there yet.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Shattered Ciel
I wish the markets would kick up... I hate sitting on dolls and praying they sell... my Room mate has a couple that have been on the MP for over two years and have been discounted heavily....
No interest sucks big ones....

I have given thought of getting "used" doll in some point (maybe) after my first one, problem is, that I'm super picky. x_x but if I get a good deal, and a doll that pleases me, I just might be interested in future.
I am always open to look at what people have for sale and how much they ask for them, but current economic state, I have to think it through like 50 times, because customs and taxes and such but income won't raise... biggrin

Obsessive Cultist

Panda spaaaam.

User Image

Before I lose interest in taking doll pics for another 3 months or so while I wait for my new boy lol

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Ao-chan
Who is everyone on deviantart? I'm RamenDoodles there. I had started a separate account called Ramen Shashin just for photography but got lazy with it and never finished moving doll pics over so I sorta gave up :B

resinpunk

But I don't really post there much anymore, even when I am being more active XD
I'm MitsukoElric on DA. I mostly have pictures of my doll, Mitsuko! Nice to meet you!

Fluffy Prophet

My mermaid should arrive today! But I'm not going to open her till Christmas unless Saffron opens hers sooner.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Intimate Rain
Shattered Ciel
I wish the markets would kick up... I hate sitting on dolls and praying they sell... my Room mate has a couple that have been on the MP for over two years and have been discounted heavily....

I have given thought of getting "used" doll in some point (maybe) after my first one, problem is, that I'm super picky. x_x but if I get a good deal, and a doll that pleases me, I just might be interested in future.
I am always open to look at what people have for sale and how much they ask for them, but current economic state, I have to think it through like 50 times, because customs and taxes and such but income won't raise... biggrin

most of my dolls are second hand.
Some of them I got at a great deal.. I mean like my Juri2008 was only 400$ and she was a full doll with faceup and came with extras!

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Finlet
My mermaid should arrive today! But I'm not going to open her till Christmas unless Saffron opens hers sooner.

You have way more self-control than me whee

Shattered Ciel
Intimate Rain
Shattered Ciel

most of my dolls are second hand.
Some of them I got at a great deal.. I mean like my Juri2008 was only 400$ and she was a full doll with faceup and came with extras!

All of mine are second hand. Mostly because I like limiteds and I never have the money when they're first released.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm going to get my first doll straight from maker, because I'm so picky that it would be real bother to find someone selling a doll I'd like and I want my first to be perfect. after that I am not going to be that picky, though I'm going to get a girl one second, and I'm pretty sure I lean to Sweet/Gothic Lolita style on there, or nice pretty elf... if anyone of you have second hand dolls for sale, I wouldn't midn looking pictures of them and think what I want after my first one

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
I've got a pretty good mix of second hand and new dolls. Some are literally mixes since I hybrid so much xd

Fashionable Gaian

Frailty is my only second hand doll. I got her at one hell of a price for a tan doll, because of flaws and mods from the previous owner.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
My Flickr Sales items...

What I have for sale right now, more items will be listed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash