Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Suko_Elric: you're off to a good start on faceups! My early ones were similar.

@ CannibalisticBeauty: I love those my little pony bjd's, I've seen them on etsy

@ Inamatus Requiem: When I got started with bjd's the first thing I did was browse companies here: BJD collectasy
You can figure out what style appeals to you most.

Fashionable Gaian

I got my boy today! First boy doll which is going to look really awkward next to my female hoard haha lucky kid. I almost have the DZ rainbow now. Need their white resin and then I have all their resin color hehe

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
I'm really quite interested in starting a BJD family, could you suggest me some safe sites that ship to the uk?

Fashionable Gaian

~Sana~Karata~
I'm really quite interested in starting a BJD family, could you suggest me some safe sites that ship to the uk?

All companies are safe to ship international unless noted, and they only ship through EMS which is fast and safe with tracking. I never had problems with EMS. You may or may not pay custom fees depending if they mark it down to avoid them. Always be prepared for fees.

Angelesque is a UK dealer that will help on shipping cost and don't have to worry about custom fees (I heard UK is notorious for custom fees) Always check feedback if you are weary about placing an order.

Fluffy Prophet

You know how I have more dolls than I ever dreamed? There are still 2 characters that I've never made, and it's driving me nuts. I want my Dark angel and my Dryad so bad, but I'm full up! I already know in my mind what sculpts they'd be, but room in my collection is another story.
I should really just get busy sculpting, but that isn't the same experience at all... it's a lot of work.

Obsessive Tactician

18,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Finlet
@ Suko_Elric: you're off to a good start on faceups! My early ones were similar.

@ CannibalisticBeauty: I love those my little pony bjd's, I've seen them on etsy

@ Inamatus Requiem: When I got started with bjd's the first thing I did was browse companies here: BJD collectasy

I actually own a blue one and she is donating 4 to my indiegogo project that i will be setting up tomorrow

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
~Sana~Karata~
Personaly, I Do Not Know If These Two Ship To UK, BUT, Its Deffinatly Worth Checking Out The Magical Angel Brand. They Pose Wonderfuly, Are So Well Strung, Are Very Affordable, And Are Great Quality. I Personaly Have A DF-A(Doll Family A) Doll As Well As A Magical Angel. The DF-A Doll Was Like 3 Times As Expensive... But I Think The Magical Angel Actually Poses Better, And Is A Simalar Quality! So Yeah!

Angel Of Dream
Magical Angel

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
B3autiful Hangover

The Furry Fuzzball

thank you both for the helpful information <3 emotion_kirakira

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
~Sana~Karata~
B3autiful Hangover

The Furry Fuzzball

sure thing!
I Love T Pass Along What I Know!
EPIC-ly Awesome Avi By The Way Hun!

Fluffy Prophet

CannibalisticBeauty

I actually own a blue one and she is donating 4 to my indiegogo project that i will be setting up tomorrow

indiegogo? Do you mean featuring independent artists? I have got to show you one that is killing me with it's amazing-ness, I want it so bad for it's elegance and pose-ability: ETSY

Fashionable Gaian

~Sana~Karata~

Np smile That is why I like going through local dealers is the shipping and fees (I'm lucky to never deal with that), and sometimes they have instock items and dolls to save on company waiting periods. Angelesque has a nice selection of companies to choose from.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

On the subject of MLP I remember having the original ponies when I was really little. x3

Also, I just bought my baby today. My TYLTYL tinydelf. I'm so excited to see him~

Finlet

Thank you! I've been drawing anime style for about 11 years on and off, so I was happy that it went well!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pcikelzchia by Silvermasques

I figured I'd share a picture of my pretty lady here..... I was able to trade away my MNF Rin head for the Lishe, and it suits her SO much more than Rin did as far as character... <3 I'm in love with her! I didn't think I'd own Two Lishe though! razz

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
panda hat spams! User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers