Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Chase lVle

The password for your account or for the q&a posts? Though both should have let you make your own password. You should be able to change your account password, but it's stuck as-is on the message board after you post. I think most forums are that way with password protected posts.

If paypal shows your payment complete there's probably no problem. I've never used paypal for them, so it may just be an issue with how paypal reports back to their site.

You'll probably get a reply from them by tomorrow. I find the companies tend not to do correspondence on the weekends. I'm not sure where you're located, but you might look up the time difference between you and Seoul to get an idea of when you may get a response. It's almost 24 hours difference from where I'm located, so I know that I'm more likely to hear from doll companies in the evening or night than during the day.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Casey Itself
Chase lVle

The password for your account or for the q&a posts? Though both should have let you make your own password. You should be able to change your account password, but it's stuck as-is on the message board after you post. I think most forums are that way with password protected posts.

If paypal shows your payment complete there's probably no problem. I've never used paypal for them, so it may just be an issue with how paypal reports back to their site.

You'll probably get a reply from them by tomorrow. I find the companies tend not to do correspondence on the weekends. I'm not sure where you're located, but you might look up the time difference between you and Seoul to get an idea of when you may get a response. It's almost 24 hours difference from where I'm located, so I know that I'm more likely to hear from doll companies in the evening or night than during the day.

User Image

Found out how to change my password. >O>
Also thanks, I've waited this long, I can easily wait for a reply. I understand the time difference.
I'm just hoping I didn't wait over a month for nothing if something is wrong. :c
I want my baby.

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Chase lVle
Casey Itself
Chase lVle

User Image

Also thanks, I've waited this long, I can easily wait for a reply. I understand the time difference.
I'm just hoping I didn't wait over a month for nothing if something is wrong. :c
I want my baby.

User Image

Your order would have been cancelled a long time ago if they didnt receive payment.

They have your money. The dolls can take months sometimes since they overload themselves with orders. Just be patient.

Also, I would just keep checking your email rather than the site. The last few dolls ive ordered from them didnt update on the site when shipped, just email

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
XFateX
Chase lVle
Casey Itself
Chase lVle

User Image

I want my baby.

User Image

Your order would have been cancelled a long time ago if they didnt receive payment.

They have your money. The dolls can take months sometimes since they overload themselves with orders. Just be patient.

Also, I would just keep checking your email rather than the site. The last few dolls ive ordered from them didnt update on the site when shipped, just email

User Image

Ok thank you. D: Good to know...

Also my points keep changing. Sometimes I have 20. Sometimes I have 5. >_>
The site needs some attention, me thinks. Ah well. Not important though...

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I think you have five active and 20 pending. Mine goes back and forth between 80 and 95

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Took some more photos of my Mir and Ryu ninja

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
User Image

On the Q&A page, I've recieved an answer I think BUT they didn't send me an email, AND I can't check what is written because it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. : /

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Chase lVle
User Image

On the Q&A page, I've recieved an answer I think BUT they didn't send me an email, AND I can't check what is written because it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. : /

User Image

What was your question again? I know they received your payment. I have ordered from luts so many times, I know how they work.
My password is always preloaded into it, so I assume its the same as your log in. But I never have to type it in.

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Casey Itself
Took some more photos of my Mir and Ryu ninja

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

That first pic is pure adorableness * w *

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
XFateX
Chase lVle
User Image

User Image

What was your question again? I know they received your payment. I have ordered from luts so many times, I know how they work.
My password is always preloaded into it, so I assume its the same as your log in. But I never have to type it in.

User Image

I was just confused on if they got my payment or not.
But if you're sure. That helps settle my mind. XD

I ordered him on the 17th of October.
You think he'll ship soon?

User Image

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Chase lVle
XFateX
Chase lVle
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I just popped onto Den of Angels because they have waiting room threads that track order and shipping dates. There are still a few orders from the end of September that haven't shipped it looks like, so you've probably got a few weeks yet. They don't always ship exactly in order, though, so you could get lucky c:

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Casey Itself
Chase lVle
XFateX
Chase lVle
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I just popped onto Den of Angels because they have waiting room threads that track order and shipping dates. There are still a few orders from the end of September that haven't shipped it looks like, so you've probably got a few weeks yet. They don't always ship exactly in order, though, so you could get lucky c:

User Image

Ok, a few more weeks. Maybe before Christmas though? : C
It would be really cool if it came right before Christmas XD

User Image

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
User Image

Can I get a DoA invite?

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Chase lVle
User Image

Can I get a DoA invite?

User Image

Pm me your email

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I redid my Gretel's faceup because it kept getting mysterious scratches :< I think it turned out ok though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff