Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

HE'S HERE! OMG! OMG! But now I must eat. I am STARVED! Meeting my husband for a lunch date. whee

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry
Aaaaah, Tora, congrats! My girl is due to arrive at the post office around fve so after rehearsal I will pick her up.
Spore: that was quick! Great to know it's a nice body.

I am so freaking excited, guys!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: lol, silly doll puberty. Does it make her character age?

@ Kelpie and Tora: eek two arrivals in the thread in one day?! I'm gonna keep checking back to see the new arrivals ^^

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
No arrivals for me, not yet.. x-x FL is taking forever to send out the orders to DDE...

Bleh...Last update was " Any day now"

:/ Soon I 'spose..

I kinda need to have my wallet taken from me too, I keep buying things... >>

Mostly Minifees

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Stokiaci

Pwnz - Whoa, your boy is awesome! Serious attitude.

So, I've been slowly gathering props and today my girls were able to have a tea party!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you!
Are those momocolors? Such lovely skin tones!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

"Hello, ladies."

You guys, I'm in love! emotion_kirakira

---------------

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Your first boy! He's so cute >w<

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

xKelpiex

I hope you were able to pick her up! 4laugh

XFateX

Thank you very much! 4laugh

@ Everyone: Here's his galleries:

Box Opening

and

Meeting the Family

And for those of you on Den of Angels: Okashi - Dollmore Kid Boy Luen-e

---------------
*screams* LAUREL IS HEEEEERE! Here is her box opening: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?620682-Guardian-of-the-Fae-gates-comes-home-(Luts-Satyresse-Yul)&p=10721869&posted=1#post10721869

Man, was it an "adventure". I had asked the PO a few days ago is Priority International parcels came straight to your door and they said yes, so when the tracking told me "attempted delievery" and noone had come, I was peeved. I had to call three different places to find out where my package was and why it wasn't delivered. They told me if I don;t have to sign for it and I have a community postal box, then they only have to give me a slip to pick it up at the PO after 6 pm. So, that's what I did. And then the PO girl was on twenty minute break crying We were on a tight schedule because we had to eat and then go see a movie, so my parents suggested I not pick her up until the next day. I couldn;t take it. I broke down and cried, it was so embarrassing. So, we agreed to pick her up after dinner, go to the movies and open her when I got home (with Spore on Skype!`)
Anyway, I am so happy she is home and she is wonderful and beautiful and all I could have asked for. After I figured her out lol I thought her arms were single jointed because they weren't bending the way I wanted them to. Nope. I have to pop out the joint and position it sweatdrop Also, I have no clue how the heck these people are getting their Yul's to stand up rearing.on one leg/etc. She has enough trouble just standing with one leg bent. Hopefully I can figure her out even more. WHEW!

Toraojou: OGOSH, CONGRATS!!

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
U____U You guys are so lucky. It's been 8 weeks now and she hasn't shipped. crying
GoddessJulia
U____U You guys are so lucky. It's been 8 weeks now and she hasn't shipped. crying
I waited five months ;.; But, I feel your pain. Waiting is one of the worst parts of dolly collecting.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Tora: He's so handsome! I really love his smile. What a perfect fit for your family.

@ Kelpie: she's so perfect! People do crazy poses with those centaurs, I'm always too scared to try because I dont want him to fall and get scuffs on his pretty tan resin. I think sueding and tight stringing is the key, not sure.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

xKelpiex

And congratz are in order for you, too! She's stunning! biggrin

GoddessJulia

Aw! *hugs* Sounds like me...I waited from 1/29 - 4/7 for my boy. sad Hope you get your doll soon!

Finlet

Thanks! 4laugh He was an instant hit. Alexis is sitting on his lap right now, in fact, haahaa! XD

@ Everyone: I just realized Okashi and Wataame's birthdays are so close! Man, on the 17th Wataame will be three years old! gonk

Anyway, I'm off to take more shots of Okashi for my dolly profile...but in the mean time, here! Have some photo-spam of Wataame and Amaiko! heart

---------------

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
xKelpiex
GoddessJulia
I waited five months ;.; But, I feel your pain. Waiting is one of the worst parts of dolly collecting.

That makes me feel a little better. >..<

@Toraojou: Cute! And thanks!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
This thread is making me depressed with all these doll spam emo I need to slap myself and focus on my dolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff