Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
@Fate:
I Need To Know The Type Of BJD That Was I Quoted You On At The Top Of Page 1420.
Please!
biggrin

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
The Furry Fuzzball
@Fate:
I Need To Know The Type Of BJD That Was I Quoted You On At The Top Of Page 1420.
Please!
biggrin
He can be found here: www.eluts.com
Dark Fawn: Wah, he's a cutie!

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Sorry to jump in here but has anyone ever ordered from www.safrindoll.com? I just love their eyes and I'm thinking of ordering a couple of pairs. Anyone get anything from them? Was the product a good quality?

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Kelpie; I'm really excited to come home for it! 8'D I think if I have to resist making a purchase, I will, because I'll just be happy to see everyone and spend some time at home. x'D
(Thanks, I love her hair clips, they were free at a meet. x3)
I feel so bad for you guys. </3 Snow had better go away soon. :C
Thanks, lololol. x'DD They kill me.

@Fin; Agreed! I love how everything is just covered in moss year round out here, and the grass never dies. It's so beautiful. ;____;

@Dark Fawn; The photos showed up just fine for me! 3nodding He's really cool, I can't wait to see the faceup/body blush you're doing when it's all done!

@Ciel; Not that I'm in a position to buy anything right now ; . ; but I tried to click the link, and for some reason it didn't work. </3

@Julia; I've never ordered from them online, but I bought some Soom eyes from them in person and was really happy with my experience. :3 Are you planning on specifically buying Safrin's brand of eyes? Unfortunately, I've never seen them in person but there might be some reviews and owner photos on DoA and stuff that you can look at first. 3nodding Just keep in mind that they're acrylics, so they'll look different from glass or resin eyes no matter what the quality.

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - Nova looks great! biggrin

@Finlet - So jealous of the spring... it's snowing here today again @___@ That photo is absolutely gorgeous, the colours, the hair, the outfit, they all look so awesome together! Like Fate, I was concerned about grass stains!

@Kelpie - Fate also sucked me into the Luts vortex... Luts at dollism worries me! I'm also dying for an Arwen in Brown... we will legit have twins, oh my.

@Saf - So pretty! I am jealous of your blossom power.

@Dark Fawn - Great to see photos of your boy! smile He has pretty eyes.

@Furry Fuzzball - He's a Luts Kid Delf Yuz.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd love to attend Dollism but I'm still undecided. I have to decide between a another trip to Texas or Dollism. Both will be expensive so I can only do one.

I have a question for those of you who have SDs...what size string do you use in them? I feel like Lucas is really floppy. He's strung pretty well but I feel like the string isn't thick enough. I'm not sure what size he has or even what size would be best for him. His string seems to be the same size as my JIDs but that can't be right.

Saff - Eliza is too cute!

Finlet - I can't wait to see your new DDs. I love Sakiko. She's so pretty and the colors you picked for her are wonderful.

Lucas with a new wig. I really love it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucas by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
@Stokiaci: CUTE!!

I just went ahead and ordered two pairs of eyes. XD They were cheap so even if I don't like them I won't be too broken up about it. I still can't wait for my girl to come. crying Today marks week six!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

He's so cute! <33

For SDs I think 4mm is about right? I'm pretty sure that's the size I ordered from Dollmore, and it was a little big for Annette, but still fit. I'm sure it'd work great for Lucas. 3nodding

@Julia: Nice! x'D It's true, you haven't got much to lose by getting them. ;D I'm sure they'll be nice!
Aw man, six weeks, that's rough. :C I'll cross my fingers that you get a shipping notice soon!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Ahh D: Well her name is Keet on DoA.. x-x; It's just the link she gave me

Sparkly Genius

@Stokiaci - I tend to use the thickest string I can fit in my dolls... lol I find thicker string can make a world of difference! I'm really unsure of the size though. I generally order extra string when I get new dolls and then choose which doll I think could use it. Like Saf said, 4mm sounds right - it's immediately what came to mind for me.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So I've struggled with a character for my new girl since I've gotten her, But! A Character just came to me...a kitsune named Chiyoko which means(uses the characters for) child of a thousand generations. User Image kimono and tail and she's already happier!

Fluffy Prophet

@ halfling: thats great! she reminds me of Paran and Vian with that mythical style.

My DD will arrive tomorrow and I'm super freaked out by the lack of waiting.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Finlet
@ halfling: thats great! she reminds me of Paran and Vian with that mythical style.

My DD will arrive tomorrow and I'm super freaked out by the lack of waiting.

That's actually the look I had in mind, almost exactly in fact lol. Congrats on your girl btw!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I learned how to knit, so im like becoming addicted knitting cute things for them. Soon I can graduate into doll garments like sweaters and stuff soon I get a hard grap on basics.

I'm getting attached to Mei after 2 years she arrived.Her character progressing is slowly getting worked each time I worked on her.

So far she is a Panda Spirit that lives in a spiritual dimension along with Frailty and Fledais that is naked to the human eye. Look up shamanism and animal spirits, you get an idea where I am heading with these three characters. Since Mei has no "specific" gender, he can appear either as a male or female panda cub. He is very gentle and peaceful spirit that brings plenty of luck to those who are in desire need.

Anyways, I had this really weird doll dream, that I got this doll that is really anime like. I loved her to bits and created this cute persona. I think Finlet's DD talk is starting to wear on me. I just don't think I can work with vinyl like I do with resin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff